Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577416 Posts in 73488 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 01, 2024, 01:25:54 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Stacy Takes What She Wants...Eventually
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Stacy Takes What She Wants...Eventually  (Read 18047 times)

Offline ThomasElliot

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Stacy Takes What She Wants...Eventually
« on: June 01, 2021, 05:20:51 pm »
New story! This one is going to have similar themes to the last one I wrote, and intend to continue at some point (promise!). Anyway, enjoy!

Stacy sat across the dinner table from her son, staring at him in disbelief. "What do you mean you're out of commission for a while? I know you got hurt pretty bad, but...what are we gonna do?"

James sat there, banged up, arm in a sling, leg in a cast, three broken ribs and a concussion, all from a stupid motorcycle stunt he was trying to pull to impress his long time girlfriend. "I'm sorry mom, I was just trying to impress Emma..."

"You were being a moron," Stacy said, slamming her hand onto the table in disgust. She had had many conversations with her son over the past several years that were frustrating, but this was probably the most asinine one they had ever had. "And now that I just got laid off, I was counting on you to make money at that fancy new job of yours while I looked for something else. Since you're still living under my roof and all that," she said with a grimace. "I have about six weeks of reserve funds and then we are screwed. Tell that to Emma. That'll impress her. 'Hey, just so you know, because of my little stunt, I'm gonna be homeless in less than two months. And so is my mom!'"

James just winced at her words. "You can tell her yourself. She is coming over later to help take care of me," he said, his voice pathetic.

"Good. Because I sure as shit am not in the mood to help you right now." Stacy said.

Later that night, Stacy was in her bedroom pouring over computer program after computer program, trying to figure out a solution to this mess her idiot son had gotten them into, when she got a phonecall.

"Hello?"

"Hello, is this James mom?" A rough voice on the other end of the line asked.

"It is," Stacy answered.

"Hi! I'm Steve, James' boss at the gym, returning your call. So he's gonna be out for a while then?" Steve asked.

Stacy sighed heavily. "Yes, he will be out for quite some time, at least three months. The injuries and broken bones are extensive."

"Aw shit, that fucking sucks. Well tell him I hope he feels better. Hey, you wouldn't happen to know if he has any friends that want to cover his job for a little while do you? He's got quite a few clients that have appointments throughout the week."

Stacy was caught off guard by the frankness of Steve's question. "Um...no? I mean, does it have to be a guy friend?"

"Nah, a chick is cool too!" Steve responded enthusiastically.

"Ok. What time tomorrow?" she asked. If she could keep James' job, at least she might have a chance at making through this mess in one piece. She took down the info and set her phone down after hanging up. "Fuck," she muttered.

The next morning was rough for Stacy. She stood in front of the mirror, trying to banish any doubt from her mind. "I look good. I can be a personal trainer. I can do this," she said under her breath. If nothing else, she certainly turned heads.

Stacy had gotten pregnant at 16, the result of a stupid one night stand in high school. She soldiered out on her own, and had worked hard for the past 22 years. Now, at 38, she was once again stepping into the unknown. She put her long black hair up in a ponytail, looked at her relatively fit body, and left for work.

To say Steve was surprised when she walked in and introduced herself would be an understatement. "No way your his mom," he said in a typical Cali Bro way. "You're way too young!"

"I'm 38, dear," she said to the young 24 business owner. "But thank you. Now, I'm assuming that my qualifications check out?"

"Totally! We normally hire whoever has the best bod, but a degree in biology and phys-i-ology," he said slowly, "would really help out a lot around here James' mom!"

"Stacy, please," she correct, and not for the first time either.

And thus began the weirdest week of work of her life. She had to introduce herself to each of her son's clients, explain to them what happened, answer all the usual questions, the whole deal. The staff treated her fairly nicely, but she was the only woman there, and felt oddly out of place. But after a second week, she had found a bit of a rhythm. She enjoyed the men and women she trained, and found that she was lifting more often than not after work...and she liked it.

