Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575070 Posts in 73003 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 11:12:39 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Big and masculine
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Big and masculine  (Read 454379 times)

nandomlover

Re: Big and masculine
« Reply #270 on: September 10, 2016, 07:05:13 am »
Hey guys... Have you ever seen 'PowerPacked' on MuscleGirlzLive? You won't regret...  ;)

Forum Saradas

« Reply #270 on: September 10, 2016, 07:05:13 am »

Offline sicktick

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #271 on: September 14, 2016, 02:11:43 am »
I figured this would be the right place to post.
There are female to male (FTM) transgendered that
are very muscular.  This meaning that women juice and get
jacked to the point where they actually compete with men and
no one knows.  This happens in the NPC quite a bit now.  I know of one
FTM that is short in height but is just as muscular as any national level
biological male.  This individual is 161 lbs and climbing at a height of 4'11-5'.

Does this interest anyone?

anyone hear back on this?

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #272 on: September 14, 2016, 04:45:33 pm »

Offline freakpeak

• Activity:
    0%
  • Into extremely muscular and roided women
« Reply #273 on: September 16, 2016, 11:06:24 am »
Check out Paulo Batista - transgender bodybuilder

ydt81

« Reply #274 on: September 19, 2016, 12:28:20 am »
I figured this would be the right place to post.
There are female to male (FTM) transgendered that
are very muscular.  This meaning that women juice and get
jacked to the point where they actually compete with men and
no one knows.  This happens in the NPC quite a bit now.  I know of one
FTM that is short in height but is just as muscular as any national level
biological male.  This individual is 161 lbs and climbing at a height of 4'11-5'.

Does this interest anyone?

Believed when seen, particularly given chest scarring is not always the easiest to miss. But sounds like an amazing story....
Truly, though I'm on the fence; I'm always embarassed to admit how deeply entrenched in fantasy my tastes can be but with FtM muscle it puts me in a tough place: For a WOMAN these figures are without questions as beastly as it gets. But as someone who like male muscle as well, suddenly when the person identifies and fully presents as male permanently, they've entered a new category in which they're sort of on the small end. Sort of a case of a big fish in small pond then moving into an ocean of giants.

That's why with my next round of masculine sketches I may go with a friend's inclination and keep the clothing, etc. rather feminine. Hopefully the contrast.

Check out Paulo Batista - transgender bodybuilder

All that being said, I have huge respect and even passion even for FtM trans issue and  Paulo is one helluva stud! Thanks for sharing freakpeak.
There is really a lot of uncharted territory in the story department of openly masculine femuscle. Doesn't have to go full FtM per se, but my fave stories would leave it open-ended as all the changes take place. No labels but having it very implied....

someone

« Reply #275 on: September 19, 2016, 01:30:07 pm »
Paulo Batista is very muscular.  Kyle Wray is bigger and getting bigger all the time.  In fact, Kyle is obsessed with growing more muscular!  He has a FB profile and has told me that he is open to doing cam shows!  The awesome thing is that Kyle used to be very overweight and is now looking like a legit bodybuilder with the muscularity of a male bodybuilder!  I've seen some videos and pics and was totally blown away.  Kyle does some pec dancing that is second to none!  Huge pecs, huge quads, huge calves

ydt81

« Reply #276 on: September 24, 2016, 06:51:39 am »
Wow; definitely impressed over here is that Kyle Wray?

Offline freakpeak

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #277 on: September 24, 2016, 09:30:14 pm »
Great biceps and quads. Can't wait to see her after a few years. If only Colette Guimond could take as much roids as Kyle...
That's a real roidgirl we can see she treats her training seriously...

someone

« Reply #278 on: September 25, 2016, 09:20:34 pm »
Kyle is available for webcam chat.
You can contact Kyle on Face Book to arrange.

I would use the correct pro nouns when contacting

ydt81

« Reply #279 on: September 25, 2016, 10:24:31 pm »
(Yes it agree was just gonna add the same thing; not sure if we've crossed a line for most folks but ah well)
In any case, I hope Kyle is very proud of what he's accomplished!

On another note I was scrolling through some other folks 'masculine' female characters and as usual was thinking 'meh, still too girly for me' and I started thinking of two story ideas:

1) A high achieving guy (who others  have sometimes described as 'confused') gets a girlfriend (or wife). Mostly because it's standard procedure for someone like him. He waits for the spark of attraction to come, while being a natural workaholic, distant and grouchy until he begins to be more frank about what he'd prefer in a woman.  He convinces his eager GF little by little to shake some feminine traits and it's enough at first. He's not 100% overbearing  but he becomes increasingly open about what he wants: she goes from super femme makeup etc. to a more natural look; she starts lifting hardcore, then bodybuilding, then steroids then LOTS of steroids/hormones, etc. The whole time the husband is sort of pushing blindly for more, not just  out of greed but honesty...("he shrugged and shook his head , " sorry but it's still just too...girly for me"). Remember the cruel boyfriend in Hardbody that created ridiculous goals for Jenna to achieve? It gets like that but with masculinity in addition to muscle mass;
Sort of a messed up situation, I know, but there's a confidence that develops in each of them; the couple is mutually turned on by the transformation after some point and gets into a rhythm. A sort of messed up situation, at first, but there's a confidence that grows in each of them as they grow something unique.

