Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575445 Posts in 73165 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 07:06:04 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [jdm022] Home Sweet Home
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [jdm022] Home Sweet Home  (Read 68169 times)

Offline Artfuldodger

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Author: [jdm022] Home Sweet Home
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2019, 07:03:19 am »
 ???
Glad to see you guys are still interested in the story.
I'm banging out the next few chapters now!  ;)

You bang out the chapters and we'll bang out to them.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2019, 07:03:19 am »

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2019, 02:58:09 pm »
Snapchat

Still soaking wet from my “Accident”, I escaped the store unseen thru the back stock-room door.  I skittered out to my car and grabbed a towel from the trunk.  I wrapped it around my waist and hopped in to drive home.  A million thoughts were going thru my head as I had just experienced a paralyzing fear mixed with exhilaration and arousal.  As I was just pulling out of the parking lot, my phone buzzed and I looked down to see who was texting me.  I assumed It would be Amanda asking for something else from the store, but instead of a text, it was a Snapchat friend request from Keri.  I froze, not knowing what to do.  Not 30 seconds had gone by and she hit me with a second request…then a third.  As I finally swiped the phone to open it, my thumb was already visibly shaking.  Even a phone notification from this girl had me quivering.

Uncomfortably, I knew I had to accept her friend request!  Now, with a thousand thoughts running through my brain, the fear and anxiety again took over and I could barely hold on to the steering wheel.  I pulled over to the side of the road and again began shaking uncontrollably.  At 125 pounds Keri had kicked my ass with one kick!  Now at 145 pounds, and me at just under 130, she could probably kill me.     

After 5 plus minutes, and a bottle of water, I finally calmed down enough to start driving again.  For the rest of my drive home, I peered down at my phone every 10 to 15 seconds….waiting for the inevitable Snap that was coming my way.  I was nervous and couldn’t believe my bad luck in randomly running into Keri again.  Minutes went by that seemed like hours and nothing came.  I finally arrived home, got out of the car and headed inside to change out of my wet clothes and head back to the store to actually buy the food my growing Amanda needed.

I threw on another pair of her old college sweat pants, since I had basically taken over her old clothes and then found another comfortable sweatshirt.  It actually seemed big on me even though it had been Amanda’s.  I jumped back into the car and headed back to the store.  It had only been 20+ minutes and my cart was right where I had left it.  I swapped out a couple of the cold food items and headed to the checkout.  A weird sense of dread came over me and I kept looking over my shoulder wondering if I might see Keri again.  Luckily, there was no sight of her and I quickly loaded up the car and headed home.  I turned on some easy listening music to take my mind off of the shit situation I knew I was now in.  Sure enough, by the time I arrived home, I saw a Snapchat message notification from her.  I was a little apprehensive to open it, so I waited till I got home and unloaded all of the groceries.

Fifteen minutes had passed, and although anxious, I finally found the courage to open the message.  I didn’t know what to expect….It was a video and the camera was pointed at a long hanging boxing bag.  There was a row of them and a padded floor, and I knew immediately, she was at one of those UFC gyms.  She slowly walks past the camera and towards the bag.  She was barefoot and wearing pretty short shiny black shorts.  Her calves and thighs were noticeably muscular and with each stride they flexed greatly.  Her butt looked full and amazing as it bulged with each stride; the shiny UFC workout shorts draped perfectly on her round ass and I was turned on immediately.  She was also wearing a black sports bra and she had bulging lats and delts.  Keri had turned into quite a muscular powerhouse.

