Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581762 Posts in 74172 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 22, 2024, 09:56:02 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Mom turns into a muscle goddess for her son
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mom turns into a muscle goddess for her son  (Read 23912 times)

Offline Kek

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Mom turns into a muscle goddess for her son
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2022, 01:07:55 pm »
Author's note, to simplify complicated bloodline: "Mom" of the story is John's mom. Mom gave birth to Jane, Jane is moms and Johns daughter. Jane gave birth to Sarah, Sarah is Johns and Janes daughter.

Mom is currently in her 80s despite looking 40. John is in his 60s despite looking 40. John has a physique of a big bodybuilder but since the women are so big and muscular he looks small compared to them. Jane is in her 40s and Sarah is in her 20s. So mom of the story is Sarahs Grandma and mother of both John and Jane.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2022, 01:07:55 pm »

Offline Kek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2022, 05:13:02 pm »
Chapter 3 part 7 (Sarah's perspective)

"Hello dad" "what is it Sarah?" I took my bathrope off revealing my muscle goddess body I saw his erection rising. "Impressed huh?" I was about to take my glasses off since I don't need them "wait Sarah they suit you" "alright I'll keep them on" I got onto the bed and crawled towards him. "oh my...your cock is already so thick and long" I got on top off him "do you want me to fuck you dad?" "call me John" "John, do you want it?" "y-yes" He was absolutely amazed. I put his cock inside me "aaahh damn it feels good" and I started fucking him.

"oh yeah John you like me fucking you. I can tell that you love this aaahh". He touches all over my huge pecs and arms. "You would love to see these muscles in action" I flexed my pecs "so huge" I flex my arm as he feels it "aaahhh so big, so hard and so defined". "aah Sarah you are going to..." "make you cum, oh yes I want to feel that this is my first time with you. AAAHH" I felt his cock getting even thicker "Aaahh yes cum, cum for me. Cum for your muscle goddess daughter" I felt it he came so intensely "AAAHH YES JOHN" I had no idea it would feel so good, he came so much and shot so hard. "wow John, Jane was right about you. Come on I want you to cum again."  I kept going "oh yes aaahhh" It feels more intense at this rate he would make reach an orgasm "oh yes aaaahh John I will make you cum harder and larger amount" I started to speed up "aahh yeah aaahh AAHH" "Sarah oh my god!" "Oh yes cum hard cum" I felt him cumming "AAAHHH" How can he cum like that "OH FUCK" It felt like a volcano shot cum inside me. "AHH JOHN I CAN'T HOLD IT..." I started squirting intensely "AAHH AAAAAHH" No one has made me squirt like this before.

"aaah haah. Consider yourself lucky now you have your 3th muscle goddess". Someone opened the door "Mom?" It's Jane "I see you 2 are quite enjoying, I want to join" Jane got on bed I felt her feeling my back "you 2 make me feel so horny" I felt her rubbing her huge pecs on my huge back. I got off "thanks Sarah" I took her strap on "John loves that" get under him" I layed on bed, Ilifted John inserting my strap-on inside him "aaahh Sarah" "Mom let's give him pleasure" "oh yes" Jane got Johns cock inside her "aahh now together". I humped John behind as Jane fucked him on front "aaahh yes. Sarah did you know aahh that while I am your mother aaahh. I am also Johns daughter like you Sarah" "Is that so, John you are amazing" He came inside Jane "aaah yes, Sarah come here" I got off. As Jane continued fucking him I inserted strap-on inside Jane "aaahh yes" I fucked her. "Doesn't it feel so good mom" "AAH YES" "Now me and John make you orgasm" "YES DO IT" I kept going until Jane started squrting "OH YES AAAHH". The door opened again.

