Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576313 Posts in 73313 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 09:44:36 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Art  |  ☆MFMC☆ | Mighty Female Muscle Comix
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ☆MFMC☆ | Mighty Female Muscle Comix  (Read 124004 times)

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: ☆MFMC☆ | Mighty Female Muscle Comix | PIX + COMIX~collected 2018
« Reply #135 on: May 21, 2021, 12:13:03 am »
Got an exciting comic for you all tonight. It's not dungeons and dragons its Amazon Quest 3, which is more like dungeons and jacked and stacked muscle babes! Lots and lots of action in this issue, with just the right amount of humor, and illustrated by the amazing Jorge Garay. If you're a fan of fantasy and muscle babes this is right up your alley.

You can purchase the complete 20 page comic here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/amazon-quest-3

I want to thank you all for your support. It's your support that makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong, just like the women in our comics. Thank you and enjoy the samples. No nudity, but scantily clad muscle babes, so NSFW!

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #136 on: May 28, 2021, 12:38:23 am »
Here are some Mighty Female Muscle Pinups for you all to enjoy. These are from my newest collection and it contains over 30 sexy assorted femuscle images depicting various feats of strength, female muscle growth, giantess, chains breaking, and barbell bending!

You can purchase the complete set here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/mario-and-my-dirty-drawing-muscle-pinups-collection

And remember its your support that makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong, just like the women in our comics.

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #137 on: June 03, 2021, 12:49:32 am »
 Classic beauty and female muscle growth combine to create a hulking, sleeve bursting, bicep swelling, clothes tearing epic Mighty Female Muscle Comix story Silver Screen Muscle Queens. This issue marks the MFMC debut of not just one but two legendary femuscle artists and really working with them checked off two big boxes on my MFMC bucket list. Just an amazing cover by the legendary DCM. And it gets even better from there, for the equally legendary Yatz made a 10 page mini comic, that is hands down one of my all time favorite commissions ever. And let me tell you guys, I've commissioned a lot of great art and artists in my 10 years of running MFMC. And if that still wasn't enough you get art from Lyman Dally, The Muscle Girl Fan, and Musclexx. This really is a dream team of fantastic femuscle talent.

You can purchase the complete 31 page comic here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/silver-screen-muscle-queens

As always I want to thank you all for your support. Remember its your support that makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong just like the women in our comics. Enjoy the samples. No nudity... But, buff babes can scare weak men... So NSFW!

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #138 on: June 04, 2021, 09:21:05 pm »
Got another sample for Silver Screen Muscle Queens for you all.
This is from Yatz and trust me guys... If you like FMG comics where the women kind of go into a grow off, this is right up your alley.

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #139 on: June 18, 2021, 12:16:34 am »
 The Super Spies 4 are back and this issue finds them in Big Trouble as they square off against a 50 foot rampaging giantess.  Lots of female muscle growth and feats of strength in this action packed issue. If you love FMG and GTS and femuscle this is the comic for you. Also a minor spoiler for fans of humongous female beefcakes, this issue has one of the biggest women Dracowhip has ever illustrated. I just love the Super Spies and I'm glad they're back as there issues are always full of rock em sock em entertainment.

You can purchase the complete 21 page comic here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/totally-super-spies-4

As always thank you all for your support. It is your support that makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong, just like the women in our comics. Enjoy the samples and I'd say NSFW. You got men being crushed by boobs... No nudity, but its a boob smash though.

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #140 on: July 02, 2021, 12:08:18 am »
Brian use to be the Top Dog, but that all changed when he cheated on his girlfriend, with a kinky woman who made him put on a dog collar. That dog collar wasn't an ordinary Dog Collar, as it stole his size and strength and now he is brought to heel and is nothing more than a lowly Dog On A Leash. Things get worse for him when he finds out his girlfriend Maggie actually set him up, and she's not done with her lesson. She wants to teach him that every good little doggie should be obedient. Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

This is a 30 page comic with lots of female muscle growth and male muscle drain sequences. For femuscle fans who enjoy femdom, fmg, muscle worship, and EXTREME size comparisons. The guy gets shrunk really, really, really small. Almost as small as the poor sap in Bigger Trophy.

The full comic can be purchased here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/dog-on-a-leash-2

As always I want to thank you all for your support. Your support is what makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong. Just like the women in our comics. Enjoy the samples. Totally NSFW. Although no nudity, there is a sample where the woman is just barely covered up and the premise is very suggestive.

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #141 on: July 08, 2021, 11:29:52 pm »
Got a fun release for you all tonight. It's a collection of all 50 of DeadBad's femuscle pinups. He has a unique style and quirkiness and sense of fun. Lots of cute muscle women hulking out of their clothes, feats of strength and just a wide assortment of images.

You can purchase the full 50 image set here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/deadbad-femuscle-pinup-collection

Just want to thank you all for your support. Your support is what makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong, just like the women in our comics. Enjoy the samples. No nudity. But, NSFW!!!!

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #142 on: July 16, 2021, 12:05:12 am »
 Hey guys,
Do you like sexy Mighty Female Muscles? Do you like to laugh? Do you also like FMG?
Then this is the comic for you!!!!! Lots of female muscle growth, lots of feats of strength, lots of humor, and some femdom and muscle worship thrown in as well.
This is 24 page comic comprised of multiple mini comics and illustrated by the amazing Elemental Uchu. You should recognize her work from The FMG Overload and What A Drain Series.

