Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575440 Posts in 73188 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 03:21:11 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Booking sites
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Booking sites  (Read 2004 times)

Offline tangent

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Booking sites
« on: November 10, 2019, 09:26:30 pm »
I booked a session not long ago with amazon Nikki, and I was really impressed with her booking method.  (she was impressive in other ways too, of course).

She uses "youcanbook.me", and I found it much more convenient then the traditional back and forth with "do you have any openings on this date", "when would you like to see me", "is there anything after 8pm" etc..

With this site she emails you a link and you see exactly what dates and times are open for the specific trip/city you gave her.  Easier for her, easier for the client, cuts down on emails.

do other women use this or other similar sites?  why do you suppose this isn't more prevalent?  The cost seems to be minimal.

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Booking sites
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2019, 07:57:04 am »
you can check www.showup23.com which is exactly what you are looking for.
Girls have a slot management tool where she can activate and disable slots as she want.
And when you book a particular slot, it s not available for anyone else.
Site has been use by many fbb and wrestler now.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Booking sites
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2020, 09:17:14 pm »
I have not seen anyone else use what Nikki uses.  I like it, because it's hard to get clear answers about the range of times available
on each day.  And after finding out that sessions start at 4pm on a certain day, we still don't know if a certain time is open. 

There are pros and cons.  It lets guys see if she isn't busy, so they may wait to book.   It may reduce emails to her. since we can see
what is open.     

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Booking sites

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View