Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574980 Posts in 72984 Topics by 28825 Members - Latest Member: aek1972 April 24, 2024, 12:39:42 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Big and masculine
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Big and masculine  (Read 454325 times)

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
Re: Big and masculine
« Reply #300 on: October 23, 2016, 04:18:42 am »
Loved it, I like the idea of a woman pretty much removing any and all femininity from themselves, to where they can convince the majority of people that they are male, and those people wouldn't have a second thought that the monster in front of them could've been born female. So great stuff getting Rani pumped up huge and hard. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

ydt81

« Reply #301 on: October 23, 2016, 01:35:14 pm »
 :bravo: great job El Roy!
I really am blown away at how much you were able to do with so little. I found your construction of Alexandra's character especially smart. Desmond  was quite authentic as well.  Great great job.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #302 on: October 23, 2016, 03:07:23 pm »
Thank you all very much.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Offline mrshhh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #303 on: October 23, 2016, 04:28:11 pm »
These were amazing El Roy.  You're really breaking new ground, and it's exciting.   I feel inspired by your ideas and themes.  Hopefully others do too.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #304 on: October 23, 2016, 05:22:34 pm »
These were amazing El Roy.  You're really breaking new ground, and it's exciting.   I feel inspired by your ideas and themes.  Hopefully others do too.
That's the biggest compliment I could get. You, sir, are an inspiration to all of us.

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #305 on: October 24, 2016, 02:26:08 am »
I absolutely loved all three of these stories. Specially the parts involving body hair (go figure). Excellent work!  :rock:

Offline mclovin88

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #306 on: November 15, 2016, 07:00:22 pm »
Such a great thread, so many awesome pics... the more masculine the better, roid, hairy, i love it!

Offline petefa

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #307 on: November 21, 2016, 10:24:39 am »
Nice work!.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline martybong2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #308 on: November 21, 2016, 10:41:20 pm »
Who's the girl? Would love to morph her myself. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Patrick_Henry

« Reply #309 on: November 22, 2016, 07:28:40 pm »
My conceptions of Big, Masculine Women are incomplete without submissive men as their contented soulmates..

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #310 on: November 23, 2016, 01:09:00 pm »
My conceptions of Big, Masculine Women are incomplete without submissive men as their contented soulmates..

You're speaking my language! 

ydt81

« Reply #311 on: November 24, 2016, 07:25:00 pm »
Always really nice to see this thread still going strong.

A while ago I was wanting to put together a continuum to gauge people's tastes here. Unfortunately the execution got botched further down the line.

Here are the three Aesthetic  options I tried; That is based-on appearance

A. "Pretty Macho": Basically a pretty face on a very 'studly' body. A walking headswap
B. "Pretty Hairy": An option mostly inspired by art by dialandis and hairylover321; generally a pretty face with body hair from the neck down
C. "Full Andro". : (Size increase aside---cause I assume these could all be bigger--). Facial masculinity included; ranging from a subtle up to M. Calo
D.  Full Transiton...: (Regardless of how she identifies) Appears fully male unless further investigat

I put together corresponding GIFs; Nothing for D since those frames turned out really cruddy

A. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login |
B.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login |
C. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So what's you're taste here?Other combinations suggestions?
(and so that there aren't too many one word/letter posts) add any explanations, ideas, or things you'd like to see more of in masculine female muscle? 'genre'?

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #312 on: November 24, 2016, 10:28:22 pm »
I'm still curious about the D frames.

But I'm all for C and D. The more the better I always say. Loved the face restructuring on C by the way.

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #313 on: November 25, 2016, 06:52:38 am »
Always really nice to see this thread still going strong.

A while ago I was wanting to put together a continuum to gauge people's tastes here. Unfortunately the execution got botched further down the line.

Here are the three Aesthetic  options I tried; That is based-on appearance

A. "Pretty Macho": Basically a pretty face on a very 'studly' body. A walking headswap
B. "Pretty Hairy": An option mostly inspired by art by dialandis and hairylover321; generally a pretty face with body hair from the neck down
C. "Full Andro". : (Size increase aside---cause I assume these could all be bigger--). Facial masculinity included; ranging from a subtle up to M. Calo
D.  Full Transiton...: (Regardless of how she identifies) Appears fully male unless further investigat

I put together corresponding GIFs; Nothing for D since those frames turned out really cruddy

A. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login |
B.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login |
C. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So what's you're taste here?Other combinations suggestions?
(and so that there aren't too many one word/letter posts) add any explanations, ideas, or things you'd like to see more of in masculine female muscle? 'genre'?

Wow! I am proud and honored to be an inspiration for your work. I've always liked a pretty face on a masculine body, but am also a fan of C and D as well.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #314 on: November 28, 2016, 11:02:00 pm »
It's not finished yet, but here's a little something for hairylover and the rest of you.
If you like it, I can continue.

