Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572493 Posts in 72087 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 02:59:14 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Big and masculine
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Big and masculine  (Read 452091 times)

Offline governor

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Big and masculine
« Reply #480 on: November 09, 2018, 02:16:24 am »
In the first case that's still a female and in the second place that's still a male. And very sad no matter what.

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #481 on: November 09, 2018, 01:43:03 pm »
Oh, don't be so judgmental.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #482 on: November 09, 2018, 11:32:36 pm »
I know there's been some talk in here about female to male transitions but anyone else like male to female trans with muscle?

Like so?

Meeting in the Middle

The Middle turned out to be a fashionable and very alternative hairdresser. Jo smiled at the guy who was just working on the bulky dude in the chair who was just getting a complex haircut. Her implants were still hurting a bit. She knew she still had a long way to go, but those were certainly a step in the right direction. She admired herself in the mirror. Her long locks looked good, concealing the hardness of her face. She grinned at her bust and the more curvaceous shape. This was working wonders.
That's when the guy was finished. He got up and smiled at her, clearly liking what he saw. Too bad the guy was so short. He was really buff, though. And he had this smooth, interesting face. Okay, maybe they could do something together.
She said:
"I'm going to get my hair done now, but it will probably take half an hour. Wanna grab a cup of coffee after that?"
She always kept her voice low to conceal its relative harshness. The guy nodded and answered:
"Sounds good. I'll be back."

And he was. A little later, they had the coffee, then they had a long walk, and soon enough, they ended up in bed together. Jo was surprised. Larry was quite aggressive, but she enjoyed that. His muscles were big and strong and he enjoyed taking her from behind. He was still getting used to living as a man, but he was certainly trying to be a gentleman. He brought her flowers, he gave her little kisses on the nape and he made sure he always walked on the street side of the sidewalk. A really amazing catch!

After a while, he proposed to her. With everything: getting on his knee, offering her a ring and even paying a guy to play the violin in the background. What else could she say? She said yes. The marriage ceremony itself was pretty simple and quick, after all, they had to save the money for their bodies. Every investment brought them closer to their dreams. She got the butt implants she had wanted for so long, then the waist, the lips, the facial stuff, he got his ever bigger muscles, slowly turning into a massive bull of a man.
The roids he was shooting were making him harder and tougher and amazingly aggressive. When he fucked her in her butt with his double-header, she loved it. When he sucked her cock, letting her cum splatter all over his pecs, she was amazed. And when she licked his clit until he came with a deep howl, she was in heaven.

All the while, she kept working on her muscles. She wanted to be fit, to have a sixpack and big, sexy legs. A little tone on her arms was also welcome. She was careful not to overdo it. Then, one day, she found her husband jerking off to some crazy stuff on the net. She stared at the screen as he tried to hide it.
"Come on, let me get a look. Who am I to judge?"
He conceded and she was a little shocked. Those women were massive! They had hard, heavy muscles enormous tits and thick cocks. He blushed all over. Jo couldn't deny that this was interesting. To his complete surprise, she said:
"Got some more?"
They spent the evening jerking off to endless series of muscle-packed, mega-titted shemales. When their daze cleared, they knew what to do. This would be very expensive!

A few weeks later, Larry was being wheeled back out of surgery. He was still pretty far away, but he smiled. His chest was bandaged and his lips were swollen, but he was happy. Jo picked him up and brought him home, looking after him while he recuperated. All the while she hit the gym hard. Her long neglected ability to build muscle picked up. She wanted to show some progress by the time he was fit again.
A while later, the bandages came off and Larry looked at his big tits. They looked very round and very fake, just like Jo's. He grinned:
"Imagine that. I had mine removed and now, here I am again."
Jo flexed her arm, letting a surprisingly big biceps pop out.
"I know that feeling."
From that moment on, things escalated. They would train at the gym together, prepare their food, shoot each other up, get their tits and asses inflated, tan, shop and fuck. They fucked like crazy. The hormone overload really confused the heck out of them, but they were having fun, at least unless one of them was having a nervous breakdown. None of this was healthy or even sane, but they enjoyed it.

