Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575030 Posts in 73053 Topics by 28799 Members - Latest Member: YouHaveAuds April 23, 2024, 10:43:58 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Muscular Mrs. Jones: The College Years
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Muscular Mrs. Jones: The College Years  (Read 91273 times)

Offline wanat

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: The Muscular Mrs. Jones: The College Years
« Reply #135 on: June 02, 2019, 01:52:22 am »
Love the unexpected twists and turns. Can things get any hotter between offseason Jinni and Lawrence?

Forum Saradas

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #136 on: June 03, 2019, 01:54:45 pm »
I really love this story! With the back story of the development of Jinni 2.0 I cannot help wondering about the impact on Bill. We know he liked his wife's body prior to the steroids but how does he feel now? Presumably Jinni's muscles are bigger and surely she is the stronger so how does this play with Bill? I know I would love to be in his shoes.

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    40%
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
« Reply #137 on: June 10, 2019, 12:46:38 am »
I agree Wowser - would be great to hear more from this back story.

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #138 on: June 10, 2019, 03:47:42 pm »
Thanks everyone who has commented. I should say I JUST STARTED working on the new chapter so its still a few weeks away. Sorry about that but I've been playing some plot threads and was working out ways to tie them together and finally figured it out. I will say that the latest chapter should return back to the Lawrence and Jinni story line so people looking forward to that should hopefully enjoy it. Thanks again to everyone who reads and takes time out to comment, really means a lot to me when I hear that people enjoy the story.

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    40%
« Reply #139 on: June 11, 2019, 12:14:48 am »
I, of course, love the Jinni Lawrence story line and want to see where it's going to go, but you also have this new story line which is intriguing. I look forward to both.  :clap:

Offline Maestro

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #140 on: June 12, 2019, 03:32:09 pm »
You’re doing a terrific job with this story. I’m really impressed with the character development. I hope you wil keep on keeping on with it! Thank you for the great reading.

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #141 on: June 20, 2019, 09:29:59 pm »

Hey y’all! Excited to drop this today so you have some weekend reading fun. Hopefully you’ll enjoy going back to the Jinni and Lawrence storylines. I’m thinking of doing a poll as to whether I should do an AMA with Mrs Jones herself so look out for that! Also, I’m trying to rebuild my karma so if you find any enjoyment in this or any of my other stories please through some karma towards ya boi! Thanks again for ready and love any questions, comments and insights!

THE MUSCULAR MRS. JONES PART 7: Grilled Fish With Lemon, A Walk In the Mall & Some Big News

Mrs. Jones’ calves bunched and flexed as she walked towards me across the parking lot.

The muscles, which resembled upturned fists, bulged powerfully over her small ankles and pulsated, powering her in her platform wedged heels as I saw her emerge from her car.

“There he is –“ Jinni said approaching me and then throwing her arms around me in a welcoming hug.

It had been radio silence ever since that morning in the hotel lobby after the contest and after our encounter in the changing room and then the intimate moment in front of the elevators where Mrs. Jones guided me expertly to a release of the built-up frustration from the weekend. Returning home from that fantastic trip I felt like my head was buzzing, we had texted a bit back and forth as I drove home and she drove off back to her place in Hawthorne –

And then. Nothing.

Not at least for a good week. I had checked my phone. Refreshing it. Do I call her? Does she call me? I had played the texting game and calling game many times before, but not with someone like Mrs. Jones. Not with a real ‘Woman.’ Not with an in-demand athlete who had an army of followers fawning over her every post on Insta****:

I began to wonder what would someone like her, be doing with someone like me? And then about a week or so ago:

JINNI: Hey loser

Finally, my phone beeped.

Followed by a bright smiley face emoji with a wink letting me know the text was meant to be taken as a joke.

ME: Paloma?

I decided to shoot back, playing her game, and responding with the name of her foremost competitor, knowing it would most likely get her goat.

There was a long pause. Followed by the telltale ‘…’ To let me know she was writing something. Oh no! Did I go too far? And then finally:

JINNI: Okay… I totally hate you now.

Followed by a trail of happy, smiley, winky emoji faces.

JINNI: You need to tell me something fun to make up for that, or you’ll be in big trouble next time we see each other.

