Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574361 Posts in 72875 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 01:37:20 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  SUP Bro, I’m an alpha
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: SUP Bro, I’m an alpha  (Read 35475 times)

Offline ThomasElliot

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: SUP Bro, I’m an alpha
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2020, 03:49:10 pm »
Loving this. Can't wait for more!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2020, 03:49:10 pm »

Offline bstretcher20

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2020, 10:57:06 am »
great stuff so far!

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2020, 07:45:29 am »
I am really enjoying your story but cannot figure out where it is going next and that's a good thing. Definitely holding my interest. K+!

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2020, 04:57:03 pm »
Part 8

Jenny had mixed feeling about pretending to be Amanda’s boyfriend. Although the fought of showing off her muscles was tempting she also had reservations about going to party where a lot of Amanda’s friends will be present, the chances of one of her them recognizing her from Amanda’s social profile pictures would be too great and although Jenny’s father was liberal she didn’t like the idea of getting caught and being socially embarrassed. After confiding her fears to Amanda, the girls felt that it would be better experimenting at an event away from home where neither of them would be recognized.
“It could have been nice” said Jenny.
“Yes, But you know what would be nicer? If we can enter you into a bodybuilding competition competing against men without anyone being the wiser.” Smiled Amanda as she massage Jen’s massive deltoids.
“Yeah but I would really need to focus on my pectoral muscles then, which shouldn’t be too difficult as I am already flat chested.” Replied Jenny.
“We can ask you father for advice for building your pecs.” Said Amanda.
“No way, and what must I tell my father? I want to have man boobs! No that’s not a conversation that I want to have with my dad” exclaimed Jenny.
“Okay then, I understand, why don’t you tell your father that you don’t want to compete anymore but want to focus on gaining muscle? Then we could ask Martin for advice, he seemed to like you, maybe if we tell him of our intention he might be able to assist us?” Asked Amanda slyly.
“I suppose that might work, and Martin can also help in training you as well.” Replied Jenny. “Okay then let me call Martin and see if we can schedule a workout session together?”

After the girls finished their workout and Amanda went home, Jenny phoned Martin.
“Hi Jenny, what’s up girl?” Answered Martin.
“Nothing much, I was wondering if you might help me and Amanda?” Ask Jenny. “I want to really add some mass and need some advice and Amanda wants to bulk up a bit, not to compete or anything but she wants to attain a more muscular physique.”
“Great I will be more than willing to help you girls out, why don’t you guys meet me at the gym tomorrow night and then all three of us can work out a bit. I should be there around 20h00 as I prefer to work out when the place is almost empty. ’Replied Martin.
“That would be fab, tomorrow being a Friday and not a school night also is perfect, thank you Martin” Replied Jen.
“Gosh yeah. I almost forgot that the two of you are still in school” Replied Martin.

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2020, 05:58:13 am »
I like this idea of competing as a male. Go for it!

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2020, 02:48:05 pm »
Part 9

When Friday arrived both girls were super excited to meet up with Martin for their gym session.
‘’Amanda there is something I need to tell you and I hope you won’t get mad at me’’ A serious sounding Jenny ask Amanda once they reached her house after school.
‘’Test me Jen’’ replied Amanda coyly.
‘’I know we have been having fun and experimented with each other’s body’s and I really like you but I think I have a crush on Martin’’ replied Jenny, feeling nervous as she didn’t know how Amanda would react.
‘’Don’t stress it girl, I understand, you have a schoolgirls crush on Martin’’ said Amanda ‘’it’s rather obvious isn’t it, you are freakishly over developed, I mean not one of the guys at school even comes close in matching your muscular development and Martin is rather handsome, it’s obvious that you would find him attractive as he is bigger and stronger than you and being a girl it’s only natural for you to find a guy sexy that makes you feel small and vulnerable ’’ laughed Amanda. ‘’I suppose it’s the same reason I find you so alluring.’’ said Amanda as she rubs Jenny shoulder with her right hand.
‘’Well I just don’t want to get mad at me’’ replied Jenny.
‘’No reason to get mad at you at all Jen it’s not as if we are lesbians although having fun with you might turn me into one’’ laughed Amanda.

