Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572638 Posts in 72091 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 07:10:51 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  Michelle (Shelley) Behnke
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Michelle (Shelley) Behnke  (Read 312219 times)

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Michelle (Shelley) Behnke
« Reply #330 on: February 21, 2021, 04:19:46 pm »
Covid make bad for the body and psychologic too. Many persons think that end and live return but many persons has depression, get tired but very tired for some long days or headache.
Take care about you and don't doubt if symptoms keep it right to see doctor. It must will end one day!

Thank you for trying be encouraging. There's other things going on other than just covid. I really don't think this is the place for me to discuss what is going on

Michelle, I hope you do have  someone you can talk to about what you are dealing with. Facing problems alone is never easy. Wish you well.

Thank you Marvin.. I've been getting help and have people to talk to.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #330 on: February 21, 2021, 04:19:46 pm »

Offline prisonpreak

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #331 on: February 21, 2021, 05:28:50 pm »
Covid make bad for the body and psychologic too. Many persons think that end and live return but many persons has depression, get tired but very tired for some long days or headache.
Take care about you and don't doubt if symptoms keep it right to see doctor. It must will end one day!

Thank you for trying be encouraging. There's other things going on other than just covid. I really don't think this is the place for me to discuss what is going on

Michelle, I hope you do have  someone you can talk to about what you are dealing with. Facing problems alone is never easy. Wish you well.

Thank you Marvin.. I've been getting help and have people to talk to.

how are you now? hope u are fine , if you need any help or can do anything to you

Offline PhysiqueGuyUK

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #332 on: February 22, 2021, 11:01:30 pm »
Michelle,

While it's great to hear from you I'm sorry to hear about the struggles you're going through. Illness and mental health are awful battles at the best of times, and feeling alone amplifies things tenfold.

I wish you all the best in your journey towards healing and wellness.

Offline fitgirlfanguy

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #333 on: February 24, 2021, 03:27:21 pm »

Wishing you well!

Offline fred2525

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #334 on: March 03, 2021, 12:26:17 am »
Praying for your mental, physical recovery. You will be back because you are a winner and overcome

Offline jeffbeans

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #335 on: March 03, 2021, 02:32:25 pm »
Hope you get the help you need Michelle

Offline muldoon24

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #336 on: March 04, 2021, 01:38:14 pm »
hello i hope you are feeling a little better I'm glad that I found something about you again.I've been a great admirer of you for a long time.and when I saw one of your photos now I spoke up.your bieceps is so incredibly large. I bet you could easily lift a man with a keep it up . you are a wonderful woman

Offline Martinal

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #337 on: March 06, 2021, 07:47:47 pm »
Good recovery Michelle!  It will pass! God bless you!

Offline prisonpreak

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #338 on: March 06, 2021, 09:09:21 pm »
Anyone here have any contact with her to tell us her progress?

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #339 on: March 07, 2021, 12:03:20 am »
I still have the worn out feeling and still out of breath easily even though I've been over everything for almost 2 months. Also have horrible pain from a pinched sciatic nerve on my right side. Starting physical therapy for it on Wed. Turning the big ole 45 yrs old tomorrow. Boy do I feel it!! Lol

Offline prisonpreak

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #340 on: March 07, 2021, 12:08:25 am »
I still have the worn out feeling and still out of breath easily even though I've been over everything for almost 2 months. Also have horrible pain from a pinched sciatic nerve on my right side. Starting physical therapy for it on Wed. Turning the big ole 45 yrs old tomorrow. Boy do I feel it!! Lol

Happy birthday 🎈🎊🎈🎈🎊🎊 , we wish to see you sooon

Offline overpowrd2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #341 on: March 07, 2021, 05:51:09 am »

Many persons they have covid, have physical problems. This is apparently a real problem after covid. headache, tired or muscular problems. So strange and good luck.
Happy birthday and hope you'll beat all the covid on you. Stay strong!! 💪 

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #342 on: March 07, 2021, 04:52:44 pm »
Happy Birthday Shelley!

Thanks, Marvin!!

Offline joesoul

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #343 on: March 07, 2021, 11:46:39 pm »
Happy birthday Shelley.
Good to hear from you especially as you seem to have been through so much. You're always so positive and strong willed. Remain that way and with God's help you'll soon be back to your wonderful self.  Hope you get many birthday treats . I wish I was only 45 as compared to me you're still very young.  Wishing you well from a true admirer. 👍🏼💪🏼🎈💪🏼🎈😘

Offline se7enninety

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #344 on: March 08, 2021, 08:52:17 am »

Happy Birthday! I was there a couple years ago. Feels surreal. Hope you get over the fatigue. Sciatic pain is no joke. Hope PT helps.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  Michelle (Shelley) Behnke

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View