Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575787 Posts in 73221 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 04:30:54 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  How Big Should I Get?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: How Big Should I Get?  (Read 13816 times)

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    40%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
How Big Should I Get?
« on: April 02, 2019, 04:22:30 am »
   Hey guys, I’m working on a new short story or perhaps a book and I’d love to know what you think. The premise of the story involves a wealthy man (Andrew) who has a muscle fetish, who helps out a young mother (Elizabeth). The characters meet in an unlikely way and the relationship starts out as simple friends, but eventually Elizabeth starts to work through some past abuse with weights and gaining strength.

Ultimately she discovers Andrew’s desires and the two start a relationship (not necessarily in that order). She gains significant size, with the discovery of a new experimental drug from Andrew’s company the two will push her body to the limit. The question is how far will she go? To the point of Andrew’s wildest fantasy? Or even beyond? 

She has an inkling about Andrew’s fetish and tries to figure out whether her goals are aligned with his desires. When she gets bigger, she begins to have second thoughts and Andrew wonders whether he can come clean about his true desires.

Of course their path is not as simple as that but my overall question is whether the plot resonates with you and if it does, then how “realistic” should I keep her growth? Usually I try to keep my stories realistic, but I'm having fun playing around with some serious muscle growth in this one. Not sure how big Elizabeth should get? Thoughts?

Figure?
Physique? 

FBB?!

Mega-FBB!?!!

…here is a segment I’m working on.

“It’s weird because you like smaller women and bigger women too. There is no consistency.” I was at my desk doing some stock trading haven gotten up a little earlier than usual. It was a few minutes before I had to wake up Tiffany and I’d just made a trade and taken a sip of coffee when Lizzy emerged from the basement. It was a good forty-five minutes before she normally finished so I figured she was coming up to use the bathroom or something. Today she hadn’t put on her workout top and instead modeled the same white tank she’d worn to bed the previous evening and navy short shorts which couldn’t conceal her round, firm ass.  Beads of sweat glistened on her body, and her shirt clung to her form revealing her hard full bosom and  erect nipples. She was breathing hard from her workout and her obliques and knotted ridges of abdominals waved at me like a red flag to a bull with each inhalation. God, I loved the summers in Maine. The heat just kept bringing in new gifts.

It was clearly an arms day. I marveled at her vascularity featuring a thick, rich, blue vein on top of her thickening pumped biceps. I glanced down at my own arms and did some hasty measurements. My 16” arms were still bigger, but barely, and were certainly not as taut as hers. Instead of heading to the bathroom though she marched over to me like she was on a mission. I was caught off guard by her question and parried with her while I found out where she was going.

“I love how your vocabulary is growing along with your biceps.”   

She blushed, but continued unfazed. “Seriously though. Why is that?”

“I’m an equal opportunity female muscle worshipper,” I quipped still wondering where she was going.

“No. seriously. I want to know what you like.”

“Why?”

She ignored my question and bore down. “Andrew Slone, answer me. What kind of muscle woman do you like?”

“Well, I already told you what I like in the bedroom. Do I have to go over that again?” I certainly hoped not. When I told her the first time, it was already embarrassing enough to explain my fetish regarding the desire to be dominated by a woman more powerful than me. I didn’t really want to go over that again.

“That’s not what I’m asking and you know it. When you look at a woman like this, what do you find attractive?” She put her hand on her hip with a little annoyance. The pose accentuated her thickly developed lats and her V-taper. Mentally I started rating the progress in her various body parts. Her back probably ranked right behind her shoulders. Then again her legs had exploded in growth and were stronger than mine already. Perhaps that had been the most significant change? When she started tapping her toe in annoyance, I knew I’d let the pause in our conversation grow too long.

“I don’t know, I guess it’s hard to describe.”

She arched her eyebrow up in frustration and drew out a single word, “Tryyy.”

“Okay, well generally I think the bikini girls are too small.”

“Now we are getting somewhere. And?”

“Well, I appreciate all the other types?”

“Well, I’m already bigger than the bikini girls now, should I stop?”

I released a guttural and urgent “Noooo!”

She smiled, “Okay, good I think you’re taking this more seriously now.”

“Well, when I’m in bed I’d like a woman to have almost infinite strength. I’d like her to dwarf me and feel the power of her strength.” As I spoke I grew further aroused just thinking about it. My member throbbed and she noticed, and gently reached down and brushed it, which sent more waves of desire through me. Seeing her veiny arms touching me was intoxicating. I paused for a second and I think my brain took a leave of absence. I continued, “I don’t know. It’s like when I’m in bed with a woman I shed all desire to be society’s view of what a man should be. I want to be told what to do, how to act, and be shown up.” I was a little stunned at repeating the refrain from the hotel in greater detail and how open I’d become with Lizzy. I’d told so few people how I felt about muscular women and certainly nobody in this personal a fashion. I paused briefly considering the fact I was spilling my weird inner secrets to the woman I was having sex with, but she motioned me to continue and I launched in again. “I guess I also have competing desires of being humiliated and being held, enveloped and protected.  I really can’t justify those competing impulses, but that’s the truth.”