She figured she would see her idiot son more, since he was permanently at home, but he mostly holed himself up in his room and didn't do anything. She saw Emma every once in a while, but she mostly just gave a cursory wave as she walked past. For the most part, Stacy felt like the sole occupant of her home. The few times she did try to engage James, he was...well, she had walls that were better conversationalists. So after about a month of this, she kind of stopped trying.

At the end of her first month at the gym, she was surprised when she looked at herself in the mirror once again. "Damn. I look good!" she thought to herself. And she did. The 38 year old woman had muscle tone that her 22 year old self would have done terrible things for. A flat stomach with just the faintest hint of abs. Gently rounded shoulders, an obvious, if small, bicep and tricep. A round butt. Thick, firm thighs and shapely calves. She looked damn good.

But as she was on her way to work that morning, she realized she wanted more. A lot more. She had been training people, and loving it, but couldn't help but he jealous of the women she was working with. They were huge, compared to her! And some of the biggest men who came in made those women look positively puny by comparison! "Do I want...more muscle?" she asked aloud to herself.

The answer, as it turned out, was a resounding yes. She lifted harder and longer that night after work than ever before, and vowed to keep going. She grabbed some protein shake, pre and post workout, and some other supplements with her employee discount before leaving for the night.

That weekend, she was sitting in the living room, watching some TV, when Emma came into the room and flopped heavily on the couch. She looked burnt out. Tired. Frustrated. She had clearly been working with James. "Rough night sweetie?" Stacy asked calmly.

Emma just shook her head. "It's always a rough night. James is getting worse. I mean, he's healing, but he's just getting more and more...lazy. Not himself. I don't know what's going on."

Stacy just nodded, before adding a little of her own experiences with James, before Emma went on an every increasing rant about her frustrations. Stacy sat quietly and listened to the whole thing, before quietly getting up, getting some ice cream, and sharing it with Emma.

The two ended up having a fun night together, blowing off some steam, Emma's obvious, Stacy's more subdued, but they were both in a good mood when Stacy walked Emma out, and they both went sleep.

Work continued as normal, with Emma and Stacy spending an evening together here and there as the weeks went on. Stacy was getting frustrated though, as she had reached a plateau. Her progress was good, her genetics apparently fantastic, and she looked like an true fitness model. But it wasn't enough, it wasn't nearly enough for her, for some reason. The gym had gotten to her, and it had gotten to her hard. She wasn't sure what to do until she walked into Steve's office one night.

"Hey boss, I was wondering...the fuck is that?" she asked, motioning to what he was desperately trying to move under his desk.

"Oh, it was nothing," he said without his usual surfer bro drawl, before coughing and getting it back together. "Just a little something I'm working on."

"Steve, don't play with me. Have you been playing dumb one me this whole time? I knew there was no way an idiot like you could run a business! What is this a front for? Huh?" she asked. As he sat there, she lunged forward and grabbed some of stuff still on his desk, quickly reading the lable. "You're dealing?!" she whisper screamed.

Steve tried to grab the vial from Stacy before she backed away, but was too slow. He grumbled to himself, before dropping all pretense. "Yeah, ok? I'm dealing. Why do you think so many of our frequent clients are big bulky guys? I've got the best shit in the area. That's why James started working here, to get a discount on this shit. He pushed it, and I gave him some of the weaker stuff at half price. Apparently even that was too much, the dumb fuck. Wrecking a motorcycle like that." Steve stared daggers into Stacy. "Now that you know, you better keep your mouth shut, or your fired."

Stacy looked at Steve, then down at her hand, then back at Steve. She smiled. Steve frowned. "I won't say a word, as long as you let me buy. And not the weak shit you were peddling to my kid; I want the good gear."

"What?!" Steve asked, shocked.