Pasiphae

"I know I'm not supposed to. I'm absolutely aware of this."
Aliyah whispered to Mary in the cafeteria. Her chaperone watched this carefully. She didn't really approve of her ward to spend so much time with infidels, but there wasn't much she could do. Letting Aliyah study in this strange country full of crazies was a bad idea. Her father should have known. But this wild and disobedient child had swayed his heart and there she was. She sat there, veiled and entirely covered and had to accept that Aliyah was showing her face to strangers. In public. What a country! Why did she have to put up with all this?
Aliyah shot her a look. She could tell Umm Bilal was frowning. That was easy: She was always frowning. The whole situation was just frowning, frowning and, well, more frowning. That alone made all this worthwhile. After all she came from a very small, very wealthy emirate on the Gulf and she had ridiculous amounts of money at her disposal. Getting her super-conservative dad to let her study abroad had been very, very hard, but it paid off. She had quickly made a few friends and had managed to convince her to drop her veil when there on account of some law that might exist or not. She still kept her headscarf and her shapeless clothes, but that was hard to do. Besides, it felt wrong. Watching all those other students run around in tight pants was one thing, being one herself was another.
Mary nodded and whispered back:
"You're going to get in trouble. Also, you don't stand a chance. I mean, he's the Bull! You can't just waltz over there and have a relationship with that guy."
Mary was right, of course. Mary was a very blond, very freckly girl that studied with her. She was cute, fit and funny and she really managed to understand her situation. Aliyah was also pretty certain that Mary lived a very free life, with lots of booze and maybe even drugs or ... sex? It was both exciting and intimidating. Also certainly nothing for her.
"But why not? I mean, I have plenty of money, I'm a good match. I look good. You said I look good. I'm tall and I actually have a figure. Believe me."
"Yeah, but I don't think you're his type ..."
The Bull, as was his nickname, was THE guy on the campus. He was really huge, over 6'4" tall, with enormously broad shoulders, long wavy hair and a massive beard. He also usually wore little clothes, showing off his superhuman muscles and his gigantic cock. There. She said it to herself. The man had a big penis. A huge penis. She had never believed such a thing was possible. And oddly enough, she craved it. Impure thoughts like that one were completely out of the question for her and yet, whenever she went to sleep in the evening, she dreamt of his muscles, his face, his hair, his dick. She had very little ideas what would happen next should she manage to be with him, but she was sure it would be good.
"But Aliyah, you don't understand. That's not what he wants."
"I don't get it. Doesn't he like decent women like me?"
"No. He's ... well. How should I put it? He's ... gay. He's not into women. He wants men."
"Ew. But why?"
"It's a natural thing. That's just the way he is."
"Seriously?"
"Seriously. He likes big, hunky guys. Like him, basically."
"Oh."
"Yeah. you're not the first one. I just wanted to warn you."
Just as Aliyah wanted to ask something else, Umm Bilal butted in.
"End this chatter. It's time."
Aliyah sighed. She had to go. She said goodbye to her friend and left.
That night, she laid awake in her bed and thought of the Bull. She was getting horny just from thinking of him. She tried to get him out of her head, but it was no use. She had to be with him. Somehow.
Well, maybe she should try to make a little step towards him. Maybe train a little. If she got in shape, it might be interesting for him. Mary could have misunderstood something. Maybe she meant he liked strong women. Like a warrior woman. Hopefully not like a peasant woman. No one wanted to look like them!
She sighed again. She really wanted to get herself off, but with Umm Bilal sleeping next to her, there wasn't much she could do. She'd have to talk to Mary first. Maybe there'd be a way to go to the gym with her.

It worked!
Mary found some way to make it appear as if some kind of sport was mandatory and managed to get a room in the gym for them. It was really small, but there was some basic training equipment. Aliyah could have bought all that stuff and have it delivered to the house she was inhabiting with Umm Bilal, but she didn't want to raise any suspicions. Also, she hoped she'd be able to get some unobserved time.
For now, this wasn't working. While they did some basic strength exercises, the chaperone was watching them carefully. She had acquired a training burkini that was much more comfortable than the usual clothes, and she was really enjoying the exercise. Mary helped her as good as she could. Her friend was much more active and knew a lot about these things. After all, she was really into sports.
Within a few weeks, Aliyah made some great progress. When she looked at herself in the mirror, she liked what she saw. Her body had definitely firmed up and she was looking quite fit. Mary had made her a training and nutrition plan and Umm Bilal had eventually agreed to allow her to follow it.
Sneakily, Aliyah lifted her arm and flexed her biceps. It emerged a little from her arm. Its appearance made her grin. Nice!
Just as she was going to admire another part of her body, her guardian popped in and reprimanded her for being prideful.
"You shouldn't be doing this. It's sinful."
"But I was just looking."
"Don't. It's enough that we are in this insane, shameless country. I am not going to bear any of this prideful nonsense in this house."
She harrumphed:
"Also, this is not a pose appropriate for a young lady. This is mannish and unacceptable."
Aliyah lowered her arm and said:
"I'm sorry."
"Good. We don't want to tell your father this unless you wish to return as quickly as you came."

Later that night, she waited for her watchdog to sleep and snuck off to the toilet. She sat down and took out the smartphone Mary had gotten her. She switched it on, covering it with her hand so it wouldn't make a sound. Then, she found the Bull's profile. She looked at his pictures and watched his movies, careful not to switch on the audio. Just watching him made her hot. Before it got too much, she switched the phone back off and hid it in a sealed plastic bag in the water tank. Then, she returned to the bed.
She dreamt of him that night. It was wonderful. She caressed his huge muscles, she kissed him, she loved him. And he loved her back.
Over the next weeks, she continued her training. As it wore on, Umm Bilal got more and more disapproving. When Aliyah discovered the bumps of a slowly emerging six-pack, she had to hide them, so as not to jeopardize her stay. Mary was impressed when she sent her a nightly snap.
"That looks amazing! You're really talented!"
"You think so?"
"Yes! Definitely. You've got great genetics."
"I don't believe in that."
"Well, then you got a gift. It's still awesome!"
"Do you think I should show it to the Bull?"
"I don't think he'd be interested. As I said, he's not into ... girls."
"I'll try anyway. It'll work, you'll see."
She sent him a picture and chatted him up. The Bull was pleasant. He was curteous, he admired her dedication and her look. He even liked her style.
But that was it.
Nothing more. He didn't even try to flirt. Aliyah almost broke her phone. It was so frustrating. Weeks of training, weeks of stalking, and the guy didn't even care.
She hid the phone and went back to sleep, crying as silently as she could.

