Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572575 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 05:22:33 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  POVs
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: POVs  (Read 12572 times)

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
POVs
« on: September 19, 2022, 11:59:16 am »
The unmistakable sound of a key being inserted into a door lock drove my mind back. I had been absorbed into my excel sheets for the last hour or so. It was probably Carol, my girlfriend, coming home from the gym. I checked the time on the lower right corner of my screen. Wow, was it that late? Time flew by, definitely.
Right after the door being opened, I heard Carol's sulky voice
"Hey, babe. You home?"
"Yeah, honey. In here. Just finishing up some work stuff"
Carol's footsteps were decisive as she came into my bedroom. I call it mine because technically she still lived at her College dorm, although I'd say she slept in my one bedroom apartment 5 to 6 days a week.
Our smiles met as our eyes crossed. She came over to the desk and gave me a quick kiss on the lips
"So, how was your day?"
"Very productive, actually. You know, home officing works for me"
"I know, I know" she giggled "I could never do it, though. I need to see people"
"And how was yours? You normally get here sooner"
"Yeah, the gym was packed today. You know, mondays. And summer is coming closer. People are trying to achieve what they didn't over the last nine months or so"
Carol was untying and remaking her ponytail, and I just couldn't help but stare a little. Her arms were beefy and filled with veins. And when I say beefy, what I mean is big. Like, really, big. It amazed me that she wasn't even flexing them.
You see, Carol and I met last year, when she was a freshman in College, and I was a senior. We hit it off as friends at first, and in a few months began dating. Carol had always been a fit girl, with her sports background from highschool and all. Not only that, but she had always been very disciplined, never skipping a workout, eating right and sleeping early. I could tell by the time I graduated that she had packed a few pounds, and they were 'good pounds'. However, over the last 4 or so months, she had taken this to another level. I had a feeling that she might have been using steroids, but I didn't know how to approach that subject with her without seeming self-conscious and maybe insecure. How could I tell my girlfriend that she was becoming muscular, more than me at least, without sounding like a complete wimp?
My first insight on this was a day when I woke up before her and, as I got myself ready to work, admired her. Carol was lying on her back, wearing nothing but thongs, and her back was fully exposed. I noticed that I could actually see the muscle lumps jumping up from her back, even with her completely relaxed like she was. Then, as the weeks passed, other signs became more visible. Carol's traps began to grow and her legs, always solid, now became thick enough to fill up some of her lose jeans. Steroids or not, she was packing up serious muscle. Tonight, in her pink sports bra and matching shorts, It was undeniable that Carol was buff everywhere. I managed to stop staring at her guns, only to fight against gazing at her solid six pack or her teardrop shaped thighs. Her body was completely overwhelming and a little intimidating, I must confess.
Carol's voice took me out of my trance
"Anyways, I'm gonna hit the shower, ok, hun?" She approached me again, placing both her palms on my desk as she leaned forward to give me another kiss, this time more passionate. I noticed that both her shoulders and triceps jumped out, naively. Her smell, a mixture of her citric cologne with her musky, dense sweat was inebriating. I could feel my dick tingling.
"Maybe you could join me soon" she smiled with a devilish, girly look.
"Yeah… I will… just let me finish this up, real quick ok?"
"Ok… just… don't take too long. I'll give you… seven minutes" she winked, giggling as she turned around and pulled up her sports bra over her head. Muscles on her V shaped back danced around as she did.
I sighed. Carol had indeed changed her body from the days when I was still in college. I wasn't still sure how that happened. As she turned on the shower and closed the bathroom door, my mind drove off to her evolution. I must confess, it was… weird, to say the least. Pound for pound, I couldn't help but think that she might be stronger than I was. Heck, I couldn't deny that at least she looked stronger. Carol's bulging muscles were visible, especially when she was coming from the gym. How should I react to that? Sometimes, like today, I felt intimidated. Sure, she was just fooling around, but should I 'disobey' her? And what she'd do? I must confess, the idea of her ordering me around, using just her looks to impose her will at me, since she never really threatened to do anything, was baffling. And yet, quite enticing. Did Carol realize she was this specimen? That her body would put many men, her man, to shame? Maybe she was oblivious about how her muscles stood next to my - non-existent - ones. And if so, should I bring this to light? How would she react to it? Maybe she'd dump me? As I wondered about the whole thing, I looked at my watch. Six minutes had gone by. I started undressing quickly, Just in case, I didn't want to disobey Carol's orders.