That night around 20h00 the girls met op with Martin at the gym. He gave the girls a hug as they greeted him.
‘’Gosh his shoulders are indeed broad and feels so tight’’ thought Amanda to herself, ‘’No wonder Jenny has a crush on him, hope she doesn’t mind sharing.’’
The girls sat with Martin in a quiet corner of the gym where they go to talked without other people being privy to their conversations. When Amanda said she wanted to tone up and have a physique body type Martin was eager to agree to help her, but when the girls told him about their plan for Jenny he was a little bit apprehensive. ‘’Let me get this straight, you want to enter a male bodybuilder competition and want me to help you develop male looking pectorals?’’ asked Martin. ‘’Yes’’ replied the girls in unison.
‘’Are you joking with me?’’ asked Martin ‘’because this is the strangest request anyone has ever asked of me’’
‘’No we are not’’ replied a dejected Jenny she felt so insecure that she couldn’t meet Martins eyes. ‘’It’s just that when I competed in the event with you and those other guys I felt so empowered.’’
Martin remained silent for a while before speaking again.
‘’Are the two of you an item? I mean are the two of you a couple?’’ asked Martin.
‘’No not at all’’ replied Amanda rather too quickly as she looked at Jenny who stared at the floor. ‘’In fact both me and Jenny kind of have a crush on you.’’ As she said this Jenny looked embarrassed.
‘’Amanda’’ exclaimed Jenny.
‘’Both of us would really be grateful if you could help us’’ asked Amanda with her best puppy dog eyes.
‘’Well how can I refuse two beautiful girls.’’ Replied Martin ‘’let’s begin by working out our chest and trap muscles, let me first go to the bathroom’’
As Martin left the girls Jenny asked Amanda ‘’since when did you have a crush on Martin?’’
‘’I don’t but we need him to reach our goals.’’ Replied Amanda.
When Martin returned from the bathroom the three of them started training with intensity.

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2020, 06:58:23 pm »
Part 10

‘’Come on, just one more rep Amanda!’’ Shouted Martin.
‘’Aargh! I’ve done it’’ replied a tired but pumped up Amanda.
‘’You go girl’’ replied Jenny as she is ready to take Amanda’s place on the bench press as Martin is placing more weight onto the bar.
After training under Martin for the past 5 months the girls still did not get used to his shouting and his serious attitude when it comes to his mentoring style. During the first month of training he made Amanda cry on three occasions but with Jenny’s help she persevered.
During these 4 months Jenny bulked up to 188 lbs and her chest started looking more defined also her biceps came to 15 ½ inches.
Amanda also made terrific gains, standing at 5’7 she is a little taller than Jenny and have gained almost 18 lbs of lean muscle. Between her workouts, diet and sarm’s she can clearly see how her shape is being transformed every week. It’s also her obsession with Kyle that keeps her focused. Every day she stalked Kyle’s social media trying to find out how much he can bench press or how much he squats, she knows his stats better than hers and this is the goal that makes her drive into her workouts with commitment.
‘’Okay girls, that’s enough for tonight.’’ Said Martin changing from the serious no nonsense instructor to the friendly guy the girls so adore. ‘’Tomorrow we can train legs and on Sunday we rest.’’ He said this whilst high fiving the girls.
As has become their ritual the girls went to Martin’s flat after every Friday and Saturday’s workout just to chill and relax a little. At first Jenny tried seducing Martin but he told her that although under the Romeo and Juliet laws for their state its legal for the two of them to be in a relationship since she is 16 and he 22 he would rather wait for her to finish school first as he is old fashioned, which only made Jenny more in love with him.
‘’Jenny there is an amateur bodybuilding show three counties over in two months from now if you still want to compete against men?’’ Said Martin as he placed protein shakes for the girls on his kitchen counter.
‘’Yes that’s still my goal.’’ Replied Jenny.
‘’You will crush the competition unless Martin will enter as well?’’ asked Amanda.
‘’No I want to focus all my energy on Jenny we have two weeks to add more muscle and then we have to started with you cutting some fat and add more definition.’’ Said Martin
‘’It will be a small bodybuilding show and I have asked around it seems nobody at the gym will compete at the show which makes it possible that you will not be recognised’’ Said Martin.
As Martin talked about cutting Jenny took of her shirt and both Martin and Amanda inspected her chest.
‘’You will past for a dude for sure.’’ Said Amanda. ‘’Great development Jen’’
‘’Wow’’ exclaimed Martin focussing on her chest.
Jen could see with crotch expanding.
‘’Glad you guys like it’’ Replied Jenny with a smile.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2020, 10:27:35 pm »
Nice slow burn, leading to good things I hope.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2020, 10:29:18 am »
I really love this, please go on!!!
K for you
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2020, 07:14:24 pm »
Part 11

