Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575125 Posts in 73010 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 05:43:17 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Getting Choked
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Getting Choked  (Read 1977 times)

Offline gatorvin

• Activity:
    0%
Getting Choked
« on: October 20, 2020, 12:30:37 pm »
Over the years I've got a little more into the full physical dom type of sessions, but I still seem to get in a total panic every time I get so much as a tiny choke on me. I wanted to know, from those who've had experience (not the 'I'd imagine . . . ' or 'I read somewhere . . . ' or 'On youtube . . .' crowd please) what it was genuinely like? Did you go into complete panic and start thrashing around like a fish (which is what I do)? How long did it last? What was it like actually passing out (if you did)? If guys like doing it then there must be something to enjoy about it, but I can't seem to do anything other than panic. Also, if you could mention which girls choked you would be nice to know!
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Getting Choked
« on: October 20, 2020, 12:30:37 pm »

Offline Scissorfan1995

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Getting Choked
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2020, 07:30:46 am »
For me it depends on the choke and on the technique. A reverse head scissor, gogoplata and Peruvian necktie always makes me panic. But I really like when the woman is in full control and that helpless feeling is a thrill for me.
Other chokes don't hurt that much like a RNC or triangle choke or anaconda choke. I just feel pressure but no panic.

I personally love telling the girl to ignore taps so I go out for sure.

Especially I love when waking up and a muscular woman sits on your chest flexing her biceps.

Sometimes I don't know what happened after waking up. But it's an awesome feeling waking up. It's like you are on 5 energy drinks suddenly.

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2020, 11:55:09 am »
I've panicked twice in RNC holds. First time was with FlameDiva, she had me in a rnc and was slowly applying pressure. I started feeling a tingling sensation running through my body. Was not sure what was happening and thought the hold FlameDiva had done something to my neck. So the first thought that came to my mind I was going to be seriously injured or paralyzed. I tapped frantically and she released the hold. Then she explained that is what you feel just before going unconscious from the lack of blood flow to the brain.

After that experience I'm in a session with Dominque Danger and tell her about the experience with the rnc I had with FlameDiva. She said being choked is an experience like no other. So we decided I should try it again. She puts her arms around me starts to crank up the pressure. Dominque is so big, strong and aggressive, she did not cut the blood flow to the brain. She stopped the air getting to my lungs. I was expecting it to be like the experience with FlameDiva, the pressure would lead to the tingling feeling then I'd black out. Instead I could not breath and knew I could not to anything to stop Dominque. I was terrified that she didn't know that I was suffocating and would unintentionally kill me. I remember the fear of not being able to breath and dying from suffocation. Then the next thing I know I'm wondering why the tv across the room is sideways. Dominque had knocked me out and a couple of seconds later I regained consciousness. Which was an odd feeling, I went from shear panic to clear and calm after realizing what had just happened to me.

We see chokes in movies and tv shows and that lead to my curiosity as to what is it like to literally have a choke hold applied. My two experiences were frightening. A lot of that was due to not knowing what to expect. Kind of on the fence about trying it again. But if I do, I'll be careful regarding who I'd choose to try again. A choke hold and lead to serious consequences so I'd advise only trying this with someone who is skilled, experienced and a pro. Some session woman who has been studying bjj for a month and you are her second session ever could lead to disaster.

Offline gatorvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2020, 07:45:33 am »
thanks marvin. that's really interesting. i think one day i might do it, but really good advice about who to do it with for sure! never met flame diva but dom danger would be an impossible machine to stop (i have sessioned with her before, just a truck of a woman)

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2020, 05:37:47 pm »
It's had to me from scissors. It was strange. And yeah it's very odd coming back and being dazed. You also legit are out for seconds. I liked it. I don't I'd go for it frequently but it was interesting.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Getting Choked

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View