Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575408 Posts in 73186 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 12:48:28 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  1st Story: Out of Her Shell [draight]
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 1st Story: Out of Her Shell [draight]  (Read 75787 times)

Offline havok1209

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Out of Her Shell
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2017, 02:04:38 pm »
I hope it doesn't go the route of Devin deciding females are the superior gender based on Jess's influence... Her attitude seems pretty healthy and I'm looking forward to seeing how it grows with a supportive but healthy partner like Luke.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2017, 02:04:38 pm »

Offline shamus0013

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #61 on: July 12, 2017, 02:05:06 am »
Draight, you have a beautiful way of weaving arcs together, pacing the story beautifully. I am interested to see how each of the threads plays out. Where will Sarah's curiosity take her next? What has Jess got in mind? How will Devin and Luke's relationship grow? And of course, just what is Devin truly capable of? I look forward to learning what the future has in store for all of the characters. Keep up the great work, my friend!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #62 on: July 12, 2017, 12:49:38 pm »
You have a rare ability to build consistent plots. And making all the parts connect. But please, Devin is a nice woman, keep it this way!

Offline draight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #63 on: July 14, 2017, 01:37:17 am »
I hope it doesn't go the route of Devin deciding females are the superior gender based on Jess's influence...

Spoilers I guess, but nah, nothing like that.  Since her introduction I've tried to establish Jess as a woman who is cognizant of gender perceptions and empowerment, but I don't want her to come across as man-hating or anything like that.  She is usually sarcastic, whereas in this chapter she is being a bit more open, so maybe it came across too strong.  In any case, that wasn't what she was trying to achieve here.

Weaving arcs together.

I hope I can make it work anyway.  I think that the next chapter should (re)introduce the last thread, after which I swear I'm done adding complications and will try to tie this up.

Offline draight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2017, 10:48:23 pm »
Devin sat on a bench, idly kicking her feet and enjoying the sunlight.  Students moved about the quad; heading to and from classes, browsing on their phones.  A little ways away a group of boys were tossing a football back and forth.  In front of Devin several students exited the natural sciences building and she looked down at her phone to check the time.  Several more minutes.  She felt a light fluttering in the pit of her stomach and allowed herself a sip from one of the iced coffees she had brought.  Playing around with her phone, she opened up her message box, frowning slightly to herself as she glanced at the drafted message she hadn’t yet sent out to Jess.  After a moment she shook her head and stuck the phone back in her pocket.

She had the day off, and since it was such a nice day out she’d decided to surprise Luke after his class.  Not much of a surprise though… just coffee.  She frowned to herself for a moment but then shrugged, a small smile spreading over her face.  Actually… she reached across herself with her left hand, prodding at her other arm, feeling the pump she had worked up at the gym before setting out.  Maybe a nice surprise for him after all…   A group of girls walked by giggling about something or other.  One of them looked over at her and her laugh died away as she stared, apparently uncertain what she was seeing.  Devin smiled at her and crossed her bared arms over her chest as the girl mumbled something and scuttled after her friends.

“Oh my God!  Devin!?”  The excited fluttering in her stomach instantly died away, replaced with a queasy sense of dread.  Wait, who?  No, she can’t be…  A jolt ran through her as her adrenaline surged, urging her to go, to get up and leave, but before she could move a figure appeared in front of her.

“It is you!”  Short ankle boots leading into slender, flawless, creamy legs.  A knee length pleated skirt wrapped around delicate hips.   White shirt, pink cardigan combo carefully arranged to tastefully display ample cleavage.  Long, softly curling raven locks framing a face like a porcelain doll.  Soft, kissable lips curled into a warm smile beneath green eyes as cold as ice.

“Hi Abigail.”  Devin squeaked.

“Abby silly, you know that!  What are you doing here!?”  The girl’s eyes darted ceaselessly; to the coffee, to Devin’s face, to her clothes.  Devin stiffened under the intense scanning, stifling the urge to fix her hair and sit up straighter.

“Uh, nothing.  Nothing.”  Devin said, cringing inwardly at  the awareness of how high pitched her voice sounded.  “Just… what are you doing here?”

“I go here silly!  You know, for school?”  Abigail arched an eyebrow, one corner of her mouth curling.  “I haven’t seen you around here before though.”  She shifted her weight to one leg, crossing her arms under her breasts.

“No.”  What does she want?  Why does she have to be here?  Why now?  Why ever?  Visions rose in her mind’s eye.  Suddenly she was back in the high school locker-room as she tried in vain to cover her burgeoning musculature under a woefully inadequate towel.  Then she was at the sophomore year semi-formal, where she had sat silently in the corner wearing a dress like a tablecloth, embarrassment burning in the pit her stomach.  Then the time she had worked up the nerve to stop by Johnathan Pelletier’s locker to try talking to him just as Abigail, Abby, and her friends were walking by.  Too many incidents, she couldn’t remember them all, but she remembered the words:  “Oh my god, look at her.”  “It just makes me uncomfortable having her here, do you think we should talk to the administration?”  “Talk about blind optimism.  What is she even wearing?”  “I didn’t know you were into dudes John!”  But even louder than the words in her memory was the laughter; sometimes scornful, sometimes almost pitying, but always there.

Suddenly, Devin realized that Abigail was looking at her expectantly.  “Sorry, what?”

“Always lost in your own world.”  Abigail laughed, and Devin flinched involuntarily.  “I was asking if you recently moved here or transferred or something.”

