Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576103 Posts in 73291 Topics by 28879 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 11:37:57 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  HerBicepsCam
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: HerBicepsCam  (Read 114370 times)

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
Re: Herbicepscam Goes Wild
« Reply #105 on: September 19, 2014, 09:27:17 pm »
Shows via Skype are better for both the performers and the customers. It eliminates the middleman (HBC), which means the girls keep 100% of money and the fans pay a much lower rate. Obviously you know this, which is why you try to to prevent.

I barely know how skype works, so I have never done a skype show or even own a webacm but I would think there is someone who has paid a lady for a skype show through paypal and never heard from her again. But you are right, in that case she also keeps 100% of the money  ;D ANd how much do you have to play "tag" to get on at the same time?

Also is going through a webcam site safer for the ladies? I don't know what kind of info gets passed during a skype session so I don't know if there is someway for him to bother here (or the other way around) even after the show is over. I don't think the women would have that kind of problem in HBC or streamate. Would they?
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Forum Saradas

« Reply #105 on: September 19, 2014, 09:27:17 pm »

Offline crabdone

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #106 on: September 21, 2014, 06:54:47 pm »
On a final note, all models should be required to use HD webcams. I think most customers, if not all, would agree with that.

HBC does not support HD

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • FemFlex
« Reply #107 on: September 25, 2014, 01:39:14 am »
Actually, many other webcam sites payout 40% or more. Several HBC performers have mentioned they receive somewhere between a 45 - 48%. And as you mentioned, other camsites have a higher volume of traffic, so it likely those performers are making more money even if they receive a slightly lower percentage overall.   

If it is true that models are "100% responsible for any credit card fraud or chargebacks linked to their rooms," which seems dubious, how often does that actually happen?

We're happy to hear that other webcam sites are now sharing more of their revenues with the performers. We're not looking for a pat on the back, but have been that way since our opening. As for fraud, it happens often enough to be a very serious concern and is the reason we pay a much higher rate for credit card services than typical retailers do.   

Quote from: hotheat
A completely disingenuous statement.

While much of what jq says is nonsense, he is correct about this. The "restriction" about not allowing a girl to mention "Skype or similar" works to directly "prevent anyone from operating in her own best interests." Shows via Skype are better for both the performers and the customers. It eliminates the middleman (HBC), which means the girls keep 100% of money and the fans pay a much lower rate. Obviously you know this, which is why you try to to prevent.

Think of it this way. A retail store in a medium-sized town has 100 employees. 75 of them begin using the store's resources for their own personal gain (without return compensation to the store) and the store goes out of business. Now 100 people are without jobs.  Were those who chose to 'act in their own interests' *really* acting in their own best interests if their actions lead to closure of the store that employed them?

I fail to see how a completely honest statement of company policy is disingenuous. HBC is not attempting to be Facebook for physique women and muscle fans. It's a market where performers can exchange labor for money and where they can also promote their personal brands to interested parties.  There are a few restrictions about what cannot be promoted or sold within the rooms.  If we were to openly permit and encourage actions which might hasten closure of the market, then I can tell you to an absolute certainty that many current (and future) performers would see their bottom lines take a significant hit.  There's a reason why so many people worldwide  choose to work on existing webcam services primarily as opposed to marketing their availability independently. As a businessperson, would you rather have 1000 potential customers or 10 guaranteed buyers?

Quote from: hotheat
Also, being that most girls don't have their own sites, saying they are not "prevented from selling [their] own personal webcam shows via [their] own website" is basically meaningless.

Many of the women on HBC have Facebook, Twitter,  Insta****, etc and market their non-HBC (or HBC) services there. There's nothing preventing anyone else from doing the same.  Facebook gets several times the daily traffic of personal websites. 

Again, pay the performers more and charge the customers less. If that means those that run the site make less money, so be it.

On a final note, all models should be required to use HD webcams. I think most customers, if not all, would agree with that.

