Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573741 Posts in 72744 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 12:01:58 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [jdm022] Home Sweet Home
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [jdm022] Home Sweet Home  (Read 68093 times)

Offline Saxony Red Devil

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Home Sweet Home
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2018, 04:31:58 pm »
Good stuff so far! Very interested to see how Sean and Keri will react to the news that they've started dating.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2018, 04:31:58 pm »

Offline sevenpeight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2018, 10:27:44 pm »
Fabulous realism imbued into a fantasy that many people here would embrace as tightly as Amanda did Dave

Offline Bugenhagen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2018, 12:18:38 am »
This. Story. Rules.

Offline bullen77

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2018, 07:14:40 am »
This is by far the best story i've been reading for a long time. I hope you are going to continue 🙏😁
User is currently banned [View]

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2018, 04:59:58 pm »
Hi guys...yes, i am currently writing the next couple of chapters and should be able to post them on Wednesday!

:thanks:
Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2018, 04:08:30 am »
soooo good!!! I love this!!! And I hope for more!!!!!!!!!

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2018, 04:19:45 am »
The Bond

Amanda and I grabbed Caitlin and led her into the house.  We set her up in one of my guest rooms and Amanda started to get the bed ready for her.  I expected Caitlin to be a little scared in this new environment, but she was just so tired that she could barely keep her eyes open.  Amanda put her in a cute little grey and light blue pair of pajamas and was starting to tuck her in.  Just then, Cailtlin kind of realized that she was in a strange place.  She latched on to Amanda and wouldn't let her go.  It was a cute moment and I had wished I had my camera on me.  Amanda realized that she had left her over-night bag in the car and asked me to get it for her.  I of course agreed and grabbed her car keys and walked out to the drive.  A sense of warmth came over me as I was getting pretty excited about my new life with Amanda in it.

I got to the car and opened the trunk.  As I searched for the correct bag, I heard a truck pull into the drive behind me and light up the whole trunk with it's bright lights.  At first I was happy, because I was now easily able to identify the correct bag but as I grabbed it and began to turn around, a sense of overwhelming fear came over me.  The truck in the drive was Sean's.  I yelled "Amanda" at the top of my lungs in hopes of warning her that he was here. 

Before I knew it, Sean jumped out of his truck and grabbed me by the neck.  He could have probably knocked me out in an instant, but he held his fist back and yelled, "Where is she?"  In a shaky voice I simply replied, "Inside."  With that, Sean threw me to the ground and headed towards the front door.  I rolled over and began to get up when I heard his sister Keri's voice from my right side.  "Eat this muther fucker!!!" she screamed as she hit me in the side of the head with something.  It landed with a thud and the whole right side of my face went numb.  My vision went to shit and all I saw were stars when I was hit two more times right in the back, forcing me face down into the mud.  I slowly rolled over in pain and looked up.  I was still in a daze from the hits, but could make out Keri's face, illuminated by the streetlight.  She was holding what looked to be my long skateboard in her hands, and I realized that that's what she had hit me with. 

She had a crazed look in her eyes and I held my arm up on the side she was holing the skateboard on.  "What the fuck is your problem?" I yelled at her.  That set her off and she took another swing at me.  She hit me right in the left thigh and a huge sharp pain shot though my body.  Half dazed and on my back in slippery mud, I realized that i was almost helpless to defend myself against this crazy girl.  I started pleading with her by yelling, "Please stop, please stop, please stop."  She held the skateboard high for another swing but paused and demanded, "Don't fucking move and shut the fuck up you piece of shit!"  I nodded silently and simply held my arm up in protection of my face in case she wanted to take another swing.  As I sat there quietly, I could hear Sean and Amanda yelling from the house.  He called her every name in the book from loser mom, to desperate cunt to fucked up manly bitch.  As a minute or so passed with them arguing in the background, the crazy look in Keri's eyes started freaking me out and I began shaking uncontrollably.  I was never a fighter as a kid growing up, but also never thought i would be beaten up and frozen with fear from a 5'6" 125 pound girl.

Keri laughed sarcastically at me and began spitting on me.  As if i hadn't been degraded enough, this was making me mad enough to get up and hit her.  Right as I felt enough courage to take a run at her, Sean burst through the front door and walked quickly to his truck.  He didn't even acknowledge me but saw Keri and said, "Let's go, I'm done with that bitch."  I thought Keri was just going to leave, but she quickly turned back towards me and swung the skateboard one last time into my left thigh.  She then spit in my face one last time and said, "Go fuck yourself you little bitch!"   Keri then hopped in his truck.  The pain was even worse than the first strike and I rolled over in pain, grabbing my seemingly broken left leg.  I didn't turn around to see, but I could hear them pull away and accelerate quickly down the street.   

