Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578423 Posts in 73619 Topics by 28968 Members - Latest Member: Asddsaasd May 04, 2024, 12:14:48 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Muscle Marvel [futa] [updated: 28 Dec, 2023]
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Muscle Marvel [futa] [updated: 28 Dec, 2023]  (Read 13241 times)

Offline reaper0002000

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
The Muscle Marvel [futa] [updated: 28 Dec, 2023]
« on: October 27, 2023, 10:41:54 pm »
Greetings --

This is what I would consider an experimental work, a mythology outside of what I normally write.
But yes, it has the typical disclaimers from what you would expect from my fiction.

Reap

----------

The MUSCLE MARVEL

“What are you doing here?”
“I followed you.”
“Really? In what? Uh, where’s your car...?”
“Don’t need it. I just RAN.”
“Holy shit…”
“Yeah, I can run as FAR as how FAST I can run.”

“That’s amazing,” He recalled this girl's unbelievable scampers around the court, moving at ridiculous speed and getting easily to balls that would have been clean winners against anyone else. Couldn't help but ogle her exposed legs and the bulging muscles she had showing. Wearing short shorts, the girl's leg development was downright shocking, easily matching any track star; a teenager, and she was more built than a fucking anatomy chart beneath her smooth young skin. “Wow -- those are some muscles..." he marveled.

She demonstratively planted one leg in front of him and tensed it. Her thigh and calve exploded into cartoonish size, with incredible separation. She kept flexing, and emerging veins crawled over crazy cross-striations that now rose and protruded in every bulging muscle belly. The girl switched legs, planting the ball of her foot once more and began to slowly rock her massive thigh meat side to side, picking up speed with the pivoting ball, and he thought he was imagining it.... but he swore he could actually hear the somewhat wet snap of the warbling muscle whipping in a blur side to side before his eyes before it came to a startling and sudden halt of vascular roadways over striated mountains atop curving tan muscle mountains. His jaw dropped with a bit of saliva from his bottom lip as he stared without words – she couldn’t have been out of her teenaged years, and her unreal musculature now bested even pro bodybuilders. Male or female. It was insane. “Jesus..." he managed, stunned.

“Yup, I’m the muscle marvel. And you haven’t seen anything… yet.” she said matter-of-factly.

To be cont'd...

Forum Saradas

Offline Karthikkr25

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: The Muscle Marvel
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2023, 05:07:39 am »
Great see your comeback after so long days. Looking forward more action from this muscule Marvel to crush and tear.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2023, 05:10:03 am »
Hey reaper, great having you back writing again, been a fan of your work for a long, long time, the Monster, Muscles of Mercy, and more recently, Rian, the Gymnast Unleashed, just about everything I've seen you post has pushed every button for this fetish. This looks to be a great start as well, I look forward to seeing how strong and fast she really is. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    10%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2023, 08:18:13 am »
Great to see you back Reaper !  I'm looking forward to reading more. 

Especially if you're going to be doing some experimental themes and characters, that will be excellent !
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline reaper0002000

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2023, 10:24:27 pm »
...cont'd

She got on her tiptoes, causing an ungodly explosion of ridged veiny masses on her huge calves as she boldly reached up and grabbed the top of his head, and smiled slightly.

Then her small fingers viciously dug into him with such incredible strength that he gasped aloud in pain...it felt like the girl was going to crush his skull with her grip alone, with just one hand! As blood started to ooze out the deep gouges from her cruel, uncaring fingertips, he desperately grabbed her hand a tried to break her grip, but couldn't -- frantic, he discovered that he couldn't even budge a single finger with both his hands! His two arms were actually being overpowered by just ONE finger! He stared helpless and wild-eyed at the growing web of veins jutting out all over her visibly powerful forearm, as it burst with freakish muscle into a sculpted mass bigger than a bowling pin. The unreal muscularity of that young arm matched the ungodly insanity of her young legs.

“You wanna know why I'm so fast? It's because I’m soooo strong, even stronger than I am fast, ” she said evenly. With that, she roughly started pushing him downwards. He tried to resist her and found that he simply couldn’t. This girl was too strong. Way too strong.

