Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572626 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 10:24:48 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Athlete's looking for a sponsor or donations  |  Let's help Christine Imbronone (Rhodes) beat her setback and win her PRO-CARD!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Let's help Christine Imbronone (Rhodes) beat her setback and win her PRO-CARD!  (Read 3711 times)

Offline extrarep

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Hi People – this is Christina Ibronone (you may know her as Christina Rhodes). She is an astonishing fbb and a real fighter, but she needs our help.
Christina has longed battled depression – she started lifting to get out of a dark hole – and usually keeps the black dog at bay. But she had been training for a glorious return to the bodybuilding stage at the North Americans in Pittsburgh on 29th August when suddenly, without reason or notice, her sponsor pulled out.
This has hit her hard as she was pinning her last hope of a pro-card on this show and she is very very upset.
She is continuing her prep but in her heart doesn't think she can afford the show.
Which is where we come in.
Christina has set up a gofundme page here – with her inspirational story.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/one-more-shot-at-a-pro-card?utm_medium=social&utm_source=fbmessenger&utm_campaign=p_na%20share-sheet&pc_code=fm_co_dashboard_a&rcid=3e1a278757c64b32b76c43e1532af76d&fbclid=IwAR1gAIWrYebwbAJ3mcYfEMYZDtd3e1APfzhm0em8RYPDRj9_jdwTEF2SsN0

Please give what you can to help her finish her bodybuilding journey.

Check out her pics – Christina is not just another bodybuilder, she's genuinely a cut above – huge, ripped, balanced, the whole package. And she's a warm and wonderful human being.

Let's help her live her dream.

Thanks x

Offline streetcleanr

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
You know....if you lived it that a person can be the richest, have the most stuff, be the most cared for person ever, but when the storm settles on you no matter what you can do nothing to pretend it away.  I will definitely donate something....she is a seriously beautiful woman with an incredible body...if lifting and competing does do the trick for her...and she is in the low state claimed in the post...I hope someone reads this and believes me...she needs to be forced to continue to get ready as if she is already a sure thing in the line up...depression takes what was yesterday the most important thing ever and just kills your motivation...don't let her let that happen...she will regret it later.

If the pictures are where she is now...why is this the last chance?   Is the money to get there or is it an entrance cost I have no clue.   I was shocked when I saw the pictures because of her. overall looks...I say no one here could look at that face then notice that powerful neck and not feel a stirring because of how nice it would be to share intimate moments of pleasure...so depression is not looks...or anything, it is chemical and spiritual.  I sure wish I could speak on the phone about where her heart mind and soul are today...

I have total empathy for her...FDR was such a quick up and coming politician....want to be a President like his uncle...visiting some students he at the end of that day had walk his last step alone...polio, ruined his life...office and office went up and he hid...then one day a sleazy old trollish man said...Franklyn, New York needs you...he responded and was the governor...the old man heard him earlier and recognized...hide that wheel chair and he is the next governor...he did win...next thing he became the best president of the 20th century.  In a wheelchair.....

So if you know this apparently very upset woman please let her know it is the way it goes, if she needs to reload, but keep on keeping on...to be productive and depressed is tough...she is obviously stronger than most....Christine has heart and the good always wins out...and don't drop the dream until the dream is in your hand and if at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking 'til you til you do suck seed!...Just ending in a juvenile humor!~

Dave

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Athlete's looking for a sponsor or donations  |  Let's help Christine Imbronone (Rhodes) beat her setback and win her PRO-CARD!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View