“No, I’m… I have been here.  Um, I mean, not here…”  She realized she was babbling.  “Look, it’s been great seeing you again…”

“Ooohhh.”  Abigail cut her off, a sudden light blooming in her eyes.  “You’re at the college?  The all-women’s one right?  That makes sense.  Although I’m guessing there must not have been an in person interview as part of the admissions process, cause that could have been a bit confusing, right?”

“I… what?”  Devin squeaked, struggling to get a footing in the conversation.  Why is she still doing this?

“Well, we always thought that you might prefer, y’know, that sort of company.  I think it’s great.”  Abigail continued to burble happily.  “I imagine you’re quite a hit over there.”

“No!  I mean, my friend…”

“Right, right.”  Abigail winked conspiratorially.  “And you know, if you ever wanted any fashion tips to really impress her...”  She waved a hand dismissively at Devin’s attire.  “It looks like you’ve been working on it, but I know that’s always been a struggle for you.  It’s so great that you’re feeling more comfortable with yourself though.”

A low ringing took over in Devin’s ears.  She simply sat, mouth hanging slightly open as Abigail continued.  She was dimly aware of a pressure building up behind her eyes.

“Devin?”  Luke’s voice pierced through the haze.  Abigail frowned slightly as both girls turned as one to look over towards the doors to the sciences building.  Luke’s hand was raised in a wave, backpack slung over one shoulder as he strode over.  “Hey!”  Not now, not like this.  Devin thought desperately.

Abigail looked back over at Devin, calculation in her gaze, a small smile re-appearing on her lips.  Her posture subtly shifted; hips cocking, chest lifted and thrust outward.  “Hey there!”  She chirped brightly at Luke as he came to stand beside her in front of Devin.

“Hello,” Luke smiled politely for a moment before a look of recognition spread across his face.  He offered his hand for a shake.  “I’m Luke, I don’t think I got your name the other night.” 

Devin started, looking at Luke as though uncertain what she had just heard.  “The other night?”

“Abigail,” She spoke over Devin, “but,” she licked her lip.  “Call me Abby.”  She lightly fingered the neckline of her shirt as her other hand indicated towards the paralyzed girl.  “I saw Devin and thought I should say hello.”

“Well, it’s nice to see you again.”  Luke looked over toward Devin.

“We went to high school together.”  Devin offered weakly.  “And what other night?”

“Right, high school.”  The polite smile on Luke’s face faltered, his eyebrows creased slightly in uncertainty.

“We were just catching up.  Reminiscing, you know.”  Abigail sighed dreamily.  “She didn’t mention you though.”

“He’s my boyfriend.”  Devin blurted.  Enough is enough.

“Really!?  I had no idea… she’s such a shy little thing isn’t she?”  Abigail chuckled merrily.  “Speaking of which, you wouldn’t guess who I’m seeing these days.  Tom!  Remember Tom?”  She turned back to Luke.  “Has she mentioned him?”

“No, I don’t believe so.”  Luke’s voice was flat, face now expressionless.  The queasy sensation in Devin’s stomach redoubled.

“Oh, they have a bit of a history.  She used to carry such a torch for him you know.”  She winked over at Devin before turning her attention back to Luke, reaching up with one hand to tease a curly lock into position behind her ear.  “I don’t mind of course.  I’ve never been one to give in to… jealousy.”  She reached up to lightly brush Luke’s arm.

No.  She can’t do this.  Not with Him.  Before she had even realized she was moving, Devin stood, legs planted firmly.  Her dainty right hand darted out, seizing Abigail’s offending limb around the wrist.  She squeezed and Abigail whimpered in pain.  Her free hand scrabbled at Devin’s fingers, trying to pry a single one free to no avail.  The redhead stood immobile as a statue.

“Speaking of Tom.”  She heard the words come from her mouth.  “How is his shoulder these days?”

It wasn’t clear if the other girl had heard her, her attention focused entirely on trying to ease the vice around her arm.  “Let go.”  She moaned, her hand pulling futility on just Devin’s index finger.  “Please let go, my arm…”  She pulled backwards with all her bodyweight, struggling for freedom.

Abruptly coming to herself, Devin released her grip and Abigail stumbled backwards, barely managing to catch herself on the bench.  “Well!”  She huffed.  Her patronizing smile and smug demeanor had entirely disappeared to be replaced by rage at being humiliated, tempered to uncertainty by how suddenly it had been done.  She directed a look at Luke and opened her mouth, “Well…” she said again, with more composure but a low growl from Devin drew her attention back to the other girl.  She closed her mouth again, spun on her heel and quickly stalked off down the walkway through the quad, sparing a single backward glance.

Devin was barely aware of her adversary’s departure, she sat heavily back on the bench gazing down into her lap.  It isn’t fair… it was such a nice day.  The pressure behind her eyes threatened to break through and the world began to shimmer.  Why does someone always have to ruin everything?  Why did it have to be her?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke stood and watched Abigail’s retreating back until it was lost in a crowd of passing students.  “Some friend, huh?”  He remarked to Devin, hoping for a chuckle.  Her only response was a quiet sniffle.  Ah, shit.  She sat as though trying to disappear, shoulders hunched inward, legs tucked underneath the bench.  As he watched, a small tear ran down from the corner of one eye and she wiped it away with her hand.

“Hey.”  A small tray holding coffee took up the spot next to Devin on the bench, and he shifted it aside to sit next to her.  “What’s going on?”

“I missed you...  I just wanted to surprise you.”  Devin said miserably.  She indicated the tray.  “I brought coffee.”

“Thank you, that was very sweet of you.”  Luke replied.

“But Abigail… we went to high school together, she was always a nightmare.  I had no idea she went here.  And I just couldn’t… I sat there and let her do what she always does.”  Devin sniffed quietly.