Her pony tail hung long down the middle of her back and as she started practice punching the bag, her arm muscles all flexed and bulged with each hit.  After a 15 to 20 second warm-up, Keri began hitting and kicking the bag with more force.  Each punch started to make a loud “Pop” and each kick made an incredible “Thud”.  She then started speed-punching and kicking the bag…”Pop, Pop, Pop, Pop!” “Thud, Thud, Thud.”  With each punch the bag swayed back forcefully…with each kick, it swung wildly from the incredible power she was striking it with.  Her intensity went to the next level, and she began hitting and kicking the bag so hard and so fast, it just became a flurry of “Pop! Pop! Thud! Thud! Thud! Pop! Pop! Pop! Pop! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Pop! Thud! Pop! Pop! Thud!” Her muscle-bound arms and legs were moving so fast they almost became a blur.  Just one of her kicks, when she was 125 pounds and I was 165 pounds, months ago had knocked me senseless and to the ground.  Now with Keri at 145 pounds of powerful muscle, and me at 129 pounds of skin and bones, there was no doubt in my mind that just one of her punches would probably do the same….two or three might be lethal!  Keri continued on this unreal pace for almost a full minute…finally, she stopped punching and kicking the shit out of the bag, slowly turned her beautiful, moist body at the camera, flexed her now bulging, sweaty right bicep and gave me a wink.  The video stopped and I was left looking at my Snapchat app.

I was incredibly curious to watch it again, and luckily Keri had not placed a 1-time view on the post.  I clicked on her image on my phone and the video played again.  After having watched the video the first time, I now had much more knowledge of her power, and each stride she took towards the bag held that much more an authoritarian, dominant feel.  As she began to destroy the bag with her supremely mighty punches and kicks, I began to equate each Pop! And each Thud! As a direct hit to my side or face.  I began to imagine broken ribs, broken jaw, and broken legs.  I knew that her energetic and potent strikes could render me or anyone into a bloody, broken mess!  Her flex and wink at the end of the video meant that she obviously knew the same.  Mesmerized, I watched the video again and again, becoming more aroused with each viewing.  I knew I loved a muscular, powerful ALPHA Woman, and Keri was all of that, plus some!  By the fourth viewing, my rock-hard cock was spewing juices all over the place and I had pleasured myself greatly at the thought of this All-powerful woman destroying anyone in her path.  I just needed to make sure “that someone” wasn’t me. 

I wasn’t exactly sure how to respond, so I simply entered two emoji’s into the comments box….the Winking smiley face, and the Flexed arm…and hit send….
Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Offline carpz

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2019, 09:10:30 pm »
Great story.  Love the twists and turns! :singing:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2019, 02:45:25 am »
Awesome chapter! Definitely worth the wait! 

Offline biggerisbetter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2019, 12:46:04 pm »
jdm022 - Love the story! Thanks for two amazons - the gentle and the dangerous one. I would go for the first one but I admit that there something appealing about the woman you have to fear. Being the skinny guy myself I love contrasts between small, weak guys and brawny women but I hoped it would go in the direction of women building more and more mass and not the guy loosing it. I imagined Amanda closer to 200 pounds - I hope she will get there! I am looking forward to the story, keep doing your great job. Thanks!

Offline carpz

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2019, 01:24:04 pm »
Great story.  Keep up the good work! :bravo:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline viphot

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2019, 10:32:31 am »
I hope to see a new chapter where more excitement and enjoyment of female muscles ... You are really wonderful

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #52 on: May 15, 2019, 05:43:03 pm »
So Strong.

I cleaned up my mess and took a nice hot shower.  The warm water and slippery soap felt good on my body and as I peered down, I noticed how skinny my waist and legs had become.  Normally I liked taking a shower with the lights on “Dim”, to make it more relaxing, but today I had left the bright light on and was doing a self-evaluation.  My legs were a little bird-like and my super thin waist actually had visible veins running up it.  I didn’t even know we all had veins there, but I was looking at living proof of it.  As I dried myself off with a towel, I looked in the mirror at my now skinny and seemingly frail, weak body.  My arms were of course super scrawny and I tried a double biceps pose.  It was beyond pathetic and I noticed that my bicep area had no noticeable muscle and was just as skinny as my forearms.  I knew I had looked much better with some meat on my bones and decided I’d ask Amanda later that night If she minded me putting a little weight back on.

I then grabbed a pair of running shorts and threw those on.  Even Amanda’s old running shorts were now too loose on me and I had to tighten the draw string all the way to keep them from slipping off.  Then I quickly pulled one of her college t-shirts over my head, again noticing that even it was a bit large on me.  At 143 pounds, her old clothes had fit…but losing 14 more pounds seemed to make me too thin even for that.  As I again looked at myself in the mirror, my skinny body barely even holding her old clothes on gave me a weird sense of arousal and again I started posing my non-existent muscles.   At that moment, I heard a car pull into the driveway and I rushed to the kitchen.