Most of the models who've ever used HBC and who've talked to us about commissions have been happy with their compensation.  There are some who are very, very angry, however, and who feel they deserve 90% or higher commissions - an actual statement from a performer (well, 2, if you count the fact that she told another to relay her anger to me) - because she would 'get 100% of the money if she only did Skype and Paypal'.   For those who've come to us with questions about the payment structure, we've always been very honest and direct, but not everyone can understand the costs of operating a business nor an appreciation of the value of marketplaces vs being an independent on the open market.

It may seem simple on the surface to say 'give more, charge less', but it's a far more complicated matrix than one might believe. 

As for the HD question, thanks for that feedback and we do agree that the feeds should be HD.  That's a matter that we've been working on rather diligently for quite sometime.

herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

GetIt

« Reply #108 on: September 26, 2014, 03:48:25 am »
To be fair, it certainly doesn't make the least bit of sense for them to allow females to adv their own private cam services on their network. That's ridiculous. What would make sense would be for them to stop kissing the ass of their performers and instead turn their attention to their customers who make all of this possible. Why is HBC nothing more than a chat service now? Why are there so many "performers" on there who are not comfortable doing any sort of posing? Honestly, what do you guys tell these girls when they join your network. "All you'll have to do is talk your way to thousands of dollars"... Why are so many scam artists allowed to use your service? Why has HD been "in the works" for several years now to no avail...

GetIt

« Reply #109 on: September 26, 2014, 03:52:05 am »
Why aren't customers afforded the same amount of privacy as your models? Why are there performers finding peoples address by searching their ip???

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #110 on: September 26, 2014, 05:17:14 pm »
Why aren't customers afforded the same amount of privacy as your models? Why are there performers finding peoples address by searching their ip???

What would make sense would be for them to stop kissing the ass of their performers and instead turn their attention to their customers who make all of this possible. Why is HBC nothing more than a chat service now? Why are there so many "performers" on there who are not comfortable doing any sort of posing? Honestly, what do you guys tell these girls when they join your network. "All you'll have to do is talk your way to thousands of dollars"... Why are so many scam artists allowed to use your service? Why has HD been "in the works" for several years now to no avail...

Hi, GetIt, and thanks for your feedback. I attempted to send you a PM regarding the privacy question, but your inbox is full right now. Please clear a space and I'll re-send. Thanks.

The HD integration seems to be far more complicated than it should be in our opinion. I wish I had a better answer for you, but please know that we are working on it.

While there are clients who primarily want to talk with the women on the site, I'm inclined to believe that a majority of customers are paying for a personalized show rather than a chat session with a little flexing thrown in.  I would think most people in business would want to get to know their clients, as there tends to be great value in building long-term relationships. Each webcam performer is operating her own small business, so even though we (HBC) handle payment collection, it's still accurate to say that the performer is the merchant and it's up to her to convince prospective customers to spend with her. Models who consistently fail to deliver value to their customers will soon find fewer people willing to spend money on them. 

I think fan forums which discuss performers serve a vital role in this regard.  If you feel you've been scammed in any way (a performer tricks you into a 5-minute 'show' without a single flex, for example), please notify us right away and we'll make an effort to resolve the concern as quickly as possible. 

GetIt

« Reply #111 on: September 26, 2014, 08:30:31 pm »
Hi, GetIt, and thanks for your feedback. I attempted to send you a PM regarding the privacy question, but your inbox is full right now. Please clear a space and I'll re-send. Thanks.

It should be clear now.

The HD integration seems to be far more complicated than it should be in our opinion. I wish I had a better answer for you, but please know that we are working on it.

Your competitors came out the gate with a higher quality feed. There's no problem that the right check can't solve.

While there are clients who primarily want to talk with the women on the site, I'm inclined to believe that a majority of customers are paying for a personalized show rather than a chat session with a little flexing thrown in.  I would think most people in business would want to get to know their clients, as there tends to be great value in building long-term relationships.

Let's stop there because you and I both know that most of your models aren't interested in building long-term relationships, especially your non-American models. How are we defining the term though, maybe our definitions are different? Is building a relationship simply finding out what the customer likes and catering to them, or is it more than that. To me it's the latter, unfortunately though you'd be lucky to get anyone to act genuine let alone build a good rapport with one another.