"Look, I'm enjoying my body, and I want to look more like the big people that come in here. Plus, I can probably help you push more of this. I've gotten eight more consistent clients since I've started working here, and kept the ones you gave me when I started. I'm the only trainer here that's fully booked. I'm good. And I want to be big." She smirked at him. "So, what do you say?"

Stacy walked out of the gym that evening with three months of some of the best gear money could buy. And she couldn't have been more excited to start shooting up.

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Stacy Takes What She Wants...Eventually
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2021, 06:41:49 pm »
Nice Start! Also Thanks for the update for your other story!

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2021, 09:53:40 am »
This is a great start. Something tells me Emma is going to join Stacy in her muscle growth journey. Great work.

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2021, 05:07:00 am »
Very nice and interesting start. Not sure about James' attitude but would not be surprised to see Emma join Stacy. K+!

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2021, 06:32:44 am »
@wowser1016 James should get his act together. Especially if both his mom and girlfriend will transform into musclebound amazons.

Offline 1dave100

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2021, 07:48:54 am »
Great start!  Can’t wait to read more!  Karma!

Offline charlesdent

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2021, 10:38:28 am »
Really looking forward to seeing how this story turns out! Very good work!

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2021, 11:51:31 am »
Nice work!  A fun premise and a promising start to the story!  Excited to read more!

Offline ThomasElliot

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2021, 11:53:12 am »
Another chapter! A little more story this time around, but it's setting up for later things...

A few weeks later, and Stacy was beyond happy. The juice was treating her very well, and she was loving it. Every muscle was larger and more defined. Her already small-ish breasts had flattened out to basically nothing, bringing even greater attention to her pecs. She had always considered her pecs to be one of her best muscle groups, and now they stood proud on her thicker chest. Her shoulders, once slim, were now much more broad and rounded. Her arms had definite lines and ridges around her biceps, triceps, and forearms, with a nice vein showing on her bicep. Her legs were finally started to show the different muscle groups in great detail, and she was delighted that she could use her own anatomy to explain why they were called quads.

Some of the other effects of her new steroid use were more subtle, but almost more enjoyable. Her voice was slightly more rich sounding, and more powerful in a weird way. She found herself more easily yelling over the din at the gym to get someone's attention. She was also horny as fuck, and had spent many an evening recently falling asleep with a vibrator buried deep inside her.

She was working with one of her newer clients, a mother of three, when the conversation drifted a bit to what got Stacy into lifting. "Oh, ya know...I started working here kind of out of the blue, and wasn't sure I would like, but after a week, I was hooked!"

"I understand that!" Michelle said. "I just came in here to try and drop a few pounds, but working with you has been amazing!"

"Well you're doing amazing work, Michelle, keep it up. Same time next week?"

"Same time next week," Michelle said with a smile, before turning to head to the lockers. Stacy watched her go, proud of the work they had both put in. Michelle definitely had a nice build, a little bottom heavy, but strong legs that were getting thicker by the day, a toned core, nice tits, ass for days...

"Huh?" Stacy said aloud to no one. Had she just been ogling a client?! Clearly, because she was more turned on than she had been in a while. She shook her head and went to the break room, thoroughly confused by what had just happened.

She didn't like girls! Did she? No! She liked guys, with their big bodies and swinging cocks. Girls were boring and soft, what with their boobs that look great in tight shirts, or asses so big and firm you could bounce a quarter off of them. And they smell good...

The rest of the day, hell, the rest of the week, was very confusing for Stacy, and by Friday evening she had resigned herself to some soul searching in the bottom of a bottle of wine. She was pretty drunk, and uncorking another bottle when she heard the loud snores of her idiot son.

"That lazy sack of shit," she muttered angrily. "I'm out here working my ass off every day, making ends meet, paying his medical bills, and all he does is sit around all day and sulk!" She was getting progressively louder as she spoke, now almost screaming. "I'm not supposed to have to take care of his sorry ass anymore!"