They returned to the Middle a while later, to thank the owner for the meeting and to get their hair done, obviously. They were a sight to behold. The patrons were used to strange people, but Jo and Lar (as they called themselves now) were incredible. They were preceded by a pair of absolutely gigantic, soccerball-sized ultra-fake plastic tits, complete with heavy-gauge piercings that poked through the fabric of their bikini tops. Their heavyweight bodybuilder physiques were covered by a sheer net shirt that went down to their asses, but "covered" was probably the wrong word. After all, they revealed everything. Every fiber of muscle, every pumping vein was on display. They had a deep tan, California blond hair and thick, juicy lips. The bottoms of their bikinis were well-stuffed, with Lar's big clit and Jo's cock showing clearly. Jo was wearing flats, while Lar was using wedges to push themselves up.
The muscle-packed uber shemales smiled, kissed and embraced, their fake tits mashing into each other. As they craned their necks to kiss, they ran their hands over each others hard, tensed muscles. The collision made them both hard, their appendages stretching their outfits.
With an otherworldly, strangely deep voice, Jo declared:
"I love you."
"I love you too."
The hairdresser looked at them and smiled.
"Get a room, you two."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline mraccount

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Something you guys might like
« Reply #483 on: November 11, 2018, 10:35:47 pm »
Shilling my own story here - http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=526925.0

The third post down revolves around Tina Zampa getting really, really roided out.

Offline governor

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #484 on: November 12, 2018, 02:41:39 am »
Oh, don't be so judgmental.

Not judgmental, just honestly truthful.

Offline muscleluv

• Activity:
    0%
  • bigger and harder
Re: Something you guys might like
« Reply #485 on: November 19, 2018, 05:41:00 am »
Shilling my own story here - http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=526925.0

The third post down revolves around Tina Zampa getting really, really roided out.

My kinda Tina fantasy.

Offline muscleaddict80

• Activity:
    0%
  • Love massive female bodybuilders. Big and roided
« Reply #486 on: November 24, 2018, 04:33:45 pm »
I know there's been some talk in here about female to male transitions but anyone else like male to female trans with muscle?

Yes, love both!

Like Janae Marie Kroc

Offline PleaseForgiveMe

• Activity:
    0%
  • Ok
« Reply #487 on: December 14, 2018, 06:35:21 pm »

It's cool, but personally MTFs with muscles don't impress me as much as a cis woman getting really huge and gender bendy. Probably due to being physically male as is.

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #488 on: December 14, 2018, 07:09:21 pm »
This subject began a few years ago and to be honest, I haven't read all the items. What I will say is that, quite by accident, I had three instances with well-known FBBs and/or session women that fall right into this category.

I'm into role play with an Amazon, not necessarily 6 ft., but some lady that is massive, busty and still feminine. I met three ladies and I hesitate to use names.

The first lady is maybe 5' 8' or 5' 9" in heels, busty, curvy, muscular... to die for. We spoke and exchanged emails. She loved the "Amazon Jane" and "Tarzan" scenario, so much so that we were ripping off each other's animal print loin cloths almost immediately. We began grunting, growling, body worship and kissing. When we began to kiss I noticed stubble on her chin and the side of her mouth. I didn't care, in fact it was a turn on, as well as her massive clit. Second biggest I ever saw.

The biggest clit was from a lady from Jamaica, same height, bustier and more muscles than the other lady. The build up of the session was slower but when it got down to worshiping her clit it was a cock! Again, aroused and acting like a jungle stud, I sucked on it until it got bigger and she came.

The third was a woman who was a definite Amazon and domina. My height, around 6 ft. or so, busty, muscular, gorgeous and sexy just like the other two. She loved being the Amazon and was turned on a bit by me... if I may brag. Each session we got more and more intimate so by the third I thought, "I'm going to worship her clit or get satified orally by her." Well, it got close. But it didn't happen. Whenever I made a move she threw me off. It drove me nuts because we did kiss and she teased me with sucking me for a minute or two the prior session.