The frustration only grew over the next days. She stuck to her schedule, but the pointlessness annoyed her. Then one night as she was once again looking at his stuff, she tried something different. With a few touches, she set up another profile. Then, she posted:
"Hi, I'm Ali. I love your look."
She immediately erased the posting. She took a deep breath. That was idiotic. No man wrote like that.
"Hi. This is Ali. You look good."
No! She removed it again. No. This was stupid. Pretending to be a man was forbidden. Also, this wasn't how men spoke. She turned off the phone. Then she waited.
"Hi. My name's Ali. You're really impressive."
She just wanted to erase it again, when the answer flashed:
"Thank you. It's a lot of work. So, Ali, are you into bodybuilding too?"
She froze. She hadn't expected him to answer. She typed:
"Certainly. I want to be big. Got any tips?"
This turned out to be the right idea. The Bull was a font of knowledge on the subject. They really got off well and chatted for well over an hour until she finally had to return to her bed. No point in alerting Umm Bilal.
However, she had his attention.
During the next week, she became even more daring and changed Ali's profile to say "interested in men". It was only a half-lie. That was okay. She hoped.
However, that was exactly what she needed: The Bull immediately turned flirty. She replied in kind. Without warning, the pair was engrossed in their conversation, which soon turned to more ... sensual things. Aliyah had a hard time finding the correct words. More than once, she had to check what things meant and what he was referring to. Most of the stuff was pretty gross, but over time, it lost its repulsiveness. Instead, she came to see it as something people did among themselves. No harm done, as long as everybody was fine with it.

After a while, she told Mary what she had done. Her friend wasn't happy about this:
"You can't just lie to him!"
"But he wouldn't listen! And now, he's listening and he likes me. We have fun, we joke, it's great."
She turned up the shower to make it louder. They were both standing under the stream of water and cleaning themselves after a hard workout. It was getting easier for her now since Umm Bilal had grown bored with watching her do her exercises and had decided that Mary was harmless after all. As a result, her chaperone was now dosing on a bench in the weight room. They still had to be careful should she listen or come to check.
Mary was intrigued. Aliyah had wonderful genetics, regardless of what she said. The training had given her a strong, tight body, with surprisingly big muscles. If she could convince her to wear the outfit, she was certain Aliyah could win a local physique competition. Lightweight, but still.
However, that thing with the Bull was going too far.
"So, what do you do if he wants to meet Ali? What are you going to say?"
"We're not there yet. And we're not getting there anywhere soon. We're just talking. We're not even talking. It's just texts."
"Girl, that's not a good idea."
"But I love him. And I hope he'll love me back."
"This is so screwed up."
"Don't worry. I'm sure he'll leave it at that."

"I love you."
Oh, no. Aliyah sat on the bowl and stared at the screen. It had been going so well and now ...
At first, she wanted to drop the phone into the water and be done with it. Never try it again. Never talk to anybody again. Be a good daughter, return home and never mention this episode to anyone.
And then, she made her big mistake:
"Me too."
She closed the chat right afterwards and hid the phone. In her bed, she lay awake all night. What should she do? She would break his heart with her honesty. And her own too.
There had to be a way.
For now, she decided to give it a rest for a while. She pretended nothing had happened. She managed for a week. Then, she checked again. The Bull was alarmed. Where was he? Had he said something wrong? Was there trouble? Could he help?
Aliyah struggled. Then, she wrote:
"It's okay. I still love you, I just have some things to sort out. Don't worry. Everything will be fine."
She knew it was a lie. Nothing would be fine.

"Seriously?"
Mary was disappointed.
"How could you? This is really bad."
"But I love him and I want to be with him. I can't just say I don't."
"He thinks you're a guy. He's into guys. You're a girl. It's going to end up horribly."
"I know." She sighed. "Sometimes, I wish I was a guy. They have it easier anyway."
Mary shrugged.
"I don't know about that. Maybe in your country."
"Certainly in my country. But everywhere. They can do what they want. Well, most of what they want."
"Anyway, you gotta tell him."
"Maybe he forgets about me and finds somebody else?"
"He'd have to forget about Ali, not you."
"Where's the difference?"
"I don't think Ali's a woman with long black hair and small boobs."
"Hey!"
"Admit it. You made Ali so that he looks like his fantasy."
"And mine."
"I knew it."
"I have to admit, I have imagined myself with a body like that." Aliyah blushed deeply. Mary looked at her with a certain amusement. "No, really. Big muscles, hair on my chest, a big, burly someone."
"And you liked it?"
"Maybe ..."
"Girl, I think I might be seeing a part of your problem."