Trailed by another litany of cute, flirting emojis.

I thought for a moment and then…

ME: Octopuses are one of the few sea creatures that can smell.

Pause on her end. ‘…’ And then…

JINNI: Laughing smiling happy face emojis and a gif of a woman putting her finger on her nose to indicate my factoid had landed with success.

And then…

JINNI: Wait? Can they smell themselves then? Perplexed face emoji.

ME: I hope not.

I countered…

JINNI: You literally just made me snarf laugh my protein shake in the American Airlines waiting area.

ME: Sorry.

JINNI: No. Now I think they may kick me out for having too much fun.

After a brief back and forth catching me up on her latest trip, we made plans to meet up when she got back and now… here she was… walking across the Oakcrest Shopping mall, an upscale shopping malls located in between my school and her place in Hawthorne with her strutting across the parking lot to me --

The entire mass of muscle that was Jennifer Jones Halifax bubbled over to me on those heels. Her legs undulating with each step, quads pushing, flexing and stretching the fabric of her skin-tight black leggings. The bulbous outer heads of her overdeveloped thighs and the small muscle fluctuations clearly visible under the tight black stretching fabric.

Balanced there on her platform shoes, her entire physical being was so improbable. The small feet, fit snugly into the cloth straps of her espadrilles, the white of the shoe design playing off the dark tan of her exposed skin, the bright pink toe polish adding a hit of girlishness to the proceedings.

On top, she wore a loose fitting blouse that was gathered snuggly around her waist. The blouse was designed to be open and airy with the neck removed, but I noticed how Jinni’s upper body bulk filled out the shirt, stretching it around the shoulders and the open neck allowing her thick, neck and traps to remain visible.

“Lah-rry…” She said, bounding towards me across the parking lot. The velvety hints of her subtle southern accent stretching out the vowels in my name. Even now, the merest sound her soft, soothing honey-dripped voice had a pavlovian response, releasing ripples that traveled up and down my spine.

She made her way over to me, and without hesitation, pulled me in for a hug. As she did so, I could feel the hard ripples of her shoulder press up against my chin, and she held me there, close. My hands took a moment and traveled from the full thickness of her mid back. I could clearly feel under the light fabric of her top, on down to her waist to the iron ridges of her lower back development and ripples of her back and outer hip development played underneath my hands momentarily, despite being covered from view by her tight clinging leggings. My hand rested there, at the small of her back, and briefly fluttered up underneath her top, feeling along the twin pillars of her massive lower back development. Tracing my finger along their dual columns of power, exploring how they shifted below her smooth skin. From my vantage point I could clearly see how they tied into her lower body development and formed the converse that flowed down her sculpted rear which was clearly visible stretching and pulling underneath the flowing black surface of her stretch skinny jeans and on down to her pressed out hamstrings which pulsated with power as she shifted to her upright position and met me to look into my eyes.

“This is is so great. Thanks for coming out to meet. So excited.” She said and gave me a pec on the cheek.

///

Mrs. J took my arm in hers as we walked to the mall. She told me about how she had filled her schedule since the last show.

“Photo shoots. Travel. Seminar. Seminar… Gym opening etc etc.”

I knew Jinni was in demand but I still probably didn’t give the benefit of the doubt to how much travel she was doing as a top-flight FBB. I had no doubt about the toll it could take, and I wondered how she even managed to get in some training, which she no doubt had as she now looked, bigger, fuller with every curve of her thickly muscled body popping out in true 3D fashion as her physique had been sculpted by some crazy game designer who wished to design an unfathomable personage that combined both curves and power into a flesh and blood human being.

I shouldn’t have been surprised at how busy she was. Her number 2 finish to Paloma less than a month ago had brought her new attention with new expectations from many online commentators saying she should have won the show.

“You hungry?” She asked me, offering her cute smile, lips curled up, just a small bit of wrinkling around her bright green eyes. The always possible hint of mischief and the unexpected that seemed to trail in her wake everywhere she went.

We soon found a place in the mall and Jinni consulted the menu to see if there was anything she could eat:

“Mm….” Got it. She said, looking at what was being offered by the restaurant. She continued to hold my hand tight, and as she bounced and rocked on her heels I could feel the small, subtle flexes and bunching of her broad sculpted shoulders rubbing against mine, as well as the hard outer sculpting of her thickly muscled legs, which bubbled and shifted pressing out into my own, more modest legs as if they wished to break out of their lycra incased prison.

