Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572407 Posts in 72082 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 09:04:21 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Real life muscular women sightings and encounters
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Real life muscular women sightings and encounters  (Read 186554 times)

Offline nbunited21

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Real life muscular women sightings and encounters
« Reply #300 on: September 07, 2019, 05:27:58 pm »
I just saw an absolutely incredible muscular woman working at the Kona Brewpub in Oahu, Hawaii.  She was really top notch and looked like she could be a pro physique/bodybuilding competitor.  She’s a waitress at Kona Brewpub and her muscles just exploded out of everything, glutes strained her shorts, arms looked like they were going to rip her shirt, and a chest that just seemed made of steel.  Anyone know who this might be working in Hawaii?

Offline bubba69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #301 on: September 11, 2019, 11:34:13 pm »
I frequent there, and have never seen anyone looking as awesome as the girl you are describing. 

There is an older (50+) gal who works there....doesn't look near that age and is very beautiful.  She is either a bikini or figure competitor. 
User is currently banned [View]

Offline nbunited21

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #302 on: September 14, 2019, 06:53:42 pm »
I think it may have been Robin Connell..only figuring that cuz she’s from that area and looks to be about that size, women’s physique

Offline bubba1968

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #303 on: October 13, 2019, 10:28:19 pm »
Thanks for sharing these great encounters. Aside from the thrill of it all, I think it is great to meet one of these amazing women in an everyday type of scenario and try to get a sense of their personality. Unfortunately, I did not take advantage of the one opportunity that I had about 7 or 8 years ago. I had been working all day in my yard on landscaping. It was summer and I was hot, sweaty, dirty, and smelly (so bad I even noticed it). I headed to the local Home Depot to purchase about 20 bags of mulch so I could be finish for the day. As I was outside starting to load my truck I noticed a woman walk into the garden center. She was medium height and was wearing tight spandex that covered her body but showed that she had a great physique underneath. I took my time loading the truck as I watched from about 20 feet away noticing her biceps bulge with her arm movements. She started talking with one of the employees. I think she was looking at some trees and turned in my direction while checking out their stock. She was a beauty. Turns out it was Lindsay Mulinazzi! I couldn't believe it. For a brief moment I thought about going over to say hello and jokingly ask her if she wanted a short workout to help me finish loading. Then I looked at myself and realized what I looked and smelled like at that moment. Decided that it was probably not a good idea to try and make conversation. That was my local Home Depot at the time; but, I never happened to run into her there again.

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #304 on: October 14, 2019, 04:29:50 am »
There's a new woman at my gym. I noticed her a few weeks ago, but finally had a chance to chat with her.
She's in her 50's and has mind-blowing muscle definition. I asked her if she competed, and she said no, but she used to do powerlifiting. I told her she should compete,and she said she was thinking about it.
I mentioned that I was thinking of doing a Master's and she said "I will if you will..."
I saw her today, and went over to talk to her. She was holding her water bottle, and her right biceps easily rose 2" from her arm, even without consciously flexing. Her peaks are world-class.
I asked her if she was going to be at the gym tomorrow, and said we could do dips together. She seemed to like that idea. I bet she can do them effortlessly.
I'll try to get some pictures, but I don't want to creep her out...

untergr8

« Reply #305 on: November 02, 2019, 12:56:41 pm »
My new job has a tradition of a big communal Friday lunch. My first week I saw a girl standing in line. She had a bodybuilder's ass that filled her jeans, the muscles shifting as she walked. She was wearing a t-shirt tucked in at the waist and I could see the twin ropes of her lower back, the immense muscles of her shoulders as she carried her plate. My heart started to pound, so I went over and talked to her. Her biceps were  clearly defined, and even though she wasn't pumped I still saw that tell-tale vein. I asked if she did crossfit because she had that look, but she told me she was a power lifter. We spoke for a few minutes, me trying not to look at her forearms. I've since seen her several time, the best being in a sheath dress that showed her muscles off big time. She's since transferred to the west coast, so I no longer see her with any regularity. I stalked her on FB and saw that she's a former cheerleader, so the muscle is a new thing. The girl is way younger than I and I don't want to creep on her, but you can bet she takes her place in my fantasy catalog. Husky voice and a bodybuilder physique, long hair and white teeth. Right up my alley.

