Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574463 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 07:30:25 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Virtual contests  |  Charla Sedacca vs. Jodi Boam and others. Titanic bicep battle!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Charla Sedacca vs. Jodi Boam and others. Titanic bicep battle!  (Read 56686 times)

Offline hotrod1

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Charla Sedacca vs. Jodi Boam
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2012, 05:41:44 am »
Casey this first image is for you and a tribute to the Farrah look!

Leslie Koslow

Okay, apologies right up front for again using video still frame captures (from Youtube no less), but I think Jodi is well represented here against one of her contemporaries, Heidi Vuorela. The second images of Heidi has in the past been an issue with some claiming it to be a morph. I'm still on the fence personally about that, but I threw it in anyway, please don't flame me for it.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2012, 05:41:44 am »

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    86.67%
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2012, 10:27:05 am »
Well done Hotrod1, you have put a lot of work and research into this! I'm amazed how Charla holds her own against such competition, her 1980's muscles have stood the test of time. Even Donna Bramble and Linda Bevlander struggle against her. I had always assumed that Linda was unbeatable, but Charla matches her with ease.
Thanks again for these comparisons of golden age FBB's.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    86.67%
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2012, 11:15:39 am »
Charla says that she has never been tested for so long or so hard and pushing her muscles to utter the limit is cramping them up. I said she could stretch them a bit before the next round of challenges from hotrod 1, I hope you guys don't mind.

"oohhhh...."   <crack, creak>

Ahh, that feels better!

Bring em on, I'm ready!

muslmstr

« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2013, 01:18:59 pm »

Jodi Boam has one of the truly hottest biceps going right now (as seen in the image at right), but look how she literally doesn't even compare to the legendary Charla Sedacca's classic bulging bicep (left).

No comparison. I remember so well watching Charla flex her legendary biceps.  I thought her peak would never stop rising! I remember it even stunned Carla Dunlap during the 1986 Nationals. Hands down, Charla had the best biceps of any lightweight bodybuilder in history.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Virtual contests  |  Charla Sedacca vs. Jodi Boam and others. Titanic bicep battle!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View