I was completely destroyed today. Killer, absolutely killer chest and shoulder workout. I don't think I could curl another pencil today, I thought as I inserted the key of Tom's apartment into the lock. The small living room was empty
"Hey, babe. You home?"
"Yeah, honey. In here. Just finishing up some work stuff". His voice came from the bedroom. I walked towards it and found Tom on his desk, his Lebron jersey too loose on him, his skinny arms typing something on his computer. I smiled as he smiled at me, at the same time. I couldn't avoid noticing that Tom was, indeed, a skinny man. Lucky for him, I liked that. I approached him and gave him a small kiss. From up this close, the difference between mine and his bodies was even more evident.
"So, how was your day?" I asked him
"Very productive, actually. You know, home officing works for me"
"I know, I know. I could never do it, though. I need to see people"
"And how was yours? You normally get here sooner"
There was an opening for me to introduce a subject that had been buffering in my mind for a while now, but still, it didn't feel right for me to bring it up. Perhaps if I gave a little push he'll say something
"Yeah, the gym was packed today. You know, mondays. And summer is coming closer. People are trying to achieve what they didn't over the last nine months or so" I told him as I started working on my ponytail. Not that it needed work, it was just a lame excuse to show off my pumped biceps. I knew they were looking big and strong, especially after such an intense session like I just had. I wanted Tom to bring up the subject of how my body was changing. You see, we had been dating for over a year now, but my goal of becoming a muscular, strong woman, a bodybuilder was way older than our relationship. Problem is I didn't tell him that when we began dating because I was afraid he'd run away, and now each day that went by made it harder and harder to discuss the subject. So, as my body packed up pound after pound and I became more and more muscular, it felt like we were both constantly ignoring the elephant in the room. Sure, he was staring at my guns right now, but still no word.
Let me go back a few years with you guys. I come from a small town, a town where men worked and got strong, and women stood at home. However, thanks to technology, everyone has access to all that is happening in the world. That's how, by the age of 13 or 14, I came to know about female bodybuilding, and that changed my life. I wanted to be one of those extremely muscular, strong women who could take over the world. I knew, however, that it was an impossible dream until I left my small minded hometown. So I did the best I could: joined the track team and cheerleading team. That way I could get familiar with weights and exercises as I kept my shape better than the regular kid. It did work out great, as I learned that I did have a few noticeable muscles back then, especially legs.
But it wasn't until I turned 18 and left for college that the next step of my plan could be initiated. The second I settled on campus, I looked for the gym. And from that day on, It was like a religion to me. In months, as I became more savant on the subject and acquainted with some of the male bodybuilders around, I gathered enough knowledge to start actually building up my body. That's more or less when I started dating Tom, then a senior.
By the time he graduated I had indeed added a few pounds of muscle and was quite happy, but I still craved for more. So, when Tom left college (and thankfully found a job and a small apartment near campus so we could keep dating and planning a life together) I made up my mind. I'd wait a few more months, but I'd gear up.
That's been going on for about four months now. Sure, I use a very small dosage since it's a 'secret' - although I know that people who are familiar with steroids can tell I'm on them - but even the small dosage I'm on already provided amazing results. Over these last months I felt my body getting bigger, stronger and shredded by the day. Nowadays, even when I'm in and off day and have absolutely no pump I still look big. I just love it. The one part I don't like is that I can't talk with Tom about it. I mean, how he'd feel if I came to him 'look, I'm already stronger than you, but I intend to get even bigger. How do you enjoy walking around with a muscular, powerful woman that everybody can clearly see that can kick your ass?'. It's not something that men usually take naturally.
"Anyways, I'm gonna hit the shower, ok, hun?" Even though he didn't say a word, I wanted to give him another push. Placing my palms on his desk, I deliberately flexed my triceps inches away from him. Who knows, the horseshoe shaped muscles would get him to say something, anything. As I did, I compared my arms to his. God, I was, indeed, way bigger than him by now. I loved it, to be honest. I just wanted him to assume and adjust to that.
"Maybe you could join me soon" I smiled at him
"Yeah… I will… just let me finish this up, real quick ok?"
"Ok… just… don't take too long. I'll give you… seven minutes" I winked at him. One of the perks of being on drugs is that my libido was over the top. Thank God my skinny boyfriend was up to the task on a daily basis.
I began my walk to the bathroom as I stripped out of my gym clothes. I entered the bathroom, turned on the shower and stared at myself. Not resisting, I gave my lats a little flare. I loved that hourglass shape my body had. Raising both arms, I flexed my biceps. They looked particularly big and vascular today. What would happen if Tom entered the bathroom right now? Maybe I should wait for him like this…  but maybe not. It might scare him off. I sighed as I entered the shower.

Forum Saradas

POVs
« on: September 19, 2022, 11:59:16 am »

Offline Shadow

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: POVs
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2022, 03:13:51 pm »
Really liking the start of the story so far

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2022, 07:41:12 pm »
Great start, interesting perspective to give the same storyline from two different points of view!