“Down” she commanded, nastily. He tried to readjust his feet so he was into a classic squatting stance, and now fully used his legs to resist her. And still couldn't. She had overpowered both his arms with one finger, and now was effortlessly overpowering both his legs with just one arm -- dear God, how strong was this little girl!? He groaned as he strained, but was utterly powerless against the inexorable downward force of her relentless single arm, and he soon hit his knees before her, spent and literally bowing to this freakishly powerful girl.

“That’s where you belong,” she said flatly, "On your fucking knees before me," and demonstratively gripped his head hard enough that even more blood spurted out, and he screamed aloud as he felt his skull actually buckle from her ruthlessly strong fingers... the edges of her mouth curled in contempt as she savored her absolute power over him, her immense young strength welling up, matchless muscular might begging to be unleashed... but before she crushed his head like an eggshell with a single bare hand, the young beast smugly released him with a sniff of contempt.

"I'm so fucking superior, I'm a god next to a worm like you... I told you: I'm the muscle marvel. The total mankiller, the butcher of boys." And to his shock, she licked his blood off her savage fingers, appearing to relish it as he stared up at her, now fully unnerved and fear growing by the second. Her brute strength was unreal for anyone, let alone someone her size and age. He blinked at her elfin form, the thought occurring that with her small head and overall frame, especially her unusually young face, she could have passed as, well,  child whose age he didn't even want to consider… but her voice was lower than a child’s, and she emanated an aggressive, confident maturity that clearly put her past childhood.

Coolly regarding him, the young titan hooked both thumbs under her T shirt collar and swiftly pulled it over her head, tossing it aside shamelessly. "Check me out, bitch."
His jaw hit the floor, gobsmacked. She wasn’t wearing anything, not even a sports bra, beneath. He stared agog at her now topless body.

Fucking.

Christ.

It was unreal. She made gymnasts look puny, utterly underdeveloped. She actually looked like a very young MISTER Olympia...a young girl, a little girl muscled like the ultimate male bodybuilder, not only far exceeding female bodybuilders, but well beyond male champions as well. She was smaller than him, but also bigger. Much bigger.

“Oh my god…” he breathed in awe as he registered that her abs were twin columns easily an inch thick, each deeply segmented into four rows...and each jutting individual block was ridged with striations. And above that unreal midriff, her breastless pecs were slabs so massive that they had an overhang at least three inches deep. Seeing his jaw go slack at the sheer monstrosity of her naked young chest, the topless teenaged girl demonstratively rolled back her bulging, striped shoulders, causing an unthinkable surge of sickeningly shredded young beef to protrude on her bared, hulking pecs then an equally mindblowing flare of gigantic lats nearly 6 inches wide on each side before all those muscles receded to their unbelievable sculpted state of rest. The sheer raw power coming off her was insane. He could actually feel wave after wave of pure unending strength emanating from her unearthly young body. She was so far beyond what he could even conceive; it was like all the power of the universe had been poured into a single being, and she was filled with such limitless brute strength that it was bursting out of her young body, shaping it with insane bulges and ripples of freakish unearthly muscle.

"My god" he whispered again in stunned disbelief.

To be cont'd....

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2023, 08:36:54 am »
Wow, loved this sequel, and I'm not really big on violence, but her pure power and domination was really awesome to read! I wonder how strong she actually is, could he even overpower her pinky using his whole body? I look forward to more! k+!

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    10%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2023, 09:24:43 am »
Great story so far !
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2023, 08:42:16 pm »
Looks to be another amazing tale ...

Offline reaper0002000

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2023, 09:32:58 pm »
...cont'd

"Yeah, no shit I'm your god... the god of strength, the fucking god of muscle. And you WILL worship me," she intoned, not even joking -- unknown to him, she was accustomed to actually worshipped, helplessly and fearfully exalted by untold multitudes of others as their god of muscle. When she became proudly barechested before them, the full extent of her godly muscular superiority, her muscular deity became undeniable. He still couldn't believe the muscularity he was seeing. On a girl. And one so young...