Take Lyndsey Dejager (I forget her cam name) for comparison, or Britt Miller. Both women would keep in touch through e-mail, often Britt would even e-mail me immediately after camming with just small talk and thanking me. Acts like that shows appreciation and goes a long way in building a relationship. A relationship where I want to come back and don't mind spending more money. Now the whole e-mail thing is just a common trick being used to get people into private with no real intention of establishing any sort of real rapport. With so many using this tactic it again makes me wonder if this is something being taught to them. To be clear, it's not even about establishing a deep friendship, I understand that the girls are there to work and earn money, I simply want to see some respect given. I don't think respect is too much to ask. Also, if I'm spending a lot of money I expect to be treated like a VIP. I don't know if that sounds self-aggrandizing, but again cam isn't cheap. If I'm paying a premium for something then it's only natural that I expect above average service.

I think the same goes for any business where there's a significant amount of money involved or there's simply an opportunity to build a stronger relationship. Golf outing with clients, lunch with clients, etc all common. All to build stronger relationships and show some appreciation. I don't think cam should be any different, in philosophy, obviously no one is going to lunch together because of cam, that's just an example.

Comparative to other cam services you'll see women give out their number for texting for select VIPs. That type of treatment is really better for everyone involved as it opens the door for more money, and these girls on HBC are making enough to at least do something that goes out of their way.

Each webcam performer is operating her own small business, so even though we (HBC) handle payment collection, it's still accurate to say that the performer is the merchant and it's up to her to convince prospective customers to spend with her. Models who consistently fail to deliver value to their customers will soon find fewer people willing to spend money on them. 

I think fan forums which discuss performers serve a vital role in this regard.  If you feel you've been scammed in any way (a performer tricks you into a 5-minute 'show' without a single flex, for example), please notify us right away and we'll make an effort to resolve the concern as quickly as possible.

The problem with letting them operate independently is that they're still a reflection of the entire service and can impact, positively or negatively, what everyone else earns. Why allow your customers to experience sour after sour encounters. At some point it's going to affect their spending habits. Or I suppose being the only show in town allows you to get away with that. For me, I'm very weary of going pvt with anyone new as I know there's a good possibility that I'm going to waste my money. Now, if it wasn't for all of the bad experiences, that wouldn't be the case and I'd be open to giving more models a chance. In general cam has slowed down for me anyway, the concept is weird and it gets even more weird when you know the girl on the other end only wants to talk, so you talk and then feel even more weird if you ask her to take her shirt off. It's just weird. Then on the other end it becomes frustrating when the other half are nothing but scam artists. But, this is what happens when you allow them to act however they please.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #112 on: September 26, 2014, 10:17:09 pm »

Your competitors came out the gate with a higher quality feed. There's no problem that the right check can't solve.

We paid for the development costs of that and while we're happy that our friends are benefiting from it, we're frustrated that the simplified interface was not built for integration into our site. While the casual observer might think the best solution is just to switch over to the newest version and abandon the existing platform completely, the database structures are different. The simplified HD interface has to be completed. 

Quote from: GetIt
While there are clients who primarily want to talk with the women on the site, I'm inclined to believe that a majority of customers are paying for a personalized show rather than a chat session with a little flexing thrown in.  I would think most people in business would want to get to know their clients, as there tends to be great value in building long-term relationships.

Let's stop there because you and I both know that most of your models aren't interested in building long-term relationships, especially your non-American models. How are we defining the term though, maybe our definitions are different? Is building a relationship simply finding out what the customer likes and catering to them, or is it more than that. To me it's the latter, unfortunately though you'd be lucky to get anyone to act genuine let alone build a good rapport with one another.

