Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572616 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 06:37:42 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  the bigger the better
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: the bigger the better  (Read 3389 times)

Offline streetcleanr

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
the bigger the better
« on: August 24, 2019, 03:30:25 am »
Anyone who knows about women know that it just fucking don't go the way we guys want after that...when I am THAT horny I want her to be aching for me to slide it in to the hilt the very next second...but she wants something to get her loosened up and the fastest way to that is the good ole tongue and finger stimulating the clit to the point that her moans very quickly add in her hands motioning that it is time to fill her up.  From there if you are going missionary then trying to bury that cock in as deep as it will go can bring a healthy male to a very healthy explosive cum shot inside the vagina in oh about six minutes especially if the male is in that horny zone that makes humming the most important thing to be occurring on earth at that moment...I have just described a normal encounter with my wife, who happens to have a built in thing about her that makes fucking her forever exciting...she is a very dark black woman who is naturally muscular and college athlete, and a competitor in crossfit for years.  I did not plan it but her chest is flat as a man's and she does have pecs,  her hands are just like a mans, and I love those hands on me and stroking my shaft, she uses Vaseline because it never dries up.  She is muscular thick and this may seem weird but her hairline is very high giving the impression of baldness when pulled back tight...as an added bonus I am the only white person she talks ghetto to and just her saying shit like how she feels like she is blacker than ever...or she says things like I feel I am into my blackness like never before...or kiss my black ass then slide your white dick on it until you cum, stuff like that...she would be a very powerful bodybuilder if she would use roids...but she is strong and. built like a black brick shithouse now.  But that is my reality...if I had everything I would love my fantasy black female bodybuilder to have an incredibly weather hard face that would have male pattern baldness and neck wider than than her masculine jaw and we would spend a lot of time French Kissing, that hard face would give way to seriously blowing her 3 to 4 inch clit  and if her body was exactly like my dream body...it would be Aleesha Young's body, black as can be and absolutely no breast implants, bald, yes laying on that body ...monster legs wrapped around my back ant those powerful hands and arms pulling me in deeper as her load baritone moans and yells urging me to shoot it along with my moans of ecstasy  would make anyone hearing it make them think two men were buttfucking is my ultimate cum shooting dream!  I have no desire to be abused physically by a woman, punched scissored picked up just normal fucking...the only enhancement might be as if we were contracted to do all this fucking as the half time show of the Super Bowl...with 15 minutes of analysis after by Terry Bradshaw and crew...."Terry, did you see that when she appeared from around the corner just how fast the erection was at full throttle, within 2 seconds he was so hard that his cock jumped with every heart beat...!  Well Al, I know that once she had him deep throated, my pants whereat my ankles and the olive oil from the cupboard was lubing my high hard one...no way could a man stand their and not want to be fucking that muscular body of hers like he was....and she he did cum inside her while wh was licking the top of her steroid induced bald head...I just know half the women on earth  took their first injection of trenbolone acetate...may we all be fucking steroid women right away....Terry, I see you are beating yourself off right now...you are quite well hung...and I have never seen balls as big as softballs on a human before...do you get a goof trajectory on your shot loads....well Harold I made my wife pregnant from 25 feet...but once she gets as manly as that chick on halftime...this horse cock will be inside that muscular freak from now on....Terry pulls out a syringe and injects his ass...and says on that not I salute you all with my stiff and my wife will drink a toast to you all once Mr. Thickdick is in her mouth in an hour!

Forum Saradas

the bigger the better
« on: August 24, 2019, 03:30:25 am »

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  the bigger the better

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View