Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575034 Posts in 73029 Topics by 28799 Members - Latest Member: YouHaveAuds April 23, 2024, 12:26:05 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Big and masculine
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Big and masculine  (Read 454264 times)

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
  • More Hair Please
Re: Big and masculine
« Reply #345 on: January 31, 2017, 03:13:02 am »
  :bravo: this is getting so intense!!! Great addition! Can't wait for the finale! K++

Offline Kleinerhobbit

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #346 on: January 31, 2017, 06:19:11 am »
 :bravo: Amazing story i hope there will be more stories like this  :rock:

Offline pij15

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #347 on: January 31, 2017, 01:07:46 pm »
This story deserves The nobel prize of literature. Please continue

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #348 on: January 31, 2017, 05:29:04 pm »
This story deserves The nobel prize of literature. Please continue
I'm glad you all like it, but that might be a bit much.
Thank you all anyway!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #349 on: February 06, 2017, 07:52:24 pm »
So that should be the end of it. I hope you like it!

Mary and the Bull got off the airplane. Flying on a private jet was quite something. The service had been impeccable, and getting ushered through the security checks was nice. A limousine waited for them and brought them to the palace. As the car disappeared into the garage, they walked up the stairs. Two armed guards stood to attention, their guns ready. They let them in. A servant led them inside, then to a luxurious and open living room. There were all kinds of weight sets and training equipment. As they walked in, Aliyah lowered the massive weight she had just deadlifted and greeted them with a cheer.
The two guests stared. Neither had expected their friend to be so ... massive. Her being naked made it even stranger.
She embraced Mary gently, her stubbly cheek touching her friend's soft skin. Then she turned to the Bull. The huge man didn't know what to say. Ali was everything he had ever dreamed of and more. They embraced and kissed.
It took a while.
Eventually, Mary cleared her throat.
Aliyah finally let her man go and said:
"It's so great you are there. I missed both of you."
"We missed you too. It's so great you're healthy. Things sounded grim the last time we talked."
"They did, but I managed to clear them up. It turns out I can have pretty much everything I want as long as I'm willing to do my part for the family."
"What do you mean? I thought you didn't want to live that way?"
"Oh, I didn't and I still don't. But my brother wants our family to still keep in charge and so he has to help me."
"Okay, now you've got to explain this."
"I will. Do you mind if I just finish my training?"
The Bull grinned:
"Not at all, go ahead."
The display that followed was amazing. Aliyah's training routine was incredible. She carefully went through a series of exercises that made the Bull blush. As she continued her deadlifts, he wondered just how strong she was. She powered through her workout, her muscles swelling bigger and bigger. The fact that she was also ripped as fuck made things even more intense. Her chest was so huge and striated, the Bull self-consciously stared at his own. The craziest were her legs, though. Due to her being shorter than him, her muscle mass looked even bigger as she was approaching his level of power. When she was finally done, grunting happily as she lowered the weights, he was left with an open mouth. Mary's heart was hammering at full force, completely enraptured by her friend's insane physique. Aliyah decided to entertain them with a little posing, forcing her strained and screaming muscles into a show of size and force neither of them could comprehend.
She finished her display with a most muscular pose that turned her upper body into a bulging frame of muscle that seemed to completely envelop her head. She groaned, then said:
"I'll tell you everything during my massage, is that okay with you?"
There were only confused nods.
Moments later, Aliyah had showered and was now being kneaded by two brawny women of Eastern European extraction. She explained:
"My brother needs an heir for the family. Since my father and my other brothers are dead, we need a baby, and soon."
"But can't he just have a kid with his wife? Or, I dunno, wives?"
Mary was pretty certain this was a thing.
Aliyah grinned wickedly:
"No, he can't. Not anymore. I made sure of that."
"What? Did you ..."
"I crushed his balls. Yes. Asshole had it coming."
Mary shot the Bull a glance. The huge man winced. She said:
"But isn't that a bit extreme?"
"Sure. But what was I to do? He'd just marry me off to some asshole. But this way ..." Her voice trailed off as one of the masseuses hit a good spot. "... I can live my own way. I still have to go by the rules, but I have way more wiggle-room."
Aliyah was finished and sat up, shrugging her monstrous shoulders.
"Aah. That feels good. The best part is ..."
The Bull completed the sentence:
"... when the pain goes away."
"Exactly."
The two masseuses bowed and left. Aliyah slipped into a tent-like abaya and said:
"How about something to eat? We have a few things to discuss."

