Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by Memyself on 19 Jan 2010
  • Still 12 days to go to nominate your favorite candidate.

Please give us the name of your candidate and add two pics of your candidate if she hasn't been mentioned before.
    • Memyself
  • #17 by arquetipo on 19 Jan 2010
  • Macey Boudreau

• arquetipo
  • #18 by bar669 on 20 Jan 2010
  • Kris Murrell definitely
    • bar669
  • #19 by cash098 on 20 Jan 2010
  • Not to be funny about this, but isn't this whole system massively flawed? I mean at the moment everyone just seems to nominate random woman (granted random hot woman) regardless of what outout we have actually seen from them over the course of the month.

Surley we should wait untill the end of the month and then vote for a winner based on their previous four weeks material. So for example if material featuring KO, say two smoking hot videos and a set of sexy pictures was uploaded, she would then be high in the running.

Just a thought or maybe I've missed something, I must admit I've only half been paying attention.
    • cash098
  • #20 by Memyself on 20 Jan 2010
  • It doesn't matter whether or not the candidate made some new material in the last couple of months. Any FBB can be nominated. If you wanna nominate Cindy Phillips or Britt Miller for example (both retired) because they are your favorite FBB's, you can nominate them. The idea is simple. The FBB who's favorite to most members and get the most votes in the final poll, will be Goddess of the Month.

• Memyself
  • #21 by phatking1 on 20 Jan 2010
  • zoa linsey
  • #22 by henrollins on 21 Jan 2010
  • The lovely Sheila Bleck
    • henrollins
  • #23 by Female Muscle Guide on 21 Jan 2010

• Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

I'll second Henrollins and vote for Sheila Bleck :)
    • Female Muscle Guide
  • #24 by RobMash on 21 Jan 2010
  • Excellet photos of Sheila Bleck, Female Muscle Guide!
    K+6
  • #25 by Female Muscle Guide on 21 Jan 2010
  • Thanks Rob :) and just because here are a few more:

Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

Can I vote for Sheila again :)
    • Female Muscle Guide
  • #26 by branco on 21 Jan 2010
  • I vote for Sheila Bleck, she is soo hot!
  • #27 by RobMash on 21 Jan 2010
  • This month is not the Goddess of the month, it's the Goddess of the year.  ;) I think that many bodybuilders nominated by the member should deserve to become Goddess of the month for one time. Each member will have value carefully each candidate, it's a hard decision.
  • #28 by liseson on 22 Jan 2010
  • KO:::::))))
    KO:::::))))
    KO
    KO
    KO
    • liseson
  • #29 by fbbfan4ever on 23 Jan 2010
  • Sheila Beck
    • fbbfan4ever
  • #30 by WonderWoman on 23 Jan 2010
  • Johanna Dejager :)