Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574346 Posts in 72875 Topics by 28737 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 18, 2024, 11:21:11 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  My fourth place
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My fourth place  (Read 10205 times)

Offline Houl

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
My fourth place
« on: January 09, 2021, 04:41:45 pm »
Sorry for the english. This is google translation
==============================
It was a long time ago. I was 18 years old, my sister was 14. One day her friend came to her with her younger sister Christina. Christina was 11 years old. 3 years younger than my sister. The three of them sat in her room and chatted about something. I played toys on the computer. Suddenly the door to the room opened and my sister stood on the threshold. She was wearing a sleeveless shirt. I looked at her hands every time.
They weren't very muscular, but I knew they were bigger and stronger than mine. We have fought more than once with our younger sister in our arms and since she turned 13 she has always won.
“Come to me, we want to find out which of the three of us is the strongest. But for interest you need a fourth "
"But I'm playing," I tried to argue. My sister flexed her not large, but strong biceps.
“Either you go yourself or I will bring you by force. We both know I can do it. "
It was like that. So I got up and followed my younger sister.
Everything in her room was ready for armwrestling. I looked at the hands of my sister's friend and Christina's.
They were thin and looked weaker than my sister's hands. Of course I was a weak guy, but I decided that I have a chance to win my match against them.
At first my sister and Christina fought. They sat down opposite each other and started. To my surprise, my sister could not immediately drop the younger girl's hand.
A bump of biceps appeared on Christina's slender arm, and the hands of the two girls remained in a neutral position. Then, to my surprise, my sister's hand began to tremble and move towards defeat. This girl, who was three years younger than her sister, could give a fight that I had not been able to for 2 years.
When my sister's hand, meleno, but surely, dropped to half, my sister tensed and managed to stop the younger girl's hand. Hands trembled in place, and then still the sister's hand was able to return to a neutral position. Christina's hand was shaking now. She biting her lip tried to start again, but her sister was already unstoppable. Christina's hand was slowly pressed to the table.
“Not bad,” praised the younger girl's sister. "You are stronger than I thought"
Now it was my turn to fight against my sister's friend. She was 14. But I was determined not to lose to a girl 4 years younger than me.
I knew that my sister had no problem winning the match against me, but her friend was smaller than her. Her arms were thinner and I hoped that besides my sister, the other girls were weaker than me.
Although watching her fight with Christina, I suspected that this girl, although she was 7 years younger than me, was practically equal in strength to me, an 18 year old guy.
So I sat down opposite my sister's friend, Christina and my sister were resting after their match and got ready to watch our fight.
We clasped our hands and I shuddered from the firm handshake of the youngest 14 year old girl. We started a fight. I immediately tensed my muscles to end this armwrestling faster, but nothing changed.
Our hands stood motionless in a neutral position and did not move anywhere. The girl's strength matched my strength.
"Come on," May's sister shouted to her friend "My brother is weak, you are stronger than him."
And her friend pressed harder. To my horror, my 18 year old hand began to tremble under the pressure of the 14 year old girl's hand and began to lean down towards the table.
I realized that I was losing the match and tried to push even harder, but this effort only slowed down the fall of my hand. Her strength was superior to mine.
Her hand pressed mine steadily to the table. I howled, but nothing could oppose its strength and I 18 year old boy slowly lost to 14 year old girl.
Her hand pressed mine to the table and she held it pressed for a while.
I was humiliated. I wanted to rest before the match with Christina. The sister announced a 10 minute break.
But Christina said ten minutes later.
"Let the big guy rest, and I'll fight my sister, and then right away with him."
The sisters sat opposite each other. And they tried to overpower. I watched with dismay as Christina, straining her strength and doing against the older girl, what I could not do.
Her older sister's hand was trembling and began to lean downward under the pressure of her younger sister's hand. It seemed that Christina would beat a girl 3 years older than her.
But the Big Sister was able to stop the fall. And straining her hand slowly returned to neutral position. However, Christina did not give up either. Their hands remained roughly vertical, trembling.
Then Christina got a little better than the strength of a 14-year-old girl who pressed my hand to the table. Then her sister began to overpower the younger girl.
Finally after 2 minutes. All the same, the older sister pressed her last strength on the hand of the girl 3 years younger than her and with great difficulty began to bring Christina's hand to the table. Christina resisted, and stopped her sister's hand, at first halfway. Then 2/3. But the older sister every time found the strength to overcome the resistance of the little girl.
Finally, with great effort, she pressed her hand to the table.
“Phew,” she said and dropped her head in her hands. The effort to win against her little sister tired her much more than the match against me.
I was almost in a panic.Because of the prospect of losing, a girl 7 years younger than me. The only thing that could save me was that Christina did not want to rest for a long time before the match with me.
"Two minutes is enough"
We sat down at each table and grabbed each other's hands. Christina had a tight grip and I was already starting to get nervous. I noticed that her arm was shorter than mine.
But he did not talk about it. I was afraid of the strength of a girl 7 years younger than me and I needed a victory, not even quite honest.
My sister gave the order to start and I threw all my strength as an 18 year old boy into Christina's hand. Her hand did not flinch.
Christina looked into my eyes and her small biceps began to grow in her hand. I immediately felt the girl's strength. She began to arrive like a tide.
I could still resist this force, but I felt that soon I would not be able to match it. My arm was longer and I tried to use a lever to move the girl's hand a little bit.
Even so, my strength was barely enough to hold her strong hand in place. I blushed, suddenly I felt my hand start to tremble. And it happened. My hand moved to the table.
A girl 7 years younger than me, an 18 year old boy, began to slowly but surely overpower my hand.
I tensed. I blushed with a terrible effort to cope with my superior strength. I tried to cheat by putting my other hand on the edge of the table and feet on the leg.
At some point, I even began to push, crying, trying to cope with my superior strength.
For a moment, my efforts gave results and fighting with my entire 18 year old body against one of the girl's hand, I stopped my fall two thirds from the table.
My whole body was trembling, I was red, but all my efforts were enough only to keep my hand an inch from defeat. Christina smiled looking at my body trembling with efforts, looked at my other hand, with which I grabbed the edge of the table and deliberately slowly brought my girl's hand to her hair to show that even my two hands cannot compete in strength with her one ...
And then she slapped my hand to the table.
I was devastated and humiliated. I was 18 years old, but I did not have the strength of my whole body to cope with one arm of a girl 7 years younger than me.
I was the oldest in the room, but two girls of 14 years old and one another three years younger were much stronger than me.
In the battle for the first place, my sister won, her friend was in second place, and Christina in third. And I was in the last 4th place.
In the evening my sister came to my room.
“Tomorrow we will go to the gym,” she said,
“And compare our strength there. And you will go there for three months. You still won't catch up with me, but I want that in three months you could compete with Christina's one arm at least with two hands. "
The next day, my sister, her friend and Christina went to the gym. It was a terrible experience, but I'll talk about it next time.

Forum Saradas

My fourth place
« on: January 09, 2021, 04:41:45 pm »

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
Re: My fourth place
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2021, 04:51:42 pm »
Thanks! I like it. Would there be a next part? :)

Offline Houl

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2021, 04:59:00 pm »
Thank you. I'll add later.
It's almost a real story

Offline liffingme

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2021, 10:06:26 pm »
would be nice if the next part had lift and carry
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    10%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2022, 09:23:13 am »
===>> Here is the second part of this story <<===

https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=913459.0#msg2872704 
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2022, 08:07:50 pm »
Thanks. Hope to see more soon.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2022, 04:51:18 am »
Hope there will be more. What happens after the 3 month in the gym?

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  My fourth place

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View