“Is that what you were doing?  From where I was standing it looked like you had the last word.”  Luke gently squeezed her shoulder.

Devin took a deep breath and wiped her face.  “When she tried to drag you into her little game I got so mad.  I couldn’t let her do that, not to you.”

Luke let out a soft chuckle.  “Really?  I think I can handle myself, you have nothing to worry about.”

Devin smiled weakly.  “Still though, you shouldn’t have to deal with her.  She’s my problem.”  To Luke’s surprise, she forced out a chuckle. “God, I’m sorry about this.  Look at me.”  She sat up, unfolding her body.  “I think I just wasn’t ready to suddenly be confronted by… that.”  She grimaced and paused for a moment in thought before continuing quietly.  “Still, I could have hurt her.”

“You?  Don’t be silly.  She’ll be fine.”

“I could have though.”  Devin nibbled at her lower lip.  “She mentioned Tom.”

“Hey.”  Luke put his hands up defensively.  “I don’t mind, I know I’m not the first guy you ever met.”

“No.”  Devin flushed.  “I mean, yes, he was cute.  All the girls were into him.  He was a big athlete; basketball, baseball, all that.  A group of people thought it would be funny if her were to, you know, ask me out, see how far he could…” Devin flushed darker.  “Um, eventually someone told me.  There was an incident.”  She shook her head.  “It was bad, he was out for the season.”

“Well…”  Luke measured his response.  “I’m sure that you didn’t mean to hurt him.”

“Part of me must have.”  Devin mumbled.

“Enough of that.”  Luke cupped her chin and turned her gaze to meet his.  “You were young, high school can be crazy.  They played a prank on you and maybe you did something that you regret, but that isn’t who you are.  Besides,” he continued, “Did you see her book it out of here?  Whatever game she was trying to play, I don’t think it went exactly according to plan.”

“No, it didn’t…”  Devin’s thoughts came back up to speed as she played the image back in her mind; Abigail, Abby had been afraid… of her!.  Almost as quickly though, another thought occurred: She won’t forget this. 

Somehow, the thought didn’t bother her as much as she would have expected.  Quite the opposite in fact.  As they walked side by side towards Luke’s dorm Devin felt a sharp pain in her hands.  She raised them up to look; finding that she had unconsciously clenched them into tight fists, her nails digging into the flesh to leave indentations.  Weird… she started to think to herself, but then the tidal wave of anger rolled over her.  A pressure that had been too long built up broke loose, a burning sensation stoking in her chest and head.  Luke looked over at her as she stopped in her tracks.  She clenched and relaxed her hands, adrenaline screaming through her veins, howling at her to do… something.

What right did Abigail have to come back into her life and try fuck with everything?  What right had she ever had?  What right did anyone have? 

I didn’t ask for any of this!  I didn’t do anything to anyone!  She realized she was panting.  One of Luke’s hands rested on her shoulder, his mouth moving as he spoke to her, but she couldn’t hear what he was saying.  And why is Abigail better than me?  Just because she’s thin and beautiful she thinks she can fuck any guy she wants?  And she thinks that there’s something wrong with me?  This is just who I am!  The thought stuck in her brain.  This is who I am, what I am.  I like who I am.  Luke likes who I am.  Let her remember.  She looked down at her hands and forced them open.

“Devin?”  Luke’s voice broke through.  “Are you okay?  Do you want to sit down?”

“What?  No, I’m fine.”  She looked up at him.  “Let’s go to the gym.”

“What?”  He stared at her.

“I said, let’s go to the gym.”

“Do… did you bring a change of clothes?”

“No.  I don’t care.  I’ll borrow some of yours.”

“Um…” he looked her up and down.  “They won’t fit…”

“Then I guess you better pick out something that you don’t mind me ruining.”  With this, Devin started walking again and Luke quickly fell in beside her.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still nonplussed, Luke followed in Devin’s sweeping wake as she pushed through the doors of the university fitness complex.  “Hi, can I see… your… student…”  The bubbly young woman behind the check in counter stopped.

“She’s my guest.”  Luke said quickly, scanning his ID and following Devin as she turned sideways to navigate through the turnstile.  She had hardly said a word since the request to borrow some of his clothing, an intensity burning in her gaze.  As she managed to get through however, she looked back at him to give him a reassuring smile and he felt a measure of relief.

True to her earlier statement, they hadn’t even had to start working out before Devin had ripped her borrowed outfit.  Luke’s baggiest gym shorts had slipped over her calves without too much trouble but she had struggled pulling them over her monstrous quads and they had burst open along the seams, leaving the expanses of her freckled thighs bare.  She had drawn the drawstring as tight as it would go over her waspish waist, but judging by how tightly stretched the shorts were over her phenomenal glutes she didn’t have to worry about them slipping down.  None of his shirts were up to the task of covering her upper body, neither of them had even considered it for a moment, so she had taken his biggest sweatshirt.  This at least was still undamaged, but she made for an interesting sight; the garment billowed loosely around her waist and where she had rolled the sleeves up around her dainty wrists, but was pulled to near the rupturing point everywhere else.  As he joined her on the floor she pulled the hood up over her head, tucking her hastily pulled together ponytail into it.

Nonetheless, people stared as what seemed to be simultaneously the shortest and yet most muscular bodybuilder they had ever seen moved onto the gym floor.  Luke himself drifted along behind her in a sort of daze.  Devin’s playful attitude from their last workout was muted, overwritten by a quiet intensity as she set about prepping the bar.  Luke’s mouth went dry as she began loading plates on each side without stopping to consider the weight.

