Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574165 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 11:51:14 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Amazon Ranger
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Amazon Ranger  (Read 11756 times)

Offline Amzmick

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Amazon Ranger
« on: December 01, 2019, 04:00:22 pm »
Anybody had a session with amazon ranger ?please post reviews someone

Forum Saradas

Amazon Ranger
« on: December 01, 2019, 04:00:22 pm »

Offline percycathardcore

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Amazon Ranger
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2019, 03:51:51 pm »
 I nearly did earlier this year but had to cancel for a number of reasons

Somebody elsewhere said she was expensive but I thought her rates were fine. She asked for a deposit but that was because she’d had loads of last minute no-Show

She was formal to begin with but once we agreed on a date and the deposit was paid, she loosened up
A lot and asked me to send her a pic. I sent s photo of me flexing which seemed to turn her on and she was asking for a photo of my cock! She was willing to do whatever, kissing, Armwrestling, MW, FS as long as I promised to satisfy her twice! Seemed quite into the MW thing

Overall, she seemed really nice and it’s a shame it couldn’t Go further

Offline ziv4943

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2020, 11:10:59 am »
Has anyone else seen her?
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Chesterguy21

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2020, 01:52:33 pm »
I only thought about it but she hides her face on the photos. I respect not wanting to get recognized... but if they're expensive I prefer to see a face..
To accept liking strong and muscular girls is accepting being yourself. It's kind of a coming out and makes you free!

Offline thegoat77

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2020, 03:26:47 pm »
Met her once, very nice lady and very strong. Not particularly expensive for the session  but had to pay for a hotel which pushed up the price. Not in a hurry to see her again though

Offline ziv4943

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2020, 02:28:56 am »
Met her once, very nice lady and very strong. Not particularly expensive for the session  but had to pay for a hotel which pushed up the price. Not in a hurry to see her again though

Thanks. How was her face?  And how sensual was the session and what was on the menu?

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2020, 06:18:51 am »
Link?

Offline thegoat77

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2020, 03:30:21 pm »

Thanks. How was her face?  And how sensual was the session and what was on the menu?

It got pretty sensual, no FS but everything else was on the menu. Without being crude, she’s not one of the prettiest women I’ve had a session with but definitely delivered on the strength and muscularity side of things

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2020, 07:07:39 pm »

It got pretty sensual, no FS but everything else was on the menu. Without being crude, she’s not one of the prettiest women I’ve had a session with but definitely delivered on the strength and muscularity side of things

There's a reason some hide their faces.

Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline Paul gym

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Amazon Ranger
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2021, 04:59:57 am »
Anyone met her?

Local to me, huge muscles but can't see her face. Had a very abrupt email from her and she won't show face or give details of what the errotic session includes

Offline MakeMeFly

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2021, 07:01:36 am »
Haven't met her but had a video call with her. Her weight fluctuates quite a bit. when I saw she was not huge or ripped. How heavy is she at the moment?

Offline Boselectah

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2021, 10:32:55 am »
Anyone met her?

Local to me, huge muscles but can't see her face. Had a very abrupt email from her and she won't show face or give details of what the errotic session includes

Well that basically tells you everything you need to know doesn't it? Why would you waste money pursuing a bolshy uptight miserable sessionette, it doesn't make any sense?

I'm pretty sure 90% of chaps on here know who she is, I think it took me 5 seconds to find out who she was when she first popped up a few years back by performing a quick reverse image search. Maybe she's more careful nowadays but back then her WB270 ad used photos from her public Insta**** account.

Anyway, facially she slightly resembles the actor/comedian Omid Djalili and because of this I have not met her.

Offline Paul gym

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2021, 05:28:10 am »
Thanks. Sounds like one to avoid then

Offline outmuscled

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2022, 04:04:02 pm »
Is she still around?
Who cares about her face with a body like that! If you have a muscle fetish, she ticks the boxes.
If you're prettier than her and clearly excited, she might even be grateful, lol!

I'd be more worried by reports that her physique fluctuatated that much.
There's an undated photo of her on fciwomenswrestling where she doesn't look as defined as in her wb270 photos, but even with this softer look her chest seems to be mainly muscle.

Offline petitfilou87

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2022, 07:13:27 pm »
Where can I find pics of her ?

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Amazon Ranger

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View