It's granny, Janes mom. How can a woman be that hot, big and muscular at her age? "well well enjoying your daughters John can your mom enjoy you aswell?" "yes" She got on to bed as well. Granny kissed Jane and me "you 2 are so hot and strong" Me, Jane and John feeled all over grannys muscle goddess body. "now it's my time to enjoy you John" She got his cock inside her "aahh enjoy as your mommy fucks you" It was so hot to see her getting on "oh yes without you we wouldn't have become such muscle goddesses aahh and you look quite young" Jane got a strap on and started fucking granny "Oh yes Jane aaahh"  I hop on Jane and fuck her, everyone was enjoying someone. "aaahh John despite my age I want you to make me pregnant again" Jane looked at John as she fucked granny "me too John" I look at John "can you make me pregnant" "oh yes John we will make this even better maybe one of our future children is a boy we would love to have more cocks here AAAHH" granny squirted, John came inside her and Jane squirted as well.

We all got off. We stroked John's cock making it extra long he came to all our mouths. We all got exhausted. We slept together all 4 of us.

Offline Kek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2022, 08:43:14 pm »
Chapter 3 part 8.1 (Sarah's perspective)

Eventually it happened I got pregnant but this time it was a boy. We named him James. Year later both Jane and granny got pregnant. Yes granny got pregnant at 86. Once James became adult I decided to act. I went to shower "hey my little prince" "hey mom" He is yet completely aware of the things we do together, I have seen him masturbating to me in secret. I pretented not to notice. He tried to hide his erection. "No need to hide it from your owwn mom" "but I don't know..." "I do, you have masturbated in secret while looking my naked body". He turned red he went silent, I got really close. His head barely reaches my pecs I'm that big compared to him. I grabbed his arms to see it "There's nothing to shame James I know how hot you find me" It started to rise "do you want me to work on it" "y-yes mom" I grab his cock and stroke it.

"mmm you like me working on your cock" all he could do is moan in pleasure, I lowered so he could see better my upper body. "feel free to touch my muscles" He felt my pecs "Mom these are so big and hard" He feels my arms and finally he came and shot his load on me. But I din't stop "do you want to know how much I can make you cum?" "yes" I kept going but now I did long strokes from his shaft to his mushroomhead even licking it, it's so wet. He kept feeling my body "do you also want to wrestle with me?" "yes" "do you want me to fuck you?" "yes" He came again even harder, I lift him on my waist inserting his wet erect cock inside me and I start. "aaahh yes your cock feels so good. aaahh yes" I tensed my pussy I want to feel him cum crazy "Oh yes AAAHH cum cum for me" "Mom it's going to be a big one" "it's okay cum no need to hold it" and it happened he came. He cummed inside me it felt like a geyser was shooting at me it was so powerful it made me squirt uncontrollably. "AAHH FUCK" I still keep squirting the shower floor is white from it. It finally stopped. "you are really good at this James, you look rather sleepy you can sleep with me."

Chapter 3 part 8.2 (mom's perspective)

Something completely unexpected happened. When my new Daughter Jessica and Janes new daugther Linda turned into adults they instantly woke up with huge muscular bodies. They had gotten to out level in a span of one night without even training. They were pleasantly surprised.

I was with Jessica "Mom you are a goddess, you are supposed to be 104 years old you look 40" "who you are to talk..." I pushed her in corner "you got this amazing muscle goddess body without workout." "it feels great but..." "you wanted to work for it? It's okay how about getting even bigger" "me?" "yes but also me, Jane, Sarah and Linda. I haven't grown in a while it's hard when nothing feels heavy enough" "Sounds fun mom but no need for it I have a theory" "what is it?" "umm can you kiss me?" I surprised her by kissing passionately "mmaahh well" I felt something "Nggghh!" "you okay?" I felt my muscles tensing so hard "aaaahhh!" She watched me at awe "Mom you are growing!" "AAAHH" I walked into mirror it was hard it felt both painfull yet so intensely arousing "AAAHH" My 8 pack abs turned into 16 pack abs. "ARRGHH" My huge pecs that were already clearly bigger than G cup tits grew so much that they were comparable to O-cup breasts but pure muscle. My arms grew 3 times larger and more muscular, my shoulders widened and traps became even bigger. Legs grew taller and more muscular. I grew in height I was already 9.84 ft tall I became 13.12 ft tall. It stopped "haaahh we need to move this house is too small, but wow. Jessica I have smothing to ask, can you do it to rest of the women?" "sure"

Same eventually happened to Jane, Sarah and Linda. I told her also to do it bit to John and James otherwise they are too small. It would also make their cocks bigger and longer. Despite this I started working out with Jessica.

