Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572771 Posts in 72115 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 08:33:58 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!  (Read 385801 times)

Ra236

Re: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
« Reply #570 on: June 08, 2015, 03:30:06 pm »
Good Day To All

My name is June, and I reside in Atlanta, GA.  I have always had a thing for truly dedicated women.  It's not a bodybuilder or fitness thing its a absolute result by sheer dedication. 

I am working with someone right now that would like to become a amateur bodybuilder currently, and I am believe this is the perfect forum to ad that desire.  I hope to contributed as much as I take from these topics.

-June of Atlanta

bdymafan

« Reply #571 on: July 04, 2015, 03:31:19 am »
Hello,
I just joined.  fan of bodybuilding, martial arts and just sports. 

Cam

« Reply #572 on: July 04, 2015, 07:29:29 am »
Hi! I'm a young soccer player.  My coach told me about Saradas. And here, I am!

Cam

« Reply #573 on: July 04, 2015, 07:32:38 am »
Oooop! attachment didn't appeared...

Cam

« Reply #574 on: July 04, 2015, 07:54:09 am »
How can I make larger pictures? Like this???

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #575 on: July 04, 2015, 08:00:17 am »
Hi! I'm a young soccer player.  My coach told me about Saradas. And here, I am! [/URL] [/img]

You've been a member since 2010. Why don't you read the tutorials about posting pictures?

willsmart13

« Reply #576 on: July 04, 2015, 08:03:09 am »
Hi Everyone,

On and off again lurker for a little while but now decided to jump in.

I'll be posting some stuff I've got over the last couple of years and hopefully others will enjoy as much as I have!

Catchya soon.

GoodIntent

« Reply #577 on: July 21, 2015, 07:06:22 pm »
Hello from Gloucester, UK. Long time admirer of muscular and toned female physiques. I started weight training when I was 18 and through the magazines at the time found Cory Everson was ruling over all. My favourite competitor though was Juliette Bergmann. Been hooked since then. I still work out but never could maintain the dedication that was required, though I am now in the best condition of my life after 20 years of neglect.

Only just found the site and hope to find out what's going on in the world of FBB. Always admire a toned physique and it's great to see ladies pushng heavy weight in the gym, though I understand how difficult it can be in the mainstream gym scene with guys eyes and attitudes.

Like to stay around for a while so long as I stay on the right side of the Karma system. Will be good to find some favourites on here and to connect with the UK scene.

Offline looli

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #578 on: July 22, 2015, 01:42:54 am »
Hi!

My name is Luka and I just join to the forum. I am into calisthenics and there is a great workout motivation to be 'surrounded' by some goddesses ;).

waitingwaiting

Hello all!
« Reply #579 on: July 26, 2015, 10:30:42 am »
I freaking love strong women!!!!!

fbblover34

« Reply #580 on: July 26, 2015, 01:33:49 pm »
Hello everyone.

I'm fbblover, I join because i really love sexy fbbs.

bf5waea97

« Reply #581 on: July 27, 2015, 10:13:21 pm »
Hi,

I'm from florida and have been attracted to muscular women since I was in elementary school and there was an fbb on fear factor. It's been confusing and frustrating at times, but I'm glad that there are a lot of people out there that share my interests. My girlfriend now is pretty muscular, so that's good haha. Would love to get in contact with other fans.

keepGettingBigger

« Reply #582 on: July 29, 2015, 08:41:30 am »
Hi, I'm Martin, live in the Netherlands, and always been interested in female muscle girls. I have the impression that if you openly admit that, people look weird or look down on you, so I mainly keep it to myself. And there's as far as I know, very few musclegirls in my country, so that's why I made an account here, to be a part of the community which reaches all around the world instead of just my country.

Offline grodigy

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #583 on: August 25, 2015, 04:25:59 pm »
I am a fan. From the USA.

Offline Zeba81

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #584 on: August 25, 2015, 11:43:02 pm »
Sebas here!! Hello all from Argentina

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View