Offline nbunited21

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #306 on: November 17, 2019, 03:41:29 pm »
So I went to the same gym as Alyssa Nemes (look her up if you don’t know) and I’m about the same age.  I was there when she was huge for being like 19.  It was just an incredible sight seeing her go from somewhat athletic to instantly bulging and veiny.  There was another woman there tho probably 10 years older than me (like 35) I saw a few times who was just enormous. She was about 5’5” and absolutely looked ready to compete, physique or bodybuilding even.  I remember seeing her walk in, every muscle bulging, and sitting down to do incline dumbbell presses.  She grabbed 80s and just let going and going right in front of me. Her pics just exploded into

Offline nbunited21

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #307 on: November 17, 2019, 03:45:02 pm »
Her pecs just exploded into mountains. I couldn’t contain myself.  After the workout she went and put white wedge flip flops on and her calves were bulging with every step.  She went into the small supplement store a few spots down from the gym and I figured well I guess I could browse a little.  We walked out at the same time and I struck up a conversation about like the store or whatever we were just in. The next few months she’d always see me and say hi and all.  If I only I didn’t have a girlfriend at the time.  She definitely said it once but I can’t remember her name. 

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #308 on: December 02, 2019, 10:00:42 pm »
There's a new woman at my gym. I noticed her a few weeks ago, but finally had a chance to chat with her.
She's in her 50's and has mind-blowing muscle definition. I asked her if she competed, and she said no, but she used to do powerlifiting. I told her she should compete,and she said she was thinking about it.
I mentioned that I was thinking of doing a Master's and she said "I will if you will..."
I saw her today, and went over to talk to her. She was holding her water bottle, and her right biceps easily rose 2" from her arm, even without consciously flexing. Her peaks are world-class.
I asked her if she was going to be at the gym tomorrow, and said we could do dips together. She seemed to like that idea. I bet she can do them effortlessly.
I'll try to get some pictures, but I don't want to creep her out...

Update -
I've become more and more friendly with her over the past few months, and I finally got the chance to work out with her today. We did pullups (she ripped off 20 with no problem). When we did "Buddy curls" (pyramid up from 1-10 reps, passing the bar back and forth each set) she kept up with me with no problem. It was almost a sexual pleasure to watch her arms get even more pumped, and her already prominent veins bulge even bigger as she curled that bar.

I think I have her convinced to do a Physique competition. I think she could step on stage today and place...

Offline Boyo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #309 on: December 15, 2019, 10:12:57 pm »
Had a good sighting recently, in fact I shared a plane with a very large woman, whose face I like to think I kinda recognised, but cannot quite place.

So Monday December 2nd I caught the (roughly) 1230pm American Airlines flight from Phoenix to Denver. I’m always on muscle alert in Phoenix because there are lots of various sized and shaped muscle women showing off their development so frequently, but on this trip I didn’t see any. Probably the weather. It was cold!

So I’m in Phoenix airport at the gate, and we’re going to start boarding in 10 minutes, so I decide to nip to the loo. As I get up and turn and start walking, I just see the back of someone big. Big! Hair in a bun, grey hoodie, not much neck and really thick and broad shoulders. At first glance I think it’s a man but a further glance at the black and pink leggings and I think it’s a woman. I can’t be sure though, so I go to the toilet and kinda prey that this person is still sat there when I get back.

They are. She is. And what a she she happens to be as well. She’s an absolute giant of a woman. Dare I say a slightly steroid-y face? Prominent jaw, and the bun isn’t doing her any favours. Still pretty though. I mean, she’s beautiful. She’s not ripped or cut or veiny, no, she’s all power. She’s thick and broad and i can only wonder what strength she has.

I board the plane, take my seat, and wonder if this giant is going to board too, and she does. She doesn’t sit next to me, nor do I talk to her, nor does she look at me. However, as I’m sat down in my seat by the aisle and she’s waiting to take her seat, she does stand right by me sleeves of the hoodie rolled up to her elbows, clutching her carry on luggage. Her forearms were like ham hocks, and I say this genuinely her forearms were bigger than my upper arms. She was so big.

I don’t know if it was actually her, but she did sorta remind me of... (let me just google her, brb)... Michelle Russell. I’m not saying it was her but it was close.

