Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area > Polls on female bodybuilder and fitness athletes

Most Popular Female Bodybuilder in 2019

(1/4) > >>

ravi777:
Dear All,

This poll may not be perfect, since I have not been able to follow all the careers.

Also, maybe 3 or 4 are "Dark Horse" candidates. Sometimes a totally unknown girl, or a famous Non - FBB you Never thought would want to Build Muscle, may come and even Win a contest.

Since Bodybuilding is subjective and Not Measurable (except for Individual Muscle Size) your favorites may not be here. If so pls. feel free to use option 29.

(Results from this may help another member to design a better poll in future.)

ravi777:
It is March Already, I think it is a Good time to VOTE !!!!!!!

Username13:
I think there are a few different ways to look at it: General notoriety (for good or bad reasons), general notoriety for positive reasons, and then most popular within the circle of people that actually follow female bodybuilding.

For general notoriety (good or bad) I think I see Natalya Trukhina (Kuznetsova) getting brought up by far the most simply due to her sheer size. A lot of people genuinely like her, but I think just as many almost see her as a "freak show" unfortunately.

For notoriety in the general public for good reasons, I see a lot of Julia Vins and Cindy Landolt. You see a lot of people posting stuff about how beautiful they are yet how they could also beat you up, etc., etc. You know, most likely girls to appear on internet lists that say something like "These chicks could kick your ass or outlift you", something along those lines.

I think for FBBs that are the most popular within the FBB community (ie. a site like this), I think Aleesha Young and Alina Popa stand out.

ravi777:
  :heart:PLEASE NOTE that : 7 VOTES are ALLOWED. :-*

ravi777:
Thanks for your Opinion, Friend.

Although a lot of the Other members may Not Agree with me, but I like to See. BODYBUILDING as an ART-Form.

I am NOT Really Against FBB Contests. But I am Now moving towards a Detached view of them, due to Circumstances beyond my control. .......

--- Quote from: Username13 on March 04, 2019, 06:34:43 pm ---I think there are a few different ways to look at it: General notoriety (for good or bad reasons), general notoriety for positive reasons, and then most popular within the circle of people that actually follow female bodybuilding.

For general notoriety (good or bad) I think I see Natalya Trukhina (Kuznetsova) getting brought up by far the most simply due to her sheer size. A lot of people genuinely like her, but I think just as many almost see her as a "freak show" unfortunately.

For notoriety in the general public for good reasons, I see a lot of Julia Vins and Cindy Landolt. You see a lot of people posting stuff about how beautiful they are yet how they could also beat you up, etc., etc. You know, most likely girls to appear on internet lists that say something like "These chicks could kick your ass or outlift you", something along those lines.

I think for FBBs that are the most popular within the FBB community (ie. a site like this), I think Aleesha Young and Alina Popa stand out.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version
Mobile View