Can't wait for more.....Karma to you, K++

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2022, 10:48:51 pm »
Awesome start, love the POVs!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2022, 10:56:10 am »
Tom joined me shortly after I had entered the shower. The hot steam was already blurring the glass, and honestly that made the whole thing even better. My body was sore from the exertion I had put it through. I could use the water and heat for a little relaxation. I stared at Tom. Despite being about 4 inches taller, he didn't seem to fill the space in the box. I did, however. Smiling at him, not saying a single word, I handed him the sponge, and turned around. Consenting silently, he spreaded the liquid soap on my back and gently started to rub it. It felt great. Allowing that warm feeling of caring to fill me up, I hugged myself. Instantly I felt the solidness of my biceps. Almost unconsciously, I caressed them. It was subtle and discreet, as I had both my arms by my side, having them pressed against my body, but my hands were feeling how tight and shapely they were. I ran my hands from my biceps onto my shoulders, which recently had grown into full caps. For Tom it probably felt like I was caressing myself, but in truth I was noting how big and hard I was getting. By this point he was already working on my lower back and making his way to my glutes, which was making me hotter.
Finally, my hands slipped from my shoulders onto my pecs. God, they were hard and really thick. Most of my cleavage was made of those strong chest muscles, rather than breast tissue. I loved that. I moaned, pleased both by myself and Tom.
As he worked the lower parts of my butt, playfully stimulating me, I turned around. He looked at me and we both smiled. I gently, and yet decisively placed my hands on his shoulders and pushed him down. A part of me wanted him to push back, to try and stop me from making him kneel, but he didn't. Obediently, Tom knelt in front of me, caressing my washboard abs with the sponge, before slowly making his way to my crotch. I kept my hands on his shoulders, grabbing them a bit tightly and pulling him in. Tom dropped the sponge and started kissing me. At first gently, but as I responded to his kisses moaning louder and louder, he moved quicker. Finally, I was panting in ecstasy. I placed one of my hands on the back of his neck, shoving him in forcefully. Tom started working his tongue inside me, and before I knew I was actually screaming in pleasure. I came a few times holding him in.
As I stared down, still holding him in place, not allowing him to pull back, I felt hotter and hotter. Here I was, a queen of power being pleased by her loyal servant. And if such servant decided he wasn't loyal anymore, well, poor him. There was very little he could do, as his queen was clearly a dominant force he couldn't match. The mere idea of subduing that poor, weak man to my pleasure was enough to make me cum again. And again.
I had my eyes closed for this whole time. By the time I opened them up and looked down, Tom was staring back at me. I took my hands from his shoulders and noticed the marks of my fingers. I was pressing them quite hard, albeit having no intention to hurt him, it was clear that I had. Instead of asking for forgiveness, however, I noticed that Tom had his dick as hard as it could get. I knelt close to him and pushed him onto the bathroom floor. Before he could say anything, I fell onto him, mouth first, absorbing his throbbing member completely. I worked my way up, down and around, listening to his moans. It didn't take long before Tom filled me up with his own very special protein shake.
I looked at him through the mist of hot steam and smiled, as I licked my lips.
"Alright, big man… I'm coming out of the shower and waiting for you in bed… get yourself together, cause I want more"
I left Tom there, lying on the floor, and stepped out. After gently drying myself up, I decided to lie naked on the bed. As I waited for him, I started picturing myself, even bigger than I already was, with Tom on his knees, licking up my abs and worshiping my quads. I shivered in pleasure with the idea. Instinctively, I reached out and felt myself, completely wet. I began caressing my clit, moaning while doing it. I had my left hand under my head, in what I could only imagine was the sexyest pose I could perform at that moment, waiting for Tom.

I quickly stripped out of my clothes and entered the shower where Carol was. The water was hot as she liked it. We stared at each other for a moment. Carol looked large. She filled the box with her width. Not saying a word, she handed me a sponge and turned around. Obediently, I put some soap on it and started rubbing her back, gently massaging it. Her back was large, and was hard. I could feel her muscles, stubborn to the applied pressure, before realizing that was not actually tension. It was just how they were. Dense and solid. I could tell Carol was enjoying it, as she was moaning softly and caressing herself.
I worked my way down to her lumbar, which was shockingly slimmer than her upper back, and finally into her glutes. Geez, they were like bowling balls. I don't remember ever feeling flesh so solid. I doubt I could dent them, if she flexed. I reached the bottom of her butt, and skilfully started caressing her from behind. She was enjoying it. Carol turned to me, placed her hands on my shoulders and ordered me down. It's not like I'd resist, but her pressure on my shoulders gave me no option. I rubbed her abs, watching the foam slid through the crevices of her washboard. It was sexy, and it was getting into me. I was as hard as I could get now, rubbing the inner part of her trunk sized thighs. Carol was moaning louder now, and pulled me closer to her. Understanding her desires, I dropped the sponge and started working her pussy with my tongue. She tasted great. As I went on, Carol's hands on my shoulders started hurting me. She was grabbing me with a vicious grip, infatuated by her own lust, but it was painful. I will admit, however, that the pain Carol was unconsciously inflicting me was a turn on. The fact that my girlfriend could do that was making my mind do cartwheels. Finally Carol placed one of her hands on the back of my neck and shoved me in. I went for the kill, although I might admit for a few moments I worried I might not get enough air. She kept me tightly against her, and she held me pretty strongly in place. Pulling back wasn't an option.
I felt Carol cumming over and over on me. At last, she opened up her eyes and stared me down. In the shower, water running through her muscular body, with me knelt at her feet, she looked like a Goddess. I felt like a subject on the Olympus, looking at the most perfect creature who ever walked the earth. Carol smiled and, noticing my throbbing cock, decided to give back to me. She knelt and pushed me to the floor, immediately absorbing my dick into her mouth.
I don't think I lasted 3 minutes before exploding into her mouth. Carol took it all. I felt exhausted. But I knew this wasn't over. Surely, after smiling at me sexily, Carol announced
"Alright, big man… I'm coming out of the shower and waiting for you in bed… get yourself together, cause I want more"
I watched her get up from the floor, and from that angle she looked even more divine. Carol's thighs and calves looked even more impressive right now. She got out of the shower and headed to the bedroom. I took my time to recover, as I knew the second half would be an even harder game.
By the time I got out and into the bedroom, I couldn't help but let out a little gasp thinking about how lucky I was. Carol was naked, her tanned, hard body fully exposed, lying on our bed, caressing herself and moaning softly. What she was thinking of I have no idea. Maybe it was me. Maybe it was a stronger version of me. I don't know. All I could possibly know right now is that she was sexy, and she was hot. And oh, she was thick and strong. Her semi flexed bicep on her left arm left no doubt about it. Neither did the rest of her whole muscular body.

Offline fitgirlfanguy

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2022, 01:39:57 pm »
Great start, awesome descriptiona and narration, and amazing use of the two POVs!  Looking forward to what's next. 