I wondered why as I left and by the time I got to the car I realized what happened. I called. We talked around the subject. I was accepting, non-judgemental. I kinda guessed and we laughed. She was not all woman, she was an intersex. Here is the definition: "Intersex is a general term used for a variety of conditions in which a person is born with a reproductive or sexual anatomy that doesn’t seem to fit the typical definitions of female or male." If this had happened when I was in my 20s or 30s I would have been upset, blown away. I was in my 50s by then and... I didn't mind. She is one of the most gorgeous sessionette I ever met, a real turn on. We joked about her "clitcock." We met two more times and the sessions were very, very hot. (No intercourse but just about everything else.)

Would I seek out an intersex or tranny for a session? No. But the way I was introduced that lady fit the bill and is one of a kind. It was an incredible experience.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #489 on: December 19, 2018, 01:17:54 pm »
Thanks for sharing your experiences, junglepet!

For me personally, my tastes have certainly incorporated some elements of transgender content over the years.  After all, I do love huge, masculine FBBs, so the idea of throwing gender norms out the window isn't a new one, by any means.  Sometimes it's fun to explore the unconventional and be surprised.

Janae Marie Kroc is an odd case for sure.  On a base level, she is exciting to me because she has a lot of what I desire in an FBB; size that puts the average FBB to shame and masculine features.  But, I do also agree with PleaseForgiveMe in that her muscle feats feel less "impressive", mostly considering her male origins.  I'm not trying to tarnish any of the hard work she's put in.  It more has to do with my admiration for average women that put on an immense degree of muscle, considering their genetics and hormones are working against them.

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #490 on: December 30, 2018, 06:26:13 pm »
So. Consider this an experiment.

The Fridge

by Drugmeat (yeah, Brand and Drugmeat, one and the same)

This slave hates this fridge.

The brushed aluminium door is what gets on its nerves. It’s not reflective enough to have a good look at its own face and upper body. The fear is always there. The Master has zero tolerance for femininity and this slave needs to constantly be on its toes if it’s to keep Him pleased. It’s amazing how He can find the devil that femininity is in the smallest of detail. This slave knows He keeps moving the goalposts further and further but it doesn’t matter. His will is law, his pleasure the only thing that matters.

And this fridge robs this slave of another opportunity to keep a tab in things, see if there’s any flaw, any feminine trait that’s till visible, despite the horror that is its face nowadays. It swears that, back in the day, it could fall in love with the muscle hunk that looks back at it whenever it stands in front of a mirror and it wouldn’t even suspect there was anything but a glorious man standing in her lustful gaze. And yet, it couldn’t make sure. Constant confirmation is needed if the fear and anxiety are to be kept at bay and, more importantly, if it’s to be a proactive slave in such matters.

It’s more than that really. Nothing feels this slave with more joy than realising that a new change has come about, a change in the right direction, the direction its Master wills it toward. This slave can at least see its wide, blurry reflection that its bloated upper body casts on the damn thing. It’s not like it can look down and see much. Correction. It can see lots. Lots and lots of hairy pec meat jutting out, crushing its nipples that seemed hellbent on pointing to the planet’s core but instead are now crushed just enough between the underbelly of pec meat and the horrific muscle gut it’s developed over time. This muscle gut is the only thing it can just make out beyond its hairy chest. And it’s glad this hasn’t changed. If it had, it’d go running to Him begging to be beat up for being less of a man in the eyes of the Master, even thought it’s more than enough man for everyone else.