After 20 or 30 seconds of rolling around in pain, I began to get up.  I was still slightly dazed and as I tried to put weight on my left leg, the shooting pain was unbearable.  I fell to the ground again and decided to crawl to the front door.  Just then, Amanda must have realized that I was still outside and she appeared on my front porch.  I must have looked terrible and Amanda leaped over to help me up.  "Oh my God David...what did he do....what did that ass hole do to you?.....I'm calling the police right now."  She helped me stand up and I tried to walk, but it was no use.  Sensing my debilitation, Amanda hoisted me up and cradle carried me into the house.  She walked me straight to the bathroom and set me down on the counter next to the sink.  She then grabbed the phone from her pocket and began to call 911.  I reached out my hand and grasped her phone. "No, No, No." was all I could say.  Amanda looked me in the eyes and said, "What the hell David, he severely assaulted you out there.  What do you mean No!" 

At that moment, the weight of the situation overcame me and emotions took over.  I began to cry uncontrollably and tears and snot began to run down my face like a river.  Amanda reached her powerful, muscular, solid arms around me and embraced me in a tight hug.  I thought that might sooth me, but it only made the emotions ratchet up and I literally couldn't silence myself while l cried wildly and breathlessly.  For several minutes Amanda tried to soften my pain but the combination of being physically and savagely beaten up, emotionally degraded and being helpless to stop it, all at the hands of a 125 pound girl was too much for me to take...i would have gladly been dead right then, rather then to have to live with that physical and emotional pain and embarrassment.

Amanda held me warmly over the next few minutes and I finally started to regain control of myself.  She leaned me back, and now, just 20 minutes after I was wiping tears from her eyes, she was wiping tears from mine.  We had connected with each other on an escalated emotional level twice in one night and I felt like we had been with each other for ever.  Amanda looked at my deeply and said, "Let's get you cleaned up first, we can talk later OK." I nodded yes she walked over and turned on the shower.  I removed my shirt and kicked off my shoes.  I then lowered myself down and stood on my good leg as I disrobed the rest of my clothes.  Amanda also shed her clothes and we stood face to face naked for the first time.

I looked her in the eyes at first but then slowly peered down at the rest of her magnificent physique.  Her traps were bulging from her thick neck and it looked like pounds of muscle was piled onto her shoulders.  They were also very rounded and exploded from her large frame...making her seem twice as wide as me.  Her chest was built to an incredible level and huge pecs of muscle sat where a woman's soft boobs would normally be.  It looked as though she could bench press a Mack Truck.  Beneath her magnificent chest was a muscle bound torso which exuded massive power.  She has muscles and bulges and striations where I didn't even know they should exist.  It led to her cleanly shaved, beautiful vagina and although sore, and emotionally and physically beat, my cock became massively erect.  I finished looking down at her herculean quads and knew they possessed more strength than I would ever have in my life.   Amanda smiled at me widely and grabbed me at her side.  She felt like a solid rock and with ease, she side lifted me and walked me into the shower.  The warm water sprayed over our connected bodies and I embraced Amanda in the hug of a lifetime as we kissed passionately and Amanda slipped my penis into her tight, warm pussy.  We continued to slowly make love and kiss lovingly as we sealed our now unbreakable bond.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2018, 04:23:36 am »
Love this so far. Hope you continue with this story soon.

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2018, 01:55:02 am »
The hot water continued to stream over our naked bodies, and a sense of overwhelming admiration came over me. As I slowly pumped my penis inside her gorgeous, tight pussy, my cock was being grasped and massaged by her unbelievable vaginal control. I couldn’t believe the feeling of satisfaction I was receiving as I had never experienced that kind of female feedback while making love. I started caressing Amanda’s thick, powerful biceps and bulging lats that looked like strong, mighty wings connected to each side of her torso making my hands seem small and frail in their presence. Her long blonde hair was perfectly draped over her left shoulder and protruding robust pecs. I had never felt more in-tune mentally or physically than at this moment. I was uniting with Amanda completely and now realizing that she was an Alpha female...was I was now the Beta male I was meant to be?  It felt so right and so natural to be connecting with this physically superior being and I knew I would be forever in her sway.

Although I never wanted to leave this embrace, Amanda eventually started to shudder and I knew she was getting close to climax. With every ounce of mental strength, I slowed my pace to keep her from it and got her back into a state of mild satisfaction. My legs bumped into her massive thighs with each thrust and as I felt their rock-hard surface I was having a hard time keeping from Cuming myself. After a few minutes, I again quickened my pace and hit her clitoris at the perfect angle. Once more she began to shake in utter pleasure. More than anything, I wanted to be the best sexual experience of her life and I continued the pattern of getting her a whisper away from ultimate satisfaction before slowing my pace. Finally, all of her muscles began to flex simultaneously and she let out a huge scream and extended her wide neck and head backwards. Her pelvis gyrated wildly and in an instant, she reached ultimate satisfaction and release. Her whole body shuddered twice more and she relaxed completely, took a step backwards and rested against the far end of the shower, barely able to stand.