Offline MuscleBuilder1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #310 on: June 30, 2020, 01:50:21 am »
My apologies if this isn't the correct place to post this material.  Blame it on being a newbie.  Anyway, I have several sighting stories to share, so will detail one here now. I'll save the best one for last - for another time.  This first tale took place at DIA - Denver Airport - probably 10 years ago.

I suspect many of the members here have an eye for picking out a woman, even in a large crowd, who trains with weights.  It's like a search-image of some kind, a propensity to detect a particular build, shape, or perhaps even subtle nuances in the way a person carries themself - the overall gestalt of a bodybuilder or lifter - that attract our gaze like a moth to a flame.  Such was the case as I stood in the security line there at DIA. A line or two over I saw a really attractive, stocky young (early 20s), blond-haired woman with inordinately large thighs, tight waist, and beautiful glutes. She was wearing ultra snug  lycra tights, so all of that was easy - and pleasant! - to see.  It was clear she was athletic and that she trained with weights.  In fact I was fairly convinced from that first observation that she used anabolics.  As I recall, she was wearing a hoody, so I was interested in seeing what she looked like under the covering. 

Keeping a (hopefully) casual eye on her, I passed through the screening and was slooowly collecting my belongings, stalling as nonchalantly as I possibly could as I watched. her.  As she approached the screening unit, she had to remove her hoody or coat.  She entered the cylindrical stand -up unit and had to raise her arms over her head, sort of like the famous Sergio Olivia pose.  Her upper body was as impressive as her lower - low fat, large muscle bellies, no appreciable mammary tissue but instead some well-developed pecs - all readily visible because she was wearing  a tight-fitting, long-sleeve athletic top that hugged her body like a glove.  If I had doubts before, which I really hadn't, it was obvious she was a bodybuilder and that she was using, or had used, PEDs. 

I decided I'd try to talk to her, so I followed her out of the security area and onto a tram, then disembarked at whatever concourse she did.  I think it was A.  As I followed her up the escalator to the concourse I saw there was a collegiate swim team logo on her daypack.  I caught up to her after we both stepped off the escalator and casually asked, "Were you here for a swim meet?"   

She responded, saying, "No, I was actually snowboarding." 

I knew the resorts pretty well, so I asked which one she had visited.  I think she said Breckenridge,  I asked if she planned to come back, and she said she would love to.  I think I then mentioned I had been a high school swimmer and that I always felt it was the most demanding sport, and then compliment her for her involvement with it at the collegiate level.   My recollection is that she said she wasn't still swimming - I imagine she was already our of college - and I regret I didn't use that opportunity to transition into talking about her amazing build. 

Alas, a lost opportunity...

I didn't want to be any creepier than I might have already been, so I bid her safe travels and we went our separate ways.  I wish it was possible to figure out who she was, as she was really well built and very attractive facially, too.  Hopefully she is competing somewhere. 

We learn from such interactions. In another story I'll share here later, I took a more direct approach to asking a woman about her physique and it paid off.

Offline gwhh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #311 on: July 15, 2020, 09:41:31 pm »
There a physique level woman who was working out at my gym before the gym.   Tall with big off season bulk muscles.  Dark hair and literally bugling out of her clothes during her bulk.

There a very petite, very strong power lifter at my gym.   She looks a lot like Alyssa Milano back when she was on charmed with that blonde pixie haircut.   She lift so hard and so long.

A blonde FBB.  She about age 30 not competing anymore.  She still built like a bodybuilder and works out with a male BB.  Who is her husband.  She still got a lot of muscle on her and there no mistakenly she a FBB.  Her husband really encourages to lift hard and stay big!

There a tall, very fit dark hair woman with a very small waist.  Amazing arms and shoulders.  She also got that serious fitness walk going in.

Saw a woman at the supermarket this week.  Who sneak up on me in the meat section.  I Turned around and notice she had  figure size arms and shoulders.   Pretty skinny everywhere else.         

untergr8

« Reply #312 on: August 07, 2020, 05:28:34 pm »
At Aldi today I saw a woman who was at least 6'4" and fairly muscular, though not in current shape. She was built more like a boxer than a FBB. but when she picked up a bag of chicken her biceps were insane.

Offline bicepboy

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #313 on: August 16, 2020, 04:31:09 pm »
Social distancing.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #314 on: August 17, 2020, 02:01:07 pm »
Social distancing.
Maybe they live together, in each other's social bubble, etc.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Real life muscular women sightings and encounters

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View