The only thing remotely feminine on that insanely brutal chest were sexy girl nipples that were bigger than a boy's, and definitely larger than any preteen’s… but were utterly devoid of breast tissue beneath those hard erotic nubs. This young pixie was so harshly ripped, you could even see every striation, every granite pectoral fiber beneath those naked young nipples. She saw where he was staring and said, "Like my chest, bitch? See how much sexier I am than a girl with boobs?"

"Boobs are so worthless" she spat, reveling in her brutal breastless slabs of beastly power, "Blobs of useless fat. Instead of soft weak flab on my chest, I have mountains of BRUTE STRENGTH....ENGINES of ENDLESS FUCKING DOMINANCE" she exulted sexily, and slowly bounced her freakish hulking pecs individually, the sexy jacked slabs reforming into truly mindblowing breastless insanity.

BOOM. He could _hear_ her flex her pecs..?!
BOOM.
BOOM. The sound was almost palpable
BOOM.
BOOM. The earth seemed to shake.
BOOM.

"BOOM..." she uttered, and somehow, with the flex of a single hulking pec, a shockwave of infinite muscularity resounded through...then beyond nature itself.

"Yeah, check out my strong sexy chest, bitch..." the barechested beast hissed, "I do 1000lb benches...and I bench that like it's a fucking broomstick. BOOM." her other giant pec flexed to fearsome unimaginable swoleness, cracking apart dimensions with a flex. She raised a sleek eyebrow. Somehow sensing the cosmic effect.

"Even 1000lb flies are like nothing to my pecs," she boasted coldly, "They're so strong, there's not enough weight in an entire fucking gym to even challenge my chest. I bet I could benchpress the whole actual fucking gym building -- just look at it. BOOM." Both young chest monoliths were flexed, and with each unholy bounce, those young monster pecs were so strong and muscular her mighty chest flexes were now pummeling the fabric of reality itself. She definitely sensed it. Especially the last few times. The topless girl cocked her gorgeous young head, beginning to grasp her true power. Endless power that made her aroused, bared nipples erect, visibly hardening those sex nubs into something that he could only whimper in awe at. Her black eyes were now eerily bright, shining with cosmic might and sexy malice.

"You saw how easily I overpowered you -- you can't even imagine how fucking strong I am. I could literally rip you in half like you're made of Kleenex, or crush you to a bloody broken pulp with my bare hands, weakling. BOOM." She was too strong for even reality to hold her, and her muscles shattered time and space apart. The freakish girl smiled as she flexed Nature itself to pieces, her impossible muscles making her a god ascendant.

She brought up one arm and coiled it into a jutting peak so staggeringly high and sharp, it would have made any male bodybuilder piss themselves at its monstrous perfection. “Feel that muscle. Feel that big bad girl,” the impossibly jacked girl commanded flatly, clearly admiring her own incredible biceps herself.

He tentatively took the jagged, bursting peak in his hand and found it was utterly alien to how he expected flesh to feel. This girl's muscle was impossibly hard and utterly unmovable, like her flesh was sculpted granite. “Jesus, it’s as hard as rock…” he whispered in awe.

“Nope,” she interrupted, "It's WAY harder. I fucking CRUSH rock with that muscle, bitch. My muscles make even steel scream for mercy... I crumple steel plate like it’s fucking tinfoil.” She moved her beastly gun in front of his face, enjoying how he cowered at the sheer monstrosity of her biceps bulging that close to his face. "I'm not even flexing," she boasted, her lip curling as she heard him gasp in shock, for she already dwarfed anyone he'd ever seen. "Guns of a fucking god..." the topless girlbeast uttered proudly, and flexed. An eruption of striations ridged the twin alien peaks that skyrocketed upwards in her ghastly biceps, making him flinch badly. She tensed the muscle even harder, and was rewarded with a freakish surge of fibers bloated to even more ungodly extremes. A new, pointed crown of hypertrophic hyperplasia forming a new pinnacle of strength that brought a smirk to its young owner's elfin face as she felt herself grow even stronger. So muscular that she...

"BOOM," she breathed, exulting as she felt her muscles completely destroy the rules of reality. Nothing could hold her. With its new engorged sharp tip, her freakishly tall biceps now looked like a muscle erection, a gnarly skyscraper towering so high its granite glans actually touched her fist! So big. So strong. So. Sexy.