I turned off the water and stared at her moist, powerful, muscular body.  I couldn't believe that I could be that attracted to someone so overly muscular, but here I was, ogling every inch of this strapping, bulging woman.  I took a step forward on my good leg and leaned against her.  Our wet, naked bodies connected as one.  I grabbed her huge forearms in my small hands and leaned in to kiss her.  She reached her left arm up and pressed my head slightly in to hers.  Again we kissed passionately for a minute, our tongues massaging each others as we swapped our saliva and I licked her beautiful, white teeth.  I wanted to taste every ounce of her.  With the water off, I reached passed her to the rack by the shower opening and grabbed a towel.  I then began to dry her off slowly.  She turned around and I was now exposed to bulging muscles on top of muscles in her thick, wide back. 

I could feel the waves of hard muscle under my hands as I slowly wiped her down.  As I moved the towel lower onto her ass, I noticed that it was so hard, and protruded so far back, I felt like I could set a drink on it and not spill a drop.  With both hands, I methodically rubbed her striated, powerful ass checks dry.   Next I moved ever lower to her massive quads and hamstrings.  The brawn behind her leg was so large and oval that it looked like pounds of huge muscle had been developed where I didn't even know it could exist.  Her thighs were also so developed that I couldn't believe she could ever fit into a pair of jeans without ripping them to shreds!  Finally, I grasped her diamond shaped calves and noticed that they were cut so magnificently that any male bodybuilder would be jealous of their huge size and shape.  I paused and tried to wrap both my hands around them.  It was no use and they were too big for my hands to reach.  Now fully dry, I stood back up and Amanda returned the favor.  She slowly toweled me off and gave my johnson a pleasant kiss on the way back up.  Our eyes locked as she stood back up and I could tell she was as enthralled with me as I was with her.

Now dry, Amanda again helped me to the bed and we laid down for the night.  I liked to sleep on my back and Amanda laid on her side towards me, covering my torso with her thick, muscle bound right arm.  She then extended her right leg and draped it across my thin legs.  I felt like the weight of her arm and leg were crushing me through the bed, but I felt as warm, content and secure as I had ever been in my life. 

I awoke the next morning alone in bed.  I looked over and saw a note next to a fresh cup of coffee on my nightstand.  I reached over and picked it up to read : "Hi honey, took Caitlin to my moms and then to the gym...I'll be back later...we need to talk."  Then she drew a big heart and XOXOXO!  I put it down and reached for a sip of coffee, it was still kind of warm, so I figured Amanda hadn't been gone terribly long.  As I turned to sit upright on the bed, a huge pain shot through my back and leg and I immediately remembered the horror and brutal beating I had endured the night before.  A massive chill overcame my body as I thought immediately at the death stare Keri had given me as I laid helpless and frozen in fear beneath her.  I started shaking uncontrollably as I couldn't get the thought out of my mind.  I was so angry at myself for not doing something, for barely raising an arm to protect my self and eventually begging her to stop assaulting me as she spit on me continuously.  What kind of a man does that I thought.  I started to become angry at myself more and more. 

After letting the emotion of that slightly fade, I stood up to look at myself in the mirror.  The pain in my leg was almost too much to even stand, but I had to make it to the bathroom.  Once there I easily saw the swelling on the right side of my face.  It was a large black and blue area just in front of my right ear.  Too be honest, after being hit in the head with my skateboard, it didn't seem as bad as I expected.  Next, I turned to see my back.  Sure enough, there was two distinct 3 or 4 inch long red marks there.  Lastly, I looked down at my left thigh to again see two long red marks from the skateboard and also some black and blue swelling.  After examining my injuries for a few minutes, my nerves had now faded almost completely, and I decided to go downstairs to the kitchen and grab some advil and a bag of ice for the swelling.  I normally have a big breakfast but this morning I was feeling alot of anxiety and was a little nauseous.

Right then, there was a loud knock on the door.  The sound scared the shit out of me and I fell to the floor in a paralyzed panic.  I froze and stopped breathing as I waited in silence.  A few seconds later two more loud bangs on my door followed and then a ring of the doorbell.  My heart was in my throat and I could hear it beating so loudly, my only wish was for it to stop.  Motionless on the ground, I listened intently, hoping the person at the door would finally go away...but instead, I now heard a jiggling at the window and became ice cold frozen as I listened to it slowly slide upwards, allowing whomever it was access to my house.  As the heavy footsteps quickly paced up the stairs, I knew I had avoided detection but I could muster no strength to even lift myself up and run outside.  Still petrified with fear, I could only hope the intruder left without entering the kitchen.  As that thought barely entered my mind, I heard the invader quickly step down the stairs and as the footfalls got closer, I lost all bodily control and began urinating uncontrollably.