Sure enough, it was Amanda who drove up and into the driveway.  She was a sight for sore eyes and although she walked up in booty workout shorts, with her now massive thighs bulging with each step, Amanda had this aura of calmness about her that eased all the tension in the world.  When she walked in the door, I raced over to her and jumped into her herculean, muscle-bound arms.  The stress I felt from my encounter earlier in the day left my body immediately as Amanda and I embraced in a long, loving kiss.  I felt safe in Amanda’s presence and became her virtual shadow as I followed her throughout the house and then asked her about her day. 

“Well”, she answered, as I asked how the gym was, “I don’t think we’ve ever talked abut it, but I hit a PR today!”  “PR?” I asked, “What’s that?”  “Oh…” she said, “It stands for Personal Record.  So we all just say PR when we hit a new Max Lift.”  “That’s great Honey!” I exclaimed.  “What did you lift?”   Amanda got an excited look on her face and replied, “I actually squatted a new best of 315 pounds today!”  “Holy shit!” I said, “That seems like a lot of fucking weight!”  “Oh my God, it is just a number I never saw myself hitting babe.” She answered, “Even a lot of the regular guys at the gym never lift that much.”  At that moment, I looked Amanda in the eyes, lifted my right arm and attempted a bicep flex and said, “This bad boy could lift 315 huh!”  Amanda’s eyes popped out of her head as she laughed hysterically.  “Oh baby.” She said as she reached out and grabbed my noodle arm. “I think you’d have a hard time lifting 15 pounds with these, let alone 315!” We both had a good laugh as she continued to grip my arm. 

“Flex.” She told me.  “I am” I replied, as I tried to flex, but there was literally no response from the bicep muscle.  Amanda gripped my arm, with her powerful hand and slowly gave it a squeeze.  A second or two later, a piercing pain shot through my arm and I screamed in agony.  She immediately let go and said, “I’m so sorry baby….I just gave it a little squash.”  “Oh my god!” I replied, “It felt like it got pinched in a vise.”  Amanda quickly leaned in and began to slowly kiss my throbbing arm again and again.  She then looked at me in the eyes and said, “I’m sorry my little precious, I’ll be more careful with you from now on.”  I laughed a little and we began to passionately make out for another minute or so.  I slowly caressed her massive, hard body with my frail hands, feeling the rock hard lats under her arms that seemed like thick, herculean wings of muscle.  The power they contained had to be immense and I got an enormous hard on just thinking about their strength.  As I moved my hands up towards her shoulders, I felt round mighty bulges popping up all over.  There was essentially muscle on top of muscle and it was intoxicating to realize the tremendous strength they obviously contained.  A feeling of Zen came over me and I slowly went down to my knees, caressing her muscular body as I lowered myself.  My head ended up in her pelvis area and I pushed it between the upper section of her massive, hulky thighs.  I reached my hands around and grabbed the full, hard, beautifully sculped ass cheeks that were now pounds and pounds of rock-solid might!  After massaging them briefly, I reached down to her hamstrings which bulged out powerfully from the back side of her leg.  Their size was colossal and I didn’t realize that muscle could be developed to such a large extent.  Finally, I reached down to massage her diamond shaped, immense calves.  They had to measure 17” plus and I wanted to lick them as they were so desirable, I could hardly contain myself.

Feeling the moment, I grabbed Amanda’s workout shorts and slowly pulled them down past her gorgeous, monumental thighs.  I reached my head in and began to lick her pussy, it tasted like heaven to me, and the fact that this god-like woman was letting me pleasure her, made my skin break out in goosebumps.  Amanda laid down right there and spread her titanic legs for me to gain better access to her sweet vagina.  I licked at a fast and methodical pace.  As I continued to pleasure her, Amanda grabbed the back of my head and began to control my rhythm.  As she did, she pushed my head forcefully into her clit allowing me to enjoy its size and increased hardness as she moaned in satisfaction with each pulse.  She was warm and very tight inside and as I reached my tongue deeper into her, she began to control the muscles in her pussy, lightly gripping and then letting go of my tongue.  It shocked me that she had such amazing muscle control of her vagina and my cock was satisfied and throbbing in pleasure as she did this. 

