Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572577 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 05:26:40 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Who's the biggest of all time - height to weight ratio in off-season?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Who's the biggest of all time - height to weight ratio in off-season?  (Read 22662 times)

Offline flexomatic

• Activity:
    0%
I'm not a stats geek of FBB - and photos and videos are often deceiving depending on lens choice, zoom, distance etc.

But there's one telling ratio: height:weight (off-season).

A 6 foot  fbb is impressive at 200 lbs. but imagine that weight packed onto a 5'5" frame.

Does anyone know who had the most amazing weight to height ratio?

Offline stratos

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Who's the biggest of all time - height to weight ratio in off-season?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2019, 09:10:14 am »
The Biggest one I can think of off the top (from legit resources and not hearsay)-Christine Envall 5 3' at 209

Offline flexomatic

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2019, 02:51:34 pm »
The Biggest one I can think of off the top (from legit resources and not hearsay)-Christine Envall 5 3' at 209

Ah yes! That seems about right :) What she lacked in height she made up for in width! :)
I really can't think of any fbb with wider lats...

Offline kevin1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2019, 01:08:30 am »

I nominate Tina Zampa.

I'm not sure what her stats are but in her latest clips from clips4sale she is thicker than any fbber I have ever seen.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/18433/tina-s-muscle-clips
 :wow:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline necro2080

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2019, 12:07:19 pm »
Nataliya Kuznetsova Amazonka is 220 lb and 5' 7''.

Offline flexomatic

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2019, 07:17:35 am »
Nataliya Kuznetsova Amazonka is 220 lb and 5' 7''.

She's in her own league though :)

And 5'7" is pretty tall already.

Who's the smallest with the highest weight? Christine Envall seems to be at the top.

here's the formula: just divide weight/height.

Amazonka has 0.58+
Christine has 0.59+

pretty close win for Christine.

PS: for easy calculation, convert to kg/cm! :)

birmi482

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2019, 08:07:52 am »
In terms of height/weight probably Tina Zampa, her value would be at the top. Nataliya is in her own league when it comes to muscle definition and pumped veins when offseason as she usually has always good definition with visibly pumped up veins even at 220-225 pounds weight, much more than Christine Envall or Tina Zampa when at their offseason biggest

Offline stratos

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2019, 09:56:41 pm »
In terms of height/weight probably Tina Zampa, her value would be at the top. Nataliya is in her own league when it comes to muscle definition and pumped veins when offseason as she usually has always good definition with visibly pumped up veins even at 220-225 pounds weight, much more than Christine Envall or Tina Zampa when at their offseason biggest

Respect, but if we are going strictly by the numbers/stats and not by how big they look as the threadstarter intended, Tina comes up short against Christine.  Tina even in her humongous size that she has been in the last couple years was 205 lbs at her heaviest and she is 5 5', Christine was 209 at 5 3'.  Like I said I'm going strictly by what the fbb said herself or a video (meet Christine the futuristic woman-ironbelles), but who knows if any of these women went extremely high in their weight in the offseason and just never took photos or videos of themselves (many feel fat in the offseason don't like to show themselves looking fat-which is personally my favorite look)

Offline flexomatic

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2019, 11:18:13 pm »

Respect, but if we are going strictly by the numbers/stats and not by how big they look as the threadstarter intended, Tina comes up short against Christine.  Tina even in her humongous size that she has been in the last couple years was 205 lbs at her heaviest and she is 5 5', Christine was 209 at 5 3'.  Like I said I'm going strictly by what the fbb said herself or a video (meet Christine the futuristic woman-ironbelles), but who knows if any of these women went extremely high in their weight in the offseason and just never took photos or videos of themselves (many feel fat in the offseason don't like to show themselves looking fat-which is personally my favorite look)

I just calculated a factor of 0.7 for Anna Konda - a German wrestler.

She's 254 lbs. at 5'4" and man she does look super massive.
Not really a classic bodybuilder though. But still.

Offline m100

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2019, 07:45:16 pm »
Anna is massive and strong, no doubt about it. But she carrys a lot of fat and doesn't consider herself a bodybuilder.

Offline flexomatic

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2019, 02:49:30 pm »
Anna is massive and strong, no doubt about it. But she carrys a lot of fat and doesn't consider herself a bodybuilder.

That's what I said....

well - anyone challenging Christine?

Anyone have the stats for Andrea Shaw?

birmi482

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2019, 04:31:36 pm »
Andrea Shaw doesn't come close, i don't know her exact stats, but she must be taller than Christine but weighs less than her. Regarding the Amazonka, her top weight was 102 kg which is 225 pounds. Her height is sometimes given as 1.68 metres, sometimes  as 1.70 metres.

So if you divide 102 by 168, you get 0.607, if you do it for 102 by 170, you still get 0.60, we have a winner!!!! And the most important thing, when offseason the Amazonka is still all muscle with excellent definition and pumped veins!!!!! Just unbelievabe, a real miracle, the 8th World Wonder

Offline flexomatic

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2019, 02:39:02 pm »
Andrea Shaw doesn't come close, i don't know her exact stats, but she must be taller than Christine but weighs less than her. Regarding the Amazonka, her top weight was 102 kg which is 225 pounds. Her height is sometimes given as 1.68 metres, sometimes  as 1.70 metres.

So if you divide 102 by 168, you get 0.607, if you do it for 102 by 170, you still get 0.60, we have a winner!!!! And the most important thing, when offseason the Amazonka is still all muscle with excellent definition and pumped veins!!!!! Just unbelievabe, a real miracle, the 8th World Wonder

However, you must discount the weight of her massive implants. :)

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2019, 09:38:15 am »
I ve met a lot of big girls like Nataliya Kuznetsova in Romania, Jayne Stark during our show in Paris, Kireen Ellis in Miam National contest (made a pic with her and Carla Maria and Tischa Thomas).. I would say Kireen Ellis is one of the most massive women I ve ever seen. Nataliya too. Also French girl Eva Damoh is pretty tall and huge. People don't realise the mass of muscles she had under the fat. She is pretty heavy around 250 few years ago. You can see her pose with Robin Hillis is the most mucular epic pose during one of our show in Paris...

birmi482

« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2019, 10:34:47 am »
@lovefbbmega. Yes, you organized events with many big girls . You moved your event in September from London to Paris just because of Nataliya? There are two more girls who are at the event and possibly more UK FBB. Why did you not replace Nataliya by another girl instead of moving the whole event to Paris just because she cannot enter the UK?

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Who's the biggest of all time - height to weight ratio in off-season?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View