Soon a host showed us to the table, and although I don’t think she quite registered Mrs. Jones’ magnitude as she was rather dressed down, I could quickly see a few glances that trailed Mrs. J throughout the restaurant as we were lead to our table, once again raising a level of energy electricity and the brief spark of danger that seemed to trail her everywhere she went.

For lunch, she ordered grilled fish with lemon…

“Two filets…” She said cutely to the waiter as she pinched her hands together in a manner that said ‘don’t hate me.’

“And how much is the serving size?” She asked, squinting her eyes in the manner that said she was wholly involved in the task at hand.

I could see the tall, gangly waiter try to calculate as I was sure he wasn’t used to his lunchtime crowd of stay at home moms and business people from the local offices ask about the specific macronutrient content of their lunch specials.

I could also see him clock and take small, subtle glances from his raised vantage point down to Jinni’s exposed cleavage and the pectoral area which had been left pretty visible and well presented by the low plunging cut of the blouse. His eyes no doubt taken with a small blue, pulsating vein trailing up and over the granular meat of the lower portion of her right pec which had become visible a few minutes into our stroll in the mall and was now clearly pulsating and pumping due to the exertion of Mrs. J navigating her heavyweight FBB bulk on the way to the restaurant.

///

Lunch was good, and I had a turkey burger, not wanting to look like a pig in front of Jinni.

Throughout the meal, she talked and regaled me with tales from her travels. It was amazing to hear about some of the famous pro BBers I had only seen online. And her insight into the women and her fellow competitors was genuinely amazing. I was looked at these girls like goddesses, but Mrs. J knew them, as PEOPLE! It was crazy!

Mrs J: Oh my god her?!!? No not nice at all… She’s a sweetie… Uhm you didn’t hear it from me but lets say she likes her female trainer more then her husband.

And I tried to do my best to pick up any nuggets I could without revealing myself as secret schmoe I was.

We soon finished lunch and Jinni pushed her plate cutely across the table.

“No more thank you….” She said with a bright smile and patted her stomach, which I noticed had become stretched during the meal, allowing her tortoiseshell of abs to show somewhat through the white cloth of her top.

“Walk with me for a moment…” Jinni said, taking my arm once again as we circled through the mall. Now full of food I felt once again energized, but I was fooling myself if I was thinking that it was my turkey burger that was giving me sustenance. It was the nearness of being next to the marvelous muscular, Mrs. Jones. Being in her stead. Her proximity. Her aura was like food for the soul. Pure. Wholesome. All consuming. And I feared because I knew just the nearness of her could be like a drug. Leaving the user strung out and crazing more at the expense of everything else in there lives. There family, friends, food… all could be sacrificed merely for her closeness or look of her approval. To get one of her sideways glances or a wink from her large green eyes and her upturned pink lips.

As we walked through the mall, I took the opportunity to trail behind her, taking in the full scope of her body. I think Jinni was aware and I noticed she’d sashay her hips slightly in a bit of a muscle girl strut I’d seen certain FBBs do in videos. Maneuvering her vast bulk elegantly in heels. Her broad back flaring up and out and her hips moving from side to side careful to acquiesce to her full inner thigh development. The movements were hypnotizing. Sensual and powerful. Like a jungle cat stalking its prey. Aware of its power but comfortable enough to let its perception of physical dominance do all the talking for it.

We stopped slowing down at one of the kiosks near the food court.

“I’m getting coffee do you want anything?”

We took a moment and looked at the dsipaly.

“Mocha, birthday cake latte I’m getting that!” Jinni said motioning to a poster displaying an enormous crazy coffee concoction that looked closer to a milkshake than a cup of java.

“Just a coffee…” I said matter factly not wanting to put her out.

“Just a coffee… Oh my god. You're so ‘basic.’” She said and give me a laugh and a playful tussle of my hair.

“That’s what my training partner Marcus says when I’m on my contest prep. ‘Jinni, you are so basic.’” She said, putting on a faux tough guy voice.

