Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573577 Posts in 72752 Topics by 28733 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 16, 2024, 11:48:24 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Ebony Female Bodybuilders, Physique, Fitness, Figure and Bikini Athlete Pictures  |  Kim Perez
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Kim Perez  (Read 150935 times)

manufbb

Re: Kim Perez
« Reply #75 on: May 29, 2016, 01:04:00 pm »
More Pics:

Karma if you like

asapferg

« Reply #76 on: May 31, 2016, 07:08:48 pm »

manufbb

« Reply #77 on: June 03, 2016, 07:09:17 pm »
Some more:

Km if you like

lvorma

« Reply #78 on: September 20, 2016, 10:41:20 am »

Offline IFBB Schmoe

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding and Physique
« Reply #79 on: March 18, 2017, 03:02:35 pm »
Not sure if this has been posted before...

asapferg

« Reply #80 on: March 21, 2017, 01:47:47 pm »
I would love to find something current. She just dropped off the face of the Earth.

Drbench012

« Reply #81 on: March 29, 2017, 09:16:26 pm »
I would love to find something current. She just dropped off the face of the Earth.

You're right, I don't think shes been in anything since 2014.

Offline gatorvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #82 on: April 03, 2017, 02:37:54 pm »
Best days are well behind her but over the years I have loved her so much I'd kill to meet her. Think if you were new to loving fbbs if you only saw her recent photos you'd probably wonder what all the fuss is about. Huge size, but very roidy these days. Look at her skin in her younger snaps. It glowed. Still, we all get older and she is Kim Perez, realistically my longest love of any fbb. An OH legend
User is currently banned [View]

Offline stratos

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #83 on: April 05, 2017, 12:19:54 am »
Best days are well behind her but over the years I have loved her so much I'd kill to meet her. Think if you were new to loving fbbs if you only saw her recent photos you'd probably wonder what all the fuss is about. Huge size, but very roidy these days. Look at her skin in her younger snaps. It glowed. Still, we all get older and she is Kim Perez, realistically my longest love of any fbb. An OH legend

Not really sure what the "best days are well behind her" has to do with anything but okay.  Hey, what "recent photos" are you speaking of?

Offline johnrambo18

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #84 on: April 06, 2017, 10:27:09 am »
Agree - in her younger days she was really impressive, but never won anything. Her back was out of this world!  Having said that, there were some more recent videos of her chest pressing with 130 pound dumbells.....

Offline stratos

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #85 on: April 06, 2017, 11:00:34 am »
I have those videos.  There was the one when she was wearing the green tank top and had this muscle guy spotting her throughout (dimly lit video) and the one titled Kim Perez and friends (muslegirlslive).  But those videos are about 3 to 4 years old, and if those are the videos that Gatorvin is talking about guys watching it and "wondering what the fuss is about", then that is insane because she looked more beautiful in those videos (when she was at her heaviest) than all the other videos I've seen of her in, and she was mostly covered up with the exception of her arms.

Offline stratos

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #86 on: April 06, 2017, 11:05:17 am »
The last picture I've seen of Kim was on KO's insta**** page around the end of last year, where they were doing a shoot with CT Fletcher, and Kim's face was gorgeous as ever and she was stretching her T-shirt out to the max.

Offline Tanzariana

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #87 on: October 13, 2017, 09:51:17 pm »
I have seen that video of Kim pressing those 110 and 120 pound dumbbells and its extraordinary.  This is one astonishingly powerful woman. Though she is in a baggy white tee shirt, she still looks fantastic.  She's huge looking - not contest shape, just big and strong looking.  You can see also the buzz she gets from throwing around such colossal weights.  I think she is an amazing athlete and I would love to see more of her and to know what she is at these days.

Offline rugbyguy39

• Activity:
    0%
  • Dat Fifi, she is a blast!
« Reply #88 on: November 13, 2017, 12:01:53 pm »
A legend in the making:

Offline sa2009

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #89 on: November 13, 2017, 12:55:43 pm »
 One of the few with amazing ! genetics . K+

herbicepscam.com - Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Ebony Female Bodybuilders, Physique, Fitness, Figure and Bikini Athlete Pictures  |  Kim Perez

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View