Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574152 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 09:34:32 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Big and masculine
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Big and masculine  (Read 453976 times)

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
Re: Big and masculine
« Reply #255 on: July 24, 2016, 06:57:00 am »
Where can I find your art, Isle8e2? I would love to see that kind of thing more myself. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #255 on: July 24, 2016, 06:57:00 am »

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #256 on: July 24, 2016, 12:46:43 pm »
Where can I find your art, Isle8e2? I would love to see that kind of thing more myself. k+!

http://isle8e2 . tumblr . com and http://isle8e2 . ***** . com are two places to keep in mind.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #257 on: July 24, 2016, 12:47:36 pm »

http://isle8e2 . tumblr . com and http://isle8e2 . ***** . com are two places to keep in mind.

d e v i a n t a r t

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #258 on: July 24, 2016, 11:25:36 pm »
3. Hair and deep voice and general.

So far the best use of roided hair growth I've seen is in the ongoing  "My Wife Jennifer"
Shoutout to BMB!

I appreciate the shoutout!  I know a lot folks have been eager to see the next chapter. I try to write a little (at least a paragraph) every day.  Some days that's really all I can muster with the sparse free time I have.  But my desire to write is still strong!

I can also attest to Isle8e2's amazing artwork on DA and tumblr.  I've been a fan of it for some time!  I know time is a precious commodity for us all, but I'm always eager to see your next submission!

ydt81

« Reply #259 on: August 01, 2016, 02:56:04 pm »
*Bump*

Another favorite story I forgot to mention was "Dominique" by @OzzyFM. It's a story from a while ago on his blog. You might have to use Google Translate as I did, but it was right on the mark!
This excerpt was the inspiration for me starting to do female muscle really:

An Excerpt from "Dominique", a (great) story by the French muscle artist Ozzy:
……Paul l interrompit :
- Ca ne te gêne pas d'être confondue avec un homme ?

Elle sourit :
- Au contraire… Lorsque j'ai commencé la musculation, mon but était de devenir la plus musclée possible, je voulais dépasser le niveau habituelle des femmes culturistes…
Alors, quand j'ai vu que je pouvais même dépasser celui des hommes, je ne me suis pas privée… Tu sais, les body buildeuses veulent développer leur muscles, devenir plus fortes… Bref, des caractéristiques plutôt masculines! Moi, je m en cache pas : je ne voulais plus de ce corps de femme, je voulais des gros muscles , je voulais ressembler a un homme! …."

*English Translation* (via Google with some tweaking):
"……Paul interrupted her:
- It does not bother you to be confused for a man?

She smiled:
- On the contrary… When I started bodybuilding, my goal was to become as muscular as possible, I wanted to exceed the normal female bodybuilders. So, when I saw that I could even exceed that of men, I did not hide it. You know, bodybuilders want to develop their muscles become stronger... In short, rather masculine features!  I do not hide it: I no longer wanted this woman's body, I wanted big muscles, I wanted to look like a man!..."

Ozzyfm

« Reply #260 on: August 02, 2016, 01:40:06 pm »
Thanks for the nice words! It's indeed an old story... Glad that you liked it!

ydt81

« Reply #261 on: August 13, 2016, 08:01:41 pm »
I won't speak for everyone, but the number of FBBs that really fit this crazy standard of masculinity is really slim.
Caroline Wang is an all-time favorite, in this regard

http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=177386.msg829312#msg829312

That's is what I mean I think of  masculine female muscle. Not the biggest but the manliest by far; She's a mother of two, straight, but unlike her peers doesn't shy away from the androgenic look.  Might be too much for some. In terms of fantasy, it's practically my minimum...
Massive is great but its just not everything. Rennee Toney for instance is way bigger but still doesn't embrace it like Wang. 
Still there are different ways to express the extremes of masculine roided muscle, and many crowns to be handed out:

For instance, though she remains very feminine in her fashion, Colette Guimond is the biggest where it counts ;)

ydt81

« Reply #262 on: August 13, 2016, 08:46:13 pm »
As far as fantasy goes though, well I put extremes of masculinity ahead of size .

When it comes to drawing masculine muscle, I'd say these are the lower limit in femininity.

While these are closer to, say....... 50%? hehe

Wait, never mind--percentages lead to upper limits. And we wouldn't want that haha
Thoughts? If there's more interest in this kind of thing I'd like to draw more and contribute. K+ if you like

Offline fardomonkey

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #263 on: August 13, 2016, 10:32:37 pm »
Please do!

I love your art

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #264 on: August 14, 2016, 12:48:17 pm »
Isle, you already know my views on you continuing your artwork  :hey:  I always look forward to seeing more; you certainly hit a niche that is rarely (if never) touched upon, and are willing to go further in that regard than anyone I know!  That is the biggest compliment I can give :)

I also enjoyed your analysis of Caroline Wang.  She certainly isn't the biggest or the strongest, but in terms of embracing masculinity, she is one of the best!  I hope that other FBBs take note.  Despite the amount of ridicule she likely gets, she continues to show up on stage.  I'm sure she's gotten to a point where she loves the stunned reactions she gets; that sort of response fuels her and entertains her to no end.

someone

« Reply #265 on: September 01, 2016, 10:59:11 pm »

I figured this would be the right place to post.
There are female to male (FTM) transgendered that
are very muscular.  This meaning that women juice and get
jacked to the point where they actually compete with men and
no one knows.  This happens in the NPC quite a bit now.  I know of one
FTM that is short in height but is just as muscular as any national level
biological male.  This individual is 161 lbs and climbing at a height of 4'11-5'.

Does this interest anyone?

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #266 on: September 01, 2016, 11:00:47 pm »
I figured this would be the right place to post.
There are female to male (FTM) transgendered that
are very muscular.  This meaning that women juice and get
jacked to the point where they actually compete with men and
no one knows.  This happens in the NPC quite a bit now.  I know of one
FTM that is short in height but is just as muscular as any national level
biological male.  This individual is 161 lbs and climbing at a height of 4'11-5'.

Does this interest anyone?

I'd like to see an example...

Offline jcboyd

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #267 on: September 02, 2016, 05:16:55 pm »
Agreed.

someone

« Reply #268 on: September 05, 2016, 11:35:27 pm »
Send me a PM

Offline blastershot

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #269 on: September 06, 2016, 03:06:05 am »
Hey Someone, can you send me a PM of this person too, I tried to PM you but your box is full.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Big and masculine

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View