I laughed but though – Marcus. I felt a pang of uncertainty in me for a moment. I hadn’t really heard Jini mention any other men in her life besides Sebastian and her trainer. I, of course, knew she was out and around and considered something of a sex symbol as she was definitely one of more the facially attractive female bodybuilders. But I guess I hadn’t figured she would of course train with a guy and for a moment felt threatened but briefly felt it pass as I once again found myself looking in Jinni’s kind and accepting eyes.

“Why don’t you grab us a seat and I’ll get the coffees…” She said and offered me a peck on the cheek that soothed any feelings I may have had about hearing about other men in her life.

I went and found a nearby bench as Jinni queued up in the line for the coffee cart.

As Mrs. J ordered coffee, I noticed a few teenagers at a nearby table point and motion in Jinni’s direction. Pointing out and motioning to the equine prominence of Jinni’s sculpted lower body as she turned back to the cashier to place our order. How the high sheath of both her upper and lower glute development sat jutting inches off from her lower body and how the full rounded outline of the sloped, bulbous kidney-bean shaped muscles was clearly delineated even through the fabric of her pants; quivering and bulging ominously as she shifted subtlety from foot to foot.

As my eyes floated back to the table and I saw one of the teenage girls take in the garish display of muscle and mouth ‘Holy shit…’ to one of her equally in awe friends.

///

As Mrs. J made her way back from the cart, we soon found seating alongside a small area that had been converted into a bit of a play area for the kids in the mall.

“Oh my god… This so amazing…” Jinni said, rolling her eyes back in her head in a show of pure ecstasy as she took a sip off her coffee.

“Here, you’ve got to try this Lawrence…” she said and without even asking turned the straw out towards me to take a pull off of.

I hesitated for a moment and looked down at the plastic straw, which was the trademark purple of the coffee company that ran the kiosk. A small bit of pink lipstick sat clinging to and around the shaft of the straw. A tiny little waxy imprimatur from where Mrs. J’s lips had touched the straw mere moments before. I took pause and then leaned forward… Closing my eyes, I took a long, slow, pull off the straw. As my lips closed around it, I could feel the soft moistness of where Jinni’s mouth had been just moments before. A warm feeling of pleasure washed over me like a tidal wave of joy cascading over and up through my core as I got just a hint of her lipstick against my lips. It tasted sweet, and I felt myself hesitate, and I sought to linger over it for longer then I should, imagining my own lips pressed against hers…

I pulled long and hard, and the sugary sweet liquid immediately flooded my mouth, and I floated back to the night in her hotel suite after the contest as she too, then, offered me up to the tantalizing combination of syrupy sweetness of vanilla and chocolate warmth along with the contours improbably sculpted body.

I finished the long pull and swallowed hard and met eyes with Jinni who offered me a mischievous wrinkling of her nose as if to say she was fully aware of the ‘secret’ temptation that was just experienced between us.  A secret moment which only we two could know about and was invisible to all in the mall who merely saw two people; a college student and a buxom, beautiful older woman drinking coffee together on a bench in the mall.

“Good right?” She asked and I nodded.

///

Soon the afternoon was drawing to a close.

“We should get you back…” Jinni said a look of concern flickering across her face.

Exiting the mall, we stopped for a moment in front of a large store window display.  ‘Missoni’ the sign above it said in golden metallic letters. I remembered the name, my mom always would walk by it and wistfully look at the dresses bemoaning the fact that their prices were way above what she felt comfortable spending.

“Oh… I have that…” Mrs. J said taking a slow slurp off her coffee as I turned to the brightly lit display in the window which showcased a bean pole thin mannequin sporting a tiny brightly colored bikini. The bikini was made of tiny strips of bright colored striped fabric. Vibrant blue, greens, and golds ran across the fronts and the top. The bikini was small, minuscule, but was genuinely eye-catching about it was how the little bottoms were clasped around the hip area with two tiny strings connected over the hips with just the small wisp’s of fabric and two metallic M’s of the company logo. The bottoms were tiny and meant to stop right above the model’s pubis, exposing the wearer's flat stomach. A cut so bold and daring I’m sure mostly designed for the stick thing women of the runway, but my mind quickly drew a picture of not what some boney girl on  the catwalk would look like but how the exposed expense of Mrs. J’s bulging voluptuous action figure physique would look in the tiny the outfit. I was momentarily struck dumb.