As they sat down, the Bull and Mary exchanged glances. Aliyah had been meek and submissive once, but now, she was massive and confident, holding her head up high. Her enormous muscles swelled through the fabric of her outfit as she sat down, the folds and creases slipping into the crevices of her bulging body. She had a certain shadow about her face and Mary couldn't help forcing herself to note that her friend was female. It was getting hard to believe.
Servants brought food and their host started stuffing herself.
"You wouldn't believe how hard it was to convince them to make the correct diet for me. Eating chicken breast and steamed vegetables every day is not their idea of a balanced nutrition. Way too little hommos, if you understand me."
Mary shrugged. She didn't know.
"About your plans ..."
"Of course. Well, it's pretty easy. I need a husband and I need a kid. At least one, more if possible. My brother was formal on that."
"Okay ..."
"It's pretty easy. My husband is simple." She grinned at the Bull. "I love you, you love me and that's more than any guy here could say of his partner. If you don't mind converting, you can be my prince, just as I will be yours."
The Bull nodded slowly. The idea was completely ludricous, but it had its charm. She turned to Mary:
"Then there is the other thing. With the amount of testosterone I'm shooting, I couldn't get pregnant if I wanted to. And I'm not planning to stop anyway. I gotta be big for my husband."
The Bull grinned.
"So ... Mary. Will you bear my children?"
She was genuinely shocked:
"What?"
"It's pretty easy. You'd be my surrogate mother. You'll have the best medical care and my family would be happy to pay you a lifelong stipend."
"Are you serious?"
"Have I ever joked?"
"Now that you mention it ..."
"Exactly. You can think about this. We'll talk tomorrow. Now, I want to show you my country. Nightlife here is strange, but it can be fun."

Hours later, they were back at the palace. They were still giddy from the evening. They had danced, they had smoked all kinds of weird stuff, they had listened to strange music and beautiful singing and they had greatly enjoyed themselves.
Mary was mostly glad to remove the bandages that squeezed her breasts. She had just slipped out of her man's outfit, happy to be herself again. For the Bull and Aliyah, it was much easier. She asked:
"So only men are allowed to have fun around here?"
Aliyah nodded:
"It's not quite like that, but I can't argue."
"Isn't that shit?"
"It is as it is."
"I dunno. Also, what's with the holding hands?"
"That's tradition."
"You sure looked like lovebirds ..."
Aliyah embraced her hunk.
"We are, aren't we?"
The Bull gave her a deep kiss:
"We are, husband."
They laughed.
Aliyah returned the kiss, then said:
"I don't know how you feel, but I'm not tired at all."
Mary smiled:
"Easy for you to say, you're a fucking beast!"
"I am." Aliyah walked up to her friend and added: "Mary, are you sure you can still resist?"
"Resist?"
"Come on, I could see it the moment you came in this afternoon. You want to touch my body."
The Bull chuckled.
"Husband, you can't start seducing other women. That's bad!" He grinned.
Aliyah looked at him in mock irritation.
"Oh? But I thought a man is allowed to have four wives?"
"Only if the other wives agree ..."
"But you're my husband, big man!"
"Boy, this is confusing."
Mary blushed:
"Could we still make an exception?"
Aliyah grinned:
"I think that would be Shaitan's Threesome, wouldn't it?"
Moments later, Mary found herself locked between two giant muscular hunks, each one sweating and grunting as they hammered both at her face and her cunt. She gasped for air, desperate to keep up. The Bull's majestic cock slid in and out of her snatch, stuffing her so hard she could barely breathe. At the same time, Aliyah's overly enlarged clit hung erect in her mouth, her musky pubes all around her face. She grunted with pleasure as the two monsters increased their cadence, pounding her at full force. Aliyah looked into the Bull's eyes. He was concentrating on the feeling, weirdly confused by Aliyah's masculinity and the softness of Mary's pale body. It was incredible, but also shocking.
Eventually, Mary couldn't take it anymore. She flopped aside, completely exhausted. Aliyah grinned. She was still up to it and said:
"Come on, husband, I have to show you something you'll like."
"What else other than everything?"
She smiled. That was quick.
Mary sighed as she fell asleep. Aliyah turned around, presenting her hyper-ripped butt to her man. The Bull admired it. It was x-shaped and covered in deep striations.
"Nice ..."
"That's not all. Give me a second."
She fumbled her arm to the back, her biceps colliding with her gargantuan lats. Then, she slid her fingertips into her butt. The Bull stared. What was she up to?
"Almost ..."
She got a grip and then pulled a gigantic dildo out of her ass. The rubber cock flopped on the mattress. The Bull stared:
"Whoa."
"I've been stretching for quite some while now. Wouldn't want you to miss something. Now, show me I did the right thing."
As he gently shoved his cockhead into her ass, she gritted her teeth and sighed with pleasure. The Bull was all she wanted. And she always got what she wanted.