“Now worship it, bitch. Pray to my freak peak. Kiss it and submit in awe and fear," the teenaged girlbeast said, her indifferent monotone somehow even more menacing, "Make love to my sexy muscle...erection, hmm?... Call me the MUSCLE MARVEL, your fucking musclegod and beg my biceps not to crush you.” She was so fucking strong, the muscle girl now smashed through the fourth wall, her musclepower reaching the writer and mangling reality with her muscles alone! The avatar before her trembled as he fearfully kissed the obscenely pointed peaks of her huge, hard muscle and humbly licked young flesh harder than anything he could imagine, tracing the fibrous indents and sexy details of her freak arm mountain with his tongue.

"Please my musclegod, don't crush me... " he whimpered timidly to her freakish biceps, submitting in tears to strength without limit. She allowed him to pay oral tribute to her monstrous tower of power... the jacked teenager smiled nastily, her sexy mound bulging visibly, getting off on how her huge biceps alone subjugated him! How it made him call her a musclegod! And even more terrifying... the fourth wall was gone, utterly crushed by her muscles and she tyrannized every reader she could now sense. She dominated everything. With her muscles, this naked sexy monster muscle girl fucking owned them and enslaved her own creator!

Gigantic lats flaring like a winged beast, she then grated his face into her unyielding muscular details and hard into the shockingly deep well of her massively muscled armpit and trapped him there. Her upper back was so massive, from more than one angle she looked less like a human than like a monstrous cobra, a god cobra! "How fucking big are my lats? I'm like a human cobra...no, a god cobra! How strong are my god cobra lats? Your musclegod does pullups for CARDIO, bitch. For hours at a time. They're godly strong," the topless young brute uttered in total dominance, addling him with her potent pheromones, her girl scent intoxicating as the scent of her emanated from a cavern bigger than her head, widened by lats  that were hairless walls of ungodly young muscle. He whimpered as he realized he was smelling raw female strength whole orders of magnitude beyond his own. He swooned, blacking out from being utterly overwhelmed by her pheromones, lost in power unimaginable.

Oozing more raw power and brute strength out of every pore than he and reality could even register, she knew her mighty muscles could crush him like an ant. Crush all of them. The freak girl finally brought her arm back down, but forcibly pressed him against the monstrous ridged expanse of her giant pec slab. He came to, and shuddered in awe at the fully striated surface, hewn with steely details and veins. "Suckle your god... worship your god in total submission, slut" the teenaged beast growled, and roughly smashed him onto a sexy young nipple. Jammed into her utterly unyielding flesh, he frantically complied, sucking it and kissing and licking her insane chest beef, the ridiculous granite grooves even on the several inches-thick underside of her daunting pectoral overhang, through unyielding serrated notches of her deep central cleft, all the while fearfully eyeing her sex nub as it erected into an erotic tiny iron bullet, before the teenaged brute slammed him onto her that flushing nipple.

"Suckle me or die," she breathed, now wrenching him between both her amazing young sex nubs.  As he tried to please her she was getting aroused, and her already hulking muscles visibly swelled, the young nipples he was servicing becoming as hard as the rest of her.

“Yessss, taste how fucking, crazy STRONG and sexy I am... WAY stronger and sexier than anyone! So far beyond everyone out there,” she murmured, and he got the unsettling sense that her long milk nubs were now actually harder than his teeth, and with his tongue and lips, he could feel ridges emerging on them -- it was unreal: the young beast was so freakishly muscular, even her nipples were muscular and hard as steel...or harder. It was impossible, she was sexier than sin!

When he came up for air, he babbled “You're amazing... unreal... so strong.... "

To be cont'd...

Offline JangoFitt5

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2023, 08:16:58 pm »
Dude, we need to multiply you, we just need a reap who is dedicated to these things, away from worldly affairs and constantly writes such fictional stories. I would definitely like to have a reap clone in my life that could write the muscular girl scenario in my mind in such a these styles whenever I want. I guess I have a weakness for girls who have become overly muscular and have a some masculine features, or even have some genderless features, dominating the other person in every sense :D. Your stories convey this very well.