At night, Aliyah thought about it. Was this even possible? Could you do something like that? Could you be a manly woman? Not like an amazon, not like an ugly crone with hair on her upper lip. No, a woman with the body of a hero. She slipped out of the bed. Maybe she could find some pictures on the net.
Just as she wanted to get up, Umm Bilal looked at her sternly.
"What are you doing on the toilet so long? Are you pregnant? Did you actually manage to dishonor your family?"
Aliyah blinked in the darkness.
"What? No! I was just thinking. And reading."
Umm Bilal stared at her:
"Don't you dare lie to me."
"I don't. Trust me."
Still, she had to do a pregnancy test the next day. And another one, just to be sure. At last, her guardian was relieved. There was some trust growing there and Aliyah tried to foster it gently. She was really doing what she could to obey her.
When she returned on the chat a few days later, she had made up her mind:
"Are you still in love with me?"
"Certainly. When can we see each other?"
"It's difficult. Family reasons. But soon!"
"I'd love to. Here's something to get you inspired."
Aliyah received a picture that almost made her fall from the toilet seat. She stared at it. It was gigantic. It was erect. It was his huge, hard cock. The girl stared at it. She was at loss for words.

The next day, she talked to Mary in private. Umm Bilal gave her this degree of freedom now and she enjoyed it. She still had escorted her to Mary's place and they had actually passed the Bull. Aliyah had had to stop and wait for a moment for him to notice her. He didn't. How could he. She only recovered when Umm Bilal told her to go on.
Eventually, she arrived at Mary's dorm. Once Umm Bilal had taken off, she said:
"Okay, I want to meet him for real. He didn't even notice me when he passed me."
"You can't. That's not going to work."
"But I read about something that will help."
"What are you talking about?"
"I read about it: Steroids. They make women like men."
"Are you insane? That stuff is really dangerous. And I'm not sure you want to look like that."
Aliyah showed her the phone. There was the picture of a huge female bodybuilder. She was rather unfeminine, to say the least.
"Look at her: She could pass as a man. She should just cut her hair and lose the make-up and put on something else ..."
Mary took Aliyah's hand:
"Girl, seriously, this is not a healthy idea. Do you really want to be like this?"
And then, in all calmness, Aliyah said:
"I do."

Mary hesitated. They had to be careful so that nobody noticed. She cleaned the space on Aliyah's butt with a little bit of disinfectant and said:
"I don't accept any responsibility."
"Do it. Quickly!"
The other woman sank the needle into her friend's butt and pushed the plunger. Aliyah winced and tried to control the pain. Mary hid the syringe as quickly as she could. Then they both breathed out sharply.
"Oof. So, let's get to work."
Aliyah was eager to do her best. She worked out harder than before, lifting heavy and doing hard sets. She was certain the drug would work. Mary had procured it discretely with Aliyah's pocket money, which bought her the most top-of-the-line stuff available. Mary just hoped nobody would find the boxes with the stuff in her closet.

Over the next weeks, Aliyah exploded with muscle. The effect was outrageous. Her ripped abs grew and grew, turning into little fists punching through her skin. Her shoulders expanded at an alarming rate, making her wear even wider clothes and forcing her to undress out of sight from Umm Bilal. Her arms were the same. Despite the heat, she wore three layers of cloth to conceal their growing size. As for her legs, they changed the way she walked and made her very careful to only move when her chaperone wasn't looking.
She was in heaven.
What really amazed her were the other little details. Her breasts had already shrunk before, now they were replaced by big pecs. Her hair was starting to sprout now and Mary couldn't help noticing that her friend's lower abdomen was now quite bushy. Also her nipple edges had spurted a few curly folicles that she touched eagerly.
Aliyah also noticed that her ... Her thing in her nethers was growing. Quickly, actually. Touching it was amazing, but she rarely had the chance. Umm Bilal wouldn't have it, although she could have sworn the older woman occasionally sighed in her sleep. All this was getting a problem: She was horny all the time now. It was the drugs, probably. She would look at people in the street and wonder what they were like naked or how they sounded when they were aroused. It was getting hard for her to concentrate in public now.

One night, she took the plunge. She had been chatting with the Bull for a while now, when she sent him a message:
"Okay, now I've got something for you."
Aiming carefully, she took a picture of her waist from below. You couldn't see much, mostly her hard abs and bushy hair, but it looked impressive. The Bull was amazed:
"Ali, that looks incredible. You're looking ripped, man!"
Aliyah blushed. She was on the right path. This guy was lusting after her.
She said goodbye, but not without annoucing more soon.
At the gym, Mary was eager to hear the news. Over time, her opinion had shifted from "this is a very bad idea" to "this might just work". Also, watching her friend become stronger and bigger somehow turned her on. She wasn't into girls at all, but then, she wasn't so sure Aliyah was one anyway.
The bigger girl was lying on the bench and pumping massive amounts of weight. Every time the bar went up, she grunted with satisfaction. Aliyah wore her usual workout gear, which was basically a burkini, but it looked crazy on her now. It was more like one of these superhero outfits, concealing absolutely nothing. Mary could see every bump of her abs show through the fabric and even occasionally see a  flash of the striations that now covered her body. It wasn't modest at all.
When she racked the barbell, she sat up and said:
"Wow. That was hard!"
"Girl, you're benching my max for reps. Of course it's hard."
"Seriously? Cool!"
The musclegirl stretched a little, immediately interrupting herself when she noticed how tight the outfit had become.
"I think I'll have to get a bigger one. This isn't doing what it's supposed to."
Mary agreed. She returned to the previous subject, trying to get her mind off Aliyah's broad chest.
"So, are you going to tell him?"
"That I'm a girl? No way."
"But if you're going to meet him, he's going to see."
"Mary, I have no idea how I'm ever going to meet him. Also, I'm still not big enough for him."

