Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572469 Posts in 72088 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 02:13:03 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!  (Read 385254 times)

emperor_mamba24

Re: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
« Reply #690 on: October 24, 2016, 07:58:27 pm »
Hey all, I've been a female muscle artist and fan for many years. This is one of the best forums I've seen so I just had to join. Looking forward to being part of this community.

Forum Saradas

Offline Highlander77

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #691 on: November 04, 2016, 08:16:29 pm »
Hello all. New member here from the frozen tundras of Scotland. Big fan of strong women who love a wrestle and infrequent session participant.

Here to check things out and see how it goes. Doubt there's any local ladies here but always interested to hear from others with similar interests to me.

batman4

« Reply #692 on: November 08, 2016, 06:21:44 pm »
Hi I'm new I'm 40 from UK, I love athletic muscular girls has,anyone experienced muscular strippers in Las Vegas? visiting soon.not many muscular strippers in UK  or,ive never found any yet! :funny:

Stallion_1986

« Reply #693 on: November 09, 2016, 01:12:07 pm »
Hello everybody,

After I've read for a while, I want to participate more in this stunning board :)

My name is Alex, 30, and I'm from Germany.

I'm in love with tall, muscular women :D *g*

babtousm

« Reply #694 on: November 09, 2016, 01:43:53 pm »
Hi guys,
Richard, 40 yo, French, has been a long time dreamer of muscular girls and specially very dominant and agressive girls and has just met 2 amazing ladies (1 FBB and 1 leaner but very athletic) and I can say that I am now addicted to it.
I am also into BDSM stuff (domination, humiliation).
This site is great indeed, I just found it few weeks ago but am now Learning a lot of things about our FBB goddesses thanks to it.

wandering_flames

« Reply #695 on: November 10, 2016, 05:19:15 pm »
Hey guys I'm a 29 year old man from montreal, quebec, canada and I have been into muscular women for about five years. I have been on this site before, but I wasn't very active on it so I'm trying to do more now. Glad to be here

gokuman7

« Reply #696 on: November 12, 2016, 04:38:42 pm »
Hey guys I'm a 29 year old man from montreal, quebec, canada and I have been into muscular women for about five years. I have been on this site before, but I wasn't very active on it so I'm trying to do more now. Glad to be here

Welcome.

Yoda

« Reply #697 on: November 14, 2016, 04:56:29 am »
Hello! Yoda checking in for introduction. A special shout out to Elisa Ann Costa  :-*  I found her on another site and a google search for her brought me here. 

Offline fitgirlfanguy

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #698 on: November 15, 2016, 05:46:13 pm »
Since nicknames such as FBB lover and FBB fan have already been taken by several others, I chose FitGirlFanGuy in a display of appreciation for all fit females, regardless of muscularity level.  I've been an enthusiast since before Laura Binetti was a lightweight amateur and appreciate online communities such as this for discussing FBB and sharing content.  Cheers!

Offline Wiltdstilt

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #699 on: November 28, 2016, 08:43:08 pm »
Hello, Will here. Just registered today I am a big fan of FBB and signed up to hopefully be part of that community. You all have a good day now.

Offline tinygbrown

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
New kid on the block
« Reply #700 on: December 19, 2016, 07:45:26 am »
I'm new to this site and still trying to find my way around. I am trying to locate someone who writes custom fight stories. Someone recommended fighterpilot 909 and said he could be found here. Any help would be appreciated.

Offline ladiscoman

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
hello from orange county california guy
« Reply #701 on: December 21, 2016, 09:04:27 pm »
 8) I love female bodybuilders. They are so beautiful and hot.

frenchlolo

« Reply #702 on: December 29, 2016, 02:11:10 am »
Hi from France ! I'm a big fan of female muscles and i'm glad this fabulous board exists  :woohoo:

Offline middlemarkal

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • FINALLY LOOKING FOR A NICE Female Bodybuilding
old timer finally out of the closet
« Reply #703 on: January 01, 2017, 01:37:36 pm »
Hello All FBB

I've been interested in FBB ever since I first saw Rachel McLish.

I'm starting over, taking charge of my life and whant to turn my luck around, lose a lot of weigth (again LOL) bet into shape, live a healtier life, seek out for the first time the love of my life  : FBB...   :heart:

so if any 40+ FBB are interested in a sincere french canadian Chmok (even if i'm catholic LOL) . just contact me LOL  :areyouchicken:

Bye  8)

you'll here more from me, be certain of that.  ^-^

I'm registered so fra to :  here, wingsofstrength.net, www.musclepersonals.com,   :P

Alain XX

middlemarkal

Looking for a nice fbb to share life with
speack french and english

gokuman7

Re: hello from orange county california guy
« Reply #704 on: January 03, 2017, 04:58:20 pm »
8) I love female bodybuilders. They are so beautiful and hot.

welcome and happy new year

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View