Offline Shadow

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2022, 02:31:15 pm »
Awesome follow up too the first chapter,liking the pov

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2022, 07:09:50 am »
Great start of a new story. by an author I love to follow. A different but interesting style and I cannotwaitfor more. K+!

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2022, 07:42:20 pm »
Next few weeks were pretty much the same. I was uncomfortable with Tom's apparently unawareness of what was happening with me, with my body. That didn't prevent me from pushing it to new limits. Every day I hit the weights, I had one goal: make myself better. Bigger. Stronger. And I was achieving it, day by day, rep by rep. If it wasn't for the one person I wanted the most to realize and speak out about, I was happy in every aspect of my life. Perhaps his perception was impaired because we saw each other every day. You know, like when you live with your younger sibling and you don't realize he is growing up, but when you see your cousin of the same age after a few months you notice how much they have grown?
Tom texted me a few days ago telling me about his buddy's Mark birthday party. Mark was a geek, but a cool one. He always threw great parties, and this one had a twist. Mark had rented an old arcade space. That's right, his 24th birthday would be celebrated in an arcade. I couldn't help laughing at the idea, but, hey, it should be fun.
Party day came and I went to Tom to dress up. I showered before him, and while he was there, I dressed up. I picked up tight blue jeans and black high heel sandals. I looked at the mirror and modesty didn't stop me from thinking I looked smoking hot. The jeans were so tight they looked painted to my lower body, which seemed diesel powered. I swear that if I flexed hard enough you could actually see the muscles beneath the fabric shaping up. The heels made my calves larger and my strong, big back perkier. Damn, I looked good.
Upstairs I decided to go with a more conservative blouse, one that covered up my arms up to my elbow, loose on the top. The one part of my upper body on display were my back, because the red blouse had a cut on top that provided space for my enlarged traps and lats to move more freely.
I finished up my makeup just as Tom finished up tying his shoes.
"Wow, you look hot" he told me. I grinned, happy with his compliments
"Thanks, babe. You don't look too bad yourself"
The uber driver left us at the arcade and I must say the party was even better than I could have expected. Truthfully, I knew I shouldn't be drinking, but hey, it was a party and I had just a couple. Thing is when you've been alcohol free for so long just a couple is enough to cause some stuff. First, in my case, my judgment was a bit impaired already. Second, my competitiveness was overly stimulated, as I found myself trying to beat everyone in Ms Pacman. And third, the bladder got loose, so I headed to the bathroom for a second time that night.
As I came back, I scanned the room to find Tom. My eyes found him on a corner around with a few other guys. Approaching them, I saw they were all around one of these old punching machines that gave you a score on 'how strong' your punch is. Before I could process the whole thing, Mark saw me and screamed
"Carooooool! Come here! Our fitness girl! Let's go!"
Now, if I had been processing stuff correctly, I probably would have seen Tom's eyes begging me not to. But, like I said, alcohol. Competitiveness.
Mark explained to me in slow motion what I should do, presuming I had no idea of how to throw a punch. The thing is, growing up in a small town like I did, I knew a thing or two about it. Dad had taught me how to punch someone, just in case. And I had my share of school fights. I opened up my stance just enough to find good balance in my heels, and using the rotation of my hips and torso gave the leather ball on the machine a big blow. As the numbers scrambled on the visor, I sensed the room getting quieter. Finally the screen stopped moving showing a number. 794.
A few seconds later Mark, already completely drunk, shouted
"Shiiiiit! Carol's punch just creamed Tom's! Heck, we now sure know who wears the pants in their house!!!"
Immediately I turned to Tom, who looked livid. There was no color in his face. I tried to make amends quickly
"Oh, shut up, Mark. Tom had too many drinks to punch correctly. Plus, you this is not about strength, it's about technique, right? And this machine probably gives numbers at random"
"Yeah, well, it 'randomly' decided to give you man a shameful 512. Hahaha"
Mark didn't realize he was entering dangerous waters, and probably wouldn't stop, so I decided to end the subject, grabbing Tom's arm and giving him a passionate kiss in front of everyone. That seemed to settle the matter, at least publicly.
Tom was grim after the whole thing and soon he asked for an uber. He kept silent on the way back. I was suffering with the whole thing. Should I discuss it once we left the car? How would he take it? Was he really drunk enough?

