Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572646 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 12:47:15 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Big and masculine
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Big and masculine  (Read 452150 times)

Offline pij15

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Big and masculine
« Reply #360 on: April 10, 2017, 12:50:31 pm »
Awesome story!! Hope there is a second part

Forum Saradas

« Reply #360 on: April 10, 2017, 12:50:31 pm »

Offline dixon145

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #361 on: April 10, 2017, 01:57:25 pm »
Not a huge fan of unmanaged hair growth, but besides that another great story. 

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #362 on: April 10, 2017, 10:03:19 pm »
I really enjoyed it, I was hooked when it began out of gymnastics, as I'm a big fan of gymnast girls, so that got my interest, and of course, it got bigger and better along with her. I like her idea to live life as both a male and a female, I'm guessing she will appear to everyone who doesn't know her, will know her as a male, but everyone, including her trainer will know that she is a female. So that's an interesting idea in and of itself, so all around, really cool story. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #363 on: April 11, 2017, 11:14:21 am »
That was a fantastic short story El Roy!  I loved it from beginning to end and I enjoyed reading all of it from "her" perspective.  And of course by the end, "she" is so addicted to the growth and the masculinity that she needs to ensure her only purpose in life is to get bigger and become a true monster.

I really wish I could write short stories better; I'm terrible at condensing my thoughts down to a single page.  It's probably because I'm an overexplainer and love cramming in as many details as possible.  I should definitely practice writing shorter form stories, then I'd have time to post stuff far more often.

Thanks for the awesome read!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #364 on: April 11, 2017, 06:39:37 pm »
Thank you all for your kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed it!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #365 on: April 12, 2017, 10:45:10 pm »
Amazing story! You have a gift! Thanks again!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #366 on: May 14, 2017, 07:42:49 am »
Thank you all for your kind feedback!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline seldom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #367 on: May 14, 2017, 02:55:46 pm »
Super duper sexy! I like it dark! And of course I loved the little head-popping hint of extreme violence. "I've tried it." Good stuff!

Offline petefa

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #368 on: May 18, 2017, 11:13:25 am »
Great stuff!. :clap:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Jimmyt

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #369 on: June 03, 2017, 11:51:28 am »
Julie had always been an athlete. Growing up, she had been a tomboy; loved being outdoors, playing sports with the boys, getting dirty and sweaty at every opportunity (all to her mother's horror). She swam in high school and college. She was always attracted to men, but found them tedious. She hated the games and they always wanted to change her. They wanted her to be more girly: wear make-up, get skinny, and they all seemed horrified at her raunchy sense of humor. After college, she continued to swim but took the extra time she used to spend at a second workout in the pool in the gym. She enjoyed the muscular body that nature and 17 years of competitive swimming had given her (even if the guys didn't). She immediately discovered that she could lift an unusual amount of weight. Men at the squat rack next to her would try to stack on the weights and keep up, but their form sucked and they would usually "take a break" as she approached her max lifts. She quickly started to get bigger, which seemed to further turn off the men she came across, but by this point she didn't care. She spent her time away from work and the gym and hiking with her dog Bear and at home relaxing. She satisfied her ever growing sex drive through masturbation. Lots of masturbation. She fantasized about a man who was handsome, funny, and enjoyed being with a big strong woman. She was alway in charge in her fantasies, not rough but definitely the alpha as they explored each others' bodies. She would always be thinking of her man telling her how he wanted her to get bigger and bigger with no limit as she reached her climax.
    One day, she got the dreaded news that her dad, who she had always been close to passed away. She but Bear in the kennel and flew to her home town for the service. Her always nosey mother asked the same annoying questions about her love life and she deflected as she always did. At the airport waiting for her flight home, she was wondering if she would die alone. Deep in her thoughts, she did not notice someone approaching until he was right up next to her. She looked up and was eye-to-eye with a fit airline pilot, maybe 10 years her senior. He smiled and held out his hand, "hi, I'm Jim."  She shook his hand and simply said "Julie". Jim said "you look a little down, are you ok?"  Having been guarded for her whole visit, this simple act of kindness affected Julie as she wouldn't have imagined and she started to cry. Without missing a beat, Jim held open his arms and allowed her to come to him and be held. As she sobbed, he noticed and was impressed by the strength of her imbrace. They just stood their for a few minutes at the edge of the terminal as she got it out. Eventually she stopped crying and slowly released Jim as she pulled it together "I'm so sorry" she said between sniffles. "No problem at all, I'm glad I could be here for you". Still a little concerned for her but needing to go, Jim said "do you think you would like to talk about this?  I have to go but I'm glad to give you my number if you want it". Something about Jim made Julie say "yes please" with a smile. He gave her the number and hustled off to catch his flight.
    That evening in the hotel, Jim got a text, "I'm sorry for coming apart like that. Good thing I wasn't wearing make-up or your shirt would have been ruined- Julie". Jim quickly replied "you look great with no make-up, how are you doing? Feel like talking?"  Julie thought about the question and realized that for the first time in a long time, she did feel like talking and placed the call. Jim immediately picked up. Julie found herself immediately opening up, talking about her father, her youth, sports, working out. Occasionally she would slip and say something possibly inappropriate for a first real conversation with someone, but Jim would immediately come back with some even less appropriate comment that kept her smiling, laughing, and talking. When Julie heard the sound indicating that her phone was about to die, she was shocked. Looking at the clock, they had been talking for alimony two hours. Jim asked for her e-mail before the phone died and they said goodbye. After they hung up, Julie realized that she had done all the talking. She knew nothing more about Jim than she had at the beginning of the conversation. She also found herself wondering what he looked like with no clothes on...
   She received an e-mail not long after:
Julie-  Again I'm sorry for your loss. I enjoyed talking to you. My face hurts from laughing!  I was worried about you when I had to leave you in the airport and that's why I suggested we talk. I need to tell you though that I'm married and have a family. That being said, I'd love to be your friend if you're ok with that. If you like, let's converse via e-mail. My wife might freak if she saw a bunch of two hour calls to some random number!  If you'd rather not, I completely understand. You're a beautiful woman and you don't need to be wasting time with an old guy like me😉 I enjoyed meeting you- Jim

