Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575469 Posts in 73192 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 05:01:53 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Giantess/Goddess/Non-human Art  |  ★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected  (Read 1078509 times)

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: ★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected
« Reply #2385 on: July 04, 2020, 11:35:24 am »
Giantess Cleo - The Stoner Giantess

Size: 695 Mb
Time: 00:21:48
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/c479387625966/3077GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #2386 on: July 05, 2020, 09:52:19 am »
Turned Into Anna's Oral Slave

Size: 23,8 Mb
Time: 00:03:16
Video: AVI 848x480

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/af91396cd360e/3078GG.avi
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #2387 on: July 05, 2020, 07:55:44 pm »
Eva De Vil

Size: 1340 Mb
Time: 00:20:47

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/6b6e3a622bf62/3079GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #2388 on: July 06, 2020, 04:16:10 pm »
Feet Sucker Slave Giantess Goodess

Size: 268 Mb
Time: 00:06:06
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/9c24e3f59d3df/3080GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #2389 on: July 08, 2020, 04:41:06 pm »
Principal returns to finish the job! No! Wait! PLEASE!! Ahhh!!

This GIANT PRINCIPAL (Exotic Beauty) returns after hours of paper work to find the other half of the Foot Ball Squad trying to recuse their teammates! She won't stand for this and instantly storms the tiny little group. Forcing them under her MASSIVE FEET! Watch her SQUASH them into DUST! Before Stomping on them one last time as she walks off! SOOOOOOO hot!

Size: 235 Mb
Time: 00:04:49
Video: MOV 1920x1080

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/1cb6610de1828/3082GG.mov
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #2390 on: July 09, 2020, 10:14:55 pm »
Macy silences a tiny ! If I spit on them they'd probably just ... that's a horrible way to go

Macy's Husband keeps bringing home cheap hookers and she's had enough! She speaks to a friend over the phone about it, all the while a teeny slut is down below praying she isn't SQUASHED by Macy's GIGANTIC STOCKING FEET! But soon she will wish she is as Macy goes in depth about the horrible things to fate these tiny little whores! All the while begging not to be accidentally CRUSHED! Macy goes on about how her husband loves to watch them 'chokeon his semen' and how she thinks if she finds them she's going to "shrink them super super small" just to "vacuum them up... or sweep them away". Thinking about how they would be "screaming help me... in their high pitched annoying voices". Finally settling on "just eat them" before she wonders if it's best that they just end up used in a condom full of cum... Macy is incredible as always!

Size: 219 Mb
Time: 00:03:35

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/996d015eb0da9/3083GG.mov
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #2391 on: July 10, 2020, 04:59:07 pm »
Shauna Ryanne - This is what you wanted!

Size: 246 Mb
Time: 00:12:00
Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/290ad34a9d9b9/3084GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #2392 on: July 12, 2020, 07:24:45 pm »
Brandy In handled And Dominated

Brandy has a shrunken couple and she tortures the girl and twists her out of shape then she takes the guy and uses him as a sex toy but not after some foot play and kissing. She is very evil and hot in this.

Size: 665 Mb
Time: 00:14:39

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/c388042912684/3085GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #2393 on: July 13, 2020, 06:27:58 pm »
Sadie Holmes - Lick My Feet, Bitch Boy

Hey there little slave boy, that's quite literal isn't it. Sadie Holmes likes shrinking down her slaves to worship her soles. Sadie has put you on the table so that you can't run away. Because if you do you will fall to your demise. Sadie wants you to worship her feet. She knows you are really small but she likes to feel the tiny tickles. So why don't you start licking and cleaning them with your little tiny mouth, bitch boy. Sadie can't believe how small you are, you have to crawl up to look at her toes, lick them and stare at them.Sadie knows she is perfect and you are just a little bitch. You don't even deserve to be down there worshipping Sadie's feet but you know she likes to rotate her little ants.
Sadie wants to get up close to see you. As she does, she sees that you are like a little ant. You try to talk to her but all she wants to hear is little squeking. You've heard of Sadie's evil and sadistic ways, you don't want your life to end. But she agrees, she does love to crush tiny little bitches like you. She could crush you and swallow you at any moment. She hopes you know that. But, first she needs you to worship her big fucking perfect feet first. If you do a good job she won't crush your bones in her teeth. Sadie will put you back in your little ant farm where you belong. Sadie puts her feet back in your face, taunting you with them. She thinks it would be so fun if you journied all the way to her face so she could tell you to fuck off. But, you can't because she didn't give you permission. You belong beneath her, under her feet. While you feast on Sadie's feet she is thinking about how she needs a little snack. Do you want to be Sadie's little snack? Remember you have to do a good job or you can't escape her mouth. Sadie is going to make you hers forever. But now it's time for you to stop because she wants to get a good look at you. She wants to make sure you aren't to dirty for her feet. Aww nice and clean. Must be all the slober dripping back on you from her foot that you have worshipped. Sadie knows you will always listen and be a good boy.