At least that was going to change. Over time, Aliyah had become something of an expert on supplements and had begun adding more and more substances to her regime. On some days, her butt looked like a pincushion. The effect was shocking. Her muscles were now really big, large enough for a heavyweight female bodybuilder. When she put on her initial larger burkini, it again felt rather tight. Also, it was clearly made for someone with female proportions, meaning that it was lose in the butt, waist and chest, while restricting her transformed shoulders. She wasn't happy with that and ordered a custom made one. Happily for her, money was not an issue. She was amazed by the feeling the new outfit gave her. It was stretchy and breathing, but still covered her completely. She couldn't help admiring her muscles. Aliyah's legs had blown up, her calves now the size of twin fists and her thighs big enough to startle anyone seeing them. Her abs and pecs had developed a lot lately and the hormones she was shooting had given her a slight gut. Somehow, she liked running her hand over the bumps, touching the hair covering them gently. Her chest was equally impressive. It was broad and heavy, which, combined with her rounded, swollen shoulders gave her a taper she could barely conceal in her robes. Also, it was now impossible not to swagger when she walked. Still, layer after layer of clothes was the only solution to hide her bulk.
Her drug abuse had changed her. It wasn't just the hair. Her legs had been hairy before, but now, it was thick and dark. The same had happened to her abdomen and her back. Her chest was still sparsely covered, which somehow annoyed her. As to her face, the change was hard to deny. The softness had disappeared completely. Her features were now hard, her chin having grown a little bigger. She also epilated her face regularly now. No sense in causing trouble. When the stubble appeared for the first time, she had been shocked. Now, it was some weird triumph for her.
Funnily enough, she had kept her long hair. Despite Mary's warnings, the drugs had spared it and she still had thick, black curled hair that went down to her butt. She liked it way too much to cut it.
The last thing was her voice. She had noticed it had become deeper and a little coarser before, but now, she was forced to conceal it by speaking as softly as possible. Still, when no one was around, she'd talk to herself, just to hear her odd, half-male, half-female voice. It was strange, but satisfying.

One day, she returned from the gym, sweating under her abaya and the shawls she used to conceal her traps. As she came in, she suddenly noticed Umm Bilal. The older woman was sitting there and looked at her. Aliyah froze. The woman sighed:
"You didn't expect me, child?"
"No. I'm sorry, I was in thought."
"Maybe. Do you think I am dumb?"
"No. Never. Why the question?"
"Listen, child, I have no idea what is going on with you, but it will stop now."
"What do you mean?"
"You know full well what I mean. The whispering. The trips to the toilet. The hair in the drain. This."
She held up the second phone, still in its plastic bag.
"I ask again. Do you take me for a fool?"
Aliyah was shocked. The old woman got up and walked to her.
"Take off your clothes. I wish to examine your virginity."
There was a pause. Aliyah let out a sigh of relief. She had nothing to fear there.
Then, she realized what she looked like under her clothes and almost fell. She couldn't have Umm Bilal see her like this! She couldn't do this!
"I'm waiting!"
Aliyah hesitated. She tried to come up with an excuse, but it was too late. The old woman grabbed at her clothes and ripped them. She immediately stopped when she noticed Aliyah's naked, hard chest. The young one had stopped wearing a bra when she realized she no longer needed the support. However, being suddenly exposed outraged her:
"What are you doing, you horrible old woman?"
She didn't whisper or speak softly. This was her roaring, mannish voice now and Umm Bilal was shocked. The woman stared at her. Aliyah stood up straight, almost reaching six feet. She spread her muscles and relaxed. Then, as she heard her chaperone burst into mumbled prayers, she pulled off the ripped garment and showed her her new, improved body. The old woman almost fainted when she saw her ward's transformed, muscular body, its heavy-set shape rising and falling with every breath.
She gargled:
"What happened to you? Are you possessed?"
Aliyah laughed:
"Me? No. I'm feeling the best I ever did." She glared at her guardian and came closer. The prayers got louder. She towered over Umm Bilal and grabbed her by the collar:
"Now listen. If you tell anybody about this, I will hurt you. I will break you apart. Do you understand? If you say anything to my father, to my mother or anybody else from my family, I will kill you. With my bare hands. Got it?"
The old woman tried desperately to reach the floor with the tips of her toes, but couldn't. She squawked:
"I won't, I swear."
"Swear better."
The woman did. Aliyah looked at her and felt the anger subside. She had never expected herself to act like this, let alone to say things such as these. She was horrified by her actions, but at the same time, the feeling of power was good.
She set the woman down and embraced her as she cried. She stroked her back gently and said, in her soft voice:
"Don't worry. Just let me do this, everything will be fine."
Umm Bilal sobbed, but eventually calmed down.