As the warm piss flooded my boxers and pooled beneath me, I heard a female voice. "Honey! Are you okay?" she said excitedly as she placed her hand on my back.  I recognized the voice immediately, but for some reason was still too petrified to move.  Again she asked, "Honey! Are you alright?"  I slowly found the courage to look up and peered at my beautiful Amanda as she lovingly stroked my back softly with her hand.  Without saying a word, she gently picked me up, piss covered and all, and walked me up to my bathroom.  The strength and power in her grasp, slightly calmed me down and my breathing became more normal.   She rinsed me off adoringly without saying a word and the thoughts of horror running around my head quickly left as I admired her caring, muscular beauty.

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2018, 11:51:44 am »
WOW! I really love this story! It falls right smack dab in the middle of my fantasy corridor. Great work!

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2018, 01:33:38 pm »
The Lie

Clean again, I slipped on some shorts and a comfortable t-shirt.  Amanda was eagerly awaiting my readiness and sat me down next to her on my bed.  "Honey, you've got to tell me what happened to you last night.  We need to call the police on whoever assaulted you."  "I know Amanda, but I don't want Sean and his big friend to get thrown in jail for a blindside punch in a fit of passion."  "What does his idiot Meathead friend have to do with us.  He should be in jail for hitting you!" she said emphatically.  "I know." I replied, "But I only saw a large shadow of him, got punched and went down.  The next thing I knew, they were gone."  "What about your leg then.  How the hell did that happen?" she asked.  "When I got hit, I fell on it I think." I answered...hoping she would buy the lie.  She paused for a few seconds and then exclaimed, "Oh my God honey.  I just realized that I saw you have one of those front door cameras mounted outside which lets you see who's at your front door, or if a package gets dropped off when you're away....let's look at that video!"   

"Oh Shit" I thought, I had installed the system a few weeks prior, and the second I opened up the App on my phone, the video would be there....waiting for me....  I had to think quickly, in an instant I realized that I couldn't show Amanda the video of my beating by Keri.  It was already embarrassing enough having her think some Musclehead jock kicked my ass, for her to see me beaten up, pleading and spit on by Keri would be too much humiliation for me to live with.  So I lied.  "Oh no Honey." I answered, "I mounted the system, but haven't hooked it up yet.  Over the next several minutes, I started pleading with Amanda to let it go and that I would soon get over it.  I didn't want people thrown in jail all over a punch.  Amanda hugged me tightly, kissed me passionately, and agreed to forget about the incident and Sean and his buddy and move forward with our life together.

Amanda had come home so soon because she had forgotten her door key and her workout bag.  She grabbed them on her way out of the room and even though she was incredibly musclebound, Amanda walked with a feminine grace that was unbelievably sexy.  I watched in awe as she strode down the hallway.  I listened and heard her close the front door on her way out.  After a few more minutes, I again went downstairs to clean up my mess.  Home alone, I felt anxious again and hobbled around the house making sure every door and window was locked and secure.  I tried eating a little food but was too nauseous and threw it up just a couple minutes later.  I then limped back upstairs, walked into my bedroom, locked that door for the first time ever and then got back in bed.

I laid there for half an hour but couldn't get the thought out of my mind.  Finally, I decided to grab my iPad and open my security camera app.  It opened and showed two separate recordings for the previous night.  I clicked on the first one.   The video had a very slight fish-eye effect, but it was in color and unbelievably clear.  My friend worked at Panasonic and got me their top of the line $500 system for only $100.  This first video was of Amanda coming over in her car and me greeting her.  It was a nice moment as we embraced and I knew I would be forever glad I had that on video.  I replayed the video a couple of times and was mesmerized by Amanda's huge muscle thickness, even though I knew it was slightly enhanced by the small fish-eye effect of the lens.

The exact events of my encounter with Keri were a little fuzzy, so I took a deep breathe and decided to open the second video.  My hand started shaking a little just clicking on the icon.  As I clicked it, I watched as the footage showed me walking too and then behind Amanda's car.  At that point I was now out of the camera view, just to the left.  All of a sudden, you see Sean's truck pull up and he quickly jumped out.  He also walks off camera to the left and then I'm seen being launched to the middle of the lawn, perfectly in front of the front door and security camera.     The skateboard is on the ground behind me, and as I'm getting up, you can clearly see Keri rushing up from my side.  Instead of hitting me with the skateboard, Keri actually did some crazy jumping, spinning kick and clearly made hard and perfect contact to my head, dropping me to the ground like a ton of bricks.  She landed with perfect balance and her leg muscles tensed noticeably in her running shorts as she reached down and grabbed my skateboard.  I rewound that part of the video again and again.  I had been convinced that she dropped me with the help of a large heavy object.  How could a petite runner girl pound me to the ground with her bare hands...and feet???  I didn't want to watch the rest of the video but forced myself to.  Worse than the blows to my back and thigh, was the obvious helpless pleading I was doing and the spitting she started thrusting upon me as I laid flaccid beneath her dominating stance.  The images were indelibly burned into my mind and I now doubted that I could ever completely forgot that nights events.