She poured another hefty glass of wine when she heard a small cough from the bottom of the stairs. Stacy closed her eyes and took in a deep breath. "I'm sorry you had to hear that, Emma. I'm just a lot frustrated and a lot drunk," she said, before taking another gulp of wine.

Emma walked forward into the living room, setting her jacket down. "It's ok. I was thinking it." She say down on the couch opposite Stacy. "What was James' father like?"

Stacy laughed. "James never knew his father. They've never met, and for good reason: Paul was a fuck-up. And one of the biggest mistakes of my life, not counting James of course. An arrogant, stupid little shit. He was dumber than a bag of hammers, but he was hot, and on the football team, I was really looking for some dick. It ended up being about 20 seconds long, and the condom broke because I was soooo not into it." Stacy took another big drink. "He died in a motorcycle accident not too long after he graduated high school. Drunker than I am, drove straight into a telephone pole. I guess that's why I was so mad at James when he got hurt. Repeating mistakes he doesn't even know about. Genetics are weird like that I guess."

Emma sat their nodding, listening to Stacy's story. "I guess James is starting to take a lot after his father. He was always so cute and charming, but recently he's been a huge asshole." Stacy looked over and saw that Emma was fighting back tears, her voice trembling. "I don't even know why I'm still with him half the time."

Stacy looked at Emma, long and hard, before pouring another glass of wine and handing it to the girl. "Here. Drink. Then sleep on it. He's my son, and I love him, but don't stay in it if you're miserable."

Emma took the offered glass and downed it in one go. "Easy there sweetie," Stacy said. "It's taken a lot of lonely nights to get to my 1+ bottles of wine tolerance." Emma laughed at this, despite herself, as Stacy filled her glass again, but only about half as full.

"To be honest, James isn't even what I'm mad about. I thought I was straight, for years! Since I was 12, I thought I liked guys! But recently...nope. Guys aren't doing it for me. The women at the gym are what get me going, and that makes no sense."

Emma, ever the young and open minded person, posed the only reasonable question. "Why is that a bad thing? So you like women now, so what? Sounds like you've never had good luck with men. No offense of course."

Stacy pondered this. "Ya know, you're right. Men suck. Women rule."

"Agreed," Emma said, smiling brightly, and the two clinked their glasses in an impromptu toast.

The two had a great evening talking back and forth, and getting progressively more drunk. Stacy refused to let Emma drive home, and got her a spot ready on the couch. Even drunk off her ass, she was still a gracious host. In a surprising move, just as the two said goodnight, Emma hugged Stacy. It was nice, and warm, and good. They both giggled and went their separate ways for the night, and Stacy fell into a deep, peaceful sleep.

That was kind of the rhythm they fell into over the following weeks. On Friday nights, Emma and Stacy would get together, talk about their weeks, and get drunk. Work continued to go well for Stacy, and she had gotten two of her clients in on juicing. Nothing major, but both guys wanted to be ready for the competition at the end of the year, and Stacy was happy to oblige.

Stacy was living it up during this time, flaunting her ever improving body whenever and wherever she got the chance. She took a few risks at work, getting a little flirty with some of the regulars. Not her clients, but some of the women that came in on a regular basis. A few even seemed interested, flirting right back. She even got a phone number from a woman named Tonya. She wasn't sure she was going to call, but...who knows? Maybe she will.

She had to get new shoes. That was one of the weirdest things, and something no one had warned her about. It had been slow, and steady, but eventually she ripped apart her shoes one day while doing squats. The sides of both shoes just gave out during her reps, much to her surprise. The next day she went shoe shopping, and that was when she realized that the size 9 she had fit into for more than 20 years was suddenly too small. Cramming one on at the store had been impossible, and a quick check with one of the measuring things said she was a 10.5!

"Huh...that's weird," she thought. Although, she guessed it made sense. She was bigger all over now. The clothes she had been wearing before she started at the gym had no hope of fitting her anymore. The muscles and roids had helped to slowly transform her body from an almost hourglass shape, to a more square, broad shouldered, muscular form that she really, really enjoyed.