Offline Kek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2022, 08:52:25 pm »
Author's note: Final chapter coming soon. It will have atleast

1. Parts that set way before the current events
2. A beach part
3. Prowrestling tournament

Offline Kek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2022, 08:27:44 am »
Chapter 3 part 9 (John's perspective)

I was laying on the bed it's late, mom comes in "hello my prince" Mom got bathrobe off I was amazed she had grown both in height and muscularity "haha to think I'm over 100 years old, but you too John." Mom crawled towards me. Her pecs were like 4 times the size they were last time and her arms 3 times as big. Mom had develeoped 16 pack abs. Mom got on top of me "You also look so young John, you are now in your 80s yet you look barely 40. Your cock still works wonders" Mom inserted my cock inside me and started to fuck "the other muscle goddessess are sleeping, Jane and Sarah gave amazing pleasure to James. It's been a while since it was only you and me" "aahh mom you just keep getting better" "Oh I hope I do aaahhh. to think that your fantasy would do this aaahh, I think John all of us have reached the impossible" "aahh what mom?"

"Immortality John not one us ages, I keep getting stronger and more muscular despite my age aaahhh. And your sperm production is something out of this world aaahh"I came inside mom "aaahh yes. we have done this for 60 years now John aahh and I'm not bored" "aahh neither am I mom" "awww that's good to hear" I touch all over her new and improved muscle goddess body. I ejaculated again so much and so hard "AAHH YES AAAHH" mom started going faster "AAHH YES AH FUCK I AM ABOUT TO" mom started squirting so intensely she made me cum yet again.

Mom flexed her huge arm for me "oh yes you would love to wrestle with me again, you want to see what this improved body is cabable of." Mom flexed her huge pecs. Mom got off and lifted me. Mom layed down and put me down to lay on top her. I fell asleep my head laying on her huge pecs.

Final Chapter part 1 (Mom's perspective) 55 years ago

I had turned into a muscle goddess the woman of John's fantasies. I was naked "oh hey there John" he's at awe of my body and he has seen it in action when we wrestled pro style. "mom" "yes?" "could you flex for me?" "like this?" I pulled the side chest pose John looks me at awe and is so aroused. "or this?" I flexed my abs I felt John touching them, it's turning me on. "back" I turned around showing my massive back and John was feeling it. Why I feel so aroused? I flexed my bicep for him "aaahh" "you ok mom?" "wonderful I...feel so horny" I flexed my pecs for him he touches them "mom are you leaking?" I notice my pussy is wet "sorry..." "no mom I like to see you like that" "really? Most muscular arrgghh!" I did the most muscular pose I saw John's bulge in his pants.

"john can I, I sound like a pervert but stroke your cock" John turned red "mom we already had sex, sure you can" I lowered his pants I saw it. His cock in full erection. I out my hands on John's ass and lift him. I put his cock on my pecs. I flex my pecs and with my pecs I stroke it. "wow" "you like this?" "yes it ummm makes you look like a b-badass" "Well you got dominated by me during our prowrestling. Would you want to go to that water park with me?" "yes" I lift him higher and suck his cock "MMMmm mmm" until he came "mmaahh felt good huh?" "yes" I put John down. "but mom you need new bras" "hmm not necessarely, my pecs are so big they might let me pass and they certaintly don't want to try me"

We arrived I walked with John. People try to pretend not to notice me, I can tell that they are very impressed and many of them look aroused. We swam ride down slides. John grabs my arm "they are having wrestling matches there" I look he is right pretty unexpected in here "well do you want to see me at action" "yes" We went there. I got on the ring "Is somebody brave enough to try me" I had plenty of matches I dominated all both men and women even tooking 2 guys at once. I won the price I got back to John "well that was fun." John looked so aroused. "Mom I..." "you want to fuck me too" W got in same toilet I fucked John holding him on my waist "oh yes aaahh" I fucked him until he had came 3 times. "you are so big and muscular mom" "oh you have seen nothing yet I will get even bigger and more muscular".