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2018, 03:06:38 pm »
Continued...

They say that time heals all wounds, so I was hoping that time, being with Amanda, and getting back to my running would do just that.  Luckily the face swelling only lasted a few days and the thigh limp just four or five.  For some strange reason though, I wasn't sleeping that well and when Amanda was not around, I had a small sense of paranoia or anxiety and would be obsessed with making sure my house was completely secure.  In the past, I had always parked on the drive way, but now, when I arrived home from work, I would hit the electric garage door opener in my car, pull in the garage, and close it's door before even exiting my locked car. 

Amanda and I got into a pretty nice routine over the next couple of months.  She would typically take Caitlin to preschool and then go workout.  I would work and then arrive home for a nice run on my treadmill in the garage.   Amanda liked to cook and would prepare us all a healthy dinner.  I just couldn't shake my slight sense of nausea so I was having salad with bread and some water, while Amanda was devouring pounds of fish, chicken and veggies.  I tried eating more meat, but just couldn't keep it down.  I knew I had probably lost a few pounds, but my abs were popping so it seemed like a good thing.  Amanda was looking huge now and I had to ask.  "Babe." I said, "this is meant to be a compliment, but have you put on some size."  "Honey,  I'm so glad you noticed...do you like it?" she asked.  "I fucking love it!" I answered and then I reached across the table and grabbed her massive bicep.  She turned her wrist up and although her arm was hanging at her side, the bicep balled up and bulged even more."   

I almost jumped as I quickly moved to her side of the table and sat in the chair next to hers.  I grabbed her thick bicep with both hands.  She flexed and relaxed it a couple of times and then she reached down to feel my fully erect penis.  "My goodness Honey." she exclaimed, "I knew you liked my muscles but you almost can't control yourself right now."  I didn't say a word but lifted my left shirt sleeve and pushed my arm against hers.  The size difference was laughable and it looked like she had more muscle in her bicep than both my arms combined.  She sensed my excitement and raised both her arms and gave me a full double biceps pose.  She had actually never done that for me before and the sight of her massive, bulging biceps was too much to take.  I started to cum uncontrollably and actually reached down to massage my cock as the juices pumped methodically out and into my shorts.  She smiled widely and said, "Wow baby...I guess I know what not to do if I want a long night in the sack...ha ha ha ha."  There was no embarrassment and I was simply in awe of her musclebound physique.  I raised my right leg over and sat facing her on her granite like thighs.  I then leaned into her beautiful face and began kissing her wildly!  Amanda loved making out and we spent many minutes in our warm, kissing embrace.

It was a nice moment but it was a school night so we'd have to get back to being parents and responsible adults and get to bed.  Amanda prepared Caitlin for bed and read her a story.  I went upstairs to clean up my little mess and get ready for bed myself.  I took a quick five minute shower and then threw on some boxers and a t-shirt.  About then, Amanda had finished with Caitlin and we both were starting to brush our teeth.  I looked over at my love and admired her gorgeous forearms as the muscle flexed and tensed up beautifully while she methodically cleaned her teeth.  As I did that, I noticed her get a funny gaze on her face and she said something inaudible.  "What?" I asked with a smile as her mouth was full of white toothpaste.  She leaned into the sink, rinsed out her mouth, and asked, "Is that my Northern State University shirt."  I looked at myself in the mirror and said, "No...I think it's one of mine."  I had kept several of my old college shirts since they were great for running in.  "Look at the sleeves." she said.  Normally sleeves on a guys shirt reach almost to the elbow, but she was right, these sleeves barely came past my shoulders.  We both realized at the same time that I had actually put on one of her t-shirts instead of my own and we laughed hysterically. 