Finally, one Friday evening about a month after Emma really had a heart to heart with Stacy, Emma snapped on James. Stacy could only hear Emma's side of the, admittedly, short argument.

"Are you ever actually going to leave this room? What do you think I'll do, come over here and take care of you every day? Did you even shower today?"

"Oh don't give me that lame ass excuse that your arm hurts or whatever the fuck. The doctor said it's healed just fine, you just can't do anything strenuous. News flash jackass, actually making an effort with me isn't strenuous!"

"You're pathetic, you know that? I'm fucking done. And no, it isn't just because you've lost a lot of muscle, like you're going to believe. It's because all your personality and charm left with it."

Stacy then heard the door open and slam shut, before Emma stomped downstairs. She looked at Stacy for a moment before simply saying. "I'm sorry you had to hear that. I don't think I'll be back over here again, but I couldn't put up with his shit any longer. If you ever want to go out and get drinks sometime though, give me a shout, ok?" Emma finished by giving Stacy a winning smile, before she turned and walked out the door.

Stacy stood in the kitchen and nodded to herself, before making her dinner. She hadn't had dinner with James for quite some time now, and not for a lack of effort. She had offered many times, but her son was retreating more and more within himself, and lashing out at her whenever she tried to help. So she had given up helping. James was still her son, but he was an adult. She did decide to go check in on him though.

She knocked on his door. "James? I heard what happened. I'm coming in."

She opened the door, and her nose wrinkled. "Oh for fucks sake, open a window or something!" she shouted before quickly moving to the window and flinging it open.

"Mom!" James yelled, throwing his hands up as the evening summer sun flooded the room.

"There, that's better. Now, let's talk about what happened. Now that Emma's left you, and you've refused my help, what's the plan?" Stacy said, folding her arms and staring down at James, who was still hunched over in his computer chair.

"I don't know, I hadn't really gotten that far," James said, his eyes slowly adjusting. He wasn't sure what was going on, his mom was almost never this...forward with him. Honest, yes, but this was... authoritative. "It's been like ten minutes, can you give me a few minutes to WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU?!" he screamed, as he finally caught a good look at Stacy.

"I've been working out," she said casually.

"Bullshit," he said, his mind reeling from the sight before him. She was buff, almost as buff as some of the bigger women he had seen in the gym. Not bodybuilder level, but definitely fitness, bordering on physique! And what was up with her voice? It was not what he was used to... "You're ripped! You took my job at the gym, and got....oh fuck."

"There it is. I know you were juicing, and that's why you got hurt. Your body couldn't handle even that little bit of steroids and it made you do some dumb shit. I've been patient, and I've been understanding, but that sweet young woman has been through hell the last several weeks because you've turned into a little snivelling shithead." She took a deep breath, and tried to put a nice face on again. "Look, James. I've done all I can for you, and you won't let me help you anymore. You're healed, the doctor said your fine, and I've got the medical bills taken care of. You're getting out of a dangerous accident without a scratch, basically. Get a job. Get a life. And get out of my house. I'll give you a month."

Offline GreatJustice

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2021, 12:39:48 pm »
Very good last chapter and the story is really picking up… good work!

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2021, 04:10:05 am »
Well done so far. I wonder where the story will go to now.

Offline Jabba

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Fbb
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2021, 07:30:23 am »
Good work. Look forward to more.

Offline PleaseForgiveMe

• Activity:
    0%
  • Ok
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2021, 04:39:33 pm »
I'm eager for the next part!

Offline Jimmyt

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2021, 02:55:00 pm »
Great job Thomas!  Loving the story.

Offline SabinicThigh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2021, 09:36:24 am »
You are my latest favourite author. I loved Aurora's Transformation and I would love to see this story continue in a similar vein. Your pacing is brilliant man, so please keep this one up.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Stacy Takes What She Wants...Eventually

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View