Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575352 Posts in 73145 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 12:47:21 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Muscular Mrs. Jones: The College Years
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Muscular Mrs. Jones: The College Years  (Read 91303 times)

Offline gwhh

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: The Muscular Mrs. Jones: The College Years
« Reply #180 on: October 25, 2020, 01:11:33 am »
When he going to finish this story?

OO9Eli is on writing hiatus for awhile. I did write a novella with him that is coming out as part of an anthology called, Working Muscle. It should be out soon. All the proceeds will be donated to the food bank, Feeding America.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #180 on: October 25, 2020, 01:11:33 am »

Offline toro

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #181 on: October 25, 2020, 03:56:33 pm »
God I forgot about this story. Soo good. Please Please continue

Offline toro

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #182 on: October 25, 2020, 03:56:58 pm »
God I forgot about this story. Soo good. Please Please continue

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #183 on: October 27, 2020, 12:43:56 am »
Been a while, can't wait for more.

Offline biggerisbetter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #184 on: October 27, 2020, 12:05:53 pm »
I thought for a second that this is the best day in months when I saw that this topic has a new post. You can't imagine my disappointment one click later when it turned out that this is not a new chapter of my favourite story. 009eli - I hope you will find enough energy and inspiration to continue. Take care, man ;)

Offline Ncsn

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #185 on: October 31, 2020, 07:56:45 pm »
I thought for a second that this is the best day in months when I saw that this topic has a new post. You can't imagine my disappointment one click later when it turned out that this is not a new chapter of my favourite story. 009eli - I hope you will find enough energy and inspiration to continue. Take care, man ;)
Seconded. Possibly my favorite femuscle series, hope he comes back to it, sometime.

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #186 on: November 04, 2020, 10:53:47 pm »
Hi all... Wow... Thanks everyone for the continued interest in this story. I have to say its been humbling to see that these stories have had such resonance so thanks for the continued interest. I havent been to these boards that much recently due to some life changes -- all of which are good! so no worries -- but I came back because TC told me about Madsoam's latest which I suggest everyone check out as its some of the best writing around but he also told me this thread was getting some ?s about when the next chapters were coming. I can say this I do definitely have more ideas for these stories -- I like to think of these series with continuing storylines and not so much beginning or end so expect more from the adventures of Mrs J and Lawrence.

I have had a chance to at least start on the next installment and make some notes and get some pages but its just a matter of finding the time to balance work/personal life and get some writing in. That being said my goal is to get this next chapter posted by the end of the year and it will definitely be a continuation of the Lawrence and Jinni story line so hopefully that will make everyone happy.

I have also been playing with the idea of maybe leading up to the stories release to do a Q&A type thing with Jinni where you post your questions for her and I can type up her replies. Let me know if that's something you'd be interested in as well

Anyways thanks again for the continued interest its nice to know that in the midst of all the writers and crazy storylines going on here people are still interested in the simple storyline of Jinni and Lawerece so hopefully you find the next chapters worth of the story. Hope everyone is safe and healthy - Eli

Offline pramitsen2008

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #187 on: February 26, 2021, 03:06:42 am »
This is probably my most favorite of stories. Really excited when the next chapter will come up.

Offline Ncsn

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #188 on: March 01, 2021, 08:41:16 pm »
... That being said my goal is to get this next chapter posted by the end of the year and it will definitely be a continuation of the Lawrence and Jinni story line so hopefully that will make everyone happy.

No pressure or anything, but - maaaaannnn, I need my Jinni fix, like, bad, man...!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Muscular Mrs. Jones: The College Years

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View