“That’s a bit more than last time…” he said quietly, but she simply smiled at him before shimmying underneath the bowing bar and lifting it smoothly.

Despite having worked out earlier that same day, there was no feeling of soreness or fatigue in her swelling muscles.  She carefully controlled the slow descent of the bar, paused with it hovering over her chest, and returned to her starting position.  She fixed her thoughts on her exertions, relishing the burning deep in her muscles, an outlet for the energy crackling through her.  She could feel the fibers of her chest and triceps swelling, growing, and she fed her anger and frustration into them, using it for fuel.  Luke tried to repress his arousal as what was apparently Devin’s warmup set began to overwhelm the sleeves of his sweatshirt, stitching popping along the sleeves to allow peeks of the pale, mountainous flesh beneath to swell through.

The bar clanged back onto the rack.  “More weight.”  She said, and he moved to obey without thinking, slapping another plate on each side.  “More.”

“Devin…”

“I can do it.”  She said fiercely, “I want to do it.  I can do it.”

He looked into her eyes.  “I know you can.”

“How much is that?”

“That guy has gotta be crazy.”

“It must be some kind of record right?”

Neither Devin nor Luke payed any notice to the murmurs, Devin fixated on the weight and Luke fixated on her.  The bar, visibly drooping on either end, came to a rest on her chest.  Surly this was it.  Luke stood over her, looking down as her almond eyes scrunched tight, teeth bared in a grimace, her freckles vanishing as she flushed dark red.  He reached out to try to help, as ridiculous as it was to think that he could be of any assistance with this kind of weight.  “No!”  She squeaked, and his eyes widened as she let out a small scream, her chest swelling underneath the sweatshirt, her knuckles white as she pushed with every fiber of her musclebound body.  Her sleeves ripped down the forearm, bursting from the surging brawn of her limbs.  With a thunderous clatter that seemed to shake the floor she dropped the bar back onto the rack and, her chest working like a bellows, sat up.

“Wait, did you hear his voice?”

“Is that..?”

Devin looked at the torn sleeves of her borrowed sweatshirt.  Her arms and chest felt full to bursting; as though the muscle underneath could hardly be contained by her skin.  She felt Luke’s hands on her shoulders, his touch cool against the furnace of her body.  “Sorry I ruined your clothes.”  She murmured to him, but underneath she wasn’t sorry; the anger had finally burned out to be replaced by satisfaction, the tension in her mind draining away.  She could feel herself growing; veins standing out as her blood pumped nutrients to her insatiable, mutant muscles.

“Don’t worry about it.”  Luke pressed himself to her back, she felt his fully erect manhood against her and she stifled a moan, feeling wetness bloom between her thighs.  “Let’s get out of here.”  He whispered to her ear.

“One more thing.”  She stood and walked over to the dumbbell racks, several gym-goers making room for her.   “I really wanted to have a pleasant surprise for you today…”

“Trust me, this has been.”

“Shush.”  She looked up at him and blushed slightly.  “Do you remember… our first night together?”

“Of course.”  He chuckled.  “How could I not?”

“Remember how you tried to carry me to my bed?”

That was a mistake.”  Luke laughed.

“No, it was sweet, and romantic.”

“But dumb.”

“Sure, fine.”  She shrugged.  “I was just impressed you managed to get me off of the floor.”

“Where are you going with this?”

“How much do you weigh?”

“Um…, about 185ish I think.”

“They don’t have that exact amount here…”  She stepped up to the rack and hefted the pair of 150 pound dumbbells.  “Yeah, these are the largest they have.  But I think…”  She smoothly curled her left hand up to her shoulder, bicep flexing to the size of a melon.  “If you’re interested…”  Her right mirrored its twin.  Then, with a twist and flare that of her pumpkin shoulders she hoisted her hands, still clutching the weights, up and over her head into a mind melting double bicep flex, the upper arms of her borrowed sweatshirt finally succumbing in an explosion of fabric to reveal the perfect superiority of her biceps.  “I could return the favor.”

Luke threw himself at her, watchers be damned, his hands fastening onto her gargantuan arms as they trembled and pulsed with the effort of maintaining her pose, larger than he had ever seen them.  The pure, feminine beef of his lover overwhelmed his senses; he needed her.  Now.  Here if he had to, he didn’t care.  One had moved to her chest, still bulging from the recent exertions of her inhuman bench press.  A crashing rang out as she relaxed her flex and the weights dropped from her hands to the floor.  She took the front of his shirt and began to head for the doors.  “Let’s go.”

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #65 on: July 16, 2017, 11:43:21 am »
Talk about buildig the tension. What I find very cool is how manage to bring her old feelings and show she progressively deal with them. It looks a natural rythme too. Very well done.

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #66 on: July 17, 2017, 02:50:36 pm »
Great additions, your craft is amazing at how Devin deals with her emotions and how all of the characters are brought into her world, bravo, well done, can't wait for what happens next!!

Offline havok1209

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #67 on: July 17, 2017, 04:53:17 pm »
Really like the latest chapter, but one question, could we get more descriptions of her actual size? She's huge, but she's also short. It's hard to visualize without any additional description.

Offline Pac

• Activity:
    0%
  • Story writer, render artist
« Reply #68 on: July 18, 2017, 01:28:17 am »
I personally prefer no weights and measures. She's as big as you WANT her to be. For me that only adds to the excitement.

Another excellent chapter, draight. You have a knack for character interaction. It will be interesting to see how your antagonist factors into Devin's world.

