Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572814 Posts in 72119 Topics by 28628 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 12:07:12 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Fetish within a fetish?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Fetish within a fetish?  (Read 9858 times)

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
Re: Fetish within a fetish?
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2020, 02:45:54 pm »
There are many for me.  Too many to count really.  But to name a few prominent ones:

Veins, painted nails, husky/deep voice, cocky or dominant attitude, sweating and grunting at the gym.

But a big one for me, one that’s rarely captured, is just FBBs living a normal life.  I love seeing FBBs in an every day setting; wearing street clothes, going shopping, walking the dog, doing chores around the house, etc.  It seems that so much muscle content is focused on the women wearing tiny bikinis with show-ready tanned skin and flexing for the camera.  Personally, I’d rather see a lot more “Slice of Life” content.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2020, 02:45:54 pm »

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2020, 03:35:12 pm »
There are many for me.  Too many to count really.  But to name a few prominent ones:

Veins, painted nails, husky/deep voice, cocky or dominant attitude, sweating and grunting at the gym.

But a big one for me, one that’s rarely captured, is just FBBs living a normal life.  I love seeing FBBs in an every day setting; wearing street clothes, going shopping, walking the dog, doing chores around the house, etc.  It seems that so much muscle content is focused on the women wearing tiny bikinis with show-ready tanned skin and flexing for the camera.  Personally, I’d rather see a lot more “Slice of Life” content.

Speaking of "slice of life" several years ago I worked in the East 20s of Manhattan, near Madison Square Park. One day at lunch I saw this gorgeous woman, really only her face, and I did a double-take. It was Colette Nelson dressed in sneakers, very baggy sweat pants and matching jacket. She was a lot shorter than I imagined - to me she looks 5 ft. 10 in or 6 ft in her pictures - but she looked about 5 ft 4 in or so. You couldn't hide that fabulous face... and wide shoulders under the jacket. I followed her down the street for a block or so and a couple of guys either recognized her or were struck by her facial beauty. A year or so later I saw her again around lunch time, same type outfit. There must have been a gym in the area.  I was temped to say hello, but didn't.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Longing4muscledom93

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2020, 04:52:21 am »
armpits all day every day

Offline JBL2018

• Activity:
    0%
  • Admirador del culturismo femenino, fitness
    • https://www.facebook.com/bellasatleticas
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2020, 10:15:52 pm »
En mi caso lo que mas me moviliza son los pies. Ver las ateltas con las uñas de los pies pintadas me sobre excita. Mostrar sus piernas musculosas acompañadas por unos bellos pies lo considero super exitante.-

Admirador del musculo femenino.-
Admirer of female muscle.-

amazonophile

Clothes and sweat fetish
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2020, 12:15:26 am »
I have always had a "clothes" fetish, especially shiny and solid colours, skimpy. I actually always prefer a semi-naked woman over a naked woman. This fetish is true of all types of women, not just FBB's. The good part about this is that for me walking on a beach, and sometimes a mall, has the same effect for me as it would for a "normal" guy if every girl was naked.  :)
I agree about the clothes fetish..jeans/ denim in particular and. women wearing Levi's or Wranglers  most of. alll. I especially  love  when women bodybuilders  are  sweaty..it reveals their muscles more. I especially  love when women wear shorts; daisy dukes most of all!! I really love when a woman  bodybuilder  wears daisy dukes.

Offline aeropat

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2020, 09:00:20 am »
I had to think  a while on this one.....

I love a good tan and freckles are awesome....especially on the shoulders.  I prefer more of a non bikini look with more regular clothes.  Tight jeans and t-shirt are awesome.  I also love well developed pecs and prefer non implants even if it means they don't have much for breasts.  Shoulders, Back and Chest are what I like best.

Thanks for making me think about this..... :funny:

Offline Bodybuilder1984

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Bodybuilding passion
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2020, 12:56:11 pm »
Contest bikinis, very tanned muscles, veins, shredded faces, deep voices, tiny boobs is pecs.... I love them!

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2020, 03:41:12 am »
I like square jaws on female bodybuilders too -- Tina Chandler, Gina Davis, and Kim Perez, too name a few.
My favorite square jaw of all time was Rhonda Lundstedt -- something so sexy about the contrast between her stud square jaw
and her long feminine hair and bewitching feminine eyes. 

Offline xepha

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2020, 12:21:51 am »
1. tanned skin
2. thick necks
3. woman all covered up with #1 and #2
4. slightly lowered voice, but not an all out baritone - delicate balance...

love the combination of the girly/womanly and the beefy

Offline derekh48

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2020, 06:28:39 pm »
mine's if they could bench press me above their heads easily and then throw me about a bit

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2020, 10:52:48 pm »
I love using certain taboo words with regard to female bodybuilders. For example, "hunk". That's typically a word used by women about men.
But lets face it, some of these girl lifters are just flat out "hunky". I like refering to the biggest, most beautiful, most muscular fbbs as "studs".
I like browsing the web for "female beefcake". These are all taboo words, but I love using them, flirting with them, suggesting a kind of gender
role reversal with me and the female bodybuilder in question. 

Offline Butt kisser

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2020, 06:30:28 pm »
I love using certain taboo words with regard to female bodybuilders. For example, "hunk". That's typically a word used by women about men.
But lets face it, some of these girl lifters are just flat out "hunky". I like refering to the biggest, most beautiful, most muscular fbbs as "studs".
I like browsing the web for "female beefcake". These are all taboo words, but I love using them, flirting with them, suggesting a kind of gender

Sycamore, this could be of interest to you. Muscle-bound Alphas & She-Hunks, who revel in their masculine qualities. peace.       https://www.patreon.com/6298art

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2020, 09:31:17 pm »

Sycamore, this could be of interest to you. Muscle-bound Alphas & She-Hunks, who revel in their masculine qualities. peace.       https://www.patreon.com/6298art

Thanks. I am familiar with the artist. The skill in his work is evident, but I just don't find certain things about his fbb's attractive -- body hair for example.
To each his own though!

Offline Butt kisser

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2020, 03:41:32 pm »

Thanks. I am familiar with the artist. The skill in his work is evident, but I just don't find certain things about his fbb's attractive -- body hair for example.
To each his own though!

Hi again.. there's no body hair.. that's detailed shading that gets a little blurred in the process of copying/Xeroxing down to smaller sized panels. I've heard other folks make the same observation about the (perceived) body/chest hair. Those illustrated female muscles are supposed to be completely shaved/smooth  :hey:

Offline Nahuel-H

• Activity:
    46.67%
  • Fan of athletic and muscular women
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2021, 11:34:04 pm »
Within the world of female bodybuilders, are there certain specific aspects of the athletes that enhance your experience?

For me, lately, I'm really into girls with short, bleached hair -- the "pixie look". The two girls who come to mind are Kahla Bullemor and Amanda Slinker.

I love the look. Its daring and its cheeky. Its flirts with masculinity while remaining very feminine.

Yes of course. I have two very clear.
Painted nails, both on the hands and on the feet.
The last has to do with the feet, which are on tiptoe, barefoot.
It drives me crazy.

Fan of athletic and muscular women  ---
Karma is very well received

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Fetish within a fetish?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View