You can purchase the complete comic here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/female-muscle-funnies

Thank you all for your support. Its your support that makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong, just like the women in our comics. Enjoy the samples. No nudity, but clothes ripping and lots of bare female muscle flesh on display. So NSFW!

Offline ortimichael

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: ☆MFMC☆ | Mighty Female Muscle Comix
« Reply #143 on: July 19, 2021, 09:59:15 pm »
 :wow:
Like comics
its worth the money!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #144 on: July 23, 2021, 12:16:07 am »
 Steel Kittens is a classic Mighty Female Muscle Comix story, but it gets even better with Jorge's remake of it. No one, and I mean no one, does cute martial arts muscle babes better than Jorge. This comic contains all the sexy and fantastic elements that make Jorge's comics so amazing. Lots of action, lots of sexy muscle babes strutting their big, brawny, beefy, bulging muscles. At the Steel Kittens club just remember its okay to hit on the women, but if you're not polite they can and will hit back!

You can purchase the complete 20 page comic here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/steel-kittens-jorges-remake

Thank you all for your support. Your Support is what makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong, just like the women in our comics.

No nudity in the samples. But, lots of sexy muscle babes wearing skimpy clothing. So NSFW!

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #145 on: July 23, 2021, 12:20:27 am »
:wow:
Like comics
its worth the money!

I do want to thank you for not just your support, but also taking the time to write some nice words.
Thank YOU!
And I know these are scary and tough times for everyone. I know a lot of people are struggling in multiple ways. The same is true for a lot of the artists who make MFMC stories. Your guy's support really means so much. Thank you all!

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #146 on: August 06, 2021, 12:27:43 am »
Its been awhile, but trust me the wait is worth it, for tonight is the epic conclusion of Ms. Liberty Book 3! Last we left off, Ms. Liberty was exposed to the dreaded Bimbo Gas, and while it enhanced certain assets, it drained her of her muscular might.
Now the nefarious USMEN want to use I.C.B.M.s to conquer the west and turn all the women into busty airheaded bimbos. It looks like its up to Ms. Liberty to save the day, but does she have the strength? Spoiler, yeah, I think she does.
This is an amazing comic, 30 pages of some of Dracowhip's best art. If you like Female Muscle Growth, Breast Enlargement, feats of strength, and just general Ms. Liberty being a bad a$$ you're going to love this issue.

You can purchase the complete comic here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/ms-liberty-3-part-2

Just want to thank you all for your support. It really means a lot to not just me, but the entire team behind Mighty Female Muscle Comix. Remember its your support that makes MFMC grow big and strong, just like the women in our comics.
No nudity, but... C'mon... Big busted sexy muscle babes. So NSFW!

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #147 on: August 20, 2021, 12:29:40 am »
Guys, I have a really steamy comic for you all tonight. IF you lust after hard, hot, beefy muscles then this is the comic for you. Because, these women are feeling lusty and have an insatiable Muscle Lust, and they want to drain their men dry. They want their man's muscular bodies literally and will drain them of their size and strength in the name of passion. If you're a fan of male muscle drain and female muscle growth you're going to love this comic. I think this is without a doubt the best AOS fmg/male muscle drain sequence EVER! This is a 28 page comic and just a great entry into the amazing Muscle Lust series. You're going to love this.

You can purchase the complete comic here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/muscle-lust-5

As always I want to thank you all for your support. It's your support that makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong, just like the women in our comics.
Enjoy the samples and you better believe they're not safe for work. Very adult themes and content. So NSFW!

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #148 on: August 26, 2021, 11:18:20 pm »
That's not thunder that you're hearing that's the sound of Hera's palm as she slaps hapless Zeus and gives him a lesson of female supremacy. That's right this is Zeus Vs Hera a epic clash of the titans that pits the king of the gods against the queen of the gods. Male vs female who will win the challenge. Zeus might be the God of Thunder, but Hera has Mighty Female Muscles and she is way too much woman for even the king of the gods to handle, but you better believe that mighty Hera uses her muscles to Woman-Handle the pitifully weak Zeus. This comic is a lot of fun and has lots of lighthearted femdom and brawling and fighting sequences. If you're a fan of male vs female fighting you're going to enjoy this comic.

You can purchase the full 23 page comic here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/zeus-vs-hera-battle-for-olympus

As always thank you so much for your support. It's your support that makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong, just like the women in our comics. Thank you and enjoy the samples. No nudity, but a little bit of violence and sexy Hera, so NSFW!

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #149 on: September 03, 2021, 12:10:55 am »
 The Kickin G gang returns and they're tasked to infiltrate an underground mafia run illegal kumite... Does this sound like a plot for a cheesy 80s action movie, well because it is... But, that doesn't matter because nobody and I mean nobody draws better cute muscular martial arts babes better than Jorge Garay. Lots of action and its just a fun zany romp.
If you like the G series or just Jorge's comics you're going to enjoy this outing.

You can purchase the complete 20 page comic here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/kickin-g-10

As always thank you all for your support. Your support is what makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong, just like the women in our comics. Enjoy the samples. No nudity, but skimpy martial arts babes crushing and pummeling men... So NSFW!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Art  |  ☆MFMC☆ | Mighty Female Muscle Comix

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View