Best,

Pac

Offline shamus0013

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #69 on: July 20, 2017, 03:36:22 am »
A beautiful addition, rounding out Devin's character a little more. It's a great way to illustrate her progress, show how, instead of shrinking from who she is and the power she possesses, Devin now is beginning to understand that people love and appreciate  her for her. She's clearly becoming more comfortable being herself and Luke is doing a lovely job enabling that aspect. Again, I look forward to the next chapter.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #70 on: August 02, 2017, 09:40:13 am »
I am sorry that I haven't been following this story from the beginning, I gave the whole thing a read through just now and I have to say that this is right up my alley, Devin is so muscular, yet she packs all that muscle on such a short frame, definitely what I love to see! 4'11 with the beef of a couple of heavyweight female bodybuilders put together! And so strong! Lifting that log, crushing that trash can, bench pressing almost 3 times Luke's bench press weight for 10 reps! I also love that she has seemingly been shy about showing her body because of the reactions she dreaded getting, especially in high school, but since meeting Luke, she has grown to really love her body and showing it off more in public. It's a shame that one of her old school bullies came back into her life and made her feel insecure again after such growth, but luckily Luke was there to reassure her, while it may linger for a while, it seems that Devin has a strong support system, which she didn't have so much in high school, with Luke, Krista, Priya, and Jess, who will help her get over it faster than it would've taken her in high school. I really have enjoyed this quite a bit, and look forward to more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline draight

• Activity:
    0%
Re: 1st Story: Out of Her Shell [draight]
« Reply #71 on: August 03, 2017, 03:58:18 am »
“What are you working on tonight?”

“Just now I was doing biochemistry, I’ve also got to take a look at immunology and maybe physiology later.”

“I won’t be any bother.”  Devin wheedled gently at Luke, “I can even help you study!  I’ll come over and quiz you.  We can do flash cards or something like that.”

“I don’t have any flash cards.”  The statement was simply the truth, not an effort at discouragement.

“Well, whatever.  We can make some, or I can quiz you from your notes.”

Luke looked dubiously down at his notes.  Leaving aside the issue that a fair amount of them consisted simply of fragments, chemical symbols and equations, his handwriting was somewhere in between illegible and horrendous.

“You’ve been studying so much the last several days.  Besides, I need to get out of here.  Sarah has been spending so much time over here this last week.  I mean I’m glad for Krista that things are going well, but it’s like every time I turn around she’s there.  And sometimes… the sounds…”

Luke chuckled gently into the phone.

“I’m serious!”  Devin squealed, before bringing her voice down to a more serious pitch.  “I just want to see you.”

“I want to see you too.”

“Great.”  Her tone indicated that there would be no further discussion.  “I’ll pack a bag and be over in an hour.”

“Ok, I’ll see you then.”

Luke hung up the phone and pushed back from his desk, glad to have a reason to put off studying for a little while.  He scratched at an itch on his chin and was surprised to find several days’ worth of growth there.  He grimaced, his stubble wasn’t the only thing that he needed to clean up; his desk was a mess of textbooks and notes, several unwashed dished were stacked to one side, flanked by a couple of empty glasses.  He gathered these up and took them out into the common area to wash.

Nick was perched on the other side of the room, smoking out the opened window.  Despite the attempt at courtesy, a slight breeze was blowing wisps of smoke back into the apartment, the scent tanging the air.

“You can’t do that in your room?”  Luke scrubbed away at the sink.

“Sure I can.”  Nick grinned and made no effort to move.  “You want any?”

“Not tonight, thanks.”  Luke finished with the plates and moved on to the glasses.  “I’m working on studying.”

“I commend your dedication.”  Nick wet his fingers and carefully stubbed the joint out before closing the window.

“Devin is coming over.” Luke finished up by the sink.  “To help.”  He clarified.

“So no actual studying then.”  Nick chuckled. 

Luke shrugged.  “I guess not.”  He admitted.

“If you need me to hold your noses to the grindstone, I’m here.  I can do it.”  Nick said with an easy grin.

“Yeah…”  Luke looked over. “I don’t think that that will be necessary.”

“Alright, but I offered.”  Nick settled himself onto the couch and turned on the television.
---------------------------------------------------------

Luke had showered and dressed and was just finishing up shaving when he heard the short knock at the door.  “One second.”  He called, bending down to rinse off his face.  Several seconds later the knock repeated.

Fine.  I’ll get it.”  Nick called in mock exasperation.  He let out a long-suffering sigh and Luke heard him cross and open the door. “Good evening Miss, how might I be of assistance?”  The question was met with a girlish giggle.

Luke exited the bathroom in time to catch Nick coming up out of an exaggerated bow.  “Hi Nick.”  Devin replied.  “How’s it going?”  Nick continued to block the doorway with a look of polite confusion.  Eventually Devin sighed and stepped forward, putting a pumpkin sized shoulder into his chest to gently push him out of the way.

“Hey.” Luke stepped forward to meet her.

“Hey!”  She beamed back at him, dropping her duffle bag with a dull thud as he moved to take her in his arms.  Oddly, considering the warm weather, she was wearing her long-sleeved windbreaker.  Complementing this was one of the long, flowy wrap skirts which fell all the way to her ankles, the fabric offering only tantalizing hints at the shape and size of the legs underneath as she walked towards him.

“Mmm.”  She sighed happily into his chest as he wrapped his arms around her, both hands barely meeting in the middle.  By now he would dare say that he knew the topography of her body perfectly; the rolling hills no, mountains, of her traps, rhomboids and lats.  The etched valleys between them at the insertions, deep enough to lose a hand into.  That was why he felt a surge of excitement shoot through him as he traced over the familiar shapes.  She felt slightly different.  It seemed laughable to suggest he could notice a slight change in muscles already so grossly overdeveloped, but he was sure of it.  He took a step back to look down and found her smiling up at him unabashedly.

