Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572661 Posts in 72096 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 02:01:56 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Big and masculine
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Big and masculine  (Read 452160 times)

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
Re: Big and masculine
« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2011, 08:27:05 pm »
I surely hope so for one.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2011, 08:27:05 pm »

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #61 on: November 18, 2011, 10:31:03 pm »
Shame she put a stop to the freakiness...

bigbob111

« Reply #62 on: November 23, 2011, 10:17:35 pm »
Come on, there simply has to be more people into big muscular women out there. I recently read a small article in a magazine that some men are attracted to the mannish type of women but are afraid to tell for fear of being seen as a lunatic. Thats a bit sad really that society for some reason hates female bodybuilders. I LOVE THEM. I want to see the imposing muscular limbs of a gym fanatic surging under the clothing of any woman I desire. I dont really see them as being overwhelmingly masculine in the traditional sense, Just improved with plenty of fresh muscle. Chests, legs, backs, abs, arms, butts, and shoulders all need to be packed with overdeveloped muscle to ultimately please me. I dont care if they got it done with drugs or not, as long as they are happy to be grown like beef bulls or have me taking charge of the muscle growing on their bodies for them.

Offline muscleboytom

• Activity:
    0%
  • male bodybuilder into huge female bodybuilders
« Reply #63 on: November 26, 2011, 05:46:18 pm »
I'm with bigbob on this one! I LOVE HUGE MUSCLE WOMEN! The bigger and harder the better, competition shape superheavyweights flexing all that beef onstage and in the pumproom.

Offline Online1138

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #64 on: November 27, 2011, 01:44:27 am »
Amen to that, I love impossibly-huge musclegirls, pumped up bigger and harder than any male bodybuilder could ever dream of getting.

I do prefer it if their faces and voices (somehow) stay feminine and beautiful, but with the magic of fiction that's usually not a problem. :)

Offline neurolover

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #65 on: November 29, 2011, 03:10:51 am »
Im into watching women undergo this kind of transformation. There's a couple of women I've been following for a while, years really, who perform on Herbiceps. I've seen then when they were skinny little things. Both of them are currently on steroid cycles and its amazing. Biceps Ella had a good sized physique and a big clit. And the cycle she's on doesnt even involve any "hard" steroids; no test although she's thinking of this for next time. But man, on this cycle she's gotten extra big. At 5 foot 1 her arms just got to 15 inches which is LARGE. She gained 6 kilos in a month and her clit seems to have grown a good half inch; it was about 2 1/2 inches.  I saw it the other night and it was HARD and THICK and the head was sticking out like a missle looking for a hot wet pussy to insert itself into.  And then she said she had a month yet to go on this cycle.

The other one is Julieta Fit. Shes been a hard gainer and doing the bodybuilding thing for a good three years; never seeming to make much headway although she put some size on her arms (they were never defined). No one training her, guiding her. And shes on a cycle too. and all of a sudden things took off; her arms are EXTRA BIG; her thighs bulge immensely with muscle and her chest, back and pecs really grew. Shes not defined but much bigger. Her clit grew too. a little big longer but suddenly enormously thick; the head just swelled up like the head of a teenagers cock. amazing. and her cycles continuing too. good see these girls

beowulff

« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2011, 03:42:51 am »
Im into watching women undergo this kind of transformation. There's a couple of women I've been following for a while, years really, who perform on Herbiceps. I've seen then when they were skinny little things. Both of them are currently on steroid cycles and its amazing. Biceps Ella had a good sized physique and a big clit. And the cycle she's on doesnt even involve any "hard" steroids; no test although she's thinking of this for next time. But man, on this cycle she's gotten extra big. At 5 foot 1 her arms just got to 15 inches which is LARGE. She gained 6 kilos in a month and her clit seems to have grown a good half inch; it was about 2 1/2 inches.  I saw it the other night and it was HARD and THICK and the head was sticking out like a missle looking for a hot wet pussy to insert itself into.  And then she said she had a month yet to go on this cycle.

The other one is Julieta Fit. Shes been a hard gainer and doing the bodybuilding thing for a good three years; never seeming to make much headway although she put some size on her arms (they were never defined). No one training her, guiding her. And shes on a cycle too. and all of a sudden things took off; her arms are EXTRA BIG; her thighs bulge immensely with muscle and her chest, back and pecs really grew. Shes not defined but much bigger. Her clit grew too. a little big longer but suddenly enormously thick; the head just swelled up like the head of a teenagers cock. amazing. and her cycles continuing too. good see these girls

I'd love to see some clit photos - there's nothing I like better than a monster clit, especially when it goes with huge muscles!

Offline Online1138

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #67 on: December 01, 2011, 11:25:34 am »

You don't happen to have any "before" and "after" pics, do you?

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #68 on: December 08, 2011, 08:10:59 pm »
She definitely sports pure pecs.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #69 on: December 09, 2011, 12:20:03 am »
I'm with you guys, wouldn't pass that up on the streets, if I knew she was a she, even though all evidence points to the contrary, I think that would excite me more.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

someone

« Reply #70 on: December 23, 2011, 02:28:31 pm »
If you gi to her website and email her, you can make an appointment for a cam show.  This is not a widely publicized thing.  She will so 15 min for $50.00

She is hot with big sexy pecs and sex arms.  She gets mistaken for a male all the time an also has knocked out her stepdad when he got abusive with her.  Needless to say she is a lot stronger and built better than most guys at a gym.  She appeals to straight females.  Not as a bisexual woman but as a hard muscular man!

chultimatemuscle

« Reply #71 on: December 24, 2011, 12:11:13 am »
Thanks guys for all the nice feed back. It makes all the hard work pay off!. BTW I'm doing Cam Shows from my Home Page "LIVE ONLINE TRAINING" and planning on adding a male or female to worship my muscles as you view. Its nice to know there are also men out there that are into Masculine/Androgenic women : )
Cindy BBC Ultimate Muscle

chultimatemuscle

« Reply #72 on: December 24, 2011, 12:28:56 am »
Thanks guys for all the nice feed back. It makes all the hard work pay off!. BTW I'm doing Cam Shows from my Home Page "LIVE ONLINE TRAINING" and planning on adding a male or female to worship my muscles as you view. Its nice to know there are also men out there that are into Masculine/Androgenic women : )
Cindy BBC Ultimate Muscle / email me at : chultimatemuscle@aol.com 
Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!!

Offline madusa

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #73 on: December 24, 2011, 12:02:03 pm »
Trust me, Cindy, you're a star in the making! It would be AMAZING to see a worship session with you and another girl.

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #74 on: January 12, 2012, 07:07:11 pm »
LOL. These were actually commissioned by me.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Big and masculine

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View