Both girls lied to their parents, saying that they would be camping the weekend.
Martin arranged two hotel room’s one for himself and one for the girls.
Amanda was busy styling Jenny’s hair to look more masculine, she had removed all the make-up from Jenny’s toes and finger nails the previous night. Amanda being a party girl before meeting Jenny had a contact which made Jenny a fake driver’s license under the name of Jack Iron, she thought that name would be funny. She also added a single sock to add some mass to Jenny’s neither regions.
Jenny looked at herself in the mirror, the 5’7 teenager bulked up to 198lbs but for the competition cut down to 182lbs with a fat percentage of 9%. As she made a bicep pose she heard the knock on the hotel room door.
‘’Seems like Martin was missing us, he is supposed to meet us at 08H00 not 06H30’’ Said Amanda as she went to open the door.
‘’Morning girls’’ Said Martin as he entered the room. ‘’You look awesome Jenny’’
‘’Thanks Martin’’ Jenny couldn’t help but blushed when speaking to Martin without wearing a bra, although her pectoral muscles looks like a male bodybuilders she still fells a little embarrassed being partially naked around someone she fancies.
‘’Girls I am so sorry, but I have a family emergency, my sister was attacked and assaulted last night and I just feel that I need to support her today. I will therefore miss the show but I will try and be back again later tonight.’’ Replied Martin
‘’I am so sorry about your sister.’’ Replied a saddened Jenny. ‘’I understand she needs you right now.’’
‘’Where did this happened?’’ asked Amanda.
‘’Outside the Pussy Gallery*, it’s a strip club in town, my sister works there on Friday and Saturday nights, she is studying to became a chef and they pay her extremely well.’’ Replied Martin.
Martin tried to give Jenny a pep talk before he left but she could tell that his mind was elsewhere.
Jenny felt genuinely sad for Martin’s sister and also for the fact that he would miss the show.

After Martin left the girls went to the venue where the show was held.
Upon arrival Jenny noticed that in her line up there where 4 other competitors weighing from 172lbs to 182lbs, as she walked towards where her line-up was standing in a circle it was clear that she was the most muscular of them all.
As she reached the guys, she pushed one of them away with her massive pumped shoulder and in a voice she practiced with Martin and Amanda jokingly said. ‘’Sup bro’s I’m the alpha.
The guy she bumped away with her shoulder jerked and for a moment Jenny thought that he would attack her but once she met his eyes she noticed his fear.
‘’Fuck yeah, I feel like a beast’’ thought Jenny to herself.
The biggest of the four guys was a 24 year old named Cearion who stood at 5’9 but weighted only 176lbs.
When her line-p was called onto stage it was clear to everyone who will the male novice competition, Jack Iron was the most vascular off them with the broadest shoulders, capped delts, biggest biceps, largest quads with diamond shaped calved  not to mention his six pack with Adonis belt. Jenny felt confidant and she can almost feel the embarrassment of her fellow competitors.
When they announced that she has won she felt a level of empowerment she had not felt before.
Cearion came second and when he went to congregate her with a hand shake Jenny shook his hand with all her strength, she could see Caerion pain in his eyes and wondered what he would do if she would reveal to him that she is only a 16 year old girl.
‘’Jack you can let go now before you crush my hand’’ said Cearion with pain on his face.
‘’Sorry, I sometimes forget my strength.’’ Replied Jenny.
Amanda gleefully walked up to Jenny and embraced her.
‘’You did it Jenny’’ Said Amanda. ‘’No lets go to the hotel I think you can do with a massage.’’
When the girls returned to their hotel room Amanda gave Jenny a small present.
‘’What’s this?’’ asked a confused Jenny as she hold the silicon strap on in her hands.
‘’I was hoping you can use it on me Jen.’’ Replied Amanda with a smile and proceeded getting undressed.
Jenny naked except with the strap on proceeded as being directed by Amanda.

Offline asqwert

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2020, 08:19:37 am »
Hot damn the title was finally mentioned, great chapter.

Looking forward to the action next chapter

Offline Bbw123

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2020, 11:40:00 pm »
 :woohoo:karma

Offline Bbw123

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2020, 11:41:40 pm »
Offline Bbw123

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2020, 11:49:26 pm »
 :bravo:

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2020, 04:42:38 am »
Love this! Definitely K+!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  SUP Bro, I’m an alpha

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View