Take Lyndsey Dejager (I forget her cam name) for comparison, or Britt Miller. Both women would keep in touch through e-mail, often Britt would even e-mail me immediately after camming with just small talk and thanking me. Acts like that shows appreciation and goes a long way in building a relationship. A relationship where I want to come back and don't mind spending more money. Now the whole e-mail thing is just a common trick being used to get people into private with no real intention of establishing any sort of real rapport. With so many using this tactic it again makes me wonder if this is something being taught to them. To be clear, it's not even about establishing a deep friendship, I understand that the girls are there to work and earn money, I simply want to see some respect given. I don't think respect is too much to ask. Also, if I'm spending a lot of money I expect to be treated like a VIP. I don't know if that sounds self-aggrandizing, but again cam isn't cheap. If I'm paying a premium for something then it's only natural that I expect above average service.

I think the same goes for any business where there's a significant amount of money involved or there's simply an opportunity to build a stronger relationship. Golf outing with clients, lunch with clients, etc all common. All to build stronger relationships and show some appreciation. I don't think cam should be any different, in philosophy, obviously no one is going to lunch together because of cam, that's just an example.

Comparative to other cam services you'll see women give out their number for texting for select VIPs. That type of treatment is really better for everyone involved as it opens the door for more money, and these girls on HBC are making enough to at least do something that goes out of their way.

When I say long-term relationship, I'm talking about building a provider-customer relationship. If that means that a true friendship or even a love affair results, great, but our primary interest is in the providers learning how to retain their customers. Each provider has a unique skill set (for lack of a better term), just as each client has unique tastes. Yes, the focus should be on giving the customer a great show for however long they are in the room, and if that happens, then the customer is more likely to return. Over time, the client's interests may evolve, just as the provider's offerings may change. And over time, they may want that they want or need different things from one another. 

You're absolutely right that HBC is a premium service and, as such, you have a reasonable right to expect to be treated that way. We take ownership of the fact that the system should be robust enough to do more for our VIPs. No excuses - we need to continue working towards this end. 

We only have the two megashoots annually in Vegas, but over the years, many fans/customers have been able to drop by, hang out, and have a drink or bite to eat with the crew.  Work has priority and we can't let people just move in, but this is something that's always been welcomed as a small thank-you to the guys who make it all possible.

Each webcam performer is operating her own small business, so even though we (HBC) handle payment collection, it's still accurate to say that the performer is the merchant and it's up to her to convince prospective customers to spend with her. Models who consistently fail to deliver value to their customers will soon find fewer people willing to spend money on them. 

The problem with letting them operate independently is that they're still a reflection of the entire service and can impact, positively or negatively, what everyone else earns. Why allow your customers to experience sour after sour encounters. At some point it's going to affect their spending habits. Or I suppose being the only show in town allows you to get away with that. For me, I'm very weary of going pvt with anyone new as I know there's a good possibility that I'm going to waste my money. Now, if it wasn't for all of the bad experiences, that wouldn't be the case and I'd be open to giving more models a chance. In general cam has slowed down for me anyway, the concept is weird and it gets even more weird when you know the girl on the other end only wants to talk, so you talk and then feel even more weird if you ask her to take her shirt off. It's just weird. Then on the other end it becomes frustrating when the other half are nothing but scam artists. But, this is what happens when you allow them to act however they please.

Again, you are 100% correct in that bolded section.  If each performer truly acts in her own best interests, then the tide will lift all boats.  But when one chooses the selfish route - regardless of the reason why - and leaves a client with a bad taste in his mouth, then all performers and the system are adversely affected by those actions.  You flat-out nailed it there and this is something we do talk to new performers about and we even have this conversation with women who've been with us for years, but need the occasional reminder.

Most of the customer complaints we get are along the lines of "Model X kicked me out of her room and I didn't do anything wrong!", but the frequency of reports where a customer feels legitimately cheated by a performer is quite low, thankfully....that is, unless it's happening a lot more than we know about, causing customers to quit silently and not return. This is why we want people to inform us when they've had these negative experiences. I know we're not a regular retailer or Main St. service provider, but just like those businesses, we would much rather a dissatisfied customer tell us what went wrong and give us the opportunity to make them whole rather than to just walk away and become a former customer.  I know Mike and I can seem a bit aloof at times, but believe me when I say that neither of us is too proud to ask what we can do (within reason, of course) to win - or win back - your business. 