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #350 on: February 09, 2017, 01:52:23 am »
This was amazing!!! I will be sure to support your work on smashwords!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #351 on: February 09, 2017, 10:02:39 am »
This was amazing!!! I will be sure to support your work on smashwords!
Thank you very much!

Offline petefa

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #352 on: February 10, 2017, 07:54:42 pm »
Outstanding. :wow:
User is currently banned [View]

Lovemusclewomen

« Reply #353 on: March 05, 2017, 08:41:21 pm »
Awesome thread. My girl is very hairy and she's just starting roids. Only on anavar so far. She has to shave her face everyday and still has 5 o'clock shadow. She has to shave her body twice a week or it starts getting thick. She doesn't want roid voice but she does want to get massive and I think when we're a bit older she won't care if her voice gets deep. She knows it turns me on and she likes turning me on. I can't wait until she gets started on the stronger juice but we're laying it safe so we know she's healthy. Once she starts getting jacked she's gonnna start doing webcam.

Offline jcboyd

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #354 on: March 06, 2017, 12:57:47 am »
Sounds like a plan. How old are you all?

Offline governor

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #355 on: March 06, 2017, 03:50:41 am »
Encourage her to let it all grow!

Awesome thread. My girl is very hairy and she's just starting roids. Only on anavar so far. She has to shave her face everyday and still has 5 o'clock shadow. She has to shave her body twice a week or it starts getting thick. She doesn't want roid voice but she does want to get massive and I think when we're a bit older she won't care if her voice gets deep. She knows it turns me on and she likes turning me on. I can't wait until she gets started on the stronger juice but we're laying it safe so we know she's healthy. Once she starts getting jacked she's gonnna start doing webcam.

Lovemusclewomen

« Reply #356 on: March 06, 2017, 01:54:39 pm »
Sounds like a plan. How old are you all?

Mid 30's.

Offline PleaseForgiveMe

• Activity:
    0%
  • Ok
« Reply #357 on: March 11, 2017, 02:52:51 pm »

Sounds super awesome.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #358 on: April 10, 2017, 06:57:12 am »
Here's another little something I wrote. It's got those Márai Sándor vibes, don't you think?