Amanda then slowly grabbed me under my armpits and lifted me up easily with her powerful grip.  She then placed her feet under my thighs and pushed up.  I was now completely hoisted in the air above her, looking down at her beautiful face and herculean body.  I reached down and grabbed her forearms which were twice as big as my arms and rock solid, with thick, beautiful veins coursing trough them.  Amanda got a smile on her face and started moving me around, side to side, up and down; she easily had full control of me and I probably felt as light as a feather to her. I began to feel almost child like as she held me up and joyfully played with me.  She had a very wide smile and said, “I just love you so much baby.”  I quickly replied, “I love you too honey.” She then lowered me for a quick peck on the lips, then hoisted me back up in the air to swirl me around a bit before doing it again and again and again.  As she did, it was obvious that she had ultimate physical control over me and that I was so out-muscled she would be the physical force and ultimate protector of our relationship.

Felling overwhelming joy in the presence of such an Alpha force in our relationship, I never wanted this moment to end.  I loved how much stronger than me she was and for some reason it excited me in a way that is virtually indescribable.   Amanda seemed almost giddy as she realized how much stronger she really was over me.  But she also loved me deeply and wanted me inside of her.  She slowly lowered me back down.  I now laid contently on top of her rock-hard physique.  We made out some more and with each breath she took, I could feel my body being thrust upward and then downward in that rhythm.  Amanda then reached down and grabbed my massively erect penis and inserted it into her.  Again, I felt the warm, tight vagina that my love possessed.  I began to thrust into her in a pleasing pulsing way to make her more and more satisfied with each stroke.  She was on her back and I had each arm positioned to each side of her muscular torso.  Amanda reached up with her arms and grabbed my biceps with her powerful grip.  I know she was only lightly gripping my arms, but again, it felt like they were caught in a vise.  It didn’t matter though, the ultimate pleasure I was feeling as I continually thrust my cock into her wonderful, tight pussy overcame everything.  Slowly, and more and more frequently, Amanda began to shudder in direct cadence with me.  I pushed harder, and harder, and harder as I pulsed faster, and faster and faster.  Finally, we reached an amazing crescendo and Amanda thrust her back forcefully upward, and shuddered back down to the ground quickly as she screamed loudly in ecstasy and her warm pussy juices rushed smoothly around my pulsating cock.  I laid tiredly on her hot, moist torso, my cock still firmly in her vagina as we breathed rapidly and held each other tightly in a long, lasting, loving embrace…feeling a mutual admiration and love for each other that could last forever!

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2019, 10:04:27 pm »
The next morning, after one of the most amazing sexual experiences of my life, Amanda began to rustle around a bit and got out of bed.  I watched as she walked her muscle-bound body into the bathroom and then heard the sink running as she began to clean up a bit.  I just laid in bed and watched in awe as Amanda then slid a pair of Dark Green Under Armour running shorts over her huge, powerful thighs and around her thick, muscle laden waist.  Amanda then pulled over one of my old NSU t-shirts that she had cut the arm sleeves off of and also the bottom of it, so it clearly exposed her six-pack abs and huge arms and shoulders.

Facing me, she then lifted her hulky arms as she pulled her hair up and wrestled it into a beautiful, long ponytail.  I stood up, met her face to face, wrapped my hands around her gorgeous biceps and kissed her lovingly on the lips.  "God, I love how big your arms are getting." I said.  "Mmmmm." she responded, "You should come with me to the gym then babe, it's arm day today and my pre-workout pumps these babies up like crazy!"  ha ha ha, I laughed, "I haven't set foot in a gym in forever."  "Ohhhhh baby." she said, "It'll be fun!" she then lifted her right arm and flexxed her biceps into a huge, powerful ball of muscle and said, "Plus, I think you'll be impressed how much I can lift these days!"  I reached out, grabbed her beautiful muscle and nodded Yes!

