Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575895 Posts in 73239 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 12:14:35 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Italian Community - Communità Italiana  |  Discussion about italian bodybuilding/fitness - Discussione sul bodybuilding e sul fitness femminile italiano  |  Veve Lane in Italia (Roma) !
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Veve Lane in Italia (Roma) !  (Read 3139 times)

Offline Bulldozer1986

• Activity:
    0%
Veve Lane in Italia (Roma) !
« on: September 21, 2015, 05:17:23 pm »
Beh, se volevate testare a 360º il vostro "livello di combattimento", ora avete l'occasione ;)
Vi riporto pari pari il post che Veve ha fatto su un altro forum:

"Hi, Everyone,

I've just booked my flights -- I'm coming back to Europe in early 2016!

I'm arriving in Paris (Feb. 16 - 18) and making my last stop in Copenhagen (Mar. 6-8). I also know that in between I will definitely be visiting Rome.

But I'm also planning to make three or four more stops, and I haven't decided where yet.

If you're in Europe and want to meet, let me know -- I'm deciding the rest of my schedule based on where there's the most interest! You can reply here, or email me at veve.wrestler@gmail.com

Thanks! Looking forward to a lot of fun and great matches in Europe next year!

- VeVe"

Forum Saradas

Veve Lane in Italia (Roma) !
« on: September 21, 2015, 05:17:23 pm »

Offline psico

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Veve Lane in Italia (Roma) !
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2015, 07:55:43 pm »
Ieri Veve mi ha confermato per email il nuovo tour europeo che comprenderà Roma, ma, anche se dispiaciuta, non Milano. dove la incontrai l'anno scorso  in una spendiida session.
A breve pubblicherà le date.
Concordo Bulldozer, una grande sessionista da non perdere!
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Italian Community - Communità Italiana  |  Discussion about italian bodybuilding/fitness - Discussione sul bodybuilding e sul fitness femminile italiano  |  Veve Lane in Italia (Roma) !

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View