Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573875 Posts in 72748 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 07:28:56 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Figure, Bikini mixed photo collections  |  Vascular Ladies
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Vascular Ladies  (Read 367801 times)

Misterio

Re: Vascular Ladies
« Reply #60 on: October 09, 2015, 11:52:11 pm »

Karma +
Please!

Offline bskultety

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2015, 08:00:09 am »
This lady is 53 years of age.

Sberg111

« Reply #62 on: October 19, 2015, 01:49:40 pm »
My wife befriended a former physique competitor last year around this time, she had stopped training about 3 years ago due to pregnancy and my wife had never touch a weight in her life but they bonded really well together and decided to train together, shes 5,8" and up to last year was the perfect definition of a girl that hated all physical activity and shunned upon girls that lift, Ive always thought she had a great frame and secretly fantasized about her getting at least fit. I tried for years to have her train with me but not until she started going religioulsy 5 days a week with her friend that I saw a change, she has transformed from a pudgy, all-soft, average girl to this new hard, fit, big woman that im not really digesting if its a dream coming true. Earlier this month we were laying down in the couch and she had her legs over mine and I noticed how massive her calves had become, I saw a friggin vein runnnig across and couldnt really believe it, I touched her and told her how much I liked how she was starting to look, its unreal how big and hard she is now compared to her former self from one year ago. A was able to one day measure her calves to an astounishing 16 inches, I really cant describe how much this has changed our sex life, to be honest I have not been even lurking here because Im spending a lot more time with her, the cherry on the top came last week, I grabbed her forearm and noticed something new, I was startled by the texture and size of it, she noticed, flexed it and said: " oh look, ive never seen my muscles like this. I like it" I just replied " yea, me too". It was very difficult to find an excuse to measure her right there without showing my own exitement so I  started measuring myself, and said let me compare. She has 13 inch forearms now, I dont think she even reached 10 inches a year ago, maybe she was just soft and there was no muscle at all, I cant really describe how turned on I got, she hates pictures so it wasnt until yesterday that I was able to take a candid shot while she was helping me clean an injury I got while training myself. You can now see definition and veins not even flexing, I guess I didnt wanted to write a full post about this but wanted more to share that with lots of support you can get your significant other to train and change their lifestyle, she says she has never felt this good and I know she wants to keep going so Im excited for whats to come.

alzef

« Reply #63 on: October 20, 2015, 04:21:44 am »

Offline Saxony Red Devil

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #64 on: October 29, 2015, 03:04:08 pm »

Offline Saxony Red Devil

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #65 on: November 03, 2015, 03:36:46 pm »

Have some more lads! :D

Offline Saxony Red Devil

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #66 on: November 25, 2015, 03:15:55 pm »

Offline liston

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #67 on: November 25, 2015, 10:01:31 pm »
great chest, who is she, please?:

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Ole_Bienkopp

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #68 on: November 26, 2015, 01:46:22 pm »

Offline Saxony Red Devil

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #69 on: December 07, 2015, 04:13:29 am »

Kinsyoolivia

« Reply #70 on: December 13, 2015, 08:26:06 am »

Will be updating daily :)

K+ if u like :)

Offline Saxony Red Devil

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #71 on: December 17, 2015, 09:05:49 am »

Kinsyoolivia

« Reply #72 on: December 27, 2015, 06:14:16 pm »

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%

Offline memorylive

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #74 on: January 02, 2016, 11:38:47 am »
another chest show

karma +++

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Figure, Bikini mixed photo collections  |  Vascular Ladies

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View