I quickly grabbed one of her NSU t-shirts and matching pair of shorts.  I had only been wearing Amanda's shirts and sweats and didn't realize how loose her old shorts actually would be.  Luckily, they had a draw string on them and I was able to tighten them up enough to stay around my thin waist.  I then threw on a pair of shoes and headed to the kitchen to meet Amanda.  She walked into the kitchen from the garage, carrying a couple of towels in one hand and her large black workout duffel bag in the other.  She lifted the duffel up easily and set it on the counter, unzipped the top slightly and put the two towels inside.  I asked her, "Do you want to add a couple bottles of water?"  "Oh, there's already water in there babe." she answered as she walked past me.

I watched Amanda's thighs bulge with each step as she had slowly sauntered effortlessly to the door.  I was still mesmerized by their mass and was staring as Amanda turned around towards me and said, "Ummm, are we going?"  "Oh yeah...of course." I answered as I turned briefly and quickly grabbed the duffel bag handles with my right hand and took a step towards her.  As I did, instead of actually lifting the duffel bag up off of the counter, I kind of slid it off.  The weight was immensely more than I had expected for a couple of bottles of water and two towels.  The bag swung down, hitting me in the back of my right knee, which caused it to buckle and I fell down to the ground and sideways on to the floor.  I popped up quickly and turned bright red as Amanda doubled over laughing at my clumsy move.  Fighting off tears of laughter, she asked if I was ok.  I shook my head yes and swiftly reached back down to pick up the bag.  Again, it was much heavier than I expected and I struggled to walk with it as it's weight pulled my arm down and it hit the floor.  I then grabbed the straps with both hands and kind of waddled it in front of me as I made my way towards the door and Amanda. 

As I got there, she said, "Are you kidding me honey?" and she grabbed the bag easily with one hand and curled it a couple of times to show how light it was.  I said. "ok, ok, give me that back showoff."  I then grabbed it with my right hand and attempted to curl it.  I got my arm about half way and the weight was just too much.  I slowly admitted defeat and returned it to the ground.  "Holy shit." I exclaimed. "What the fuck is in there?"  "Um...a gallon of water, a couple water bottles for you, my pre-workout shake, my post-workout shake, my lifting shoes and a couple other things."  She answered.  "But it couldn't be more than 15 or 20 pounds babe." she said as we walked towards the truck.  I just kind of shook my head in disbelief as I was quickly realizing how weak I may have actually become.

Amanda hopped in the drivers seat and I got in the passenger side but then slid over next to her.  She asked me to pass her the pre-workout drink, so I unzipped the bag and handed her the purple shaker as she had instructed.  Amanda lifted the bottle and as she drank, I became mesmerized for the first time by these massive neck muscles that bulged with every gulp.  I couldn't believe how huge and powerful even her neck had become.  I then stared at her traps as they had become huge mounds of muscle on top of her already mighty shoulders.  I was definitely in the presence of an ALPHA female of enormous proportion and strength.  Strength I knew that I had never had and would never in my wildest dreams posses. 

Amanda finished her drink and handed me back the bottle to put in her bag.  We hit a stop light and I reached my hand down and placed it on her left thigh.  At that moment she looked down and said, "Oh my God."  I looked down too and said, "What???"  "Look at that!" she stated as we both still looked down at our legs.  "Look at What?" I repeated in confusion.  "Look at the size difference."  She said.  "I mean, I knew you were much thinner now than you were, but my thigh is like 3 times the size of yours now!"  I realized in embarrassment that she was right and as they were sitting together, touching, hers was massively larger than mine.  It even seemed that 3 times might be an understatement.  I became immediately embarrassed and slid across the front bench seat a foot or so away from her.  "Oh my God." she said, "Don't be a little baby...slide back over here." as she patted the area of the seat right next to her.  I paused, but then slowly slid back over with an ashamed look on my face.  As I got close, Amanda grabbed my thigh forcefully and pulled it hard next to hers.  She then gave her leg a flex and the muscle popped out hugely forming three distinct, bulging muscle groups, completely dwarfing my bird leg.  The power in it had to be 10 times more than mine and we both knew it.  Amanda then grabbed me around my right shoulder, pulled me tightly against her herculean torso and said, "Ohh Honey, this is going to be so fun!!!!"  I knew right then, she was really looking forward to showing me just how much larger and stronger she had become.