“Sorry I’ve been a bit busy lately.”  He was, too.  “I’ve just had a bunch of studying to do.  I think I’ve finally got a handle on it though.”

“Well good.”  She didn’t sound bothered.  “I’ll just have to quiz you to make sure though.”

“Of course.”  He laughed.  “Have you been able to keep yourself busy?”

“Yeah.  I’ve been… busy.”  She said.  “You know, school, and exercise.  I’ve been hanging out with Jess a bit.”

“Oh, really?”  This was news to him.  He realized that he hadn’t spoken to Andrew in… a few days?  Something like that anyway.

“Yeah.”  She tried, and failed, to suppress a sly grin from spreading across her face.

“Um…  Ok.”  Somehow it seemed to him that she was expecting a follow up question to this statement.  “That’s cool.  Have the two of you have been having fun?”

“We have…”  She began.

“Excuse me!”  Nick called from the couch where he had positioned himself after letting Devin in.  “I know that the two of you are just studying or whatever, but some of us have important things to do.  Like watch television.”

“Goodness, I’m so sorry Nick.”  Devin called back sarcastically.  Nick made a sound in his throat that may have been an acceptance of her apology.

“Let’s just get to it then.”  Luke gestured for Devin to lead the way.

“Is he okay?”  She whispered as they entered his room.

“Is he ever?”  Luke shut the door behind them.
---------------------------------------------------------

“I… I don’t know what any of this is.”  Devin admitted.  After shrugging off the light jacket to reveal a billowy long sleeved blouse she had perched herself on the edge of Luke’s bed with a sheaf of his notes and a textbook.  “These aren’t even words.”

“Some of them are.”  Luke said defensively from his desk chair.  “My handwriting isn’t that bad.”

“Well first of all, it is.”  Devin giggled.  “But besides that little issue, half of this is just chemical symbols.  I haven’t even thought about this stuff since high school.”

“Well, it’s not a big deal.”  Luke shrugged.  “I’ve already been reviewing chemistry all day.  We could work on one of the other subjects.  Or…” he stood and crossed the room to stand over her, “Maybe we could take a break, have a little fun.”

“Oh you.”  Devin smiled up at him as she demurely pulled her legs up onto the bed, tucking them underneath herself.  “I said that I was coming over here to help you.  You know that I take my duties as a future educator very seriously.”

Luke put his hands up defensively.  “I just figured it was worth a try.”  He started to turn to make his way back to his chair, but stopped as a dainty hand grasped his upper arm, immobilizing him.

“Now.”  She scrunched up her face as if in thought.  “You said that one of the subjects you need to work on is physiology right?”

“That’s right.”

“Is that… anything like anatomy?”

“That’s part of it.  It’s really everything that makes up the biological organism, so there are aspects of development and…”  Devin gently but forcefully placed her hand over his mouth.  Luke gamely brought both of his own to bear against hers, feeling absurdly gratified to notice the slightest shift in the muscles of her mammoth forearm in response.

“Because…” She continued with a glint in her eye.  “I think that that’s something I could actually potentially help you with.  And I wouldn’t mind learning a bit myself.  If you follow me.”  Luke wasn’t entirely certain that he did, but she simply looked at him steadily until he nodded.  “Good.”  She smiled.  “Because I came over to help you study, and I still intend to do that.”  She withdrew her hand and stood from the bed to give him a peck on the lips.  “I’m going to use your bathroom.”

“Yeah, okay.”  Luke grinned like an idiot as she scooped up her overnight bag and lumbered into the bathroom, shutting the door behind herself.  He looked from the door over to his desk where his notes and textbook were placed.  Does she actually want to study?  Coy wasn’t a word he generally associated with his girlfriend but the several quick turns in their conversation had left him uncertain.  He decided to play it safe and went to collect his notes, stomach squirming in anticipation.  The sound of the door opening drew his attention back and he turned, the pages dropping forgotten from his fingers a moment later.

Devin struck a sultry pose, leaning against the doorframe on her massive right shoulder.  Her left arm was raised; swollen bicep framing the side of her face as her hand playfully tousled her hair.  She had bent her right knee, trying to tuck the leg behind its twin on the left but the sheer mass of the two limbs had prevented her from accomplishing this; instead she had simply settled for one foot to rest behind the other as her diamond shaped, melon sized calves pushed against each other for space.  Her titanic body never failed to provoke a reaction in him; lust, awe, worship.  A seductive sense of powerlessness, of being in the presence of something superior.

This was a surprise though.

The little redhead had somehow managed to stuff herself into a little black number of a teddy.  The black lace, sheer to begin with, almost resembled fishnet as it stretched and strained around her immensity.  Pink trim around the edges worked to soften the otherwise severe effect.  On her it worked to create a paradoxical vision of a cute girly girl face superimposed on an overwhelming body stuffed with freakish muscle.  The garment was clearly too small; barely managing to cover the modesty of her nipples while the heaving mass of her chest overflowed the top, threatening to pop free at any moment.  Around her narrower waist it flowed more freely, before stopping to reveal matching black and pink panties so lost in between the adductors of her thighs they seemed like a thong.

“Do you like it?”  She shifted slightly, nibbling her lip.

“Fuck yes.”

“Good.”  She purred.  “Maybe this can serve as incentive for you to do well on your quiz.”