The next few weeks I felt a sense of uneasiness between me and Carol. It was like she was trying to tell me something, but she didn't. And honestly, I didn't feel like asking. I hated the whole relationship arguing of 'if you don't know what you did, then I won't tell you' nonsense. But it was odd. And she was spending more and more time at the gym. A few times I considered she might have been having an affair with some gorilla there.
My pal Mark invited me to his birthday party, and immediately I texted Carol about it. Carol loved Mark's parties and it might be a nice date night for us to share some laughs and find our groove back. She promptly agreed.
Party day came and Carol went back to my place to get ready. As she stepped out of the shower (and I stepped in, both naked) I must confess I let out a small gasp. She looked wide. We had to turn sideways so we could get past each other. And even then I could see how thick she was becoming. How could she not realize she was getting the body of a wrestler or something?
As we finished dressing up, I looked at her and whistled. Man, she looked hot. Sure, muscles were everywhere to be noticed, even covered up as she was. Her legs, especially, were thick and powerful at each step she took, and the heels made it even more impressive. I complimented her because, well, looking at her was an instant hard-on
"Wow, you look hot"
"Thanks, babe. You don't look too bad yourself" Carol was happy with the compliment, I could say.
I got us in an uber and shortly we arrived at the party. It was, as usual, awesomely fun. Carol had a couple drinks while I stood on beer, probably 3 or 4. She was having a great time, playing all those 80s arcades and she was feisty about it. She wanted to win. Carol gave me a smooch and told me she was going to the bathroom. I watched her ass walking away and smiled. Man, she was hot.
A louder noise coming from a corner drove my attention. I saw Mark and a few other people on one of those punching machines. Mark called me up. Feeling a little in doubt about it, with a bad feeling, I looked at the bathroom where Carol had just gone in. And then I succumbed to Mark's requests
"Go ahead, Tommy boy" he pointed me to the punching apparatus. Still unsure, I gave another look and decided 'what's the worst that could happen' right? So I punched it
The visor showed 512 after a few seconds. Not too shabby, as I noticed a few other boys were in that range and most the girls couldn't get past 400. Sure, the big guys reached the 800 or so, but that was ok. I had no intention of being the strongest one there, I just didn't want to be embarrassed.
Then the world came down. Before I could avoid, Carol was back from the bathroom and Mark had pushed her into punching the thing too. Carol's swing was fast and vicious. The sound of her fist in contact with the leather ball made me shiver. For a second, I feared what could happen if that fist made contact with my face, or my gut. Then the number on the screen settled in: 794. Fuck. That was astonishing. My girlfriend had just shown everyone around that her punch was powerful enough to go toe to toe with the big guys'. And even worse, her punch put mine to shame. Before I could move away from there, Mark screamed
"Shiiiiit! Carol's punch just creamed Tom's! Heck, we now sure know who wears the pants in their house!!!"
Then it seemed everything went silent. Carol looked at me. I couldn't tell if her look was disbelief or just embarrassment for me. I tried to say something, anything, but my mouth was suddenly desert level dry.
"Oh, shut up, Mark. Tom had too many drinks to punch correctly. Plus, you this is not about strength, it's about technique, right? And this machine probably gives numbers at random" Carol told him. I appreciated what she was trying to do
"Yeah, well, it 'randomly' decided to give you man a shameful 512. Hahaha" Mark added. Carol again looked at me. I could almost see her brains processing the whole thing. Sure. technique matters. But the difference between her punch and mine was too big to be attributed only to technique. I knew it, and now she did too.
I was already feeling ill when Carol came to me and grabbed my arm. As she pulled me away from the crowd, in my mind I felt her feeling my bicep. Her hands pressed against my flabby arm and now she could only be realizing how much of a wimp I was. I was almost in tears. I called an uber and remained quiet all the way back. What was I supposed to say? Should I pretend it didn't happen? Should I talk about it? Could I tell her she was just 'lucky'?  What if she decided to prove me wrong? Would the kick my ass? Or even worse, would she dump me?

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2022, 06:53:07 am »
Poor Tom. You gotta communicate. Fall on your knees and thank God for this girl! K+!

Offline Shadow

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2022, 12:38:15 pm »
Looking forward to seeing how they work true that, great work

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2022, 06:34:11 pm »
I was still unsure of what (or if) I should say something when we got back to Tom's apartment. I didn't want our night to end that way. I was frustrated, and yeah, a bit pissed off with him. Maybe that was the alcohol talking. Tom directed himself straight to the bathroom as I stripped out of my clothes. Opening his closet, I picked one of his old t-shirts I usually wore when I slept in his place. I knew that that could be a sexy image for many young men - their girlfriend in their panties and an old t-shirt - but right now I wasn't exactly feeling like it.
What I did felt was a bit uncomfortable with his t-shirt on. Sure it was still very long on my body, covering me up almost to the end of my butt, but it was tight. And I mean tight. My arms and back were stuck. I was thinking about just taking it off and sleeping naked when Tom came back from the bathroom. The tightness of his t-shirt on my torso didn't go unnoticed to him.
"Hey… everything ok? Do you think it shrunk the last time I washed it? I bought a new soap…"
My face was red in anger with his comment. It was one thing to be oblivious about the changes on my body, but to come up with excuses to the obvious was a whole different thing.
"What?" I interrupted him, no holding back anymore. Like I said before, alcohol made me feisty "Seriously, Tom? Do you think the T-shirt shrunk? Do you want to try it? Or do you want me to try the one you're wearing? What will it take for you to admit it?"
Tom was completely caught off guard by my burst.
"W-what?"
"What? What am I talking about? I'm talking about how you insist on not recognizing WHY this t-shirt is so tight. It is tight because I've grown, Tom. For the last almost two years I have been busting my ass off every single day for that. Whether it is controlling my diet, working out, resting… I worked very, very hard for this t-shirt to be tight on me. And it pisses me off that you simply won't recognize it. That you simply won't notice it" I was crying tears of frustration and anger right now.
"C-Carol, I…"
"No, seriously, Tom. Now you will listen to me. I honestly don't know what is worse: if it's you spending time with me everyday and not recognizing I became bigger, more muscular, or if it is you actually recognizing it, but not saying anything because of some sexist, bruising ego male nonsense"
Tom was livid. He lost all his words, but I was far from ending it
"Cause, yeah, I became muscular. I always wanted that. And I'm really sorry if I didn't tell you that before. I was unsure of how you'd react if you knew I wanted to be big and strong as a freaking ox, really. I was afraid you'd dump me. But now, honestly, I doubt that any reaction you might have had back then would be worse than the one you had today"
Tom was breathing hard, completely dumbfounded. He took a few steps back, as if he was afraid I might charge at him.
"I like you, Tom. A lot, damn it. I don't give a crap if I'm stronger than you. If I can punch harder than you or have bigger biceps than you. In fact, I kind of like that it is this way. I love that you are this tall, slim man that I can rest my head on his shoulders, that cuddles with me when I'm tired. Our relationship is not defined by who can kick who's ass. I thought you were better than this. I thought that whatever you felt for me would be bigger and stronger than some male paradigm that you should be physically superior than me. I work out. Every day. I lift weights. And I mean serious weight. I'm bound to be stronger. That's ok."
"I… I.. Carol…" Perhaps Tom was trying to make amends. Perhaps he wanted to say something. But at that point I was so filled up with adrenaline I wouldn't hear anything. I tried to take off his t-shirt, but it was stuck on my armpits. So, in a rompant, I grabbed it by the collar with both my hands and pulled forward. The sound of the fabric tearing up took up the bedroom. As I shredded it to pieces of cloth, my upper body, fully pumped from the emotions that were running through my veins, became exposed. I was panting hard from the anger and effort to remove the t-shirt. Tom's eyes were jumping out of his head.
I finished up trashing his t-shirt, grabbed my blouse and put it on. Tom just watched me. As I was putting my pants back on, he spoke shyly
"What.. what are you…?"
"I'm going back to campus. I don't want to be here today" I sat on his bed and placed my feet back on my shoes. Tom tried to approach me
"Carol, Don't… I…I'm s…"
In a quick motion, I got up and extended my arm to prevent him from coming any closer
"Don't!"
Tom scared himself off, stumbling back and falling on his ass. I think he was afraid I'd punch him.
"Not today" I told him "When you are ready to accept the reality and live with it, come look for me"
With that I grabbed my purse and left his apartment.