Offline Kek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: January 05, 2022, 06:17:39 pm »
Final chapter part 2 (Jane's perspective) about 40 years ago

I was naked I wanted both mom and John see my incredible muscle goddess body. Mom came she's naked too. "hey Jane" "hey mom" I got close to mom and feel all over her muscle goddess body "mmm so hot" "you are at a very horny mood Jane, did you enjoy fucking John with me?" "oh yes very much" Fuck mom is so hot, she grabbed my arms pushing me to wall. Mom leans on me her huge pecs touching my huge pecs. "You know Jane I have an idea" "what?" "hoe about armwrestling me and you?" "oh I would love that but I want John to see it" "good idea I'll tell him"

Mom came with John. Me and mom got ready hands together. Mom looked at John "John I have favor get your pants down" John lowered his pants revealing erect cock "come on get closer" John got close "now when me and Jane start I want you to start stroking yourself and don't stop until we are finished" "umm why I am this close to you two?" "well John when you cum I want you to shoot your cum at us, start with me then Jane. Alright Jane ready 3 2 1, go!"

We started mom is so strong I can't even move her arm but neither can she move my arm. "arghhh you are really strong Jane but can you win me?" I saw John was liking the show. I felt mom increasing pressure "aargh mom" "are you giving up?" "No" I increased pressure too. "aarrghh yes Jane I like that" I started to feel so aroused I slipped my other arm towrds mom pussy beneath the table and finger her "Aaaahh you think that I am giving up just because you give me pleasure" Mom increases strength and reached my pussy with other arm and started fingering me "aahh" but I have to keep up. I saw John cummming on mom intensely as she told him. Now his cock is pointing at me. I increased strength "aahh not bad Jane you still can go against me despite me fingering you but now I am about to show you ARGGHH" Crap mom has never used that much strength on me "ARRGHH" I did the same "oh yeah AAAHH" mom squirted but keeps going.

"AAAAHH" I squirted but I can't give up. We both sweat like crazy, I felt John shooting his cum at my body. It's so hard to keep going when I'm this aroused and mom still fingers me yet her grib doesn't loosen a bit. "Jane you are making me tired I guess now I have to use all of my strength, If it hurts too much I'll massage it later AARRRGHH" "AAAHH FUCK" Mom put so much much strength that it actually hurts like my arm is crushed by a machine. I return the favor "AARRGHH" I used all my strength mom felt both pain and pleasure as she also squirted. "FUCK JANE" "mom I'm sorry" "no no I haven't given up yet". John shot his cum at mom and I squirted again. We couldn't increase strength anymore "Tie mom?" "tie" we stopped.

"Let me Jane" Mom massages my arm "you know how proud I am that you are on my level?" She's really good it doesn't take long and my arm is okay. "this much of power also gives me ability to heal people fast" I massage moms arm "thanks Jane it doesn't hurt anymore. I can't win you at armwrestling" "neither can I win you mom" Mom jumped on me like a wild tiger "you are too kind" She looked at me with pure lust "come here John join our fun"

Offline Kek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: January 05, 2022, 10:16:55 pm »
Author's note: Story is getting close to the end feel free to recommend stuff you want to happen. Also I am soon starting to write another story. Feel free to suggest stories you would like, more mom and son stuff for example.

