Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576212 Posts in 73303 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 04:07:31 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  What's happened to...?  |  Tina Lockwood
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tina Lockwood  (Read 31000 times)

ignorantmonkey

Tina Lockwood
« on: February 07, 2012, 05:12:32 pm »
She caught my eyes the very first moment I saw her pictures...that was around 1995 or so... Anyone knows what happened to her?

Forum Saradas

Tina Lockwood
« on: February 07, 2012, 05:12:32 pm »

diggit35

Re: Tina Lockwood
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2012, 01:59:38 pm »
she's our white whale....

Offline elma

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2012, 02:45:53 pm »
If you can find out the name of the NFL player she supposedly dated then look her up under that surname.
User is currently banned [View]

goldsguy

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2012, 10:34:41 pm »
I'm from the Washington, DC area.  I saw her about a year or so ago and she was living in Owings Mills, MD.  I do not know the new last name she was using, but it was definitely her.

She was thinkig at the time of making a comeback, but havent' heard anything since.  She was big, but not competition big.

Tina was really hot in her day, especially with the long hair and all.

Also, Abbye Eyre is still around workingb as a personal trainer in MD, but will not return to competing.

Hope this helps.

Goldsguy

UK_Fan

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2012, 11:31:15 pm »
I'm from the Washington, DC area.  I saw her about a year or so ago and she was living in Owings Mills, MD.  I do not know the new last name she was using, but it was definitely her.

She was thinkig at the time of making a comeback, but havent' heard anything since.  She was big, but not competition big.

Also, Abbye Eyre is still around workingb as a personal trainer in MD, but will not return to competing.

Hope this helps.

Goldsguy

Evidence please!  Believe me when I say more people have "seen" or "known" about the whereabouts of Tina over the years than of Lord Lucan (see   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_John_Bingham,_7th_Earl_of_Lucan   and you'll know what I mean).  As much as I would love to believe you, I've heard too many false stories over the years.

Offline akbarjohnston

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • muscle lover from NY. wifey still dont know
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2012, 10:51:39 am »
You met abby eyre?! I know she just had a cup of coffee in terms of the scene and competing but I had a thing for her. What an ass a legs

Offline elma

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2012, 11:17:46 pm »

Hope this helps.

Goldsguy

What do you mean by big, but not competition big and how and where did you hear she was about to make a comeback?

UK_Fan

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2012, 06:39:01 pm »
I see our "intrepid reporter" hasn't "reported in" with his evidence yet.  Come on goldsguy - let's see some mate.... :thanks:

goldsguy

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2012, 01:47:35 am »
OK, well I first saw her photo on a fitness dating website about a 18 months ago--it was definitely Lockwood.   Her address was listed as MD.  I should've saved the ad.

I was later doing some work at UMD (College Park) a few months later and saw her at a local restaurant with some guy--possibly the boyfriend.  She was quite large, though not as large as she had been in the day.

A friend later told me that she attended a fundraiser (with a guy in tow) for Maryland Public Television.

A fellow trainer at another Gold's Gym in MD mentioned he saw Lockwood in his facility one night.  He aproached her and recognized her and she stated that she might make a comeback soon.  This was about a year ago.

I will try to dig up some photos from the fundraiser if I can (I didn't attend), but no promises.

I did meet Eyre a few times--a mutual friend tried to fix me up, but Abby was moving away and it was a bad time for her.  I do not know where in MD she moved to.  She was a great lady and we did enjoy a few long chats and meals.

When I was in NJ, I met Heather Darling at a show.  She's a lawyer now in Denville, NJ.

For anyone who liked Yaz Boyum, she's still doing personal training in Georgetown (DC).  I used to be one of her clients until she convinced me to become a trainer myself.  Yaz is very cool.

Offline kholloways

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2012, 09:50:20 pm »
I think the real Tina Lockwood might be inclined to use her married name (if she did get married) to keep her privacy and avoid getting countless emails, letters, and perhaps phone calls asking her when she is making a comeback and when she get back to doing sessions. For 15 years or longer, Ed Winik's Mass Muscle site has been reporting that Tina "no longer does sessions," but will inform everybody when she resumes them.

I wonder how women who share a name with a popular female bodybuilder, past or present, react when they get bodybuilding, wrestling, and romantic communications from male and female fans and schmoes?

cybrwrld666

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2012, 09:46:04 am »
Is this crappy thread still going? Tina retired years ago. end of story. Show us a new pic circa 2011/2012, and I'll retract my statement.

Offline mockingbird

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2012, 06:56:18 pm »
Tina started lifting heavy again about 5 years ago. Got a boob job.
She now wears her hair in a bob. Changed her name to Aleesha. :tongue:

refles

« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2012, 08:56:35 pm »
LOL mockingbird.. that gave me a good laugh..K, thanks

dazin77

tina lockwood?
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2012, 10:24:14 pm »
tina lockwood

Cas

Re: tina lockwood?
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2012, 05:46:33 am »
Last thing remember reading about her was, she was working the reception desk at a gym in either Baltimore or Philly. (this was years ago though, who know for sure now ???)

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  What's happened to...?  |  Tina Lockwood

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View