Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575051 Posts in 73001 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 09:19:05 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Dream Girls
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Dream Girls  (Read 32840 times)

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
Re: Dream Girls
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2019, 01:31:55 am »
Wow, that was positively awesome! I just love your muscle and strength description, just insane, how you just make these girls so supremely huge and ripped, and how they love to show it off, I can't help but love each and every sentence I read from you. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2019, 08:34:57 pm »
The last couple days had been a tad overwhelming, so if I forgot a few things, it could be understandable.  Apparently the high school had a traditional dance every year for the "new arrivals" to get to know the other students better.  It normally included just 9th and 10th graders, but was run by senior students, so usually some from every grade would attend.  Dancing and me didn't go together.  I'd never danced before and didn't plan to.  I didn't have a date anyways, so thankfully I'd escape all of that nonsense.  Or so I thought.  Kelly, Alex, and I were sitting in science class the next day watching a tv program that the teacher had taped, when I felt someone poke my arm. 

"Ryry."  Kelly whispered.

"What?"  I mouthed back. 

"Are you going to the dance tomorrow night?" 

I froze.  Dance?  Oh no.  Maybe I can pretend I didn't hear her.  Just stare straight ahead.  Watch the tv.  Kelly poked me again.  Luckily, just as I was about to turn my head, the lights went on.  The teacher walked up and shut off the tv.  The bell rang and class ended.  But I realized that I wasn't out of the woods, yet.  I'd have to somehow avoid the girls' questions for the rest of the day.  And school was out.  Along with the walk back to my locker, there was the bus ride home.  It was a minefield.  And of course they were with me the whole time.  As I reached into my locker, I felt something round and hard nudge into my back from both sides.  I grabbed my book and tried to turn around.  Kelly reached around me and closed the locker door, as she and Alex gently pinned my back to the locker with nothing but their massive pecs!

"Ryry.  Alex and I can't wait any longer.  We need a date to the dance tomorrow night.  And we don't want to ask anyone else!  You have to come with us!  Pretty please!"  Kelly said.

Both her and Alex gave me their best puppy dog eyes, and sweetest smiles.  Cheesus.  It was physically impossible to say no. 

"Ok."  I sighed.  My nerves were already dreading the day ahead. 

"Yay!  Now you have to help us pick out dresses!" 

What?!

Both the girls' chests began to inflate, rippling pec muscle starting to stretch out the neck of their t-shirts while pulling the shirt so tight over the swelling masses, the t-shirt was now barely a bikini top! 

"We have...mmmph... to make...  mmmm... sure we find.... ahhh... something that fits right... "  Alex said, engorging her massive mammories with more and more beef with every grunt, her right pec now in a battle with Kelly's left, crunching into eachother with such force, the girls were actually now slightly teetering on one leg as the two pecs started to swallow my entire torso, every finger thick striation rumbling over my skin, pink mountains slowly entering my line of sight, like a muscular sunrise! 

"Ah, girls!"  I said, slightly muffled as the rolling edge of a warped vein grazed my lips. 

The pecs suddenly deflated within a millisecond, their shirts ripped in half and hanging off of them in tatters.  I'm pretty sure my mind was still trying to process how I wasn't crushed like a bug, splattered all over the lockers.

"You see?  We need your help, Ryan.  We have to look our best for you tomorrow night!  Every part of our bodies needs to be displayed perfectly.  And you are the only one that can decide that for us."  Alex said, as she and Kelly tied their dead shirts together across their chests. 

"That's right.  We always have such a difficult time, even with something just as simple as sleeves or no sleeves!  It's just so frustrating.  That's why we need an expert. And who more qualified than our date, Ryry!" Kelly said, having raised her arm at the mention of sleeves and begun to pop her ridiculous bicep up and down. 

With every "pop"  the jagged peak would settle just a little bit higher than the last drop, with so much bulging meat, that the whole thing would jiggle and sway when she released the pop!  The sleeves obviously stood no chance, ripping in one swift motion from those brutish, distortions of delts, all the way to the neck line, the gargantuan traps ripping through as they hovered maybe a half an inch below her ears.  She reached out and grabbed my hand, putting it gently on the middle of the mutated bowling ball.  A shudder vibrated through me from my head to my toes, nearly causing an accident along the way, as I felt her skin tingle under my fingers, the throbbing boulder already harder than steel in it's weakened state, every last muscle fiber twisting and pounding against the skin, begging to to let loose and grow!  The bicep erupted upwards with such power and force it, my hand flew off nearly smacking me in the face! 

"Oops."  Kelly said, as she and Alex giggled. 

I looked up.  The peak of Kelly's bicep had lodged itself in the ceiling.  It wasn't until she released her flex that I could see through the hole, up to the hole in the ceiling of the floor above.        

Offline IBP

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2020, 09:56:00 pm »
These girls continue to astound and amaze. Great stuff!

Offline Jdrabbit1

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2021, 04:24:22 am »
Bump.  I'd love to see this continued

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Dream Girls

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View