“Yah,” she reached down and grabbed a pad and a pen off of my desk as if to take notes but then paused like she didn’t know what to write. For a split second I worried again that she might be weirded out by my interest, but she allayed that fear. “So, I guess you’re saying that in bed you appreciate the woman being far stronger and in control. She needs to love and protect you, but also now and then prove that she is stronger by humiliating you.”

“Well, it sounds freaky, but you said it more elegantly than I put it. It actually makes more sense the way you said it too.”

“Well it’s a little confusing, but when I get a lot stronger than you we can experiment with it. I think I might like being in charge in the bedroom so you’d better watch out,” she smirked.

I didn’t know what to say I knew I sounded weird and so I just told her, “Uh huh.”

She ignored my self doubt and continued, “So, you said in bed you want them big and strong. But what I’m asking is how you want them to look?”

“I don’t know, fitness or bigger.”

“Okay, let’s go at this another way. Perhaps you can be more open with me.”

“I’m trying.”

“Yah, I know. Let’s try this. Which of those huge girls do you like? Show me on your computer. Which ones do you wish were holding you down in bed?” She arched her eyebrow like she was excited for the answer. I thought better.

“Well, you of course.”

“That’s sweet, but no. You just told me what you wanted. I plan to be there soon enough, but I’m not yet. Now tell me. What about otherwise, when you aren’t in bed? Like if you were on the street and you said this girl is the most attractive girl out there.”

“Well, that’s harder. I like a number of them.”

“Show me,” she demanded pointing at the computer like she was getting impatient. I wondered whether she was regretting asking for the type of women I liked and the ones I thought were prettier. Shit, don’t blow this Andrew. Fuck it, just tell her the truth. She isn’t going to run out of here tonight. I leaned up, took the computer and started googling pictures of my favorites. Kate Hart, Elena Rago, Valentina Mishina, Eleonora Dobrinia, along with some old favorites like Katka, Lindsey Cope, Zuzana Kornikova, Ericca Kern, and Michelle Andrea.

As she doodled the names on the notepad and looked up to see Michelle Andrea tastefully nude on the bow of a sailboat her brow furrowed in confusion. “But, not all of these women are big. Don’t get me wrong they are beautiful. I think Zuzana’s…is that how you say it?” I nodded in the affirmative and she continued, “biceps are crazy amazing in particular.” She scrolled back to a picture of Zuzana in a horrible excuse for an outfit. It was a purple two piece with a rolled up short tank and a skirt with some sort of an oversized black belt. The only bonus to her terrible outfit was that being a two piece, it revealed a deep chasm down the middle of her abdominals, which were walled with thick muscle. Her short skirt revealed thick quads which popped off her leg and pronounced muscular hamstrings. One arm was a bicep flex which displays a distinctive split down the middle. The other lay confidently on her side, highlighting thick capped shoulder muscles and an array of veins which fanned out across her arm frantically trying to feed her muscles with the oxygen they needed. Zuzana seemed utterly unconcerned. Her long curly brown hair cascaded across her traps and powerful V-shaped back while she looked down appreciatively at her own bicep. There was much to appreciate. Thick, corded veins ran across her arm which had a tremendous peak and a split in the front. I had spent so many hours staring at that picture in a Women’s Physique World in my teens, at the expense of my homework, that I could see it in my mind with my eyes closed.

Lizzy seemed at a loss for words and reached her arms up to run them through her hair in discomfort. Her hair looked a shade lighter, bleached by the summer sun. She had tied it in a high ponytail and it somehow made her seem more athletic and not just because it didn’t hide any of her growing trap muscles. A long, smooth lock had escaped her pony and sexily fell down across her right shoulder. God she was hot and getting hotter literally by the day. Suddenly, she found a way to say what seemed uncomfortable to her blurting out, “I don’t know. What if I get too big or something? I like the muscle I’m putting on and I don’t really want to stop. I’d like to get really big.”

“Okay let me shoot that down. I’m getting hard right now with you just saying that. I mean really hard. I don’t think there is such a thing as too much muscle. And if there is I’ll tell you.” I paused, “and then you could just push me around and I’d like that too. A lot.” She laughed and I smiled.

“Okay, that sounds fun.”

“But seriously though. You say you want a woman like her” she clicked back to Elena Rago in a white shirt that was wet, clinging to her abs and revealing her nipples while her arms massaged her scalp and her biceps flared. She was simply gorgeous, but admittedly not very big compared to an average female bodybuilder. “Then you want a woman stronger and maybe even bigger than you in the bedroom. Do you see the inconsistency in that equation?”

“Wow, two new vocabulary words in one sentence.”

