Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578015 Posts in 73581 Topics by 28963 Members - Latest Member: Otata96 May 03, 2024, 04:41:16 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Awkward/Funny/Weird Moments in sessions
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Awkward/Funny/Weird Moments in sessions  (Read 1518 times)

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Awkward/Funny/Weird Moments in sessions
« on: July 28, 2022, 10:32:55 am »
Let's change up the tone a bit.

What is or are one of the most weirdest or funny or awkward things to happen in a session for you?  Whether it was you or it was the woman you saw?

I will start. 

Lexi Daniels got me in a firemen carry and started spinning me around and dropped my ass on the floor.  Luckily it was carpet. I am 5'8 230.

Another one was Susan Kay.  I forgot what we were doing specifically when this happened but, she randomly queefed or maybe actually farted.  Wasn't to loud but loud enough! haha!  I ignored it cuz we were both naked n stuff but laughed it out on my way back home.

Forum Saradas

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Awkward/Funny/Weird Moments in sessions
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2022, 11:42:18 pm »
At the Arnold 2019.. Guidette (RIP) is top of me (we both nude) in a breast smother/grapevine.. when house keeping opens the door and enters the room.. now heres the thing there was a long hallway and you had to go around a corner before you reached the bed room so we hear her walking, in the bed room there was a mini couch.. she jumps off me puts her robe on.. i run and crouch behind the couch butt ass naked while guidette runs and say its ok we dont need house keeping.  We laughed it off and continued with the great session,

Then my first session in NYC right after this incident with a well known gorgeous wpd pro from Canada.. similar situation (I had told her what happened at the arnold lol she thought it was funny) so again her and i are nude and she sits her pussy on my face/mouth I dine at the y while she flexing..

The door to the room suddenly opens at that moment and people walk in..with clear view of the bed idk what they saw cause i was eating pussy but she jumped off and put a robe on etc.  Apparently these people checked in the hotel and the hotel gave them the same room this wpd pro was staying in,,, she was pissed she called the front desk pissed off  they comped her some things etc..but while she on the phone i got on my knees opened her robe and began dining at the y while she caressed my head.

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2022, 11:46:55 pm »
A session with Carmin blu.. she was grinding on me..I was fully erect.. she short and not big like others but she has thick muscles and curves.  So My Dick was hard as a rock sticking straight up.. she does a full body weight grind/booty drop on it and there a loud snap… and then minor pain.. She says was that your sternum? and I play it off and say yeah it was.  When it was my dick.. I thought she broke it,

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2022, 06:25:15 am »
Another one.

A sesh with Melissa Coates.

She asks me to open the door for Someone bringing an Iron and i was nude so i put on a towel.  It was a nice hotel so even when i got there I asked where the room number was and dude knew who it was and was just smiling when I left! haha

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Awkward/Funny/Weird Moments in sessions

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View