Amanda reached out with both hands and started feeling and stretching the fabric of the shirt in my shoulder area, the chest and the torso.  "Wow." she exclaimed, "It actually fits you really well.  I love tight shirts on guys so you can just have it now.  Besides I couldn't possibly fit in it any more."  I wasn't sure what to think, so I went into the closet and grabbed one of MY old Northern State U shirts.  I quickly pulled off Amanda's shirt and put on mine.  She looked at me lovingly but shook her head from side to side in obvious disapproval.  "Nope" she sighed, "waaaay too loose, you look much better in mine."  I looked in the mirror and she was right.  The shirt hung on me like old drapes.  The neck hole looked far too large and the sleeves now hung past my elbows.  I flung the shirt off and tossed it at Amanda.  "You try it on then." I said a little rudely.  She grinned and slowly pulled my college shirt over her head and torso.  It fit magnificently and stretched over her body tightly as hers had on me.  Her thick neck was squeezed tightly by the shirt opening.  The sleeves stretched around her rounded shoulders and huge biceps.  Her muscular chest provided a thick, protruding platform for our school letters NSU.  I couldn't believe how massive and amazing she looked in my old college shirt.  She was a stud of a woman and I felt like the luckiest guy on earth.  I quickly put her old college shirt back on to see if it really did fit.  Sure enough, I started to warm up to the idea that it looked and fit pretty well.  She grabbed her camera and we took a funny selfie, she in my old college shirt and me in hers.

Offline hamhard91

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2018, 04:52:39 pm »
wow. nice progress they made

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2018, 05:17:17 am »
Scale

We were both pretty amazed and Amanda seemed really happy about our change in physiques.  She held out her hand and reached for mine.  I grabbed hers instinctively.  As I followed her down the hall to the living room, I couldn't help but notice her bulging triceps as they protruded powerfully and beautifully from the back of her arm.  I asked her what we were doing and she just turned and said, "you'll see."  We got to the door to my garage where she had some boxes of the stuff she had previously brought over.  She started digging around in one and I was getting very curious about what she was grabbing.  Finally, she pulled out a digital scale.  She got a big grin on her face and put it on the floor.  I knew what she was doing but immediately got timid about stepping on the scale.  I had lied to her about my weight when she had asked a couple of months prior and now, after running a lot but not eating much, i knew i would weigh even less. 

She grabbed my hand and tried guiding me onto the scale.  I hesitated at first, but finally decided to step on it.  I had told her I was 175 pounds right after we met, but 165 would have been pushing it.  The numbers started flashing all over the place as I stepped on and I was praying for anything close to 160.  The scale finally stopped and the digital display flashed 154.  I was a bit embarrassed but Amanda smiled widely.  As I stood there, some other numbers and percentages began to flash on the screen.  I said, "What are those."  "Oh," she replied, "it also measures your fat, water and muscle percentages."  I got off, not worried about that shit and Amanda stepped on.  She was just wearing my NSU t-shirt and it went down to just below her pelvis.  So her huge quads and unbelievable, rock hard rounded ass were protruding beautifully before me.  She was looking down at the dial indicator while I just ogled her massive quads and beautiful calf muscles.  The numbers stopped flickering on the scale and it read 174.  "Holy Shit!" I exclaimed. Amanda turned at me quickly to get my reaction.  I guess I looked pretty surprised to realize Amanda outweighed me by 20 pounds.  She asked, "Are you ok with this?"  Something came over me, a sense of total awe and admiration for her superior physique.  I nudged up against her, face to face, and as she waited for my response, I said, "As long as you're ok with this."  At that instant, i wrapped my arms around her neck, jumped up and wrapped my legs around her thick  torso.  She instinctively grabbed under my legs to fully support my weight.  She was now carrying me easily and we were face to face.  Peering into each others eyes, I leaned in and we began to make out lovingly.  The passion was unmistakable and It was obvious that we each enjoyed each other physically, regardless of who was obviously the Alpha and who was the Beta.

Amanda seemed really giddy.  She put me down and leaned down to grab another box.  She opened it up and started pulling out some clothes.  "What are those?" I asked.  She got a big smile on her face and tossed one of the shirts at me.  "They're my old college clothes Babe.  I was about to put them in storage since I'm just to damn  muscular for them, but you looked so good in my old NSU shirt...I figured they could still be of some use...he he he." she laughed.  Put that one on babe." she kind of demanded nicely.   I pulled off her NSU shirt and pulled on this one.  It was just a bit tight, but damn near fit perfectly.  She pulled out a couple more and I tried them on as well.  "Damn." she said, "close, but I think you may still need to drop a few pounds to fit in them perfectly."  I laughed and said, "No kidding honey, but I'm embarrassed enough being this skinny.  Any more and you'd probably quit finding me so attractive."  She smiled, shook her head and said, "Oh no baby, I love you looking all thin, and you're much easier to carry that way you know!"  We both laughed hysterically but I kind of felt like she was serious.

