Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572636 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 11:53:59 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  NY - Muscular strippers in NJ/NY
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: NY - Muscular strippers in NJ/NY  (Read 58380 times)

Dabinder47

Re: Muscular strippers in NJ/NY
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2017, 05:30:04 pm »
Been looking everyday but Mandy hasn't been on the list.  Hope she's there soon.  Friday night would be nice.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2017, 05:30:04 pm »

Dabinder47

« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2017, 04:23:55 pm »
Anyone know if Mandy still works at xxxv in Sayreville?

Offline sjf450

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    40%
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2017, 10:08:44 pm »
Check out Tiffany at Lookers Friday and Saturday night and Titulations on Thursday afternoon.  Figure type.  She told me she lifts and may consider competing.   Brasilian

Offline gregmoler

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2017, 03:18:54 pm »
I’m staying in NYC for a few days, can anyone make any suggestions for muscular strippers to check out in the city? The bigger the better.
Thanks very much
User is currently banned [View]

Dabinder47

« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2018, 09:47:15 pm »
Erica at Playhouse Lounge in Burlington.  She only works during the day so yesterday was the first time I saw her.  Supposedly she was just a very good looking stripper there for years in the "normal" sense of the word.  I saw on a forum that people were saying she's now on steroids, is jacked, etc. so I had to go.  It might all be true.  She is really muscular, huge back, big quads, thick biceps.  Not to mention a great face.  She falls somewhere in between a figure competitor and physique.  Really impressive.  Really hot.  Really muscular.

Offline artax

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2018, 01:35:55 pm »
would agree about Erica at Playhouse-  also at the Playhouse is Sheena who is more muscular than Erica, however she is only part-time- check the schedule-  Sheena usually works about 2 weekends a month- Friday and Saturday night-  schedule might say 8- but the times I was there she didn't come in closer to 9-  Erica on the other hand is regularly there Monday through Saturday- 12- 5

Dabinder47

« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2018, 07:09:22 pm »
O yeah Sheena is great.  But I only half agree.  Erica is no question bigger than Sheena.  Sheena is just a little more conditioned but Erica is definitely bigger.

You a jersey guy, artax?

Offline sjf450

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    40%
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2018, 02:27:43 pm »
Don't forget Leah at Playhouse.   She is a shorter thick rock hard muscular Brazilian.    I like that they post the schedule and it is usually acurate.

Dabinder47

« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2018, 04:11:07 pm »
Eh not that Leah is in bad shape, but I wouldn't say muscular.

Offline sjf450

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    40%
Re: NY - Muscular strippers in NJ/NY
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2018, 10:14:43 pm »
Check out Jelly at Breathless.   She works evenings and the club has a hotline you can call.  Between figure and physique build Latina

Offline sjf450

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    40%
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2018, 01:46:49 am »
Check out Katarina at Breathless.  She works some afternoons call the club hotline.   Best muscular girl I have seen in a club in years.  She is about 5'5 and weights about 140 pounds.  Beautiful Brazilian with a stencil tattoo on one are.   She has one of the hardest bodies I have ever seen in person. She says she does not compete but is asked all the time if she does.

Offline oscarcorson

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2018, 01:26:25 am »
Anybody see someone in NYC recently? These recommendations in Jersey sound awesome but too far out.

Offline nbunited21

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2019, 06:10:37 pm »
Anyone know when Katarina usually works at Breathless?

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2019, 10:36:49 am »
Erica at Playhouse Lounge in Burlington.  She only works during the day so yesterday was the first time I saw her.  Supposedly she was just a very good looking stripper there for years in the "normal" sense of the word.  I saw on a forum that people were saying she's now on steroids, is jacked, etc. so I had to go.  It might all be true.  She is really muscular, huge back, big quads, thick biceps.  Not to mention a great face.  She falls somewhere in between a figure competitor and physique.  Really impressive.  Really hot.  Really muscular.
Well, you guys got me curious. Had an afternoon off and finally made the trip to the Playhouse Lounge. Made sure Erica was on the schedule. Wasn't in there two minutes before she took the stage. I'd put her at figure level, but her physique is impressive, particularly legs and back. Built like an MMA fighter. Given her line of work, I was happy to see a flat, natural chest, with only a few small tats. Did a dance with her - worth it! Better than some sessions I've had.

There were a dozen women working, but no other muscle. I wasn't charged a cover, but I read it's $5-15. Private dances are $30 per four minutes, timed. The club itself is rundown, but clean and feels safe. It's BYOB. The bartender told me they open 7:00am the first Friday of each month. Would like to see Sheena and some of the others mentioned, but would return just for Erica. Thanks for the heads-up!

https://www.playhouseloungeentertainment.com/entertainer-s-schedule.html

Offline nbunited21

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2019, 05:59:48 pm »
I will say Erica lost some size the last few months.  Hopefully she puts more back on again.  Playhouse is definitely a good time.  Sheena is awesome too.  Gotta meet up, drink a few, and talk muscle women, man.  Im guessing you're from the area?

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  NY - Muscular strippers in NJ/NY

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View