The Lie

“I’m not going to lie, I’m angry. I mean, who wouldn’t be. You literally betrayed me. You went behind my back. You endangered my health and I can’t believe you still denied it when it was getting obvious. Seriously! What did you believe that would happen? Did you honestly believe I wouldn’t notice? Did you think I’d be okay with this? Do you think I’m stupid?”
“Look, I came to you asking for help. I had heard that you knew what you were doing, that you were an excellent trainer. I heard that all those athletes you coached built more strength quickly and managed to succeed even on high-level competitions. So of course, I went to you. I ignored all the rumors, because I trusted you.”
“I know I had relatively bad initial conditions. I was a bit tall for a gymnast and I only started at seven years, which is horribly late if you want to win. But I had good genes, I had a lot of motivation and I already had a few championship medals, so I decided to focus.”
“I’m almost nineteen now. My professional career was about to take off for real and then I saw her. We all saw her. She was something else. She had power. She had tremendous strength. At 4’8”, she was all muscle and she easily outclassed all the opposition. You know who I’m talking about. Germaine Giles. Suddenly, all the other girls disappeared into the gym. It was no longer just training and practicing, they were now pumping iron. Muscles were no longer gross and unfeminine, you could actually have them and show them off. Of course, I wanted in on that. I had to. So I came to you.”
“You were really nice to me. You accepted my wishes and understood my ambition. You were so supportive. You showed me the ropes. I trained hard under your mentoring and I made tremendous progress. I added ten pounds of muscle in the first two months. I still remember how it felt … It was incredible. Like most gymnasts, I have an on/off-relationship with gravity. Everything is supposed to look easy and you feel light as a feather when you move. Now, with those new muscles, I was literally flying. I could jump, I could roll, I felt free.”
“Of course, the training changed my body. It should, that was the plan. I built bigger muscles all over. My shoulders got bigger, my arms were wrapped in muscle, my waist turned into a grid of power and I had this amazingly strong neck. I had to wear long underpants just to stop my thighs from chafing. I was so happy.”
“Now, as always, I wanted more. That’s the problem with professional athletes, I guess. I found it worked, so I wanted to make it work some more. I upped the training and I pumped more and more iron. Remember the number of reps I did with that medicine ball? I felt my arms were going to fall off, but I knew I had to get through this. I had found a fast track to success and I wasn’t going to stray from it. And I soon had the medals to show. You remember when I got my first gold one? I hugged you so hard your eyes bulged a little. I couldn’t judge my strength.”
“Eventually, I noticed the changes. I wasn’t stupid. My boobs, already small from all the training, disappeared completely. I didn’t mind. They were mostly in the way and I really hated boob-sweat. That’s the worst. Also, having extra weight hanging off your chest is a problem in gymnastics. You can’t have more momentum than you can handle. So, the breasts weren’t a problem. I liked my big, muscular chest. I liked to flex my pecs under the shower, to watch them contract and have all those big slices of meat come out from under my skin. I loved it.”
“The voice … It was hard to notice at first. It got raspy. That wasn’t a big deal. Okay, I was a little short for an alto, but then, things happen. My parents noticed first, but they put that down to … I don’t know what. They weren’t worried. I sounded like someone with a throat ache, that wasn’t much of a problem. When it got even deeper, I had some explaining to do. Well, I just spoke less and if I had to, I’d stay lower. That did the trick. Problems only happened when I got angry, because that was loud.”
“Yeah. About the anger management … That was a tough one. I really had a short fuse back then. It was the changes, of course. Someone made a stupid comment, I’d explode. Someone would look at me the wrong way? I’d explode. Someone actually insulted me or made fun of me? God help the poor asshole. I almost got arrested for assault once, you remember? If you hadn’t been there to stop me, I’d probably have torn that bitch a new one.”
“Besides that, there was the fucking. God. I was so horny, like all the time. I was constantly thinking of sex. Every time I saw some of the boys return from training, I’d soak my panties. My clit would get all big and hard and I’d be so hot for them. They seemed to smell that. I fucked so many of them. You probably noticed. I’m just so glad I wasn’t having my period anymore because of the training. I would be pregnant now and that would definitely have fucked up my career. Seriously. I wasn’t able to think clearly. Being on the pill was a big no-no and getting those guys to wear a condom was the last of my concerns. I’d just throw myself at them and literally force them to fuck me with my big, hard muscles. They wouldn’t resist me. Not for long.”