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2019, 03:11:55 pm »
Ha Ha...thanks Grimgram7..

But I think it's Keri that is going a bit in that direction.
Sweet Amanda is going to stay sweet...I think!

jdm022

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #55 on: June 05, 2019, 03:28:11 pm »
Imagine if Keri just so happened to be at the gym too? Maybe terrorize him a bit when Amanda isn't looking?

Offline lardbutt1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #56 on: June 06, 2019, 07:28:07 am »
This is probably the best new story out there. Thanks so much for writing it! And I agree that Amanda should stay nice, too many stories lose their great premise when they go the dominant/bullying route.
this last chapter with the muscle comparisons and teasings was by far my favorite, hope this continues later on!

Offline Volthak

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2019, 11:36:31 am »
This is probably one of my favaurite stories , I can't wait for more

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #58 on: June 22, 2019, 08:42:25 pm »
Max's

We pulled into a parking lot easily two miles before the gym.  "Why are we pulling in her?" I asked Amanda.  "Oh," she responded, "They put in this Max's Muscle Factory gym a few months back and offered an unreal offer to sign up.  So I've been here ever since."  "That's cool." I said, "Is it different than the last place?"  "Big Time!" she answered. "They take their bodybuilding VERY serious here.  But they try to add a little fun and encourage 80's bodybuilding style attire."  I reached out and grabbed Amanda's buff arm and said, "Sounds kind of fun...That must be why these babies are growing!"  she laughed and gave her rock hard arm a little flex, just to let me feel their power!

She perfectly backed the truck into a spot and we hopped out and walked up to the glass doors.  The logo was a big Rhino with biceps bursting from it's Max's Muscle Factory tank top.  It looked pretty intimidating and I already started to feel uneasy about the hulk's that would be walking around the place, wondering what my skinny ass was doing there.  Being the man, I reached out to pull open the door for Amanda.  It wouldn't budge, so I leaned away from it, pulling as hard as possible.  Amanda laughed hysterically, reached out and pushed the door open.  I immediately realized that it clearly said "Push" on the door frame and I got a good laugh at my stupidity too.

As we walked up to the front counter, a huge dude was sitting there with a big smile on his face and arms the size of most men's thighs.  Amanda said, "Hi Max, this is my fiance David, he's going to be working out with me today."  I expected a level of shock from him, seeing such a muscular woman with my thin 130 pound ass, but he was cool and shook my hand.  "Well David." he said, "You have a lot of catching up to do, Amanda here is gaining some major size and strength and we've even offered to sponsor her if she's willing to train hard for an upcoming power-lifting or bodybuilding show!"  Amanda turned beat red, knowing she hadn't mentioned a thing to me about it.  "That's amazing Max." I said, "She's got the determination I'm sure, and I support her 100% in anything she decides."  Amanda reached out her muscle-bound arm, grabbed me around the shoulder and hugged me tightly while kissing me on the forehead.  "That's why I love this guy." she smiled as she looked at Max.  He winked and gave me a towel, and said, "Have a great workout guys...nice meeting you David."  I shook his hand and we walked to the right into the gym.

I was quickly shocked by the loud grunting, clanking of barbells and sound of heavy dumbbells hitting the floor.  It was cool that they had 80's rock on the sound-system though and Van Halen Jump was currently radiating throughout the gym.  There was lot's of tights and neon everywhere, and true to form, as we got to the dumbbell rack Amanda pulled out a pair of white Reebok high tops and a large neon yellow sweatshirt with the sleeves cut off to go over her sports bra.  She looked fun and amazing all at the same time.  The neck of the sweatshirt was also cut out, so her huge traps bulged visibly and the top edge of her rounded shoulders and huge arms also were exposed for all to see. 