I was also struck dumb by a slow dawning subtle realization. Which was the motivation for the mention by Mrs. J. I couldn’t help but think there was a bit of calculation here? Slow, subtle signaling to me that we had crossed some kind of Rubicon in our relationship after the events of a few weeks back where she posed for me in just the tiniest of outfits letting me eat confectionary treats off her exposed bulging body. Mrs. J was communicating that we were past the point of just friendship and into a new world. She was my bulging buffed up muscle pin-up that I could dress up at will in whatever outfit suited my fancy, and she’d be more than happy to oblige.

I felt a quick shock of lightning shoot through me as if everything from that day on would change.

Perhaps sensing this and not wanting a replay of the what happened at the elevator of the hotel of a few months ago Jinni subtly prompted me by running her fingernail across the back of my arm.

“Come on. We should get you back…” She said and offered me a kind smile that was wholly loving and accepting. No doubt knowing the images that her comments had painted in my mind, but now wanting me to get home safely as I’d we’d have little outlet for our affection for each other. Let alone if I needed a release like I seemed to do so often in her presence.

///

We exited out of the mall and made our way across the parking, I remember thinking about how it was the beginning of November and the days were getting shorter. Despite being relatively early the sun was beginning to set, and the sky was turning a greyish shade of burnt orange that was common and well remembered to all those who have spent any portion of time in the Southern East coast of the United States and know that inevitable feeling as Fall begins to creep away from Summer and the leaves fall dotting the street with the expectations that Thanksgiving will be right around the corner and then the obligations of  the holidays with family and Christmas and the smell of the holidays as the calendar flips around to a new year and once again you circle the sun another year older but not probably very much wiser.

After a bit of walking arm, and we finally arrived in front of her white SUV.

“Oh, my Lah-rry. I forget to tell you… you’re probably going to get so annoyed with me.” She said pausing as she took my hands in her eyes and bit down on her bubble gum pink lips chewing on it in an expression that made her look less like a 43-year-old mom and more like a 15-year-old waiting for the boy she likes to ask her to the school dance.

“Pro ex is having me do a seminar over in York town. Like twenty minutes away from campus.”

“Okay,” I said, not really aware of what she was getting at. York town was a straight shot from the town where our school was and definitely closer then Hawthorne, which was pretty much a day trip.’

“Well… with the commute and everything, I figured why not get a place in town there so… Guess what… I’M MOVING LAH-RRY! We're going to be neighbors again!”

Offline Del4

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #142 on: June 21, 2019, 05:26:42 am »
Nice detail - I really hope that they become more flirty and romantic together.

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #143 on: June 21, 2019, 09:19:49 am »
Man, as usual, you are really mastering the slow pace, detailled description with your stories. I really love the building and chemistry between them. Can't wait to read more.
BTW, your writing is nearly flawless, it is smooth and agreeable to read. Well done!!

Offline FemaleMusclesFan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #144 on: June 21, 2019, 09:30:01 am »
Great to have a new instalment of this great story!
I would love to have much more happening in the next chapter though  ;D Thanks!

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    40%
« Reply #145 on: June 21, 2019, 03:37:33 pm »
Another excellent installment.  ;) Near the end when Larry was thinking about the suit I was virtually shouting - ask her to try it on. When you are that engaged in a story you know its good. Thanks again for the update. I look forward to the move.

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #146 on: June 21, 2019, 11:07:04 pm »
I am with you on yhe Karma. Writers get no love on this site  K+

Online MuscleVille_Games

• Activity:
    0%
  • Creating Games with Busty Muscle Women
    • MuscleVille Games
« Reply #147 on: June 23, 2019, 08:33:23 am »
 :bravo:
Loving this story! You got real talent, do keep going!
Creating Games with Busty Muscle Women
https://www.patreon.com/musclevillegames
https://www.*****musclevillegames

Offline xepha

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #148 on: June 24, 2019, 06:45:05 pm »
another great chapter K+
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Ciroki

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #149 on: June 25, 2019, 09:50:36 am »
Nice story

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Muscular Mrs. Jones: The College Years

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View