Surprisingly, there was little change. Aliyah still dressed modestly, perhaps even more so now that the side-effects were changing her face some more. She took to wearing a full niqab at college as she didn't want to raise any questions. Umm Bilal was strangely comfortable with that. She was happy that her ward was at least trying to stay truthful, even though she was on a horrible path. Aliyah also continued her flirt with the Bull discretely. This way, her guardian could reasonably deny any knowledge. However, she still took her help again. When her transformation had started to become noticeable, she had stopped taking her assistance, but now that everything was in the open, there was no need.
As a result, she had Umm Bilal tend to her hair, massage her and be helpful when cleaning herself. Her ever increasing workouts made her back expand more and more and combined with her now massive arms, she just had certain spots she couldn't reach anymore. Although the woman was still irritated, actually watching over Aliyah helped her cope. Also, she took a certain pleasure to be able to look after herself.

For the Bull, the time of meeting was approaching. Ali had just sent him another picture. The guy had impressive pecs. It was great to look at them. Also, he had a cute, tight and very muscular butt. Wonderful. He just hoped he also had a good cock. Most bodybuilders were rather badly equipped and he really hoped for some massive tool. Oh well, Ali wasn't just sexy, he was also a good friend. Without ever having met him, he had unfolded his entire life. Also, sexting with the guy was fun. He had a rather lyrical approach to it, as if he was only just discovering it. Of course, waiting wasn't his thing. The Bull greatly enjoyed the company of all those cool college boys and teachers. People just couldn't get enough of him.
Still, Ali intrigued him. He was ... different. Hot different.

And then it happened.
"Will you go to that frat party with me?"
Aliyah stared at the words on her screen. That was what she had been afraid of. The moment had finally come. She had to choose. Despite all her strength and all her preparations, she felt weak and uncertain. Was she good enough for him now? She knew she had to be amazing. There was no second chance. If she didn't manage to win him over now, it was all for nought. She noticed her fingers were shaking. She bit her tongue and wrote:
"Sure."
When she hit "send", she felt her body collapse. There was no way back. She couldn't sleep that night.
The next day, she was almost hysterical.
"Mary, I did it. I'll go on a date with him. I have no idea what to do. I gotta get bigger. I gotta get better. I have to find out how to dress. I must get some kind of fake penis. I don't know ..."
She was almost crying now. Mary patted her back and went "there, there", unable to cope with the fact that she was comforting a girl with the body of a male bodybuilder.
When Aliyah had recovered, she said:
"Don't worry. Focus on your training, I'll get you everything else."

Two weeks later, the moment of truth was there. Umm Bilal had decided to be held up at a charity she attended in Aliyah's name. Her ward was sick and had to stay in bed, but she could go.
For Aliyah, that meant her first night out alone ever. When Mary arrived, she had just finished pumping up, using the resistance bands she hid under her mattress. Her friend came in and stared. Aliyah was naked and incredible. Freakish, but incredible.
Her body was monstrous. She had further improved her legs, which now looked as if sculpted out of marble. She could see the various parts of her thighs under her pale skin, and they were massive, like baseball-headed teardrops. Next came her crotch. Aliyah's clitoris was over an inch long and looked like a very small penis, but most importantly, it was framed by a massive bush of hair that rose up to her muscle-encased navel and beyond. The woman had a massive gut that stood out a few inches from her waist and was clearly rock-hard. On it, two bulging, ripped pecs rested, heaving with her breath. Her shoulders were wide and striated and led to arms that would make most men question their masculinity. Aliyah was just flexing, admiring her massive biceps and letting it pop again and again.
Her smile was golden, but it also made it clear that this person meant business. Her chin and jaw had grown even more and she now looked like a mannish woman or rather like a slightly softer he-man. Combined with her long hair, she was incredible, like Samson.
Mary couldn't help asking:
"Whoa. Is that really you?"
Aliyah turned to her and squealed girlishly, something which came out oddly with her deep voice. She jumped at her and embraced her, her bear hug almost shattering Mary's bones.
"Help!"
"I'm so excited. I'm going to meet him!"
"Let me down, please! You're hurting me!"
The powerful woman noticed what she was doing and lowered her friend.
"Sorry. I don't know my own strength."
"It's okay. Just don't do it again."
"I won't. So, do you have everything?"
"Of course."
With these words, she started unpacking her bags and laid several shirts and t-shirts, as well as a choice of pants on the bed. She said:
"With the money you gave me, I was spoiled for choice."
Most of the stuff was designer fashion. She'd look excellent in that.
After a bit of trying, they finally agreed on a look. Aliyah examined herself in the mirror. What a transformation! She wore tight khaki pants that showed off her thighs and buttocks as well as a white shirt with rolled up sleeves. The top buttons were open, revealing some of her chest hair. The outfit was tight, but she looked hot. She hit a pose.
"Awesome, huh?"
"If I didn't know you were a girl, I'd hit on you."
"I didn't know I was your type."
"You never asked."
Aliyah nodded. Then, Mary went to work on her hair, carefully arranging it into something that fit her male look. When she was done, she said:
"Almost forgot."
She reached deep into her bags and extracted several plastic dicks.
"You can choose your size."
Aliyah blushed.
"How does that even ..."
"It's just for looks. It doesn't actually do anything and just fills your pants."
She hesitated. The biggest one was still smaller than the Bull's. A lot. She reached for one of the middle ones, when Mary said:
"Why settle for less?"
Before she could protest, Mary opened her fly and slipped the plastic member in her briefs. When everything was packed up, she got up and was surprised by the changed feeling. That was odd. It took a while to get used to.