Just trying her shirts on got me incredibly aroused.  I looked at Amanda and said, "Why am I getting so fucking hard just trying your shirts on?  Is that weird?" I asked.   "Hmmm" she replied, "Nothing weird about this."  She then instinctively bent down and took my rock hard cock into her mouth.  I loved the warm, wet feeling of her gorgeous mouth as she stroked up and down over and over and over again.  I placed my hands on her massive traps as she continued to make me the happiest man alive.  They were so muscular, It felt like I was holding on to rock hard biceps, but they were simply her rounded, bulging, herculean traps.  Her neck was also thick with muscle and the moistness that was developing on it made it even hotter!!!  Her technique was amazing and my cock was feeling ultimate pleasure as she slowed her pace down to a perfect rythem.  I leaned my head back in extacy and grabbed her huge arms in my hands.  The feeling of her raw power while she slowly massaged my cock with her tight, warm, moist mouth was too much to handle.  In an instant, I began to cum uncontrollably.  The semen pulsed out of me powerfully and she eagerly swallowed every last drop of my juices.  Knowing I was done, Amanda stood up, grabbed me under the legs and cradle carried me to bed.  She then laid next to me, her warm breath calmly brushing against the back of my neck as we eventually fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning and peered at the back of my beautiful girl's hair.  She smelled intoxicating and I just couldn't get enough of her.  Somehow, she sensed my awakeness and slowly turned her whole body towards mine.  We normally slept in the nude, but last night had gone to bed in each other's NSU t-shirts.  Not knowing what to say, I smiled and whispered, "Nice shirt."  Amanda smiled back, looked deeply into my eyes, placed her thick, powerful hand on my thin arm and said, "I've never loved anyone as fully as I love you right now."  An immediate sense of warmth came over me and I smiled back and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.  I could tell she wanted more so as she peered into my eyes I said, "Me too my love, me too."  That seemed to do the trick, but she got a nervous look on her face, took a deep breath and asked, "Will you marry me Honey?  Will you make me the happiest girl in the world?"  Shocked I said, "I, I, I....yes of course Yes!  Yes I'll marry you Amanda...of course I will."  She grabbed the back of my head with her strong hand and pushed my face into hers.  It was the deepest, sweetest, most passionate feeling i'd ever known.  This amazing, beautiful, musclebound woman wanted to spend the rest of her life with ME....holy shit I thought.  Which meant not only was she marrying me and wanting me to be in her life forever, she also trusted me to now help raise Caitlin...the most important thing in the world.  A feeling of utter satisfaction came over me and only happiness ruled!

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
Re: Author: [jdm022] Home Sweet Home
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2018, 10:05:54 pm »
The morning started out better than I could ever have imagined and both of us were in a state of euphoria.  Amanda happily popped out of bed to make me and Caitlin breakfast.  I watched intensely as she strode down the hall towards the kitchen.  Her muscular ass and legs bulged with each step and there was an air of confidence in her with each step.  I found myself attracted to that power and confidence in an unimaginable way.  I couldn’t believe this amazing girl wanted to spend the rest of her life with me!

I’ve always been a very “Goal-Oriented” person.  As such, Amanda had thrown a new goal in front of me and I was going to see If I could meet it in a safe and healthy way.  She didn’t mind me being skinny and for some reason took pleasure in the fact that I almost fit in her college shirts.  At 154 pounds, I was just a little too big, but knew I could probably safely lose some weight and fit in them quite nicely.  At the same time, the more weight I lost, the larger Amanda would seem to me….and that was definitely a thought that appealed to me.  I had always been attracted to fit girls, but sleeping with one who was obviously fitter, and more muscular than me was a level above any past notion I’d ever dreamed of.

While Amanda was in the kitchen I got on my iPad and looked up “Ideal Marathon Weight”.  I knew marathon runners had to lose as much weight as possible, but still be “Healthy” in order to not keel over during a 26-mile race.  First the site wanted me to determine my bone structure as Small, Medium or Large.  To determine this, it instructed me to try to wrap my thumb and forefinger around my wrist.  If your fingers touched easily or overlapped, you had “Small” bone structure, if they barely or almost touched, you had “Medium”, and If they weren’t too close, you had “Large”.   I took the little test and could easily touch my fingers together.  The site therefore classified me as Small Frame or Small Bone-Structure.  Next it asked for my height in inches.  Although I always claimed to be 5’10”, I knew in reality I barely stood 5’9” and thus was 69 inches tall.  The calculation for ideal marathon weight for someone with “Small” bone structure was defined as (doubled your height and subtract 10 pounds for the total).  So 69 x 2 is equal to 138 minus 10 equals 128 pounds.  “Holy Shit” I thought.  That seemed impossibly low.  I read the instructions again and it confirmed 128 pounds.  Unconvinced, I logged into a couple of other sights and they also listed ideal marathon weight at a low of 128 and a high of 138 pounds for someone with a small frame and 5’9” tall.  Even 138 pounds seemed crazy, but there were multiple sites saying the same thing.  Solidified in my new goal, I threw on some shorts and joined Amanda in the kitchen.