In true 80's gym fashion, we weren't there for three minutes and this girl came walking up to chat.  She was a tall blonde with a golden tan and her hair up and to the side in a 80's style pony tail.  She also wore Reebok high tops but had on a pair of yellow tights with  red bikini bottom over those and a white cut up sweatshirt like Amanda's.  She was extremely muscular and had a very Sandy Riddell look to her.  She was incredibly attractive and I knew all the single dudes in the gym had to be chasing her.  She reached out her hand as Amanda introduced us and she squeezed tightly.  I wasn't prepared for her grasp and my hand was crushed inside.  I said "Oww" and pulled my hand back quickly.  She immediately opened her hand and said, "I'm so sorry David, I guess I'm just used to a more meaty grip."  Amanda and Sandy laughed and I did too but realized it was a bit of a dig at me by her.  "Well you too are just too cute, let me get a quick pic for you." Sandy said.  Amanda held out her phone and grabbed me tightly.  We smiled and Sandy took a couple of pics.  Then she said, "C'mon you two, how 'bout a flex?"  I held out my right arm and tried to flex.  Of course there was almost no movement and I realized that this was the first time I had flexed for anyone since my dramatic weight loss.  Amanda was flexing her left arm and I was looking into the camera, but knew instinctively it was probably quite impressive.  Before I knew it, Amanda pulled me accross and in front of her.  She stood on her tippy toes and was now flexing her right biceps slightly behind and just above my flexed right arm.  Sandy just kept snapping pics and laughed hysterically while doing so.   "Oh...we got some keepers here guys!" she exclaimed while handing the phone back to Amanda.  My fiance said, "Thanks girl...he's a keeper alright!!!"  Sandy waved bye and turned to walk away.  Her ass was rounded and hard and her calves flexed amazingly with each step.

Now with some space to ourselves, Amanda sat on an adjustable bench and asked me to grab her two 15 pound dumbbells for some warm-up reps.  I walked up to the rack and grabbed one in each hand.  As I pulled them off the rack, they seemed far heavier than I had ever remembered 15 pounds being, but I gripped them tightly and got them to Amanda.  She grabbed them in her noticeably thick hands and began to curl them easily.  One, two, three, four...15, 16..20.  She then held them out easily for me to take back to the rack.  I grabbed them tightly, knowing how heavy they had felt a minute earlier and walked them back to the rack.  With some effort, i raised them up and placed them in their correct spot.  As I started to grab two 20's, Amanda yelled "25's!"  I grabbed the two 25's and their weight immediately pulled my arms down.  With straight, struggling arms, I walked the weights to Amanda.  I kind of swung one up to her left hand, and then swung the other one two her right.  Amanda easily grabbed them and began to rep out more curls.  She lifted the 25's as easily as she had the 15's and I wondered if this was just some silly warm-up procedure for her.  One, two, three, four....I figured she'd stop at a lower number, but again she repped out 20 curls and held the dumbbells out for me.  Their weight to me was extreme and it took 110% effort for me to not drop them as I grabbed them from Amanda's outstretched hands.

I made my way down the rack and tried to raise one of the dumbbells up to the top shelf of the rack.  I was obviously too weak to lift it that high and the side of it hit the rack and fell noisily to the ground.  Several people looked over and I was immediately embarrassed and turned bright red.  I used both arms to lift the other weight up and onto the rack and then bent down and lifted the first weight with both arms as well.  I peered down at my buff fiance and she yelled, "35's"  Holy shit I thought.  how the fuck am I going to bring her weights that heavy.  I figured, fuck it, I'll just bring her one at a time no matter what it looks like.   Just as I was about to grab one of them, two muscular arms reached out and grabbed the 35's off the rack.  As I looked up and into the mirror, KERI stood next to me with a huge smile on her face, winked and said, "Don't worry twiggy, I gotcha."  I stood frozen in fear.  Her muscular arms were intimidating enough, but the video she sent me of her unbelievably powerful leg kicks is what my mind raced too.  Keri turned and walked towards Amanda, easily hoisting the 35 pound dumbbells and handing them to her.  As she walked, I looked down at her bulging thighs and ass....knowing the sheer power and danger they contained.

I stood still, not knowing what to do as Amanda began to curl the 35's easily while Keri stood just feet away......

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #59 on: June 22, 2019, 09:07:03 pm »
Uh-oh, his worst nightmare just nonchalantly showed him up! (Or is she his biggest wet dream?) I can't wait to see what she does to him next! Will Amanda have to come to his rescue? Or will she be too occupied pumping iron?

Excellent story as usual! K+

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [jdm022] Home Sweet Home

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View