We came back to my place in silence. I knew I had to say something. At least to prevent it from becoming even more weird. Don't misunderstand me. Carol's body very much turned me on. In fact, more than I would have imagined. I loved how hot and sexy her muscles looked. And I absolutely loved how feminine she would still be, despite having biceps that probably ashamed any young man in her class. But it was hard for me to discuss it with her. 'Hey babe, listen, can you flex those cannonballs of yours? They turn me on'. What would she say? She'd think I'm a weirdo. And what if she asked me to flex? Would she realize how bigger and stronger she was? And would that be a turn off for her?
I went to the bathroom to wash my face. I needed to think. I needed to say something.
I came out of the bathroom and found Carol struggling with one of my old t-shirts. My tongue was faster than my mind, and as I spoke I immediately noticed the real reason for it to be too tight on her, but it was too late
"Hey… everything ok? Do you think it shrunk the last time I washed it? I bought a new soap…"
The second my mouth shut I could see I had said something wrong. Carol's face had turned beet red. He pupils grew wide as her voice, in a sharper tone - that indicated she was pissed - came out
"What? Seriously, Tom? Do you think the T-shirt shrunk? Do you want to try it? Or do you want me to try the one you're wearing? What will it take for you to admit it?"
I was taken aback by her burst. I tried to say something that perhaps she had grown into it, but there was simply no time. Carol's machine gun of words was on auto
"W-what?"
"What? What am I talking about? I'm talking about how you insist on not recognizing WHY this t-shirt is so tight. It is tight because I've grown, Tom. For the last almost two years I have been busting my ass off every single day for that. Whether it is controlling my diet, working out, resting… I worked very, very hard for this t-shirt to be tight on me. And it pisses me off that you simply won't recognize it. That you simply won't notice it"
I never thought I'd listen to Carol say those words. So she knew it. She knew how strong and muscular she was. Why hadn't she talked to me about it before? Her words describing her dedication resonated in my mind. Heck, how could I have missed it? Carol lived the life of a bodybuilder. No wonder why she looked like one too.
"C-Carol, I…"
"No, seriously, Tom. Now you will listen to me. I honestly don't know what is worse: if it's you spending time with me everyday and not recognizing I became bigger, more muscular, or if it is you actually recognizing it, but not saying anything because of some sexist, bruising ego male nonsense"
I was shocked. In a way, she was right. I was afraid of her being stronger, having bigger muscles than me. But it had nothing to do with sexism. I was just afraid she'd dump me if she recognized it. But now I realized she already knew she was the dominant force in our relationship.
"Cause, yeah, I became muscular. I always wanted that. And I'm really sorry if I didn't tell you that before. I was unsure of how you'd react if you knew I wanted to be big and strong as a freaking ox, really. I was afraid you'd dump me. But now, honestly, I doubt that any reaction you might have had back then would be worse than the one you had today"
Carol's voice was so full of resentment for a second there I thought she might fight me. Instinctively, I took a step back towards the door. Call me a coward, but if she indeed decided to have her way with me, I had no chance but to run away. And the whole punch machine back at the arcade was just a small reminder of what she could do to me if she got angrier.
"I like you, Tom. A lot, damn it. I don't give a crap if I'm stronger than you. If I can punch harder than you or have bigger biceps than you. In fact, I kind of like that it is this way. I love that you are this tall, slim man that I can rest my head on his shoulders, that cuddles with me when I'm tired. Our relationship is not defined by who can kick who's ass. I thought you were better than this. I thought that whatever you felt for me would be bigger and stronger than some male paradigm that you should be physically superior than me. I work out. Every day. I lift weights. And I mean serious weight. I'm bound to be stronger. That's ok."
The way Carol talked about her muscles and her strength were causing the craziest dichotomy I could envision: On one side there was real fear of being physically injured by her; on the other, I was becoming aroused by the thought of her dominance.
"I… I.. Carol…"
Before I could go on, something surreal happened. Carol grabbed the t-shirt she was wearing by the collar and began bursting it to pieces. It was like watching Dr. Banner turning into The Hulk, only in this case The Hulk wasn't green and was sexy as hell. That scene right there, of my Amazon girlfriend getting practically naked in front of me by tearing down a piece of fabric was probably the hottest scene I had experienced in my life. I wanted to kneel and worship her, and in fact I should have. But I was too shook to say or do anything. I just watched as Carol started dressing up again on her own clothes. Finally, she sat on the bed and started putting on her shoes
"What.. what are you…?"
"I'm going back to campus. I don't want to be here today"
"Carol, Don't… I…I'm s…"
Carol stood up in a light-speed motion. I braced myself for the impact, as I thought she'd smack me with that Rocky Balboa-like punch of hers. I stumbled back and fell sat on the floor. Pathetic.
"Don't!" She screamed "Not today. When you are ready to accept the reality and live with it, come look for me"
I watched stunned as she walked out of the bedroom and heard as she closed the apartment door behind her