Offline BHIM-1965

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2022, 06:04:59 am »
Great! Muscle mom and muscle grandmom dominating and pegging small and girly James. In your new story can the son be small and cute while mom is tall and muscled! :rock:

Offline Kek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2022, 08:33:34 am »
Final chapter part 3 (Sarah's perspective) Present day

"There you are" I lift my son James high up. I dropped his pants "oh already fully erected and aching" I sucked it "MMMM" "aaah mom" I stop "mmaahh you have already wrestled me but how about some dommy mommy action" "y-yes" I put him down. "okay let's play a little game" I put him on headscissors "when I start squuzing start licking my pussy I will work on your cock" I grabbed his cock "ready go" I started squeezing him he licked me and I stroke his cock "oh yes aaahh if your are lucky you may get me to reach an orgasm before you fall asleep" "aahh mom" I felt his tongue going crazy "OOHH" I am about to...I increase pressure. James came "AAAHH JAMES" I squirted hard. "haahh now it's time to fall asleep" He fell asleep I got him on my shoulder and put him on the sofa. "Hi Sarah" It's Jane "hey mom" "it seems you two had fun, I just came here to tell that tomorrow we all go to the beach" Mom started to touch all over my body "swimming?" "yes and volleyball. Your granny also got the idea that we all 5 women give a flexing show to both John and James" I looked down mom had a strap-on she inserted it inside me "aaahh" "yes my girl oh look who woke up" James got up "Granny?" "hey would you mind joining us" "yes James" I lowered a bit with mom so James could reach my ass. I looked at him "James put it inside me mommy wants it" He inserted his erected cock inside me and worked on me "AAAH YES" both James my own son and Sarah my mom were working on me. I felt james touching my huge muscular back while mom rubbed her huge pecs into mine. MOm kissed me with passion "MMMhhmm" "Maahhh" "AAAAHH" I squirted hard and after that I felt James cumming on me "oh yes" James got off.

Mom grabbed me "AArgghhh!" and lifted me "wow!" Mom had me like I was her bride "am I not too heavy mom? I am literally as big and muscular as you" "no, don't underestimate me try it lift James" I lifted James with one arm to lay on me "OOHH I'll carry you both, I have carried heavier weights" Later we had fun in bed.

Final Chapter part Final (John's perspective)

All of us were in the beach me (80s but 40 in looks), James (20s), mom (100s but 40 in looks), Jane (60s but 40 in looks), Sarah (40s), Jessica (20s) and Linda (20s). It was hot we had carried our big wrestling ring on the beach. Jessica and Linda were prowrestling with James, dominating him. While Jane and Sarah were practising boxing "Harder Sarah! Ugghh!" Mom came from the water walking towards me "hey handsome" I instantly got hard "come John" I walked to her. "want to see me work out?" "we don't have weights" "oh I do have you grab my arm" I grabbed moms arm. She lifted me up like a dumbell "i know you like this" Mom kept going with her arm doing 40 reps using me mom grabbed me with her left arm and repeated it. Mom leaned on the bench lifting me up and down. "aahh nngghh after the rest are done we have a show for nnghh you and James aaahh" After mom's work out she let me down "Ladies and James come here! James go to lay down like John" "now let's start, we have betted that we can make you cum but no touching on your cock we want to see if this is possible" The ladies flexed like pros and were so big all of them far surpassed human cababilities. As they kept going both me and james came not once but 4 times just looking at them flex.

"oh yes you two men are going to increase our numbers" Months passed and all 5 women got pregnant giving birth to 5 more women who became muscle goddesses. Now we had family of 12 peole. 2 men 10 muscle goddesses. They had their wrestling tournament, all of them got into boxing. Women all fucked me, James and each other. Over time the family still expanded. Within 50 years from now we had form a new civilization making up of thousands of muscle goddesses and hundreds of men. Mom still was alive despite being in her 150s. She became the queen but let me remain a king. The entire kingdom partaked in yearly wrestling and boxing tournments.

Mom was fucking me "aahh yeah, to think that we did this. But John despite those other men who breed us you are still my son and my favourite aaahh let's have a pro match we haven't had one in 50 years but this time we have aahh audience. They want to see their queen dominating their king AAAHHH"

Mom and I had become immortals. She was truly a goddess.

The End

Offline BHIM-1965

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2022, 05:25:44 am »
 :thanks: :woot: :woohoo: :clap:

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2022, 07:20:58 am »
Wow. Thanks for THAT story. +k

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Mom turns into a muscle goddess for her son

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View