“Don’t try and distract me, though it was kind of cool, wasn’t it?”

I nodded, but answered “Yah, it’s inconsistent I know and not very rational, but that’s the facts.”

“I can’t be two women, Drew” she looked frustrated.

“Yah, I know it’s not fair, but you asked for the truth, and I just want you to be you.”

My compliment bounced off of her unaccepted and she continued her line of questioning. “If you could have just one of those, which would it be?” She looked frustrated and her foot started tapping again. God her calves were really starting to get thicker and much harder. Chiseled yet still curvy and streaked with striations and veins. Man I longed to run my fingers across them right now or better yet my tongue. Oggling her wasn’t the tact to take right now though because she was again getting impatient. I finally thought of the perfect answer.

“You. Whatever you want to be.”

“Drew!” She wasn’t having it.

“Why are you asking me now?” I asked her partially because I wanted to deflect and partially because I was wondering why she suddenly came at me like a bulldog over the issue.
   Finally she backed down a bit and appeared a little hesitant. “I don’t know, I was downstairs and I realized I was lifting more than you do for biceps and my arms looked enormous.” Nonchalantly she flexed half heartedly and blew my mind. That of course with the casual dropping of lifting more than I do. “I…I just worry that I’ll get too big and you don’t really know what you like it seems.”

Forum Saradas

How Big Should I Get?
« on: April 02, 2019, 04:22:30 am »

Offline GreatJustice

• Activity:
    0%
Re: How Big Should I Get?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2019, 02:21:24 pm »
I think it would be fun to have her top out at beyond FBB, but not beyond human; like she can possibly get up to the kind of build or size of top level male bodybuilders or something - maybe have one or two measurements where she outdoes even them.

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2019, 07:55:57 pm »
Very nice writing style.........I think his perspective should get clearer the bigger she gets as he experiences it first hand......top of the top for females.......and then what does a body builder do, continues to build and pushes her very limits!!

Can't wait for this to get going, KARMA to you!

Offline UnholyDk1103

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2019, 08:12:41 pm »
"I think it would be fun to have her top out at beyond FBB, but not beyond human; like she can possibly get up to the kind of build or size of top level male bodybuilders or something - maybe have one or two measurements where she outdoes even them."

Great Idea love it :D

Offline southbendcarp

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2019, 02:56:43 am »
I agree totally with Hebakelba. Great story ideas and start!

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2019, 06:09:08 am »
Hi!
If you ask for opinions, then I believe that in terms of sheer size top female bodybuilder level is more than enough. But I like when female with such muscles has no negative sides of bodybuilding activity. She has clean, silky skin that hides excessive vascularity and striations, so even with 0% bodyfat she doesn't look like an alien. She has very thin waist, despite having unreal 8-pack. Her breasts will put such models like Denise Milani and Jordan Carver to shame in terms of size and form, while being natural. And of course absolutely gorgeous face without any sign of steroids and of lack of bodyfat. If her physical abilities like strength, endurance, agility and speed will slightly surpass human limits it will be perfect.

But if you will 1000 people you will get 1000 different opinions :) So it's better to write what you like.

Offline dreamer75

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2019, 09:45:52 am »
Great start for your story. I agree with what Wissen said that sounds pretty hot

Offline Lupus753

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2019, 06:11:13 pm »
I agree entirely with what Wissen said.

Offline MegaMassiveMuscle

• Activity:
    0%
  • A girl can never have too much MASS. I <3 MUSCLE!
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2019, 07:03:10 pm »
I think she should get as big as a heavyweight female bodybuilder. Then not be satisfied, and get as big as a male. And still not be satisfied, so she gets as big as the biggest male, and then you guessed it. Still not satisfied and wants to be bigger than EVERY man.

Offline HumanPersonBeing

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2019, 07:36:00 pm »
What MegaMassiveMuscle said.

Offline bigfbbluver

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2019, 07:39:55 pm »
Am I the only one to catch this? The initial statement said that she is a young mother. What if she has a daughter who sees her mother working out and wants to be better than her, and will since she’s starting at such a younger age.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2019, 03:06:44 am »
I think she should get as big as a heavyweight female bodybuilder. Then not be satisfied, and get as big as a male. And still not be satisfied, so she gets as big as the biggest male, and then you guessed it. Still not satisfied and wants to be bigger than EVERY man.

I second that

Offline confucius0620

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2019, 05:14:38 am »
I agree, she should definitely keep getting bigger and bigger and go beyond huge
User is currently banned [View]

Offline dixon145

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2019, 08:00:30 am »
I would like a like darkness to her personally to manifest itself, with the grow muscularity. Maybe the beginning of an obsession for the size and strength corrupting her slightly

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2019, 04:11:15 pm »
For me it would be cool to see her development. Maybe each chapter she's getting bigger and bigger so physique - Middle weight FBB - Heavy weight and then beyond and see how each development effects their relationship.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  How Big Should I Get?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View