“Quiz?”  Academics was the furthest thing from his mind.

“Mhmm.”  She slowly stalked toward him on the massive pillars of her legs, supported by her cute little feet.  Luke mirrored her, walking forward as if drawn by the gravity of her celestial body.  As they closed together she put her left index finger into his chest to stop him and hold him in place.  As she looked into his eyes her right arm came up into a flex, her bicep swelling up off of her arm to the size of a bowling ball.  “I’ve had these little muscles of mine for so long now, and I never bothered to learn about them.”

“Learn about them?”

“Yes baby.  Lately I’ve been working them so hard for you, learning about what they can do, what they’re truly capable of.”  The finger moved away from his chest to cup the back of his head and an irresistible force drew him down to the swelling, twitching mass of beef that was her bicep.  His mouth opened; lips and tongue playing over, making out with, the steel hard, pulsating muscle.  “And now I want you to tell me about them.”

“They’re incredible.”  He gasped out between kisses.  “So big.  So strong.”

“No…”  She paused to let out a sound somewhere between a laugh and a moan.  “You’re going to go over every one of them and tell me about them.  You can start where you are.”

“Biceps.”  He panted.  “Called that because they have two heads.”  He ran his lips over the split to illustrate and Devin squirmed.  “Antagonistic to the triceps.”

“You mean these?”  She moved her forearms to extend it, the massive bulge of her bicep retracting somewhat as the deep V of her triceps swelled in answer.

“Yes.  Three heads.”  He reached out a hand to feel, but instead she stepped into him, forcing them up against his face.

“I like your lips on me.”  She giggled, and he nodded without breaking contact.  “What else?”

“The… brachialis.” His reply was muffled by her flesh as he kissed the interior of her arm, she lifted it up and away from her protruding lats to make room for his head.  Even so, it was a tight squeeze.  Without further bidding he moved down her arm.  The thick tubules of her forearms rippled like waves as his tongue worked over her extensors and flexors, pausing briefly to name and kiss each one.

“Coming… oooh… back up?”  She sighed happily.

“Mmhmm.  These are the deltoids.”  They were at least as big as his head, but he did his best to cover every inch of them.

“And what’s the… antagonist was it?  To those?”  She asked playfully.

“Lats… latissimus, but they’re kind of covered up right now.”  They weren’t really.  They were far too big for the teddy and had overwhelmed it, pushing the fabric so far down her back was almost entirely bare but he figured it was worth a try.

“We’ll get to them in a minute then.”  She bit her lip as she traced a finger along her collar and the mounded traps framing her tree trunk neck.  He followed obediently, tasting a faint hint of sweat on her pale, freckled skin, the cold silver of her necklace, the strength of the metal so insignificant in comparison to the body wearing it.  He couldn’t resist nipping at the nape of her neck and she squeezed his hand with a fraction of her power, drawing a gasp from him.  “Focus.”

“Pectoralis major.”  His face sank into the canyon between the two blocks of beef.

“Major?”

“There’s also the minor, but it’s covered.  They’re named because one is larger and one is smaller.”

“Small?  You think so?”

“Not on you I’m sure.”  He agreed.  His tongue darted out to explore under the strained neckline of her top, flicking over her stiffening nipple.  A hand on the top of his head effortlessly pushed him to his knees before pulling up the sheer veil in front of him to give him a clear shot at her core.  “The abdominis: rectus and transversus.  Obliques.”  He moved quickly over these in his haste to get lower.  Again he was foiled as her hand guided his head firmly past her cleft, but not before he caught the heady scent of her arousal.

“Focus.”  She murmured again.

He didn’t kiss the entirety of her thighs.  He couldn’t; they were simply too big.  Once he was done with them though she carefully lifted the leg into the air, balancing on one columnar limb as he went down the front of the tibia and around to begin the journey back upwards.  Under ordinary circumstances he could have happily spent all day worshiping her football calves but she prodded gently at the back of her thigh, prompting him to explain that these were also biceps.

Her glutes.  Their enormity simply swallowed her panties into themselves and again he was tempted to linger but the closeness of his victory was too much and he continued upward to explain the lattisimus, teres, and rhomboids.

“I can’t help thinking that you must have skipped some.”  Devin laughed as he embraced her from behind.

“I don’t have to know all of them.”  He protested.  “Those are the ones on the exam.”

“Well, as long as you pass the exam.  I’m happy to help.”

“Well, you are looking to be an educator, as you said.  You’re good at helping.”

“You think so?”  She looked at him for a moment in consideration.

“Of course.”

She brought one hand to her lips, absentmindedly nibbling at her thumbnail.  “Jess asked me for help the other day.”

“Hm?”  The shift in tone from flirtatious to serious surprised him for a moment.

“With something she needs to do for her degree.  A performance.”

“Oh.  Ok.”  He sat down on the bed.  “Do you want to talk about it?”

“Maybe...”  She stood in thought for a moment.  “She said she doesn’t have the whole thing planned out yet but that I could play a significant role in it.”

“Do you… want to?”

“I don’t know.”  Devin shrugged, suddenly looking vulnerable despite her hulking physique.  “She’s been so nice to me.  I guess I was wondering what you would think.”

Luke thought back to their last public hangout.  The way she had reacted under the scorn of that bitch, Abigail he thought her name was.  But then too, the determination with which she had risen from the encounter.  Would putting herself out there publicly help, or was it a step too far too soon?  “What sort of thing would she want you to do?”

“You know… strength stuff I think.”

“You said that you were working, learning about yourself.  Is this what that was about?”