Offline reaper0002000

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2023, 01:15:18 am »
...cont'd

Her slight smile was chilling. “Yeah, this god's crazy strong... so fucking strong, I'm going to literally FUCK your brains out” she said casually, like it was the most natural thing to say.

His jaw dropped as he realized what this young girl just said. Was she even old enough to have sex with an adult... but then he gulped in fear, now picturing what someone as incredibly, brutally strong as her could physically do to someone while in the heat of sex. Dear God, her already ungodly strength would multiply with lust! She would literally crush her partner like a bug, dismember them like the mere insects they were to her.

“And if I didn’t want… how old are you?” he started, his mind racing even as he thought less about her likely age and more about her sheer monster strength.

“Doesn’t matter what you want, you pussy. I'm your fucking god, bitch. To me, you're just an insect... a fucking toy... you're less than a turd I shit," the ultra-jacked youngster replied nastily, "You’re not strong enough to stop me from doing whatever I want, puny bitch -- no one is. How old am I? It doesn’t matter, you weak, old, manbitch. All that matters is that for my entire life, no one’s ever been close to strong enough." She didn't even say it like a boast, but as a matter of fact.

His jaw dropped as he registered how insanely young this unstoppable beast that was utterly dominating him was...A mere girl... but a hellishly sexy girl muscled beyond anything ever seen, and so bold and overpoweringly superior she had physically forced him to lick her young nipples in complete submission to her unstoppable strength! So utterly dominant this girl was the muscle marvel!

"Besides, after three or four rounds you’ll be begging me to stop and I’ll only be warming up… NOBODY can keep up with this fucking godly banging beast body of mine. Nobody can keep up with the muscle marvel." Then looking through him, she added lecherously "Even you sluts out there reading this should fear me, 'cause I raped my first man years ago…. and humped him into a gory pulp. Yeah, I was already such a sexy girl beast, a muscle girl monster so STRONG that I crushfucked a grown man to death...! Now I'm way older and way, way stronger -- I've fucked hundreds of 'big strong men' into the ground and no one's done better, because they CAN'T. Humans can't hold up to this body, to this BIG BAD MUSCLEGOD... so now I fuck livestock because I CAN. Yeah, bitches, I've totally RAPED herds of bulls and horses, overpowering all of them with these muscles! I fuck Clydesdales into pulp – this Musclegod's so fucking STRONG even the biggest beasts can't handle me! I'm such a fucking god, I'm getting more and more beyond...anything," she smirked, fully aware of other realities outside her own and now exulting that she was dominating that as well. The teenaged musclegirl spoke to him and every individual reading this: "Yeah, I'm way YOUNGER than you. But I'm so much BIGGER. So much STRONGER. So much BADDER. I'm the MUSCLE MARVEL and I'm gonna fucking RAPE you -- all of you bitches everywhere -- until I'M done.”

She leaned in closer to him and coiled both arms into a staggering, unmatchable double biceps pose of complete superiority and unmatchable intimidation. A mere teenager. But her monster megalats were flared like batwings, and she now sported two megapeaks, a mountain of muscle on each arm. He couldn't help but whimper as the young half-naked teenaged beast loomed over him, a young girl flexing more muscles than a Greek god. As he cowered before her, he realized even a Greek god was hopelessly puny compared to her. This teenaged musclegod was beyond a god -- she was a supergod! Her freakish biceps peaks were so high they now pushed up her knuckles on both sides. Unreal. The muscles she had. So young and her strength was truly more than anyone could even imagine. Her young muscles had broken reality itself, she was that strong!

The naked teenaged beastgirl saw the terror in his eyes and relished it, her arousal swelling her up even more. She innately understood that he was an avatar for countless others, and her absolute dominance over him meant she was dominating all of them as well! Her raw sexiness skyrocketed, and the jacked youngster grew bigger and harder visibly, her insane young muscles surging even more pumped than before. "Yeah, I could TEAR every limb off your body, BREAK every bone...soooo easily! Your god's gonna FUCK you till you're literally a red smear. Humanity is nothing to the muscle marvel but toys to fuck and meat to eat, bitch, and what I'm going to do to you all is BUTCHER you -- that includes you reading weakling little sluts beating off to worship me with your cum -- yes, I will fucking BUTCHER you with my MUSCLES, just CRUSH with my BARE HANDS!" she promised with an aroused snarl, her naked teen body a freakshow masterpiece of young monster muscle, bulging and rippling with untold strength and limitless power!