"Shit!" Julie thought after reading. Oh well, Julie decided immediately she would try to stay in touch. She really didn't have any friends and Jim seemed to get her. She wrote him back with none of the worries associated with someone you might be trying to impress. She asked questions about him and told more about herself. After she hit send, she realized she was excited to hear back.
  This started back and forth e-mails which became a highlight of both their days. Jim's family also had dogs and it was his job to take them for a daily hike. Jim worked out, but more HIIT and less heavy weights. In this discussion, Jim also admitted to being attracted to muscular women. Julie replied with more questions about this subject. Jim felt completely comfortable going into detail. The bigger the better. Strong, huge, vascular. No fake boobs or make-up. They discussed steroids and side effects. Jim admitted to fantasies about giving oral sex to a huge, swollen clit while hearing the pleasure from a deep, raspy voice. Julie immediately got horny as she read and found herself masturbating to the thought of being the owner of that huge clit and raspy voice. She told Jim of her love for being big and strong. She had never really thought of steroids because 1. She didn't have the $ and 2. She didn't need them to crush the wimps in the relatively small gym where she worked out. Without too much thought, Jim replied that he could figure out a way to get her the $ if that was the only thing holding her back. Julie immediately dove into the subject and got smart. A lot of the literature went on and on about how to avoid virilization. After reading Jim's fantasy, she was all about virilization!  Over a lifetime, she had grown to truly not care what people thought and the idea of being bigger and stronger and masculine excited her. After coordinating with Jim for the funds, Julie dove in. She was amazed at how fast the results came. Without concerns about side effects, Julie used the strong stuff and lots of it. She cut down on swimming and spent more time in the gym. She still took her hikes with Bear though. It was fun telling Jim about the changes. He always wanted to know specifics and was funny and supportive. Her masturbation reached new heights when Jim suggested video chat. She had forgotten how much she liked his smile. They were completely comfortable with one another so the clothes came off quickly. It was the best show and tell ever!  Turns out Jim had a huge cock and it grew bigger and rock hard as she flexed her muscles and worked her clit. Jim managed to shoot his load right in the camera eye which was hot but also hilarious.
    They continued like this for over a year. Julie continued to get bigger, stronger, and more masculine. She would show Jim her clit and hair that was growing all over. He always smiled and showed her his erect cock.
    One day, Jim missed their chat. The next day Julie got the e-mail: my wife was killed in a car accident...  Julie didn't know what to do. She knew that Jim loved his wife. What would be appropriate? How could she help this man that she... loved. She knew it now. He needed her. He needed help raising his sons, taking care of his dogs...  He needed her. To be continued...