Later that evening, she was on her way. In the twilight, anybody would have mistaken her for some kind of he-man bodybuilder. The shoes Mary had bought her boosted her up an inch discretely, making her almost six feet tall. The fake dick was odd, but she could cope. The strangest was her hair being uncovered. She couldn't remember when this had happened last. Still, she was Ali and she was going to meet the man she loved.
Also, she only now realized she was alone in public for the first time. She had always had either a parent, a sibling, a cousin or a chaperone around. She felt exposed. Immediately, she tried to control the situation and insist on her strength. She growled a little to scare off her uncertainty. A man who walked down the same sidewalk jumped and switched sides. The situation made her wonder what effect she had on other people. What would the Bull say?
She arrived at the party. Music was blaring, people were enjoying themselves. She got inside and was handed a beer which she quickly handed over to the next person. It was loud, crowded and people were shameless in a way she had never imagined. She suddenly felt weak and uncertain. Nothing had prepared her for this. She wore the body, but she didn't really live in it yet. What a stupid situation!
Just as she was about to get stuck, she heard a shout:
"Hey, over here!"
She looked and saw the Bull. He was standing there with some friends of his and called for her:
"Ali! Come on over!"
She pushed through the crowd gently. The people looked at her strangely. This wasn't how big, bulky musclemen usually moved. When she noticed, she abruptly turned more aggressive, immediately provoking angry responses. She growled at them and suddenly found herself caught in a grunting match with a much skinnier guy. Before she could react, he threw himself at her, his chest smashing into hers. Were it not for her strength and the push of the crowd, she would have fallen over. More blushing.
When she finally reached the Bull, she hesitated. Should she give him a kiss? Did people do this?
Before she had to decide, he embraced her and said:
"Guys, this is Ali. He's the beast I told you about."
The other men were just as built as her. Maybe a little less. They were clearly impressed by her physique. They did ask where she trained, but she managed to avoid the question somehow. It got more confusing for her when they started talking about sports and movies. She had no idea what they were talking about, but she decided to stay quiet and just listen until she understood. She stayed quiet all evening.
Eventually, this conversation ended and she took the Bull by his hand:
"Can't we go to a quieter place?"
The big man grinned:
"I didn't expect you to be so direct."
She blinked, trying to understand. Then she almost giggled.
"No, no. I just want to talk in private. I've been missing you since I first wrote your name."
The Bull nodded. There it was again. The weird poetry. This Ali guy was something alright.

They ended up upstairs on a balcony. The stars were visible and the air was refreshing. They were sitting on a couch some brave soul had fit up there and rested their legs on the railing. They had talked alright. The Bull was enjoying himself. As far as he was concerned, Ali was strange, but wonderful. He was soft and cute, occasionally girlish, but then, he had this strong, male body with the big bearish muscles and the hairy forearms. He loved him even more. For Aliyah, the nervousness was slowly fading. Away from his friends, the Bull was a great guy, warm-hearted and relaxed. She put a hand on his chest. He smiled. Slowly, he unbuttoned her shirt and slipped his hand inside, caressing her hard, hairy chest. He gave the hair a playful pull. Aliyah bit her tongue. He said:
"You're nervous. Relax."
"It's just that ... it's my first time."
"Seriously? Wow. That's an honor. I'll be careful and show you the ropes. But maybe not today."
Aliyah couldn't help noticing that the Bulls dick was now hard and trying to grow in his pants.
They kissed gently. The Bull grinned and slipped his hand to Aliyah's fake cock. Her clitoris was already hard and throbbing, but of course, the piece of plastic was no help. She gently moved his hand away.
"Maybe I should go first."
She opened his fly clumsily. His massive rod almost shot out. It was even bigger in reality. She stroked it gently. The Bull smiled. This Ali guy was the virginest virgin he'd ever met. This would take some work.
With a little explanation, the Bull managed to tell her how to get him off. When his gigantic cock blasted a mass of semen, Aliyah was more than a little shocked. The Bull caressed her gently and said:
"Everything will be fine. Just give it a little time."

Aliyah couldn't tell how she got home. Maybe Mary had picked her up? Anyway. She hid her clothes, showered and got herself off three times before finally calming down enough to go to sleep. Just as she was drifting off, she got a message from the Bull.
"That was awesome. We gotta see each other again. What do you prefer? Gym or TV?"
She didn't know what to say.
It took her a week to decide. During that time, she upped her workouts and her dosage even more. Mary was both impressed and confused. The bespoke burkini was tight again and she had to ask:
"Why do you even bother anymore? No one's going to think you're a woman anyway."
Aliyah shrugged. She was a woman. Not like the others, but still, she had no plan to give that up.
"I prefer it that way."
"As you like it." Mary continued her training. Next to Aliyah, she looked like a gym newbie. Her hulking friend was no longer doing those silly machine exercises. She was lifting massive weights and working carefully to perfect her body. When she was finally done, her body was stretching the material of her burkini to the max. With a crack, one of the seams popped.
"Wonderful. Now I definitely have to get a new one."
Mary asked:
"So, how are you going to sleep with him?"
"Who said I'd do that?"
"No one. But he's the Bull. Of course he's going to sleep with you. Don't tell me you're looking for a platonic relationship. Nobody does what you're doing to have one of those."
"But I can't marry him."
"So?"
"It's complicated."
"It always is, girl."
Still, Aliyah had already thought about this. She really wanted to have sex with the Bull. She had to. But she couldn't give up her virginity. That was unthinkable. Maybe there was another way ...
"You should let him do you in the butt."
Mary had one of her direct moments. Aliyah stared at her.
"Up the butt?"
"Of course. That's what he's going to want to do anyway. And you should blow him."
It took her a while to understand. Then, reluctantly, she let Mary show her what she meant.

