Pages:
Actions
  • #31 by randy312 on 15 Apr 2013
  • to Shadow and gallo, a good recording software is Bandicam, the free version will let you record up to 10 minutes free, then you just have to restart the recording, file size is nice and recording quality is excellent , easy to resize windows, I kick myself for not finding it earlier, great program
  • #32 by Maxturbator on 18 Apr 2013
  • You can use paypal, its no problem. Only thing is they can add funds few days later.
  • #33 by grossbar on 18 Apr 2013
  • I use applian media catcher , works well and quality is good
  • #34 by Polite Society on 17 Aug 2013
  •  Can regulars to the Herbicepscam site (the ones who pay rather than leech)  indicate when it became open season for sex acts in fantasy for performers?
       I've visited two rooms where previously 'reserved' models were happy to demonstrate their love of fellatio and more.
       Not complaining, just a sign I guess that camming times are hard.

• #35 by MM2K on 18 Aug 2013
  • These reserved models who all of a sudden became wild - are they all fbbs, or are some of them figure and physique competitors?
  • #36 by Polite Society on 18 Aug 2013
  • These reserved models who all of a sudden became wild - are they all fbbs, or are some of them figure and physique competitors?

What does it matter?
  • #37 by GetIt on 19 Aug 2013
  • They changed their rules a couple years ago.
    • GetIt
  • #38 by randy312 on 19 Aug 2013
  • I ran across one that I was surprised to see in the act with a male. It's not common but there are definitely a few that will spice things up :)
  • #39 by MuscleSpunter on 20 Aug 2013
  • From my experience the change started around  2008/2009  and has escalated since then. 

I don't see anything wrong with it, to each their own.   My bigger concern is why more and more models look 2 - 3x more muscular in their photos than on cam.
    • MuscleSpunter
  • #40 by randy312 on 21 Aug 2013
  • ^^^ Agreed with Muscle up above, so many girls on there that have little or no muscle or the pics they have up are terribly outdated, I dont want to mention any names, but you will know when you visit the rooms after seeing the profile pics
  • #41 by deerfott on 21 Aug 2013
  • I've visited two rooms where previously 'reserved' models were happy to demonstrate their love of fellatio and more.

Feel free to post the cams.

I ran across one that I was surprised to see in the act with a male. It's not common but there are definitely a few that will spice things up :)

Again, feel free to post the cams.
    • deerfott
  • #42 by MM2K on 22 Aug 2013

What does it matter?

1. I am interested in figure and phsyique competitors and to a lesser extent some bikini competitors. Im not interested in fbbs.

2. Figure and physique competitors in general tend to be more reserved than fbbs in general.
  • #43 by Collector Jones on 13 Sep 2013
  • @ffliction is one of the performers we're talking about here, right?

Feel free to mention others you're discovered, using some clever spelling to keep it on the down low. (@, $, *, etc.)
  • #44 by dothedammthing on 13 Sep 2013
  • These cam girls must all be getting real desperate. Well charging a $1 per minute is not the way to go about it. I wouldn't throw a penny their way!
  • #45 by Female Bodybuilding on 13 Sep 2013
  • These cam girls must all be getting real desperate. Well charging a $1 per minute is not the way to go about it. I wouldn't throw a penny their way!

They don't charge $1 per minute at least $5 - $10 per minute.

Pages:
Actions