GetIt

« Reply #113 on: September 26, 2014, 11:21:20 pm »

We paid for the development costs of that and while we're happy that our friends are benefiting from it, we're frustrated that the simplified interface was not built for integration into our site. While the casual observer might think the best solution is just to switch over to the newest version and abandon the existing platform completely, the database structures are different. The simplified HD interface has to be completed. 

When I say long-term relationship, I'm talking about building a provider-customer relationship. If that means that a true friendship or even a love affair results, great, but our primary interest is in the providers learning how to retain their customers. Each provider has a unique skill set (for lack of a better term), just as each client has unique tastes. Yes, the focus should be on giving the customer a great show for however long they are in the room, and if that happens, then the customer is more likely to return. Over time, the client's interests may evolve, just as the provider's offerings may change. And over time, they may want that they want or need different things from one another. 

You're absolutely right that HBC is a premium service and, as such, you have a reasonable right to expect to be treated that way. We take ownership of the fact that the system should be robust enough to do more for our VIPs. No excuses - we need to continue working towards this end. 

We only have the two megashoots annually in Vegas, but over the years, many fans/customers have been able to drop by, hang out, and have a drink or bite to eat with the crew.  Work has priority and we can't let people just move in, but this is something that's always been welcomed as a small thank-you to the guys who make it all possible.

Again, you are 100% correct in that bolded section.  If each performer truly acts in her own best interests, then the tide will lift all boats.  But when one chooses the selfish route - regardless of the reason why - and leaves a client with a bad taste in his mouth, then all performers and the system are adversely affected by those actions.  You flat-out nailed it there and this is something we do talk to new performers about and we even have this conversation with women who've been with us for years, but need the occasional reminder.

Most of the customer complaints we get are along the lines of "Model X kicked me out of her room and I didn't do anything wrong!", but the frequency of reports where a customer feels legitimately cheated by a performer is quite low, thankfully....that is, unless it's happening a lot more than we know about, causing customers to quit silently and not return. This is why we want people to inform us when they've had these negative experiences. I know we're not a regular retailer or Main St. service provider, but just like those businesses, we would much rather a dissatisfied customer tell us what went wrong and give us the opportunity to make them whole rather than to just walk away and become a former customer.  I know Mike and I can seem a bit aloof at times, but believe me when I say that neither of us is too proud to ask what we can do (within reason, of course) to win - or win back - your business.

Well said on all points, that is a little reassuring to hear, I just hope a lot of this can actually materialize in the future. Just to clarify I'm not expecting any love affairs or anything in that regard to take shape. I'm also aware that you've had some high profile athletes on your site in the past, and it's reasonable for them to want to protect their identity. All of that is fine. If you only want to communicate on cam, np, simply say so instead of lieing. Also, if I'm a regular customer and currently in your premium and you skip over me for someone with more money, without saying anything, to me that's a little rude. Not asking for friendships, just a little common courtesy.

Offline thawit77

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Mia at Herbiceps cam
« Reply #114 on: February 20, 2016, 11:17:26 pm »
Anyone know if she does sessions?
User is currently banned [View]

Offline petitfilou87

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
Re: Herbicepscam, how to pay
« Reply #115 on: August 04, 2018, 04:08:47 pm »
it's impossible for me to add money now and I've Always the same credit card ? and for you that work ?

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Mia at Herbiceps cam
« Reply #116 on: April 25, 2019, 08:32:15 pm »
Mia is one of my all time favorite cam girls. I wish I could find pics of her though.

Offline the duke22

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #117 on: July 11, 2020, 11:04:08 pm »
Has anyone had trouble getting their payments to go through? Every time I try to buy credits it logs me out.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline tim1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #118 on: August 30, 2020, 07:07:52 pm »
Seems like a lot of hassle to have to save off the video by screen capture. When the cost was stated, is that by minutes or something else ?

Offline herbiceps

• Gold Member VIP
  • New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #119 on: October 19, 2020, 08:49:57 pm »
When the cost was stated, is that by minutes or something else ?

Users purchase credits in bulk from the site. Every host charges a different number of credits per minute.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  HerBicepsCam

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View