Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577702 Posts in 73538 Topics by 28942 Members - Latest Member: beterraba01 May 02, 2024, 04:00:24 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Which story would you like to read next?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Which story would you like to read next?  (Read 1158 times)

Offline The Raven

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Which story would you like to read next?
« on: April 01, 2021, 05:42:49 pm »
With my first story coming to an end on the site and me being indecisive I thought I'd ask you guys which of these 4 story ideas I should progress with next.

Welcome to the Cul de Sac: A story about a young couple after the husband gets a high paying new job that comes with it's own house in an isolated cul de sac in the suburbs entirely occupied by employees of the company. Only thing weird about it that the women there are far more muscular than normal, some far more than normal.

This story was inspired by fitgirlfanguy's story Flex Friends, so it may go done some similar paths but with my own spin/takes.

Kelly's Desire: Kelly grew up very close to her best friend Graham who develops a new condition where he can easily grow and gain muscles. This makes Kelly's life more confusing as she realizes her feelings for Graham but also her blossoming muscle fetish, including a strong desire for her own huge muscles.

A much slower story than my previous ones. There will be FMG in the story but not until much later on. It's all about Kelly's 2 desires causing her inner turmoil.

Overhulk: Life of the Hulk Couple: A spin-off of my Overhulk story focusing more in depth in the to main characters, there new life as mega huge Hulks and Chris' desire for children.

Treating the first Overhulk as a sort of prologue. Not much else to say about this one

Emma and Andrea: A story of 2 young girls with dark pasts growing up into young woman trying to deal with and overcome there pasts, and maybe except the love that was always closer to them than they realized.

Unlike my other works, no crazy FMG in this one. This is a drama where female bodybuilding will play a part in character development but it's a story of these 2 girls becoming woman and overcoming tragedy.

So that's my list. I've also got another longer story I'll be working in tandem with this one which is much more similar to "Wonder Drug".

Thanks for all the support and compliments from everyone here, it's really motivated me to write do more so I just want to say thanks again.

Forum Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Which story would you like to read next?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View