Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574222 Posts in 72928 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 05:13:36 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  Who knows?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Who knows?  (Read 4152 times)

absfan1815

Who knows?
« on: January 18, 2007, 11:20:12 pm »
I've only ever told two people - my brother and a very old friend. Both were very cool about it. I knew my bro would be, but my friend's reaction was a nice surprise. He confessed that he liked 'sporty' women, and that while he didn't find female bodybuilders very attractive, he could understand why I was attracted to fit women with muscles. He'd only ever seen fbbs on stage before our chat. His perception had been based on that. A few weeks later he told me I'd made him curious, and he'd checked out some fbb websites. To his surprise he'd found many of the women very sexy. Now he'd seen pictures of them in other scenarios his perception had changed somewhat. Since then I've been able to talk openly with him on the subject. It's a great feeling.

But in both cases I was very nervous once I'd decided to tell them. I felt like our whole relationship was at stake. If my brother had reacted badly I'd never have told my friend. Now I've had two positive reactions I am considering letting more people know. But again I'm worried. If I thought they would be as cool as my bro and my friend about it, I would have told them already. I feel like I'm ready to open up, but they're not ready to hear it.

Who knows that you are attracted to muscular women? How did they react when you told them?

I think it would be very interesting to hear about all your experiences.

Forum Saradas

Who knows?
« on: January 18, 2007, 11:20:12 pm »

Offline Devilsharvest

• Activity:
    0%
  • A Strong Woman is allways a Challenge
Re: Who knows?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2007, 12:27:53 am »
Hi absfan1815
The feelings about you´ve written are very well known to me. I´ve also thought about if or who i telling about my "fetish" in the past. that was at a time when i thought i was kind of isolated with my Imagination. After many years i came to a point in wich i don´t care about what other people saying or meaning. Luckily for me i´ve many open minded friends . So every people wich knowing me knewing about my Thoughts - wich was indeed only one of my fetishes- . They accepted me ,ok sometimes there comes a joke or stuff about FBB´s and me .
Now i´m on a point at wich i must say i don´t care what other people thinking about me because every human has his weakened points . If you go trough the world with open eyes and mind you noticed that there are many bad and ugly things for wich other people must be shamed.
And thats the bottom line because i sad so.

Sorry for my english brother if you ´ve questions or want simply talk ,send a message !!!

Carpe diem 

jjhv50

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2007, 03:30:42 am »
He! Never I told, but, rest assure, I no needed to. They've realized because I have never hidden tha issue of mine. So, it's natural for them to watch me watching musclegirls blatantly! After all, it's not a sin, as DH said...
He dicho, buen fin de semana a todos. 

kazokazo50

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2007, 02:49:46 am »
I've told my girlfriend that I was into fitness women. (really I like fbb's more) She was cool with it. But I dont think I will ever tell her that I LOVE Big muscular women. But, on a little side note, during intercourse, she'll now flex her biceps for me. (she is no fitness/fbb girl, just an avergae female. But its still hot!)  :) if you havent had a girl do that for you while cumming, I highly recommend it. HOT stuff! :)

Tiny Toon Adventures

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2007, 11:20:04 pm »
Never told any of them but I've thought about it. Especially recently because it's been so many years since I began liking FBB yet none of them knows.

I can't imagine any of them reacting very enthusiastic about it but I think one or two might just accept it:D

adamstar

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2009, 09:47:20 am »
No, I am afraid to tell my family except for my brother. My family doesn't like FBB and the look of muscle on women. I wish they would at least respect muscle women, but they mock their poses, which is sad because female bodybuilders are the best posers. They also prefer girls that are stereotypically hyped as pretty. :(                   However, my brother likes and respects FBB and muscle women because he accepted and liked my opinion of them after I told him about it. I am happy that I love and respect FBB and muscle women.  :)

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  Who knows?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View