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #370 on: June 03, 2017, 02:17:27 pm »
Nice work Jimmyt, although I'm having mixed feelings. I really liked how you started and for the most part I liked the story, but since this is a fantasy story, the part where his wife dies is a real downer (for me at least). I think something like her cheating on him would've worked better. Just my opinion. The part where she starts taking steroids seems rushed too, but otherwise nice effort. K+

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #371 on: June 03, 2017, 07:00:18 pm »
Great start Jimmyt! I am looking forward to the next installment of the story. I have to agree with M7 that I wish the wouldn't have died and respect your creative vision for the story. K+

Offline Jimmyt

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #372 on: June 03, 2017, 11:23:10 pm »
Guys- thanks for the feedback. Totally valid points. I got cheated on in my first marriage and definitely don't want that in my story!  That being said, maybe if the hero started out as a widower, it might avoid the inevitable downer. I'm not that smart on steroid specifics, so I did rush that part not wanting to screw up facts. I'll also try to proofread better for auto-correct mistakes. I was in a bit of a rush this morning. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Part 2 on the way.

Offline Jimmyt

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #373 on: June 04, 2017, 02:32:36 am »
After a few days, Julie got a brief e-mail: "Julie- I'm sorry I've been out of touch. Things are crazy here. I'll call when I can. -Jim". Julie immediately replied: "Jim, please don't apologize. Take all the time you need and please let me know if I can do anything- Julie". A week later her phone rang. It was so good to hear his voice again. He sounded tired but said all the family had finally cleared out. It was just him, the boys, and the dogs. He paused for what seemed like an eternity, then slowly continued "Julie, I don't know when it's ok to ask this so I'm going to go with sooner rather than later...  Can you come visit?". Julie just about melted the keyboard looking for a flight. To her delight, she found a flight in the morning and discovered that she could also bring Bear. After letting Jim know when she would arrive, she quickly packed a bag and tried in vain to get some sleep. In the morning, she loaded Bear and his kennel and got to the airport nice & early. She actually fell asleep on the flight and came to when the wheels hit the runway. As she came through security, she saw Jim there with a huge smile on his face. Both boys were with him and excited to be doing something different, somehow oblivious to what they'd been through the last few weeks. They picked up Bear who immediately bonded with Jim's pack in the back of Jim's SUV. Jim told her that they were all going for a hike. During the drive, Jim reached over and took Julie's hand. The warm smile they shared quickly removed the exhaustion she felt. As they hiked, the boys ran and screamed together, the dogs ran and barked. Julie and Jim just strolled along, holding hands off and on and smiling like lovesick kids. Julie helped getting everyone fed and the boys in bed. They even asked her to read them a story, which she did with enthusiasm. After getting the boys in bed, Jim and Julie headed up to his bedroom. After entering the room, Jim turned to Julie and hugged her. He whispered in her ear "thank you so much for coming". In response, Julie leaned in and started kissing his neck. He leaned down and kissed her on the lips. As their kisses grew more passionate, Julie felt Jim's hands caressing and squeezing her huge lats through her tank top. She slowly pulled back from him and pulled her shirt off over her head. Jim stared in awe at her huge, powerful upper body. She slowly struck a double bicep pose. Then smiled as she shifted to a most muscular. She slowly moved to him and whispered "touch them". He did as he was told, slowly moving his hands over her powerful muscles. As he did, she leaned down and slipped off her shorts and underwear. She then helped him off with his clothes and led him to the shower. They used the whole hot water heater soaping each other from head to toe. After finishing the hot water and toweling each other off, Julie told Jim to get on his knees. She took his head in her strong hands and slid her swollen clit into his waiting mouth. She slowly thrust her clit in and out of his wet lips. She quietly gave directions on how he should use his tongue as she continued thrusting. Jim soon heard her deep voice moaning as her grip on his head got stronger and her thrusting more forceful. Jim felt her body stiffen and convulse as she let out one final, deep moan. Once she got control back over her body, she stood Jim up and kissed him. She then led him to the bed and layed him on his back. She got on her knees beside the bed and took his hard cock in her mouth. She slowly sucked and stroked him with her strong hand. She brought him towards climax, but backed off. With his cock hard, moist, and ready to explode, she got on the bed and straddled him with her massive legs. She took him inside of her wet pussy, leaned forward and held him against her, chest to chest. As she breathed in his ear, she slowly rode up and down. Before long, she had him back to climax and then with one final thrust onto him, allowed him to explode inside of her. As he did, she whispered in his ear in her deep, raspy voice  "I love you". To be continued.

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #374 on: June 05, 2017, 03:33:46 am »
What an excellent chapter! I am sorry to hear about your previous relationship and am glad you went with what made you comfortable. I'm looking forward to seeing Julie start to change more and more into the muscle hunk you are pushing her to become. That and her hairy body of course :p

K++

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Big and masculine

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View