"Now, piss in terror... OF. YOUR. GOD!" the jacked supergirl roared with so much unthinkable power it made the cosmos shake. He shrieked, unable to hold the fear back, he actually did piss himself, his bladder releasing as he stared at her muscles in unabashed terror.

To be cont'd...

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2023, 04:28:45 am »
Amazing continuation! I absolutely loved reading her unmatchable sexual domination of not only humans, but her fucking horses and bulls to paste as well, not nearly being fully satisfied because of how insatiable her sexual, ripped, muscular teenaged body is. As always, your description just blows me away, I can't wait for more! k+! 

Offline tapion

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    83.33%
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2023, 09:44:40 am »
This story is so great! Please continue. I love PECS !!!

Offline reaper0002000

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2023, 05:56:31 am »
...cont'd:

With a triumphant contemptuous chortle, the musclebeast seized the back of his head in a death grip and kissed him, harder and more savagely than he could even register. Her kiss was the furthest thing from care or tenderness, it was a nasty act of total brutal domination as her small mouth opened up and devoured his, instantly subjugating it. She was so dominant that she even overpowered his breathing, forcing air in and out of him at will -- her diaphragm was so immensely strong, her lungs simply overwhelmed his without effort. When this jacked girl breathed in, she threatened to suck his lungs out of his mouth with the hurricane-like force of her inhalation. And when she breathed out, the hypermuscled youngster brutally expanded his torso like it was a balloon, his overmatched ribcage actually bowing outwards as individual ribs cracked... and then snapped.

At the sound of his ribcage splintering, the teenaged girlhulk smiled and released him. She uttered "Weakling" in nasty contempt as air whooshed out of him, making him jet backwards and cry out in pain as he sagged.  With just a breath, a fucking BREATH, she'd broken half his ribs. It was insane -- if the teenaged girlbeast had put any effort into it, she could have burst him apart like a meat balloon. Her young strength was truly beyond comprehension.

The teenaged youngster rose into a conceited, utterly unmatchable double biceps of absolutely superiority, and preening, the monster muscle girl gave him a sidelong look and sexily rasped  "Drop trou and worship me...." He did it immediately, rendered unquestioning by her overwhelming dominance. The youngster’s look became harder, and now she growled, low and dangerous, sexy and nasty. "Get hard for me, puny bitch. Get hard over my fucking unstoppable strength. Yes,  fap to my fucking godly mountains of muscle... "  As he took in the monumental view of her massive batwings and the the inhuman mountains of naked young teenaged muscle flexed before him, he attained the hardest, largest erection of his entire life. He gasped in pain, he was so hard it actually hurt.

But then he heard this ungodly topless girlbeast say in utter derision "You call that an erection?" The impossibly muscular young girl sniffed "Males are so weak. So soft. So pathetic. So inferior to this Musclegod." She loomed over him, barechested and bulging with power, her teen muscles so freakishly pumped they looked like she'd eaten an entire stage of professional male bodybuilders for breakfast. She was his Musclegod, and she was so strong. Stronger than 2000lb beasts... beasts that she raped to a pulp. As a mere teenager.  Jesus Christ.

As his eyes glazed over, mind numbed and unable to comprehend the extent of such impossible freak girl muscularity, the young girlgod with the godbod took it even further. "Now check ALL of me out, bitch. Muscles fucking everywhere. Look in awe of your Musclegod, the fucking muscle marvel." Without further ado, she tore off her shorts, shamelessly going completely naked before him. The teenaged not-so-tiny titan revealing her lack of underwear and now starkly proudly nude, a new nightmare... He stared, aghast.

Dear.

God.

To be cont'd....

Offline tapion

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    83.33%
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2023, 06:54:28 am »
Oh yes ! This is so great!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Muscle Marvel [futa] [updated: 28 Dec, 2023]

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View