Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574482 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 09:54:02 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  NikkiJ Now
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: NikkiJ Now  (Read 23644 times)

Offline artax

• Activity:
    6.67%
Re: NikkiJ Now
« Reply #75 on: January 24, 2023, 07:42:03 pm »
Saw her a couple months ago - she doesn’t post on IG anymore because she had a stalker - but always in good shape - I don’t think she is competing any time soon - maybe a little more muscle and not super lean - off season look

Offline jbeast

• Activity:
    30%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #76 on: January 27, 2023, 03:44:30 pm »
I met Nikki for a session right before Covid in Florida at a hotel. We did role play and muscle worship. She looks just like her pics, loves what she does and is excellent... a real pro. I'm 6 ft. 1 in. and in heels she had to be at least 3 inches taller than me. I completely recommend her.

Offline Ticobueno

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #77 on: March 15, 2023, 06:24:57 am »
Page is gone from SG...anyone know the scoop?  Early retirement...sabbatical...injured???

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #78 on: March 15, 2023, 11:49:47 am »
Looks like her onlyfans page has been taken down as well.

Offline artax

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #79 on: March 15, 2023, 10:17:46 pm »
Don’t know but if sessiongirls and onlyfans are gone sounds like retirement - she had some trips planned - I know she told me once she had a stalker which is why she stopped Insta**** posts- perhaps stalker- also has husband and kids and perhaps that an all the constant travel was a factor too- will miss her - I think I was one of her first sessions- she was in Teaneck NJ for a show she wound up withdrawing from but just started sessioning - she was little shy- and not a lot of muscle- both her sessioning and conditioning got much better from those early days

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #80 on: March 16, 2023, 02:38:18 am »
She is on WB270 with only these dates:  Mar. 10-19 Orlando    I think that might be her home base.   

She is a star.  It was fun sessioning with her when she first started, watching her grow muscle and get into lean
contest condition.   It's fun see the SGs progress or change.   It's frustrating to not see any social media from them, to very
conditions, etc.   When she stopped social media, I stopped seeing her.  I wonder if it cost her session business?     

Online e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #81 on: March 16, 2023, 05:04:48 am »
She is on WB270 with only these dates:  Mar. 10-19 Orlando    I think that might be her home base.   

Her takedown of her SG (and OF) profile was pretty sudden. It probably had that Orlando tour date as well before it was taken down. WB270 is going to be much slower to respond. She wouldn't be the first person to leave the scene abruptly and without notice.

Offline jbeast

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #82 on: March 16, 2023, 02:28:09 pm »

Her takedown of her SG (and OF) profile was pretty sudden. It probably had that Orlando tour date as well before it was taken down. WB270 is going to be much slower to respond. She wouldn't be the first person to leave the scene abruptly and without notice.

I agree. WB270, great site, is often slow to respond. She is from the central Florida area and if the info is true - husband, kids and a stalker - Nikki is probably out of the session biz. A shame, but so it goes. I hope she's doing well. Damn...

Offline artax

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #83 on: March 16, 2023, 04:43:34 pm »
I heard from her- said she was taking a break but hopes to be back- maybe June or July

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    63.33%
« Reply #84 on: March 16, 2023, 06:17:04 pm »
I heard from her- said she was taking a break but hopes to be back- maybe June or July
I hope that's true, always had a nice time with her.

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #85 on: March 16, 2023, 09:49:10 pm »
Being so lean cannot be healthy in the long term. A break from sessions/bodybuilding might do her a world of good.

Offline deestar

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #86 on: March 21, 2023, 09:51:01 am »
I saw her the week before last - she's done touring for a bit to focus on other things but suggested she'd still be available locally in the right circumstances.  The above comment re: health couldn't be farther from the truth.  For the record she looked great and very much at 'maintenance' conditioning.

Offline artax

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #87 on: April 20, 2023, 11:38:17 pm »
Saw she posted some fairly local trips- Tampa and Orlando on wb- she also posted a pic on Insta**** the other day- still looks fit

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #88 on: May 16, 2023, 03:22:02 am »
Looks like she is back touring but only in the states https://sessiongirls.com/amazon-nikki-2/

She looks very sexy in her DP

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  NikkiJ Now

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View