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2022, 09:03:05 pm »
You are an excellent writer! Literally at the tip of my chair!

:clap:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2022, 01:48:40 am »
On this final chapter, instead of telling the same happenings twice with both POVs, I'll do it only once, going back and forth with both Carol's and Tom's POVs

Over the next few weeks, the only thing that kept me from collapsing thinking I might have lost my boyfriend was the gym. I decided to increase my steroids dosage, and I started spending more and more time working out. I grew and at the same time, trimmed off some fat. If there was ever any doubt, they were now put to rest: anyone who looked at me knew they were looking at a bodybuilder.
Outside the gym, however, I was a bit miserable. I did came up with a plan, a 'do or die' strategy to either get things right with Tom or end things for good. Problem is I needed some sort of signal from him. We texted back and forth a few times during that span, but there never was an opening, until, finally…
"Look… wanna come over tonight? I think we deserve to talk face to face"
My eyes filled with water as I read his message. There was the signal I needed. For a second I considered just texting him 'hell yeah'. But I had a plan
"Tonight's not good… how about tomorrow?"

"Ok, tomorrow works for me"
I answered Carol and put my phone away. It took us long enough. I had some guilt to digest about our relationship over these last weeks. But I wanted to get things straight. Afterall, even if I didn't like how Carol looked, in the end I learned to admire and love the woman. But the fact is that I actually liked how she looked. I was just having trouble admitting that. To myself and the world.
The very next day I waited for Carol to arrive, but all I got was another text from her
"Come down, let's go for a ride"
Surprised, I texted back telling her I needed to shower and get dressed if we were going out on a date, but she just told me to put a change of clothes on my backpack and pick up my toothbrush. I did as told and met her downstairs.
Carol was dressed in large sweats, waiting for me in her car. I got in, and we exchanged a weird 'hi' before I asked her more about this mysterious ride
"So.. where are we going?"
"Well, one of the good things of living by the beach is that we are a few miles away from many, many cool hotels. And during low season they tend to be way cheaper than you think"
"Wait, we are going to a hotel? Why?"
"You'll see when we get there"
We chit-chatted for the next thirty minutes when Carol parked her car on one of the nicests hotels around. She left the keys with the receptionist and headed for the front desk
"Reservations are under the name Caroline Schuster. One night"
I was completely dumbfounded. What the hell was going on?
Carol and I got to our room, where we dropped the backpacks over the bed. Then, before I could say anything, she held my hand and pulled me out of the room
"Come with me"
I followed her into the elevator and around the hotel until we reached… "The gym" I said out loud

"Listen, Tom. First of all, I want to apologize to you. I should have talked to you way sooner about this dream I had. Well, perhaps the better word would be obsession. I wanted to be muscular. Always wanted it. And once I left home, I finally could. But you came into my life, and I feared losing you. So, over the last two years or so, I have been torn between you and this passion I have. I should have told you, and I'm sorry. As time went by, it only became harder and harder to discuss it"
Tom was looking at me seriously, consenting. I took that as an apology accepted
"Now, I need you to know this other side of me. You already know the girl, the woman. But now I need you to know the bodybuilder. The amazon. If after that you decide that it’s not what you want, so be it"
I held Tom's hand again and we entered the gym. It was, obviously, deserted.
I took off my sweats and let Tom sink in what he was looking at.

My jaw dropped as I scanned Carol's body. It had changed in these last few weeks. There was absolutely no denying now. Carol was muscular. She was ripped. She was jacked. You pick the word you like. There were veins running up from her hands to her thick arms and beefy shoulders. Her traps looked so big they made her neck look twice as big as mine. As she stripped out of her pants, my heart skipped a beat staring at her legs. They were thick as logs. Veiny and powerful. I shivered looking at Carol's abs, her crevices deep drawing up the ultimate six, or as I counted better, eight pack.
I followed her to a bench, where she loaded the bar with a small, 10 pound plate on each side. Before I could even think something, I think Carol read my mind
"Silly, this is just warm up"
I watched Carol do about 20 presses with that weight before adjusting the bar with what I counted as 75 pounds on each side. Mentally I realized that was more than I weighted. Carol did a few reps with that. I watched as her pectorals hardened at each push, the fibers on them dancing around rhythmically. It was hypnotizing.