Size: 196 Mb
Time: 00:13:30

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/8ae13db684a08/3086GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #2394 on: July 14, 2020, 07:03:13 pm »
Chronicles of Pun Principal Bob! My girlfriends find this fucking hilarious, they're so jealous of my personal little foot slave!

Principal Bob returns and we pick up his tiny journey a few weeks later, after finally finishing his project of cleaning the Gymnast's GIANT SHOES! She is BRATTY as ever and now has the PUNY little Principal all to herself and her GIGANTIC FEET! She starts by telling him "You did such a great job cleaning those other shoes and feet that I'm giving you a promotion! You get to clean these fucking things!... These are going to take you weeks for one shoe!" showing him her filthy sneakers!! Telling him they smell so bad that "You might even suffocate and pass out in there!" Before pulling out her phone to get a picture so "Everyone can see your new assignment!" Laughing at how pathetically small he is and telling him  "Get on you knees!!" so he can worship her towering socked soles!! He pleads for her to stop but all she hears is a buzz, telling him "I'm sorry are you saying something?! Because if you are I can't hear you because you're so little!" Stripping her socks of and telling him "There you bare stinky soles for you!" Before deciding she needs to IG this and get ideas from fellow students on what she should do to him, laughing at one suggestion!  "Human toe ring?! Hahaha I'm going to take a little piece of wire and we can just string you up... I'm going to put you right here on my toe... so I can scrunch you into oblivion inside my shoe!" It finally ends with him being stuffed in her toes as she puts her sock and shoe on telling him "Just shut up you little bitch!".

Size: 460 Mb
Time: 00:06:22

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/ea5a910ee9ee6/3087GG.mov
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #2395 on: July 15, 2020, 08:48:01 pm »
Giant Jenny

Size: 232 Mb
Time: 00:03:12

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/50dc62b121e0c/3088GG.mov
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #2396 on: July 16, 2020, 09:39:37 pm »
Girlfriend squashes her BF and friends under her GIANT FEET and ASS! Now you get to see MY ASSHOLE!

Size: 460 Mb
Time: 00:09:02

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/6dda521214847/3089GG.mov
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #2397 on: July 17, 2020, 06:02:58 pm »
Terra Mizu - A Coffee Break SFX epic

Terra's Boss is a complete asshole. he's an arrogant cunt, which always complains about his coffee and asks his female employees to dress in a certain way that pleases his secret kinks. Terra also knows about his "secret" foot-fetish.
 But she has had enough. The next coffee break will be his last!
 This video brings some hot foot seduction and foot-worship which leads to shrinking, ground shakes, pov, finger-held above coffee, and toe-ring imprisonment!

Size: 635 Mb
Time: 00:19:00

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/4c104a1eac474/3090GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #2398 on: July 18, 2020, 01:20:51 pm »
Custom - Gymnast finds a tiny man in her socks!! HOT GTS TEASECRUSH!! All of my GFs would love a tiny little man servant... in their big big SHOES!

Gymnast is an absolute whirlwind in this custom!! It seems Vin's giant fetish has got the best of him, as the Gymnast feels something wiggling around in her toes! She pulls off her sock to find her minuscule classmate plastered in her toe sweat! She scolds him for being so careless noting that he could have in her foot sweat, or fallen from between her toes, he's just that small! After she picks him out she notices he's jerking off in her hand! She gets pissed and threatens to eat him or squash him under a finger tip! She puts him on the ground to be by what he loves, her feet! Threatening to leave him there to be squashed obliviously by other students, or maybe she should tell her girlfriends about her new tiny servant! Telling him her friends would love to have a tiny little man to clean out their big big shoes! She finally lets him finish before SQUASHING him! EXTREMELY HOT GTS TEASE! She hits all the levels and more!!

Size: 451 Mb
Time: 00:09:09

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/5d471ff96b61c/3091GG.mov
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #2399 on: July 19, 2020, 08:19:09 pm »
GIANT EXs come back to shrink and CRUSH Chad and his GF!! I'm going to squish him with my big toe... like the nasty little bug you are!

Chad has been two timing multiple women but has now has been made! He is quickly shrunken along with his house and his tiny girlfriend Becky! The TWO GIANTS (Tiff and Gymnast) laugh at his predicament, constantly teasing him and threatening to crush his "mini mansion", asking him "how would you like us to smash your little house"? They laugh and take turns slowly applying weight with their TOWERING SOLES, knocking it about commenting about how frail it is. Telling him "you wanted both of us now you got it... oh little Becky now too", hovering their feet over them! Wondering if he " enjoy you new small existence". Finally they decide to CRUSH his house, debating who should get the honor before deciding they'll STOMP it out at the same time, sending it into pieces! Afterwards there is only two things left to crush! What could it be...? They lift their GIANT TOES above the two little screaming ants below, twisting them into grease stains!! One of the best GTS clips I've made, very hot tease and crush, enjoy!

Size: 458 Mb
Time: 00:07:08

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/f7bc8e33b29ff/3092GG.mov
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Giantess/Goddess/Non-human Art  |  ★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View