Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574137 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 08:12:02 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  FMG stories
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: FMG stories  (Read 6660 times)

Offline Palamecia

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • I love FMG fiction. Especially with mental changes
FMG stories
« on: May 29, 2022, 11:05:33 pm »
Does anyone know any recommend FMG stories where physical growth is accompanied by mental changes?

I'm thinking about pattern where ordinary or kind/good-natured woman is turning into amazon or muscular behemoth and as she grows she starts to enjoy it becomes more confident, dominating, sadistic, arrogant, power-obsessed, "evil"? The power corrupts thing? In short, using tags from some other websites it would be "FMG" and "corruption" maybe with "femdom".
Reason for change is rarely realistic and usually involves magic or some crazy science. It's totally niche genre and it's way too hard to find works in this genre...
I remember reading long ago works written by "dmanyard" on dianavalkyrie (i think his nick here was DTM) where amazon makes men miserable, transforms ordinary women into new hulking amazons and usually dominates world. Also "thesabre" wrote some works (EZfit supplements) like that on © Saradas.org long ago when it was still up... But I can't remember much else.
I would be really grateful for any sort of hint, tip or direction in my search!

Other websites usually have works/stories marked with tags for easier navigation but here there is nothing like that +amount of content on this forum is insane (in a good way ;P) so it's kinda hard to find anything specific.

Sorry If I'm asking my question in wrong place but I'm new here and I couldn't find anywhere more suitable.

Forum Saradas

FMG stories
« on: May 29, 2022, 11:05:33 pm »

Offline jessicatheviking

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female and Non-binary muscle and relationships.
Re: FMG stories
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2022, 04:28:19 am »
Hey Palamecia!

So I too like fmg stories that incorporate the mental changes. They are hard to find but a couple on here at saradas that I like are Evolution of Alex and Aurora's Transformation.

You might also like my story Understanding. https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=891437.0

Anyway, hope you like those. If you don't let me know more specifics and maybe I can start writing something to fit.

Offline Gertos

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2022, 02:28:30 am »
There's the classic that includes both a woman who goes full caveman barbarian and one who retains more control: bertmacklinbrother's "My Wife Jennifer."

Offline jcboyd

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2022, 03:43:11 pm »
Any my own "My Wife Jennifer" side story series "Brian and Amy - Losing a Battle of Chemicals Over Moderation"

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  FMG stories

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View