Also his work could force them to relocate between cities and various suburbs, the reader sees different socSort of a messed up situation, I know, but there's a confidence that develops in each of themial reactions to the couple; beginning as a young picture perfect couple and changing to the point where they get looks in conservative neighborhoods thinking two men just moved in. Perhaps the man, is excited by this confusion too–I can imagine a scene where they are at dinner with new neighbors and never correct them as the think of the two of them as men. But* no matter how far the progress  is pushed, no matter how far the appearance, the girlfriend remains female-identifying.

TL;DR would anybody be interested in  a hybrid between "Hardbody" by Mr. Shhhh, "Adam and Eve" by Brand and  "My wife Jennifer" by bertmacklinsbrother (but with the more extreme tastes sometimes seen in my art? Any interest with something like this? Any suggestions ?

Offline freakpeak

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #280 on: September 25, 2016, 10:41:11 pm »
Isle82 i am very interested. Just woukd like to see who would say "enough" when it comes to see a girl turning to a horror of hairy and roided muscle... We could have a nice rp or sth because i think that only disgusting girl may be sexy to me. That's why i like to call Kyle a woman than a man - I just want to imagine female turned to male baceause her bodybuilding lifestyle

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #281 on: September 25, 2016, 10:57:24 pm »
(Yes it agree was just gonna add the same thing; not sure if we've crossed a line for most folks but ah well)

On another note I was scrolling through some other folks 'masculine' female characters and as usual was thinking 'meh, still too girly for me' and I started thinking of two story ideas:

1) A high achieving guy (who others  have sometimes described as 'confused') gets a girlfriend (or wife). Mostly because it's standard procedure for someone like him. He waits for the spark of attraction to come, while being a natural workaholic, distant and grouchy until he begins to be more frank about what he'd prefer in a woman.  He convinces his eager GF little by little to shake some feminine traits and it's enough at first. He's not 100% overbearing  but he becomes increasingly open about what he wants: she goes from super femme makeup etc. to a more natural look; she starts lifting hardcore, then bodybuilding, then steroids then LOTS of steroids/hormones, etc. The whole time the husband is sort of pushing blindly for more, not just  out of greed but honesty...("he shrugged and shook his head , " sorry but it's still just too...girly for me"). Remember the cruel boyfriend in Hardbody that created ridiculous goals for Jenna to achieve? It gets like that but with masculinity in addition to muscle mass;
Sort of a messed up situation, I know, but there's a confidence that develops in each of them; the couple is mutually turned on by the transformation after some point and gets into a rhythm. A sort of messed up situation, at first, but there's a confidence that grows in each of them as they grow something unique.

Also his work could force them to relocate between cities and various suburbs, the reader sees different socSort of a messed up situation, I know, but there's a confidence that develops in each of themial reactions to the couple; beginning as a young picture perfect couple and changing to the point where they get looks in conservative neighborhoods thinking two men just moved in. Perhaps the man, is excited by this confusion too–I can imagine a scene where they are at dinner with new neighbors and never correct them as the think of the two of them as men. But* no matter how far the progress  is pushed, no matter how far the appearance, the girlfriend remains female-identifying.

TL;DR would anybody be interested in  a hybrid between "Hardbody" by Mr. Shhhh, "Adam and Eve" by Brand and  "My wife Jennifer" by bertmacklinsbrother (but with the more extreme tastes sometimes seen in my art? Any interest with something like this? Any suggestions ?

Right up my alley. Plus I can (sort of) relate to some of it.
User is currently banned [View]

someone

« Reply #282 on: September 26, 2016, 12:12:43 am »
Just been advised that Kyle is now 170 lbs
At 5'0"

Offline jcboyd

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #283 on: September 26, 2016, 05:33:18 pm »
Isle's suggestion runs right up there with My Wife Jennifer by BertMacklinsBrother - as well as my side story about Brian & Amy ("Losing a Battle With Chemicals Over Moderation") which I am still working on a follow up for (which is more of that storyline that Isle laid out since young Amy is a naive fashion-focused girl who thought Feminox would make her a "supermodel".....  (interested - click here http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=331709.0 )

My preference is always for hyper-realistic stories taken to the extreme (a topic Bert and I have discussed often at length) so maybe without the height growth but a real examination of the changes physical and mental that come form that transformation and the introduction of steroids for hormonal supplementation/modification.

On the subject of Kyle - to be fair to him - he's a man to his true authentic self - to me that's moved past this forum - IMHO the pinnacle is a character who remains in many ways (dress, hairstyle, etc.) but who has ravaged and transformed their body (including voice, hairline, managing bodyhair, etc.) but remains as a self-identified female (or something beyond female -but  not to the point of self-identifying as male).

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #284 on: September 28, 2016, 12:29:36 pm »

This is a great story idea, Isle!  It's the sort of progression that I'm definitely attracted to, and something I've been slowly working towards in "My Wife Jennifer".  I've always been a fan of transformations, and that includes internally as well as externally.  That's why I like character's to change in attitude, confidence, and (definitely) gender roles through-out a story.  I think witnessing a progression towards a new persona can be just as satisfying as the physical progression.

I certainly like (and can relate to) your hypothetical main character's attitude of "still too girly."  I like the focal point for the story being that he, will NEVER change his attitude.  No matter how freaky or masculine his girlfriend gets, he'll be happy, but never quite satisfied.  In his mind, it could always be pushed further.  And of course, the woman becomes the character who transforms, not just in size/masculinity, but in her demeanor and attitude as well.  I think it's great focusing on her changes and being able to flip through a story and watch a steady progression unfold.

I don't know how much you fancy yourself a writer, but I'd say it's worth giving this story a shot! :)

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Big and masculine

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View