“And of course, there’s the hair. That was the last straw. I had hairy legs before your ‘help’, but after this, it got bad. I was sprouting all over the place. Dark, thick and coarse. The legs were the worst, of course, but I grew them on my arms, my shoulders and my belly. It took a while for them to grow on my chest, but once it started, it got really bushy. I looked like a seventies-porn star now. Honestly. I had these thick meaty pecs and a v-shaped hair-thingy on top. My back too. In the face, it was even crazier. I was fur-ing everywhere, I had side-burns going. Also, under my nose, there was some really bad stuff happening. Seriously, I could probably pass as a very short bodybuilder now. A male one. One of these guys with plenty of fake confidence and a very small dick. Man, I was that minus the fake confidence. I should probably have been ashamed of this, but I wasn’t. The roids you were shooting me up with were making me completely shameless.”
“There, I’ve said it. You were slipping me that stuff. And you seriously thought I wouldn’t notice. Did you think I was this stupid? Tell me, why on earth did you think that giving me shots while I was asleep was a good idea? Did you really think anybody would believe me denying this? ‘Oh, I’m sorry Mr. Official, sir, I was asleep when my trainer drugged me.’ Does this sound real? Beside the fact that I would sound like a jazz crooner while saying that. No, my friend, you betrayed me. For now, I’ve been able to dodge the drug tests, but eventually, they’ll catch up to me and then, it’ll all explode in my face.”
“And I’ll miss the life. The fans. The little girls that smile as I do a double somersault and smile. With legs like mine, I could probably do a triple. The cameras, the action. I’ve been camouflaging the changes for a while now. First, I shaved, but after a while, it became pointless. I couldn’t shave three times a day. I’d use concealer and wear an opaque outfit with more sequins. Also, anybody who was still buying it, was probably stupid.
“I mean, look at me: I have shoulders like a linebacker. My arms are massive enough to give any male bodybuilder career doubts. My legs are so big I literally have to spread them a little all the time. My neck is so huge, it juts out and makes my head look tiny. I’m a beast and I know it.”
“So, here’s the deal. Because that’s what you’ve been waiting for, haven’t you?”
“They might believe that I’m clean for one more competition at best. I’ll do everything in my power to prevent getting disqualified. One of the guys I’ve been boning is an endocrinologist and he’s going to give me a certification that says I have a natural imbalance. When push comes to shove, they’re not going to believe this. So I’ll win this last round, and then, I’ll disappear.”
“But. And here’s a big ‘But’. You went behind my back. You lied to me. You didn’t tell me what you were doing. So, you’re going to have to do something for me in return. If you do it, we’re all friends. If you don’t, I’ll take these big, powerful legs of mine and wrap them around your head. And I’ll pop it open like a melon. Believe me, I can do this. I’ve tried it. Wanna see a movie? I thought so.”
“Yes. So that’s your head. Get it?”
“Wonderful. Now, let’s talk business. I’ve already made a plan for my new identity. I can pass as a man, so I’ll do that. No one’s going to worry about me, I got everything prepared. However, I want to be bigger. If I have to be a guy, I want to be the biggest. I want to be fucking huge. I want to be so fucking big people change sidewalks when they see me coming. Big people. I want those people to gag at my manly smell. I want them to wonder just how big and hairy a guy can be. And yet, I also want to be a girl. It’ll be weird and it’ll be glorious. I’ll confuse all those assholes and I’ll be massive.”
“Yeah. Just thinking about this makes me so horny …”
“Your drugs are going to push me on. I’m gonna train like a fucking hardcore bodybuilder, I’m gonna torture these muscles until they explode. I’m gonna be a total beast and you’re going to help me. For free. Until I either die or I have enough. But that’s not going to happen. Being a monster is way too sexy.”
“So, do we have a deal? Oh, and don’t even think about doing anything funny. Should anything happen to me, you’ll be exposed. I got everything prepared, I told you.”
“But don’t feel as if I’m threatening you. I just need to be safe, just like you. So here’s a little extra. I know that you’ve been checking me out ever since we met. I’m pretty sure all those progress pics you took are on your hard disk in your ‘fap’ folder. Don’t try to deny it. You crave me. You crave my muscles, you crave my hair, you crave my massive jaw, you want to lick my clit-cock. You want me to get bigger. You want me to be your muscle monster. You want my thick, meaty thighs right in your face. You want to be carried, squeezed, twisted and jerked off. I can tell. I mean, you’re having a hard-on right now.”
“What’s not to like? You can literally have your cake and eat it. I don’t screw up your life and you get so much sex, you’re going to beg me to stop. Because even talking about how big and fucked up thick I’m going to get is making me horny. I’m going to make you cum all over my broad, hairy chest, all your jizz sticking to my curlies. I’ll squeeze your cock with my pecs, and I’ll lick it until it’s hard again.”
“So, do we have a deal? What are you going to do? Go to prison and be publicly disgraced, or fuck your own personal mutant muscle slut? Is that really a choice?”
“I’m waiting. Yes, you can jerk off before answering.”

Ozzyfm

« Reply #359 on: April 10, 2017, 10:21:44 am »
Another great story!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Big and masculine

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View