I watched Tom's eyes the whole way as I did a quick set on the bench press. I didn't maxed out, obviously. I figured 195 would be enough to show him just how strong my upper body was. Next up I went to the pull up bar. Instructing him to stay behind me, I jumped up and grabbed the bar. As I pulled myself up with ease, I imagined his face as he watched my back muscles. I knew how they looked when I worked them, especially my lats. They were wide as fuck these days. I did about 15 pull ups before letting go of the bar. By then, my upper body was already pumped, but I wasn't near being done.
I picked up the 40 pound dumbbells and, out of script, handed Tom one of them. He stood there, holding it with his two hands, as I sat and used the other to curl. I switched the look from my bicep, pumping up at each rep, and Tom's eyes, who seemed to be jumping out of his face along with my muscle. For a moment, I thought about telling him to try and do the same I was doing, just for fun. But I controlled myself.

I watched in awe as Carol's baseball sized bicep curled that giant dumbbell. Realizing I had the same one on my hands, instinctively I tried to curl them. Damn, it was heavy. I used both hands for a simple, disguised curl and knew immediately there was no way I could do 10 of those. Carol was doing it, one-handed.
My mind was blown away. How strong was she? And why the hell even in this beast-mode of hers she still looked sexy and feminine? I was completely aroused by her show, and I hoped it wasn't over just yet, cause I wanted more.
I followed her to another bar, this one set on a higher rack. I got a bit scared when Carol loaded it with 135 pounds on each side. She then placed herself under the bar, placing it on her thick back. Carol took it off the rack and squatted. I watched her glutes go wide as her knees went beyond a 90 degree angle, and them contract ferociously as she pushed the bar back up. She did it three other times before placing it back on the rack.
Carol looked a bit tired now. She was breathing heavily, just like I was. I admired her body. How could I have missed this?
Finally, letting my heart speak for me, I told her
"Flex for me, babe"

I grinned as I heard Tom's words. They were all I wanted to hear tonight. Smiling at him, I flared my lats and let my V shaped figure be absorbed by his eyes. Then, I raised my arms and did a double bicep, extending one of my legs and flexing my quad. I held that pose for a few seconds. I then turned around and did the same flex, this time sending my back muscles into it as well. I loved to hear Tom's gasp at the sight.
Turning back around and looking at him, I flexed my pecs. I made them dance a little to him, and we shared a giggle
"Do you like it, Tom? I mean, really like it?"
"Carol, I… I must say I'm sorry too. My male ego got the best of me, but not anymore. Like you said, I already knew and fell for the girl. Now, let me tell you. The amazon is just as dreamy, just as gorgeous"
I was almost crying with joy
"Thanks, babe. It means a lot to me"
"Now, can I ask you something?"
"Sure"
"How… how strong you really are?"
I looked at him, seriously. I didn't know what to answer
"You mean… compared… to you? Babe, are you sure you want to know, I… I mean…"
"Hey" he held my chin and lifted up my head, so he could stare at me "If you must know… It's kind of sexy when you… talk about it… and even hotter when you back it up with these muscles of yours"
I smiled
"Well…" I approached him and flexed my right bicep again, inches away from his face "It's not that I'm stronger than you, Tom. It's that I am MUCH stronger than you" Being given the green light to talk myself up was actually a big turn on to me too.
"But why don't you tell me, how strong do you think I am?" I was being a cocky and seductive at the same time, and the bulge on Tom's pants told me I was on the right path

I placed my hand on Carol's flexed bicep and gawked. It was as hard as marble. I couldn't believe flesh could be that hard.
"Oh, God… Carol… that's the hardest muscle… you're the strongest woman… person… I've ever met"
"Would you like to compare my strength to yours?" her smile was lascivious
"How?"
"How about we armwrestle?"
"What? But Carol I have no…"
"Yeah, you have no chance if we do it the normal way… but let's do it differently. I'll let you use two hands"
I looked at her. There was something oddly hot about that. If somehow I beat her, even if with two hands, I knew that would be fuel for her to keep growing. If she beat me, right now, instead of emasculated, I'd feel as horny as I could be. I nodded to her and we knelt each one on one side of the bench she had used previously.
I grabbed her right hand with both of mine. I swear to God that Carol's grip was so strong I feared she'd break a bone in my hand. We counted us down and began pushing. I took an early lead, but couldn't move Carol's hand past a few degrees. Her upper body was just too strong.

Tom was giving his all, and so was I, honestly. In the first few seconds I feared he could beat me, albeit with two hands. But as I stopped his progress, I knew this was a matter of time. His flabby muscles didn't had the stamina of my rocking hard body. Surely enough, within some more seconds he began to tire. I took my opportunity and brought his arms back up. It shocked him, I could tell. His girlfriend was giving a run for his money in armwrestling. Against his two hands. I smiled at him and gave a big surge. I knew I had muscle burst, and I knew he wasn't prepared for it
"Oh my God" he mumbled as his hands began to go down
"That's right, babe. That's how strong your girl is. How stronger than you your girl is. Now watch this" I told him as I gave another push and finished the match.
"How do you feel, Tom?"

"Honestly, I never wanted you more" I told her. I was practically bursting inside my pants
"Honestly" she told me "It goes both ways. Let's go back to our room before I pick you up and carry you to it. And we both know I could" she smiled

And from that day on, we lived our best life.

Offline italblue

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2022, 02:29:48 pm »
amazing story! is that over! come on continue it!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  POVs

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View