“No.  Not exactly anyway.”  She flushed.  “I was doing it for you too.”  Suddenly it was as though a switch had flipped.  “Would you like to see?”

“See what?”  He asked, but she was already moving to her discarded duffle bag.

“A little while back I kind of started playing around.”  She said somewhat sheepishly as she stood back up and turned.  Luke was surprised to find that she was holding a metal bar, about 18 inches long and the thickness of his thumb in her hand.  “I was interested to see if I could do it and… I thought that you might, you know, like it too…”

Without further explanation the muscles of her forearms sprang into deeply corded relief, her biceps and shoulders swelling, the tendons of her neck standing out as she bent the bar into a clean U.  She handed it to Luke who took it wordlessly.

“Huh.”  He stood and gave the two ends an experimental tug.  Adjusting his grip he put all his muscle into it.  His arms and shoulders screamed in protest, but after several seconds the metal started to bend back.  Bit by bit the bar straightened out as he shifted about trying to find more effective leverage and holds until he had worked it back to about the halfway point and gave up, wiping the sweat from his forehead.  “Well, that would be pretty damn impressive.”  He looked up to find her grinning at him.  “What?”

“I was just thinking about the other day.”  She strolled back to her bag and bent over once again.  Luke let out a surprised grunt as she straightened back up, pulling out a bar of similar length, but easily the thickness of his forearm.  She stalked back towards him purposefully.

“What do you mean?”

“You know, with my friend Abby.  You didn’t actually tell me what you meant when you said that you had seen her ‘the other night.’”

“Oh.”  He smiled sheepishly.  “She was at the Velvet Room, the night of your birthday.”

“I know.  I mean, I figured it was something like that.”  She smiled up at him reassuringly.  “Don’t worry, I’m not mad.  Or bothered or anything like that.  Not by anything you did anyway.”  She went up on her tiptoes and he bent down to meet her in a deep kiss.  A hand on his back held him in place.  “But the way she talked to you… it got me thinking.”  He felt the cold metal of the bar on the back of his neck.

“Wha…?”

The hand on his back disappeared, but before he could move Devin let out a deep grunt.  Clasping the bar at both ends her upper body exploded into definition, heaving waves of muscle rippling down her arms and chest to burst the teddy off of herself as she seemed to almost double in size.  With a whine the bar surrendered to the sheer irresistible power of her feminine brawn, deforming to bend forward into a U and then further until the ends met, clasped in her petite hands.  She took a step backward and wiped sweat from her brow before giving a satisfied laugh.  He put a hand up, running it along the improvised collar.

“I don’t think that anyone could doubt that you’re mine wearing that.”  Her panties had stayed intact though this display, but her top was far beyond salvaging.  She absentmindedly ripped the remains free and dropped them on his floor, standing bare-chested in all her glory.

“Holy fucking shit.”  He didn’t know what else to say.

She laughed again.  “Don’t worry.  I’m pretty sure that I can get that off of you.”

“Yeah… yeah.  I hope so…”  He didn’t give a fuck.  “Whatever.  First do you want to help me with this?”  He indicated his shirt.  “I’m not sure if I can get it up and over this.”

“Oh!”  No sooner asked than it was torn from his chest.  He doffed his pants, manhood at the ready.  Devin looked down at it and back up at him hungrily.  “Well!”

An arm took him around his hips, lifting his feet from the floor to cradle him against her chest.  Just as quickly he was on his back on his bed, Devin’s massive thighs parting like a canyon, the wetness of her sex dripping down onto his cock to lubricate him.

“I guess you’d like that then?”

“What?”  Why were they talking?  Didn’t they have something else to do?  As if reading his mind she plunged down on him, burying his manhood in her as deep as it would go.  He arched his back in pure pleasure as the muscle of her pussy accepted him, milked him.

“You’d like to see me lifting things?  Bending things?  Showing off this strength, this body.  Showing everyone what only you get to touch?”

“Fuck yes.”  He didn’t know if she was being serious or if this was just a new level of dirty talk.  He didn’t care.

She felt him pulsate inside her, heard the telltale sound of his breathing.  It was too soon.  She slowed her pace slightly, her hands roaming over her own body, squeezing at her breasts, her arms, rubbing over her abs.

“Yes Devin.  Yes baby.”

“And what am I Luke?”  She wanted to hear it.  Needed to hear it.

“Everything.  Huge.  Incredible.”

“And?”  She felt her release building.

“My Titaness!”  He exploded deep inside her.  Filling her as she cried out in her own satisfaction, swollen muscles standing out in etched relief.  She collapsed forward onto him, sinking him deep into the mattress.  For several minutes they lay gasping, still entwined.  Without pulling off of him Devin eventually propped herself up on her arms and looked down, face red and beaming.

“Now.”  She laughed.  “Let’s get that thing off of you.”

Offline Pac

• Activity:
    0%
  • Story writer, render artist
« Reply #72 on: August 03, 2017, 06:27:52 am »
Poor Luke. He may never pass a course again!

Another excellent installment.

Pac

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #73 on: August 03, 2017, 07:10:33 am »
Another great chapter, very nice way for Devin to show off each and every part of her huge and ripped body, telling him to describe (and subsequently worship) her muscles one at a time, so a little time for studying, and a lot of time for muscle worship and sex, I like that a lot! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #74 on: August 03, 2017, 09:07:36 am »
Excellent chapter, you underline her internal struggle and the realization of who she is and the fact that she shouldn't care about it in the same place. Great.
What I like with your stories, is that we never have a feeling that the end is coming.
Pac writing level!!!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  1st Story: Out of Her Shell [draight]

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View