Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575235 Posts in 71948 Topics by 28440 Members - Latest Member: vvaass March 19, 2024, 08:37:10 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Challenge you to armwrestle
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Challenge you to armwrestle  (Read 3933 times)

Offline Strongwomanpatricia

• Powerlifter & Strongwoman
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Strongwoman, powerliftster, FBB
    • Onlyfans page
Challenge you to armwrestle
« on: October 21, 2020, 04:10:57 pm »
Hello guys, my name is Patricia Smit ,  I am a strongwoman from the Netherlands.
I just started my onlyfans (strongwomanpatricia) and fanswise-xl (patricia) account and i am looking for man who have the balls to armwrestle me.
armwrestling is by far my favorite part in sessions i give as it give me the feeling of complete dominance over a male body.

so anyone who is willing to suffer a humiliating defeat you can send me a message on 1 of my pages and see if we can make an appointment in my country.

Im currently training for a 100kg bicep curl and a 300kg deadlift, you can follow my journey on my pages.

Also follow me

on inst@gram  : https://www.inst@gram.com/miss_silverback/
on onlyfans     : https://onlyfans.com/strongwomanpatricia   
on fanswise-xl : https://fanswise-xl.com/patricia

:areyouchicken:
Onlyfans: strongwomanpatricia
Fanswise: Patricia
Insta****: miss_silverback

Forum Saradas

Challenge you to armwrestle
« on: October 21, 2020, 04:10:57 pm »

Offline Univers

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Challenge you to armwrestle
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2020, 10:25:56 pm »
Hello Patricia, I would be happy to challenge you if I was closer. You look really strong though.
How much do you weigh?
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Strongwomanpatricia

• Powerlifter & Strongwoman
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Strongwoman, powerliftster, FBB
    • Onlyfans page
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2020, 02:43:47 pm »
Hello Patricia, I would be happy to challenge you if I was closer. You look really strong though.
How much do you weigh?

Hi, to bad you living far away!

At those pictures i was around 105kg i guess. Right now im weighting around 115kg, im gaining a lot of muscle last weeks. Planning to keep gaining muscle untill july and than cut down like 10kg of bodyfat to become faster on my feet for dynamic strongwoman events while maintaining my static strenght.

Onlyfans: strongwomanpatricia
Fanswise: Patricia
Insta****: miss_silverback

Offline paul tea

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2020, 01:13:12 am »
Hi Patricia! I am very happy meet you here! I hope re-meet you when yhe covid era finish! I want re-test your power in armwrestling! regards. paul from italy

Offline zeermuffs

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2023, 08:01:38 pm »
Hi Patricia,
I find it interesting that you defeating a man in armwrestling gives you the feeling of complete dominance over a male body..  Personally I think having men submit to a female's bearhug would be the ultimate show of dominance in strength followed by defeating a man in mercy fingerlock tests of strength.  I'm an average sized male, much smaller than you, but I would treasure you showing your strength against me in all 3 of these categories!  I only wish we lived closer to each other!  Do you have much experience with bearhugs and tests of strength against men?

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Challenge you to armwrestle

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View