“Oooo Baby, still liking you in my shirt.” She said and then gave me a quick peck on the lips.  She then turned her massive physique away from me and back to the stove where she was making eggs.  I reached around her left side and grabbed her left wrist with my left hand.  I tried to wrap my thumb and forefinger around it, but it wasn’t even close.  Immediately, I knew she was a “Large Frame” person, which Is why she was a bit overweight in college, but now turning into a muscle machine!  I then played it off by kind of massaging her muscular forearm and then her left bicep.  “I do not know what it is about your muscles honey.” I said, “But just the sight and feel of them excites me in a way I’d never known.”  Amanda turned at me, gave me another peck on the lips and replied, “That’s great babe, cause I wanna see how far I can push these babies over the next several months.”  “Well, I’m on board, so you just let me know whatever support you need, cause I’ll give you 100%!”  I then gave her a big kiss on the check and walked over to the table, waiting for my and Caitlin’s breakfast to be ready.

Amanda eventually finished the prep and sat down with me and Caitlin.  Caitlin had a small portion of scrambled eggs and some cut up pieces of strawberries.  I portioned off what was probably 2 scrambled eggs and an English muffin.  “Is that all you want?” Amanda asked me.  “Yep.” I replied, “I got a few pounds to lose.”  She tilted her head in disbelief, thinking it still wasn’t much and then she said, “OK…the rest for me then.”  So she portioned of the remaining 6 or 7 eggs, and then a half a chicken breast.  As she began to devour the meal, I said, “Damn girl, looks like your appetite is going nuts today.”  She laughed and held out her right bicep and flexed it massively, then retorted, “Gotta feed the machine.”  Instead of laughing, I just ogled her flexed bicep in awe and kind of swallowed.  We both finished our meals and I just kept staring at Amanda’s bicep as it flexed and relaxed while she ate.  She had to notice and as she took her last bite she said, “OK babe…let’s find out.”  “Find out what?” I asked.

Amanda then pushed her empty plate out of the way, placed her arm on the table and said, “You and I are both curious as hell, so let’s just find out if these muscles are just for show, or if they actually work.”  I hesitated at first and then slowly placed my arm on the table to lock grips with her.  She looked at me deeply and quietly said, “We should do this….. right?  Shouldn’t we know?”  I answered “Yes, we may as well find out.”  Of course, that meant we were going to find out who was actually stronger and probably by how much.  Is that good for a relationship?  Could it strain us somehow?  Amanda obviously was working out and had large muscles, but was she just slightly stronger, a lot, or not at all.  A million thoughts went through my head, but I WAS curious as hell and started to get excited about the idea that in a true test of strength, she might win.  I looked Amanda deeply in the eyes and said, “Honey, I’ve never lost to a girl before, so don’t be upset if I win.”  She laughed but obviously took my kind of seriously and got a determined look on her face.

We locked grips and I immediately realized that I had never firmly grabbed her hand.  It was thick and rock hard.  She closed her grip on my hand and began to kind of crush it.  Instinctively, I started the match and forced her hand back six or seven inches.  Amanda flexed her arm quickly and stopped my advance dead in my tracks.  Amanda started to force my hand up to the neutral position.  I gritted my teeth hard and put all of my shoulder and arm strength into the match.  Her flexed, musclebound arm didn’t budge.  Pride and ego started to take over, I took a bit of a breath, let out a grunt and again put everything I had into it.  As her arm was rock solid and motionless, I looked up into her eyes.  She got a huge smile on her face and almost an embarrassed look on her face, as we were both realizing right then, that she wasn’t just as strong or a little stronger than me….she was MUCH stronger then I was.  Any pride I had remaining quickly vacated my body and a look of awe and admiration came across my face as she started chuckling as she easily and slowly moved my arm backwards.  Within an inch of the table, when I realized all was lost, she quickly let up and allowed me to bring her arm back up to neutral.  She then laughed again as she easily moved my arm down towards defeat…not once, not twice but several times.  Each time she did, more of my ego was crushed and after the sixth or seventh time, Amanda finally put me out of my misery and slammed my arm to the table.
With total defeat, I sat back in my chair and stared in utter adulation at her.  Amanda could not contain her embarrassed smile and we both realized that she was clearly the Alpha in the relationship.  I looked at her awesome, muscular shoulders, her thick neck and bulging biceps.  They were something to be admired and worshiped and I quickly stood up, walked over and hugged her tightly.  Amanda returned the favor, looked me passionately in the eyes, stood up, lifted me off the ground, and carried me lovingly into the bedroom!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [jdm022] Home Sweet Home

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View