This last thought makes it shiver with excitement. Everyone nowadays knows it’s a man. There’s no room to think otherwise. Not anymore. Anyone still undecided or just slightly perturbed only needs to have a look at its cock that stretches whatever tent-like fabric it might have on at times. At 10cm long one can only feel pity for the obviously small-cocked bodybuilder that stands before them. But only His pity matters and fuels this slave’s yearning for their own, their special kind of toxic masculinity that makes its cunt flood with juices and that female-cock-formerly-known-as-an-undeveloped-clit throb with excitement for whatever comes next. As long as whatever comes next is that which brings even more pleasure to its master, the creator of this female cock.
This slave’s cunt is practically the only “feminine” part the Master condones and even enjoys and it couldn’t understand why at first. How could He if all He was ever after was a hyper masculine brute beside Him? He explained early on. In His House there is no woman, only Man. And if Man is all there is, it only stands to reason for “nature” to have both a male and a female Man, as it does for every beast in creation. This slave was relieved. If it needed to ignore or do away with it, it would. But it needed to be used, rammed, filled with His seed, deformed as He sees fit and had it lost that it’d feel like it’s less useful, less prepared for His all-male and true cock. For this slave, His is the one true cock, His body the one true muscle monster it can only aspire to, His mind the one true god it can ever believe in.

Besides it can neither see or reach its female cock, which delights and frustrated it at the same time. It may be the biggest clit in history but it’s partly lost in the forest that surrounds its ungodly cunt, while that pec and muscle gut meat combo makes sure it can only be seen in a mirror and only under certain conditions. Worse yet —and “worse” is best in His household— this slaves bloated arms simply can’t compress its overgrown, almost slightly hanging as their fight with gravity is never-ending, lat meat the push its arms higher and closer to the pec plates that make it “man enough” to most.

But it’s for the best. Full-bush armpits sunken in so much meat stay sweaty —“hydrated”, He usually says— and disturbingly musky. Steroids made its body odour just another delicious horror and that’s nowhere more pronounced or better emanated than through those armpits. Assuming it can move its arms high enough to create an opening for a bit. And that’s exactly what it’s going to do in order to open this damn fridge that’s been fucking with its mind all this time it’s been standing in front of it. But it came here with purpose.

“Gasp!”.

Somehow, even this sounds brutish enough now. But it digresses. It’s here for one thing and one thing only. It opens the fridge just to be greeted by the rows of assorted drugs that fuel His household, a household in which testosterone is king. And this slave is late because it has the nerve to get lost in horny thoughts, delaying its own and its Master’s man-making shots of the day. If it could scour to the Master it would. But He made sure it can’t ever do that. It’s too big and muscular for that. It’s been like that for ages now. And it will only get “worse” in the future. It can’t wait. Hopefully its master will be boiling in a fit of raid rage by now. Hopefully He will break its face to teach it a lesson about tardiness. It deserves it. Hopefully it will become uglier still, hence more worthy of His gaze, attention and fists.

This slave loves this fridge.

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #491 on: January 02, 2019, 10:57:08 am »
Well that's quite an experiment Brand! Very different. I'll give you karma for the originality alone.

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #492 on: January 02, 2019, 03:52:49 pm »
Many thanks, M7.

I'll probably keep at it. I've laid down concepts that will allow me to write in bursts so as to avoid burnout. I write other stuff all the time and everything takes a toll.

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #493 on: January 05, 2019, 03:15:38 pm »
I know the reply is late, but I hope your continue to write short stories like this.  Always a great way to get the creative juices flowing!

Offline donj70074

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #494 on: January 05, 2019, 04:08:54 pm »
Getting back to this thread after quite some time. Sorry for bumping this up but I thought what I want to do does not warrant a new thread.

So, as any of you that have read the first post of this thread know, my tastes are quite over the top for most. So in that respect, even in a fine online community such as this it can get a bit...lonely? Not many people share my taste but I hope those who do and might not have expressed it so far send a pm if they 're in the mood to talk about such stuff.

And one more thing, I've been searching for an artist willing to do some extreme stuff for me but I haven't found one that can fully accommodate my tastes. If you 've heard of one or are one yourself and are open to mentioned extremes, I'll be happy to hear from you.

As always, thanks for your time.

Your tastes  are definitely not over the top Brand, Hairy Body Builders is the next frontier to be conquered I love the fantasy of hairy muscular girls who let that hair grow on top of the giant muscles. I thought I was all alone in this fantasy and now know that am not. You and I have the exact same fantasy, and many of the stories the man could be hairlesss to further the contrast between the two. 

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Big and masculine

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View