Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572582 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 08:28:36 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Utilities  |  Media  |  #READERS SHARE: Books with muscle/athletic woman
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #READERS SHARE: Books with muscle/athletic woman  (Read 141924 times)

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
Re: #READERS SHARE: Books with muscle/athletic woman
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2012, 06:15:55 am »

Pulse (A Chess Team Adventure) by Jeremy Robinson

The Chess Team is a team of special forces soldiers that only take the most challenging missions, which in the books have a supernatural twist to them. The only female team member is Queen, who is basically described as looking like a heavyweight bodybuilder that prefers to kill in hand to hand combat. She's prominently featured, which makes this book very worthwhile.

Instinct (A Chess Team Adventure) by Jeremy Robinson

In the sequel, Queen is featured and if anything is more of a bad ass. She spends half the book running around the jungle topless in a quest for vengeance. What's disappointing is that the only physical description the author gives us are of her abs and breasts. It's as if somebody told him to back off and make the character more marketable.

A bunch of Jeremy Robinson books.

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/11YFQ3GI

Just a quick follow up - Jeremy Robinson has written two more Chess Team novels plus a series of novelettes featuring each team member individually, and the role of Queen has shrunk as other female leads have been introduced. Even in her own novelette, Queen's physique is no longer even described or hinted at. While I'd still recommend the books for fans of the adventure genre, if you're looking for muscular women, don't bother reading past Pulse.

Forum Saradas

Offline Sthenoglania

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2012, 07:50:10 pm »
For muscular woman in excellent classics - The Beast Within from the la bete humaine series of Emile Zola features  a gorgeously strong and muscular female who is a major character.

The main character in Ken Follet's Third Twin is also strong and has muscular arms

Offline I like strong women

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2014, 11:05:23 pm »
There is a sadistic executioner in Modesty Blaise by Peter O'Donnell-- Mrs. Fothergill.
She kills a captured British spy with her bare hands- he tries to fight back but she is overwhelming-- breaks his arms and then strangles him-- a very hot scene!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2014, 11:19:25 pm »
R. Crumb gets my vote

Offline joe6345

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2014, 11:58:05 pm »
Here's one

Memoirs of a Time Traveler Paperback
by Doug Molitor

A wild, amazonian tourist from the future drags a young archaeologist of today on a chase through time, from ancient Atlantis to a nightmare future, from 1776 to Golden Age Hollywood, tracking down the man who's rewriting history. Romantic comedy meets sci-fi with sword-swinging adventure. "You couldn't ask for a finer guide to the future - or the past - than Doug Molitor. Having so thoroughly enjoyed his 'Memoirs of a Time Traveler,' the next book I read is, without a doubt going to be his 'Memoirs of a Time Traveler' again." - Larry Gelbart (A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum, TV's M*A*S*H, Tootsie.) “For Pete’s sake, do not wait for the inevitable Major Motion Picture! See Doug Molitor’s ‘Memoirs of a Time Traveler’ NOW, as it was meant to be seen: on that giant screen between your ears!” - Randall William Cook Writer, Director, and Oscar™-winning Visual Effects Artist (The Lord of the Rings)

simpl1

« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2014, 12:24:16 am »

The Lies of Locke Lamora
by Scott Lynch

Has two amazon sisters, that are muscular gladiators of sorts. They play personal henchmen to one of the antagonists in the book.
They are not main characters but they do play small parts through out the book.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2014, 08:10:03 am »
I remember clearly that there was another thread about this, where I pointed out that there was a specific book in the Star Wars expanded universe novel series where Princess Leia was shown to be quite fit, even a little bit muscular, and very strong dragging an unconscious male body behind her and in that sequence, it said that she didn't need to use the force to do it because her training with her master Saba Sebatyne had made her body that strong. There was also a later part in the same book that highlighted a female Captain in the Imperial/Galactic Navy that was also very strong and muscular, which showed through her tight uniform.

The book is Tempest by Troy Denning.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

lvorma

« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2014, 08:44:11 am »
Salka Valka by Nobel Prize Winner Halldor Laxness. Salka Valka was a woman who was stronger than most men.

Offline I like strong women

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2014, 07:49:29 pm »
I was very disappointed when I saw the film- back in the late 60's.
the book is quite graphic- and I have to say, that one scene really moved me when I stumbled upon it in the book. I still remember it, all these years later.
The fellow she kills never has a chance against her.

Offline gwhh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2014, 04:55:47 am »
In the first or 2nd book by tucker max he talks about one of his friends banging a Canadian FBB who could bench press more than his friend could.

Offline gwhh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2014, 04:20:05 pm »
in the book Liberty by Stephen Coots one of the secondary characters is married to a muscle and strength models and love thinking and showing her off 

Offline gwhh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #56 on: March 10, 2014, 04:03:55 am »
Read it here:

http://depositfiles.com/files/qps6w465r?redirect

:shutup:
I remember clearly that there was another thread about this, where I pointed out that there was a specific book in the Star Wars expanded universe novel series where Princess Leia was shown to be quite fit, even a little bit muscular, and very strong dragging an unconscious male body behind her and in that sequence, it said that she didn't need to use the force to do it because her training with her master Saba Sebatyne had made her body that strong. There was also a later part in the same book that highlighted a female Captain in the Imperial/Galactic Navy that was also very strong and muscular, which showed through her tight uniform.

The book is Tempest by Troy Denning.

Offline gwhh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #57 on: March 10, 2014, 04:05:39 am »
In the book Sphere.  A female researcher is called Mother Nature with muscles.  She really built and enjoy showing off her muscles and strength during the novel. 

Offline Japagreipe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #58 on: March 10, 2014, 12:43:02 pm »
I've wasted a lot of my time looking for books with muscular women, with very little success. Closest I ever got were some various books in vampire/werewolf and sci-fi genre.

In some of the Anita Blake novels there are some muscular women (including Anita Herself who is very strong for a woman her size)

From sci-fi I immediately think about Honor Harrington, who belongs to genetically enhanced group of people. She is big and strong but they don't really describe her strength and muscularity all that much unfortunately. She mostly battles using her ship.

Offline erminio

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #59 on: March 10, 2014, 07:49:10 pm »
Here's one

Memoirs of a Time Traveler Paperback
by Doug Molitor

A wild, amazonian tourist from the future drags a young archaeologist of today on a chase through time, from ancient Atlantis to a nightmare future, from 1776 to Golden Age Hollywood, tracking down the man who's rewriting history. Romantic comedy meets sci-fi with sword-swinging adventure. "You couldn't ask for a finer guide to the future - or the past - than Doug Molitor. Having so thoroughly enjoyed his 'Memoirs of a Time Traveler,' the next book I read is, without a doubt going to be his 'Memoirs of a Time Traveler' again." - Larry Gelbart (A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum, TV's M*A*S*H, Tootsie.) “For Pete’s sake, do not wait for the inevitable Major Motion Picture! See Doug Molitor’s ‘Memoirs of a Time Traveler’ NOW, as it was meant to be seen: on that giant screen between your ears!” - Randall William Cook Writer, Director, and Oscar™-winning Visual Effects Artist (The Lord of the Rings)

I bought it on Amazon...It's a good book, a very well written story and I think Doug Molitor is one of us  ;)

Forum Saradas  |  Utilities  |  Media  |  #READERS SHARE: Books with muscle/athletic woman

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View