If she had been nervous on their first meeting, it was even worse on her second one. Umm Bilal had gone to visit some relatives, noting that Aliyah had a migraine and couldn't leave the house. For Aliyah, that was good enough.
She had decided on TV and was just getting ready. She looked at herself in the mirror. She now wore a muscle shirt that clung to her hairy upper body like a second skin. Just getting it on was hard. She had also added a simple silver necklace and some comfortable pants. Relaxed clothes were best for what they were up to. Aliyah had worked on her butt for the last days and she still didn't understand how that was supposed to work. Even with the lubricant, she barely managed to fit the plastic dick, let alone the Bull's giant. She just hoped she wouldn't get hurt.
Also, her fake wasn't much of a help.
Anyway, she had to try. At least the blowing part worked quite well, at least as long as she licked his cock without swallowing it.
A little later, she was at his room. Getting there had been fun. People gave her the room to walk. When she had still worn the niqab, people had occasionally scowled at her, even hissed insults. When she was swaggering along the street, the passers-by admired her or were afraid. She even noticed that the women would check out her butt or her biceps.
There was an awkward moment when she was abruptly held up by two girls in little clothing that stood in her way and said:
"Hey, big guy! Wanna give us your number?"
Without thinking, she asked:
"What for?"
They giggled.
"So we can call you, of course."
The second one chirped:
"I like your dreamy look. And your hair. I wish I had hair like that."
"I wish I had a man like that!"
The first one grinned naughtily and continued:
"So, wanna go out with us?"
Aliyah was only slowly recovering her wits.
"I'm sorry, I must be on her way."
They were disappointed.
"That's too bad. Can't you at least give us a goodbye flex?"
Aliyah smiled awkwardly and flexed her biceps. The girls stared at its size.
"Wow. You're big. Awesome. Can we take a selfie with you?"
"I really gotta go."
"Pretty please!"
The girls jumped, making their breasts jiggle. Aliyah didn't know what to say. She finally agreed. Maybe they'd leave her alone.

As she sat on the couch with the Bull, she told him of her encounter. The big man nodded:
"I get that all the time. Well, you gotta go along with that. It's the price of being awesome!"
He laughed and added:
"By the way, will you take a selfie with me?"
He mock pouted the way the girls did and climbed on top of her. She gasped when she felt the weight of his muscles on hers.
"Ali, I seriously gotta repay you for that handjob. It was cute and sexy. I liked it a lot."
Aliyah didn't know what to say, so she stayed silent for a moment. It got awkward fast. Then, she said:
"Maybe I could blow you?"
He laughed heartily.
"Man, I love you. You're incredible. He dropped back, his weight making the couch groan.
"Seriously, let's get naked."
There it was. The moment of no return. She had to tell him. Tell him before he found out and felt betrayed. She swallowed and tried to summon the courage. The Bull was slipping out of his pants, revealing a pair of shorts that were quite impressively long, just to cover his relaxed cock.
He asked:
"Am I going too fast?"
"No. I gotta do this."
"Wonderful!"
She hesitated again. She had to. It was bad enough as it was. Finally, she managed to say:
"Listen. I have something to say first. I'm not sure you're going to like it."
"Okay ..."
"And I'm afraid you won't want to be with me anymore."
"We'll use a condom. Of course. I'm not stupid."
"What? No. It's different."
"You're circumcised. That's nothing special. Me too. You saw it."
"No. Please. The problem is ..."
Now the Bull was curious. He smiled encouragingly.
"Yes?"
"Well ... I ..." She spoke really quick. "I don't have a penis."
There was a pause. A moment of silence.
"You had an accident?"
"No. No. It's just that ... I'm a girl."
He looked at her. What was going on? Was this a joke?
"You? A girl? In what way?"
"I'll show you."
She carefully extricated herself from the shirt, not wanting to rip it with her enormous muscles. When he saw her ripped abs and swollen pecs, he grinned lustfully. He shook his head. Unbelievable.
Aliyah slipped out of her pants. Again, the Bull was impressed. These were the legs of someone who never skipped leg day. He smacked his lips.
Then, at last, she pulled down her briefs, removing the plastic cock in the process. He looked at her. The silence was crushing.
"My name's Aliyah. I love you. And I want to be loved by you."

She left in the morning, her heart light as a feather. What a night! At first, there was a lot of tension in the room. Of course, he felt cheated. Of course, he was angry with her. He was proud to be gay and getting tricked like that was irritating. Especially since he now craved her even more. In all honesty, she was a man's man. He struggled for a while. His love for Ali was there, independently. He had had no idea who he was and still loved him. And now that he was her, did it change something?
He fought on.
In the end, he gave in.
They kissed, they embraced, they touched each other. Before they could do much, their hands were all over their bodies, amazed by the hardness and fullness of their muscles. Soon, their fingers found other spots.
They woke up next to each other on the couch, their massively muscular bodies covered in dry sweat and sticky hair. She smiled at him and kissed him. Then they went at it again.
As she left, he said:
"I love you. When do we see each other again?"
"Maybe we could train together. I'll have to check."
He nodded and waved.
Aliyah had to call Mary now!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Big and masculine

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View